Reborn in TVD?!

By Andrea_Rose020259

I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with abso... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Mature)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Mature)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ (Mature)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Mature)
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 1/2
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 2/2 (Mature)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Mature)
Follow me

Chapter 5

10.4K 399 70
By Andrea_Rose020259

I look around and feel like I'm being watched.

"Damon Salvatore." I call out.

Suddenly he whooshes in front of me and he reaches to choke me.

I send a little headache his way and grab his hand that was reaching to grab my throat.

"Aww, Damon, you want to hold my hand already? I didn't know you wanted to be friends too." I giggle.

He groans and try's to take his hand away from my grasp. But I train six days a week and I'm strong enough to break even his bones. He ain't goin anywhere.

"Now let's have a chat, okay?"

He drops on the ground holding his head.

Oh. Maybe I should stop that?

...

Sure.

I stop giving him an aneurism and sit crisscross on the ground too.

I smile and look at him.

He's so hot, I swear. If he was my favorite character I'd have had a seat on his pickle by now.

But unfortunately for him, I love Niklaus.

Mmm, now that man is all kinds of handsome, charming, and sexy.

"What are you doing?" I hear and look at Damon, he's looking at me weirdly and is sitting across from me.

"Oh, I was talking to myself." I shrug.

He furrows his eyebrows and leans back a little.

What? Talking to myself makes me crazy now?

...well.

Oh. I'm doing it again.

"Anywho, let's be friends!" I clap my hands together with a smile. Might as well get straight to the point.

"Why? And how do you know who I am? No one is supposed to know I'm in town yet." He looks me over suspiciously.

I look harmless, I know that. And so does he. But we both know I could kill him with a snap of my fingers.

I giggle at the face he's making and lean in like I'm gonna share a secret.

"I know a lot of things. Why you're in town being one of them." I look him in the eyes and continue, "Unfortunately for you, she's not here."

"What? Who-"

"You know who."

I feel bad for him. He tried so hard to save her, he even died for her. But in the end, she just doesn't care.

"I'm sorry, but she's not here Damon."

He looks like he's gonna kill me for even just saying it. But I can see it in his eyes, he knows I'm not lying. It's something Katherine would do.

"Stop lying, Emily said-"

"Emily is a liar who wanted you to protect her kids."

He looks at me and says nothing.

After a long pause he asks, "Well then where is she?"

"Currently? Playing house with a werewolf named Mason Lockwood."

His face drains of color, well, as much color a vampire can have.

"Wow, so I was just one of many huh?" He says sarcastically.

I see the pain in his eyes. He really loved her, to the point where he would wait centuries for her.

I throw myself at him, and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry, that sucks ass."

"Yeah." He laughs lowly.

I pull away and go back to sitting crisscrossed. He shuffles around and looks at me.

"How did you know she wasn't there?"

"Like I said, I know a lot of things. I know the past, well, some of it. I know the present, like what your doing here and what Stefan's doing here. And I know the future ...kinda."

I'm just gonna play it off as if I'm some kinda seer or some shit.

I mentally shrugged and continued, "Come on, let's go somewhere else to talk. I'm pretty sure I saw a bug and I'm about to set that shit on fire in a minute."

I'm dead ass serious. We are in the middle of the fucking woods, there are bugs and spiders and shit. No thanks, I'm leaving.

*****

We walk into The Mystic Grill and sit at a table.

"Are you sober yet?"

I turn and see Bonnie and Caroline. I sigh and turn back around, pretending to not be eavesdropping. I play with the menu, pretending to read it. Damon looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I shake my head and bring a finger to my lips, telling him to be quiet. He nods and looks at his menu, listening in too.

"Keep drinking. I gotta get you home. I gotta get me home."

"Why didn't he go for me?" Caroline paused, "You know, how come all the guys I want never want me?"

"I'm not touching that."

The fuck? It's called be a friend and offer reassurance. I sneer behind my menu and see Damon playing with a sugar packet. I roll my eyes and pay attention to Care.

"I'm inappropriate. I always say the wrong thing. And... Elena always says the right thing. She doesn't even try! And he just picks her."

Oh honey, that's because she looks like Katherine, not because she's special.

"And she's always the one that everyone picks. For everything. And I try so hard and... I'm never the one."

Oh, Caroline.

"It's not a competition Caroline."

"Yeah, it is."

Bonnie goes to pay the and Caroline finally sees me.

I smile sadly at her and she smiled back.

"Hey Care, how are you doing these days?" I ask cheerfully.

"I'm okay, could be better... how are you Ellie?" She asks.

"I'm great right now! About to eat, and let me tell you! I. Am. Starving! I was at that bonfire thingy and man, they didn't have anything to eat!" I rant. I mean who does that? They give out beer but not a chip? No hotdogs or anything?

She laughs and shakes her head, "You always were food obsessed."

Bonnie comes back and gives me a look. Like a 'why is this loner weirdo talking to my friend' face.

"We gotta go Caroline." She picks up her stuff and walks away without a reply.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

Care stands up and grabs her purse. She walks by my table and I grab her hand. She looks at me curiously. I slowly let go of her hand and smile at her.

"We should hang sometime. Just you, me, and Tyler."

She looked surprised and nodded slowly, a small smile on her face.

I beamed and watched her walk away.

I turned to Damon, "Okay! Now, let's talk about your issues."

I ignore his deadpan stare and set my chin in my hands looking at him, "Listen D, can I call you D? Imma call you D. You have some issues you need to work through. Like, your self destructive behavior, your obsession with Katherine and all things related to Katherine, your mommy and daddy issues-"

"Mommy and daddy issues?! I don't know what you're talking about Short-stack but you better stop now." He growls.

Did he...

Just give me a nickname?!

Omg, omg, omg!! The famous Damon Salvatore nickname. Bonnie was Bonbon, Caroline was Blondie, Jeremy was Little Gilbert, and now I'm Short-stack!! I squeal in my chair, Damon looking at me like I've lost my marbles before sighing, just giving up. To be honest that was probably a good choice.

"Wait. Short-stack means I'm small, I'm not small." I look at him confused.

"Are you kidding? You're like five feet tall." He says looking baffled that I would even imagine I'm tall.

"Excuse you bitch, I'm five, four."

The rest of the night I spent explaining to him his problems. Saying I know everything about him and would love to be friends. I told him I'd open the tomb for him if he really wanted but he declined and said to leave it.

He asked some questions, like how powerful am I?

Really powerful.

Are werewolves real and if they are how come he didn't know after centuries?

Yes, and because they are almost extinct.

Why do I wanna be his friend?

Because he is badass and will kill for the people he loves. He's loyal, funny, sarcastic and overall awesome to annoy.

After awhile he didn't have questions about the past or the future and went home after exchanging numbers.

I walk in the house and up the stairs. It's quiet and the lights are out so I assume everyone is asleep.

I open the door to my room and pause when I see someone in my bed.

I walk closer slowly and turn on my lamp beside my bed.

I let out a relieved sigh when I see it's Jeremy cuddling with Hank.

He must have been hurting with what happened with Vicki. I'm glad he came to my room, and feels comfortable in here.

I take pajamas from my drawer and quietly head to the bathroom and get changed. I brush my teeth and head out.

I lay down beside him and cuddle, being the big spoon. Even though he's bigger than me, everyone needs to be held once and awhile.

"In the morning I want your fat ass outta here." I whisper.

"Okay." I hear Jeremy sleepily reply.

I roll my eyes and smack his arm, "I was talking to Hank silly. Stay as long as you like, then tomorrow we can visit Vicki, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Ellie."

After that we slowly drifted to sleep. Thinking about tomorrow and what might happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
4.2K 272 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...
25K 977 30
Book 1 in the Fated to Die series So I died. Not exactly an accident but it's not like I can remember that fact. Now I'm being reincarnated...
158K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...