Penelope Judith: The Seductre...

By shimrii

A girl transmigrated into our all time favorite manhwa, Who Made Me a Princess; but not as the protagonist, A... More

PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
<3
21
Side Story 01

22 - END

6.3K 322 78
By shimrii

“Your Royal Highness.” A voice called gently, the person turned around and smiled softly.

“Is Dad calling for me, Miss Keira?” the Princess asked, her nanny smiled and nodded.

“Yes, Princess. He’s in his study right now, shall we head there?” The nanny asked, the Princess nodded her head and walked together with her nanny.

The pair walked in silence, with the Princess greeting every person she sees with a smile. A few minutes after, they both reached their destination and the knights stationed at the entrance opened the double doors for them.

The Princess entered the room and smiled brightly, “Hi Dad! Keira said that you called for me.”

The man behind the desk smiled upon seeing his daughter, “Hello precious, how are you doing?”

The Princess beamed before sitting down on the couch, “Great! I finished my lessons earlier so I went to Mom’s garden!”

The Emperor smiled softly before standing up and waked towards her, “Did you? How was it?”

“It was nice...” Jennette trailed, fiddling with her fingers, “I just wish she’s here, you know...”

“She will always be here, Darling. Your Mom is not someone that we can get rid of easily.” Anastacius replied with a smile.

“If Mom was here, she would’ve smacked you already.” Jennette replied, reaching for a pastry.

“Would she? I remember your Mom being so in love with me that she refused to hurt me physically.” Anastacius shot, watching Jennette eat her pastry.

“Well... I also remember Sir Lucas telling me that Mommy smacked you when I was 10 months old, and that’s because you disturbed my nap time!” Jennette replied happily, eyes crinkling into crescents.

“Fine. You win, your Highness.” Anastacius replied, thinking that Jennette definitely got her competitive attitude from her Mother.

———

“I don’t get why you like avocados so much. It tastes like nothing.” Lucas snarked, raising a brow at Jennette’s chosen smoothie.

“Exactly! It tastes like nothing, that’s why it’s delicious!” Jennette argued.

“Meh. Peaches are the best.” Lucas replied, making a peach magically appear.

“It’s because you have a sweet tooth, peaches are naturally sweet!” Jennette said before plopping down on the ground.

“Don’t just plop like that.” Lucas scolds, face showing irritation.

“You don’t even know if that ground is clean or what, didn’t they teach you this in your etiquette lessons?” Lucas said rhetorically, making Jennette stand up to check on the ground.

After making sure that the ground is clean, Lucas floated away towards a nearby bench. Jennette just snorted at the magician’s actions.

“I have you to check on them anyway, so I don’t have to worry!” Jennette replied.

“And what if I’m not around?”

“As if you can bear living me for such a long time! We’re siblings, we stick together!”

“I’d rather die than have that Emperor as my father, just thinking about it gives me the shivers.” Lucas deadpanned, before a shudder took over his body.

“You’re such a drama queen, Sir Lucas.” Jennette chuckled.

“Anyways, when will you resume my lessons?” the Princess asked.

“When I feel like it. You should be grateful that I’m your teacher, you’ll be unstoppable in no time.” Lucas said confidently with a smirk, before it faded.

“Ah nevermind, I forgot that you’re easily swayed by sweets.” Lucas added, scratching at his nape.

“I’m not!” Jennette defended.

“But why aren’t you teaching Athy as well? It’ll be really fun if we were to learn together you know.” Jennette added.

“I already have my hands full with you on top of being the tower magician. I’ll think about it though.” Lucas replied taking a bite out of the peach he’s holding.

“Don’t think about it! Just take her already!” Jennette whined, prolonging her last word.

“Whatever, little peach. Now let me sleep.” Lucas said before lying as comfortable as he can on a tree branch.

“Your Royal Highness,” A voice called, Jennette turned around and saw her handsome cousin, Kiel Alpheus.

“Cousin!” Jennette greeted, Lucas, who’s currently lounging on a tree just snorted as a greeting.

“Lord Magician, it is nice to see you again.” Kiel greeted politely, Lucas opted to ignore to continue sleeping.

“What brings you here, Kiel?” Jennette asked, plucking the peony from its stem.

“Father is discussing things with Uncle An– I mean, with his Majesty. I’ll be leaving right away, I just want to make sure that you’re doing alright.” Kiel said, smiling gently.

Jennette smiled back as she sat on the bench, “You don’t have to worry about me, Kiel. I’m doing fine, besides Athy and Auntie Diana are here.”

“Of course, I know that her Grace and Princess Athanasia are here for you. But still, I’m your cousin, I will still worry.”

Jennette giggled before arranging the flowers and handing it to Kiel, “Here, give these to Aunt Rosie for me, will you?”

“Of course I will.”

“Ah, Kiel, lovely to see you.” A gentle voice said, the cousin duo turned around and saw a beautiful woman, behind the woman is a girl around Jennette’s age who’s waving at them excitedly.

“Lady Diana, Princess Athanasia. I greet her Grace, and her Highness.” Kiel bowed, Diana shook her head before holding Kiel’s shoulder.

“You need not bow, Kiel. You don’t—”

Whatever Diana was going to say got cut off by boots thudding on the grassy field. In a matter of seconds, Lucas went from the tree to Jennette’s side.

“I’m leaving. See you around, peach.” Lucas said before disappearing into thin air.

Diana sighed.

“He still hasn’t forgotten that day, huh.”

“I’m sure he’ll come around, Auntie. He’s just a little bit stubborn.” Jennette said.

“His stubbornness will bring him nowhere, Jenny! It’s not like it was Mommy’s fault.” Athanasia huffed, crossing her arms.

Jennette chuckled before walking over to give the blonde princess a side hug.

“Well, Athy can be quite stubborn too, doesn’t she?” Jennette giggled.

Athanasia only groaned as a response, eliciting warm chuckles from the people around her.

———

“Jenny!” Athanasia called to the brunette Princess.

Her cousin stopped her walk and turned around to look at the person who called her.

“Athy!” Jennette greeted back with a warm smile.

The past few years were like a rollercoaster ride for Athanasia, it’s because she totally woke up to a different kind of Lovely Princess world.

For one, the Athanasia here has both her Mom and Dad, and they both have an amazing relationship.

Second. Her Dad, Claude de Alger Obelia, is not the Emperor. Instead, the Emperor is his very much alive brother, Anastacius. They both have an amazing relationship as well!

It’s as if there was a miracle that happened.

“What are you thinking about, Athy? You look so deep in thought.” Jennette asked gently, taking Athanasia’s hand into hers.

“Huh? Nothing much, Jenny. I was just thinking about my lessons.” The blonde replied, swinging their intertwined hands.

“Speaking of lessons, Sir Lucas just agreed to teach you as well!” Jennette said.

Athanasia stopped abruptly in confusion, “What do you mean, Jenny? He obviously dislike me!”

Jennette snorted before pulling Athanasia along, “Psh. No he doesn’t! It’s just his personality!”

“He clearly does, Jenny. It’s obvious with the way he treats me and Mommy.” The second Princess replied.

With Jennette being older and the daughter of the Emperor, it is already given that she’s to have the title of ‘First Princess.’

“Athy, Sir Lucas already agreed, and if he agreed to something, it means that he’ll totally do it!” Jennette said.

“Sir Lucas might be snobbish, but he’s actually a big softie! He’s what you call, hm, what was the word–”

“Tsundere?”

“Aha! Yes! He’s like that.”

“Whatever you say, Jenny.” Athanasia snorts.

———

Both Princesses stopped walking when they finally reached their destination.

The guards stationed outside both gave them a bow before opening the double doors.

“Darling?”

“Athy?”

Both of their fathers called simultaneously, Jennette and Athanasia both looked at each other before giggling. They both went their separate ways to walk towards their respective Dads.

“Hello, Daddy!” Jennette greeted, tiptoeing to hug the Emperor’s neck and kiss his cheek.

“Hi, how have you been?” the Emperor asked, looking at Jennette with eyes full of adoration.

“Fine! Athy and I were just talking while walking towards here!” Jennette replied energetically.

Anastacius chuckled before looking towards Athanasia, “Was it talking or gossiping?”

“Princesses never tells their secrets, Uncle!” His niece replied cheekily.

“Brother, weren’t we considering the idea of getting them pups?” Claude asked, side-eyeing his daughter and niece.

Both girls gasped.

“We weren’t gossiping, I promise!” Jennette said, turning her doe eyes towards her Dad.

“Please? Can we get those puppies?” Athanasia asked, tugging at Claude’s sleeves.

“Ask your Mom.”

Athanasia turned around and looked at Diana who’s chuckling at their antics, “What?”

“Of course we can get them, Darling. You know I’d give you everything that you desire.” Anastacius said.

Jennette was about to reply when the doors opened again.

“Yes, and we’ll name one of the pups ‘Claude’” The newcomer said.

“And the other one, we’ll name him ‘Rogie’.” Lucas interjected, trailing behind the person.

Jennette smiled brightly before running towards the person to envelop them in a hug, “Mommy!”

Penelope smiled and hugged her little bean just as tight, “Hello, little bean.”

Jennette also felt Lucas patting her head.

“Welcome back, my Love.” Anastacius said, smiling lovingly at his mother-daughter duo.

Penelope smiled back and roamed her eyes around the room, the room’s filled with every people that Penelope hold dear. Her sister and her family, her cousin and his family, Felix, Lily, Diana, Claude, Athanasia, and finally, her family.

Lucas, her adopted man-child. Anastacius, her beloved husband. Jennette, her precious baby daughter.

“I’m home, your Majesty.”

———

end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 15.4K 75
[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illness. After I've died because of that ill...
16.9K 1.3K 41
Art by : arayβ€’_β€’art Part 1 of "what if" series : Jeannette margarita centric. what if, a girl was reincarnated as Jennette margarita? what would sh...
47.6K 1.9K 34
when jennette woke up to a different world, and a different life, she vowed to never be the same naive girl that she was back in Obelia. --- started:...
39K 1.3K 29
"She was expecting to reincarnate, yes. Just not as a ghost." ~ When Athanasia reincarnates into her dead, Lovely Princess self instead of Who Made M...