Long Live The Prince (Weiss X...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom wh... More

Bio
Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came
Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale
Chapter 2: Emerald Forest
Chapter 3: The Girl I Like To Pick On
Chapter 4: Plans Derailed
Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror
Chapter 6: What If I Told You A Secret
Chapter 7: Make It Official
Chapter 8: My Dear Rival
Chapter 9: EXPUROSIOON!!
Chapter 10: Parent Bonding Time
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: Deal With This
Chapter 13: Family Matters
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: Fun Times Shopping
Chapter 16: Final Preparations for the Ball
Chapter 17: Slow Dancing Under The Moonlight
Chapter 18: The Big Day
Chapter 19: The Final Night
The Epilogue/Author's Note
An Alternate Ending

A Side Story: Date Night

958 36 14
By TheAnimeManofYeet

I strolled through the hallways of Beacon, minding my business as usual since I rather not get approached by anyone in the staff.

I opened the door to the new room I was supposed to stay at and find everyone already aslodd.

I waltz in and put earmuffs on them incase something loud happens.

I quietly make my way over to the bed of a sleeping "princess" and poke her in the cheek.

Weiss: "Mmm.."

She moans a bit as she suddenly takes my hand and cuddles it up to her face.

".. This quite adorable. I can see why father always loses these battles"

A Kingly mongrel is somewhere losing in Uruk.

I tap her in the forehead and manage to get her to wake up.

Weiss: "Y/n?"

She was half asleep still and looked more annoyed that it was still 2 hours before she was supposed to wake up.

Y/n: "I want you to wake up. Exactly at this hour"

Weiss: "*sighs* Why would you-?"

I put a finger to her lips to shush her up as I get in the bed with her. I release some covers via a gate a close it off so that the other girls aren't bothered by us.

Weiss: "You woke me up to sleep with me?"

Y/n: "No"

Weiss: "This better be a good reason"

I pull out some ice cream buckets and hand one to her.

Weiss: "Ice cream?"

I open a gate and drop one of these so called "laptops?" onto the bed.

Weiss: "What are you planning?"

She seemed more willing all of a sudden as I could hear a bit of giggling coming from her voice.

Y/n: "I learned something recently from one of those magazines that features a woman on the cover. Women love these date night things"

Weiss was covering her face, trying her best to figure out whether she wanted to laugh at the thought that Y/n didn't know anythin on relationships, or find it adorable that he went out of his way to try and learn more on relationship advice.

Weiss: "Well, I thank you for working hard towards trying to learn more about how a relationship works"

She pat my head and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Y/n: "I would of preferred somewhere else on my face but I suppose that works too"

She chuckled a little and wrapped her arms around my neck to give me a proper kiss for my efforts.

Weiss: "Better?"

Y/n: "Out worldly"

She softly smacks me in the head as the two of us laugh it off quietly.

Weiss: "So what exactly did you want to do?"

I hit play as a movie began to play.

Y/n: "Couples watch a movie and wat together. It's supposed to have us cuddle up together"

Weiss: "I like the idea"

I laid on my side as she snuggled up into my chest.

Weiss: "I'll feed you"

Y/n: "That works for me. Hm?"

My hand was handling something very soft and plumpy.

Weiss: "Really?"

She went back to her usual annoyed glare from before as I rub it a bit.

Y/n: "Treasures naturally come to me. I can't help that your ass just so happened to fall into my hand"

Weiss: "You dropped it"

Y/n: "Unconsciously. My soul works in mysterious ways. It has abilities that some might consider, unnatural"

She went deadpan as we both stayed silent.

Y/n: "You aren't rejecting it"

She plugged in the "earbuds?" that were implemented to help cancel the audio from affecting the sleeping roommates.

Weiss: "What's the movie called?"

It falls onto my palm as I show hee.

Weiss: "Looks cute"

Y/n: "It was a suggestion in the magazine. I hope you enjoy it"

She leans her head onto my chest as the movie officially starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About half way in, we were thoroughly invested in the movie.

Y/n: "Those mongrels.. they are so beautiful together. I deem them worthy of the word"

Weiss had cried about 3 different times.. I maaay have shed about a half tear.. or more halves but- WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Y/n: "They are eating the spaghetti"

Weiss: "Together"

We had ran out of ice cream so I had taken some spaghetti out myself. Unknowingly, or perhaps my soul was at its works on it's own again, ended up mimicking them accidentally.

Y/n: "..."

Weiss: "..."

Complete silence. We had brought ourselves close as the two muts were, but we did not separate. We simply stared into each other's eyes, seeing a beautiful future in one another.

Almost on perfect timing, the movie sort of got rewond a bit by my hand on accident. And the song played.

We both looked into each other's souls. We were almost breathless as we didn't even have a heartbeat from how frozen we were. It was not out of fear, nervousness, or embarrassment. I just couldn't get enough of the view.

A piece in my brain wanted to burn this memory into my heart. A selfish side of me wanted to stay like this forever so that nobody could see it. Keep it for myself and only me. However, there was another feeling mixed within it.

I wanted to stay this way so that I wouldn't ever not have her infront of me again. I love her. Finally, one of us decided to move.

I kiss her. Then kiss her again. And again. And again. She does as well. Shortly after, I push her down and continue to kiss her before pulling her top off. After that, I kinda just went blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alarm*

I smack the damn thing and open my eyes to see a blurry set of people.

Y/n: "Eh?"

Yang and Blake were looking at us, well, Blake was being forced to by Yanf who was rather smug.

Yang: "Enjoyed the SchneeBooty last night~?"

I look down to see the blanket barely covering my genitals. I look over to see Weiss, still sleeping, pretty much naked.

Y/n: "I did.."

I got a earful when she woke up and we both got away with it by buying Yang some custom things for her bike.

Yes Yang. I did indeed, enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 103 13
You were rejected by Team RWBY, but you had a harem that was destined to stay with you for their lives. Weiss will be the most sympathetic out of you...
53 0 2
This is where Ruby Rose is the heiress of the Rose Dust Company, but she's still nice. Ruby is still the daughter of Summer Rose but she is the daugh...
2.3K 84 23
Dedicated as always to Monty Oum. Forever will your spirit rise and live on my mentor. Ruby Rose infused with the power of the previous summer maiden...
34.6K 441 12
After reuniting with your lover, you felt whole again. Well, almost. But what will young f/n do when he finds out the truth of what he's been fightin...