𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.

By -NYLAATIME

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰�... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

18.

25.9K 943 667
By -NYLAATIME

@𝘥𝘢𝘵_𝘬𝘢𝘪 : 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 24/7 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘐𝘮𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵. 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢, 𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

@𝐥𝐚.𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐥 🖤♾️
@𝐝𝐚𝐭_𝐤𝐚𝐢 : 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 🖤

comments limited..

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

"Happy birthday to yaaa, happy birthday to ya , happy birthdayyyyy" soriah rubbed her forhead listening to mari singing happy birthday to her on the other line.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" mari got louder making soriah jump a bit cause she wasn't expecting it.

"Wait how the rest go ?" Mari asked before they both started laughing. "You fucked that all the way up" soriah laughed getting up out of bed.

Today was actually her 20th birthday, even though it really didn't feel like it. She usually didn't even celebrate her birthday, but kai told her she ain't have no choice this year.

"Sooo what we doing tonightttt ?"

"Hm i don't know, i gotta go to dinner wit kai, then I'm probably just gon come back home i dont know yet. Depends on what me and him do" she shrugged walking into her bathroom.

"You talk to maya lately ?" Soriah asked, because she hadn't talked to amaya any really, she had told her happy birthday today and it was the first time they talked in a while.

"no, i texted her and told her to tell u happy birthday. She been pissing me off lately" mari said sounding annoyed.

"mari what she do ?" Soriah laughed.

"She jus been moving weird, i don't know" mari said.

"Anywayssss" Mari said getting ready to change the subject.

"Girl i saw kai lil post on Instagram, i was crying and shit. Dat nigga in love bruh" mari chuckled

"you so dramatic, and you think so ?" Soriah softly laughed as she plugged in her straightener.

"Girl dat nikka said, he gon put his last name behind yours. He said he finna get yo name tatted and all, YES HE IS IN LOVE WIT YO ASS." Mari said causing soriah to laugh

"hmm— and you love his ass back" she heard and immediately picked up her phone.

"Alright goodbye mari." She laughed "I'll text if i decide to do something tonight." Soriah shook her head and ended the call.

She sat her phone down on the counter, and then started getting started for her day. She didn't really know where kai was taking her today. He just said for her to get ready, and be ready by 2.

Which she slept in so it was now 1:00.

She picked up her phone and went to her and Kai's message thread so she could text him.

My lil snapping turla 🚬❤️‍🩹

Soriah : sooo how am i supposed to dress ? 🤔
Soriah: should i do casual or dressy ? Idk what i should wearrr

Kai: youn gotta do to much mama just put some cute on.

Soriah : 😕
Soriah: you no help .

Kai : dressy , wear that two piece i just gotchu.

Soriah : thanks bae 😎

kai: yea igh. 😂

Soriah turned her phone off and walked into her closet, pulling out the two piece kai had got for her a while ago, she just hadn't wore it cause she had no where to go which is also why she forgot about it.

She placed the two piece on her bed, she then heard a knock on her door. "Come in" she replied to the knock and Duke walked in.

"mm mm, yo ass getting old" Duke shook his head holding up a cupcake wit one candle on it.

"And you got kai out here writing paragraphs and shit, i ain't know it was that serious, well i was hoping it was but i ain't know it was like that" Duke said laughing along wit soriah.

"It's too late to have a problem with it now though." Soriah shrugged. Since soriah and kai we're together, they felt no one could really say anything to break them up now.

If they didn't want them to be together, they should have told the two in their talking stage.

"Here, i tried wit dis shit." Duke said holding the cupcake up, soriah the blew the candle out and Duke sat it on her dresser.

"Happy birthday sis" he said then handing her a shoe box and she looked at it confusingly, before she opened it and saw the pink ankle Ugg's she had been wanting .

"Thank youuu Duke" she smiled closing the box and giving him a hug.

"Yeah yea, enough of that. Just enjoy yo day lil sis" he said hugging her back for a split second.

"Love you brother"

"Love ya too" he said before he walked out her room.

____

"Ok let's say i get kidnapped, by a mad scientist and you go looking for me. But you can't find me because the mad scientist kidnapped me and put me in another universe... what would you do ?" Soriah asked walking beside kai outside the restaurant.

He stared back her, tilting his head which made her start laughing at the way he was looking at her.

"Just torture the nigga till he let yo ass out" kai shrugged. "What type of question is that though" kai shook his head.

"Well last night when i was tryna go to bed, that's all i could think about" soriah frowned holding onto Kai's hand as the walked to his car.

"Really ? Outta all things" kai laughed shaking his head.

"Mhm." Soriah nodded as kai opened the passenger door to his hell cat, so she could get in.

She of course got into the car and then kai walked over to the drivers seat and got in as well.

"I don't wanna go back home." Soriah frowned.

"Ion wanna have to take you back, i got a busy day tomorrow."

"Who tf has a busy Sunday Kaire ?" She leaned back in her seat frowning still cause she really ain't wanna go back home.

She had a really good time with Kai at the restaurant, and she ain't want they night to end already.

"Stop acting like that mama" he looked over at her, seeing she had a clear attitude.

"I'm not acting like anything. Just take me home" she said lowly, as he turned her head causing her to look at him.

"chill out" he said pecking her lips multiple times, but she just looked at him not kissing him back at all.

He then pressed his lips against her so that she now had not choice but to kiss him back, which made her smile a bit, but she still tried to keep a straight face.

He then started his car, and started making his way towards her house..

The whole car ride was silent, because soriah did have a bit of an attitude because she didn't understand why she couldn't go back to his house.

But she realized that he had passed the way to her house, so at this point she was just confused.

"Where are we going ?" She asked

"I gotta go pick sum up real quick, and then ima take you home." He said and she huffed.

About two minutes later, he pulled up to a hotel and she looked at him confused as to why he had to pick sum up at this fancy ass hotel.

"Get out" he said and she slowly got out the car behind him.

___

Soriah dragged her feet behind kai, as they were now on the top floor of this hotel. Soriah was looking down on her phone scrolling through her Instagram time line.

Kai was holding on to her hand, cause she was acting like she was mad at him. Which he knew was only an act, and she was finna be over all that in a quick minute.

Kai stopped at room number 384 and pulled out the key card, making soriah side eye him.

"Come on angry bird" he mumbled as he pushed the door open, and allowed her to walk in first to see all the red balloons.

Gifts sat on top of the bed, along with rose petals that followed from the room all the way to bathroom. Then in front of the bathroom balloons spelt out "i love you" .

"I know yo ass ain't crying" he said looking at her as her eyes started to tear up.

"I love you too" she said instantly hugging his neck.

"I ain't even get to say it fr" he chuckled placing his hands on her lower back so he could pull her closer.

"I already know tho" she said holding her head in his chest.

"Open up yo gifts" he said as she lifted her head up and looked at all the gifts on the bed.

"I told you i ain't want no gifts Kaire" she said looking at him wit her still teary eyes.

"I ain't care not gon lie" he shrugged. He said picking up the channel box and handing it to her.

_

Soriah smiled at all her gifts. He had got her some pretty expensive things, and she appreciated it all. Even though she ain't ask for none of this kai still felt that he had to do this for her.

She had been there for him through a lot, even with him recently going through Cortez's death date coming back up. Kai was struggling but soriah was there for him and he appreciated it.

"Alright, i got some else for you" he smiled.

"What is it Kaire ?" She smiled standing up off the bed.

"Well" he pulled out a small ring box, and she widened her eyes.

"Nah it's not that, chill out" he laughed walking closer towards her.

"Oh.." she awkwardly laughed.

"It's just a lil promise ring. Something to show you that I'm fr bout you. We gon get there eventually but this just me making my promise that we are going to make it." He smiled opening the Box showing the big ring.

"Oh my. Lil ring ?" She looked at the ring wit her head tilted.

"I didn't realize how big da shit was till i got it fr" he chuckled

"Mm, well i love it. Put it on me" she said excitedly as he took it out the box and placed it on her finger.

"Ouu let me get a picture of the room." She said pulling out her phone and going to Instagram.

"🤰🏽"

"You did yo big one wit this" she smiled turning around and throwing her phone on the bed.

"This love shit got me trippin ngl" he shook his head as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love yo ass fr doe" he laughed under his breath looking down at her, having his hands on her lower back.

"I love you too" she said as she kissed him. He gripped her up by her neck and placed wet sloppy kisses on her lips.

birthday sexxxx

___

Long ass chapter, cause I left y'all waiting for so longgg

Y'all enjoy dis ???

I realized this actually had more chapters to come. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 402 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 / 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
815K 28.1K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
14.3K 352 22
"𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭" 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰
507K 18.7K 32
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭" -𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧