My Secret Mystery Man

By myheartscontent

Katie has been friends with her childhood best friend Maggie since they were toddlers. Maggie has an older br... More

Disclaimer!!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

My Secret Mystery Man

70.3K 780 40
By myheartscontent

I had just stepped out of my car when I heard my best friend shout from across the school parking lot. I looked up and saw Maggie waving me over, a wide smile pulling up the sides of her lips.

Maggie wore a pair of distressed shorts that easily showcased her long, tanned legs; her feet were clad in a pair of white Converse All Stars. Her baggy cream off the shoulder shirt did nothing to mask her lithe figure.

Where she was tall I was more average height, giving me the advantage to blend in with the crowd when I wanted to. I had long blond hair that waved down my back, nearly reaching the top of my waist. My curves were a little more defined and pronounced, giving me an hourglass body as so many girls I've heard say before.

My eyes were a light blue that darkened with the seasons, while Maggie had moss green eyes, nearly the same as her brothers-

No! Don't think about him! Focus Katie!

I shook my head pushing thoughts of Maggie's brother out of my mind as I made my way over to her and some of our other friends.

Today, I wore a jean mini skirt that fitted to my hips with a leopard print shirt that dangled loosely on my frame with a black fedora sitting on top my head.

What can I say? Maggie and I were kind of fashion freaks. Even though we were popular Mags and I absolutely despised the Cheerleading team.

BE-AGRESSIVE! BE-BE- AGGRESSIVE! oh god could you get any denser then that? "Hey Kat" Mags smiled, walking over and giving me a big hug.

I smiled hugging her back. "Hey Babe, miss me?" I teased. "Every second" she laughed bumping shoulders with me.

"Can you guys just get married already?" Sady laughed. A firecracker African American with a model shaped figure as well. She was about the same height as me with mocha colored skin that was the definition of flawless. Her hair curled out in a tamed afro that just suited her personality to a T.

"Yeah! We both know you guys practically already live with one another" Jake added in, dodging a swipe from Mags and I, before running over behind Sady and using her as protection.

Sady giggled shoving Jake away from her. Jake and Sady had been dating for the past 3 months and they were already both crazy about one another.

Suddenly Maggie groaned from beside me. I turned to look at her, concern bubbling up inside of me thinking she might be feeling sick or something, when I realized that her eyes were focused on a very familiar lime green camero that was just pulling into the school parking lot.

"I hate him" Maggie growled, glaring full out as Cameron- the schools playboy, sports prodigy and her brother-stepped out of the driver's seat.

Cameron had messy brown hair that had a knack for falling in his eyes that were the same color as his sisters. He stood about a foot taller than me, his whole body made of pure muscle.

As soon as he had closed the door of his car, a group of football guys sauntered over along with the cheerleading squad, effectively moving to drape over his arms like he was their leader.

I had to hold back my look of pure disgust and hurt at the sight of all those girls hanging off of him. I secretly wished that I could do that, stand by his side and be the envy of every girl in school because i was exclusively with Cameron.

It wasn't because I needed the popularity boost or anything, it was because I had the world's biggest crush on him. 

But Maggie hated Cameron with a passion and had even warned me almost 3 years before that if I ended up liking Cameron as more than her brother then we were over. She never explained to me the real reason behind her hate for her brother and I never asked, knowing that it was a sore subject for her.

Maggie and I had been best friends since we were toddlers, but my crush for Cam had only started when I turned 12. That was the year that I stopped ignoring Cam and started noticing the way his hair would fall into his moss green eyes, or the way his jaw would flex when he talked, or the way his lips looked so soft and inviting when he licked them with that pink tongue of his. It was like I had been blind during the years Maggie and I were toddlers, it was the only possible reason why I had never noticed Cam before that. But because my friendship with Maggie had and extra 7 years on my feelings for Cameron, I dutifully shut my mouth, buried my feelings for him and stayed silent about my crush on her brother and we stayed friends, but that never meant I stopped liking Cameron.

Coming back to the present I realized that I had been staring at him for good while, watching as he interacted with his friends, when he suddenly looked up and our gazes met, I narrowed my eyes and schooled a look of hate and repulsion into my features like I had learned to do so many times before.

I heard Maggie scowl beside me, the sound making me turn to face my friends. "He's such a jerk" I huffed.

Not two seconds later a familiar presence stepped up beside me an arm slinging around both Maggie and I's shoulders.

"Well what do we have here?!" Cam hooted, pulling me into his side. I bit the inside of my lip trying to keep myself in check and the constant stream of images that were definitely not pg rated out of my head.

"If it isn't my little dwarf of a sister" He chuckled messing Mag's hair up before pushing her away. "and her sexy little friend" He cooed, leaning down to my height and pressing his forehead against my temple.

"Well if it isn't Mag's jerk off of a brother" I breathed back, shoving him away from me. Well try is more like it. My feeble attempt to move him did absolutely nothing, and he remained standing where he was.

"Oh Katie! Always denying that you love me" Cam tsked, leaning forward and licking the side of my face seductively before, he whispered something that only I could hear. "But soon you'll be begging for it" He purred before letting me go and disappearing with his friends, not before shooting me an arrogant smirk first. My knees were practically knocking together and my heart was practically beating out of my chest.

I cursed that Cameron had such an affect on my body. Hiding my dazed state I lifted my hand to my face, my skin still tingling from his lick. "Gross" I huffed forcing myself to scrub the area where he had licked me, with vigor.

"Uh I think you should go wash your face, you might be infected now" Maggie spat, motioning for me to follow her to the bathroom.

I did as she said finishing up just when the bell rang signalling the start of classes.

The day passed slowly like it always did but Mag's and I had managed to get through it alive and in one piece.

"Hey wanna come to my house for a sleep over?" Mag's shouted from her car. "Sure!" I called back a smile slipping on my features.

"Great I'll see you there" she smiled slipping into her car and driving away. My parents were both away on conferences and were rarely home together or by themselves.

Because of that Mag's mom practically raised me and I spent most of my time sleeping over in their house, but I tried to avoid it whenever I could, especially since that would only prolong my agony with Cameron being so close at all times.

After 15 minutes of driving around town I finally pulled into Mag's driveway, Cameron's car not in sight. I released a soft sigh, knowing that it would only be a short time before he finally did come home.

Stepping out of my white Mitsubishi Lancer I made my way to the back of the house where Mag was already stripping into her bikini, getting ready to go for a swim.

I laughed shaking my head when I saw her do a cannonball into the water. "Do you always have to make an entrance?" I smiled shaking my head when she had surfaced.

"Because that's what I do!" she laughed, grabbing a hand full of water and throwing it at me. I gasped when it hit my body, a scream leaving my lips.

"You b*tch!" I shouted dropping my stuff on the ground as Maggie slipped out of the pool and ran for her house.

I ran after her, following closely behind as she slipped into the kitchen going for the sink. "You better run!" I shouted giggling just as she got the faucet head, the one that had jet settings on it.

She turned to me and lifted the tap. I was then once again getting sprayed in the face with tons of water, effectively soaking every inch of me and my clothes.

I let out a scream, raising my hands to protect myself from the spray, but that did little too nothing.

When the water stopped I looked up and saw Maggie doubled over, one hand wrapped around her stomach and her other hand gripping onto the counter, keeping her upright on her two feet.

"O-Oh my god!" she choked tears of laughter falling down her cheeks. "You should have seen the look on your face!" She laughed, gasping for air.

I let loose a growl before i launched myself at her, tackling her to the floor. We play wrestled for a good 15 minutes before we started getting cold from the aircon blasting through her house.

We both decided to head back out to the pool to tan before the sun set. I ran upstairs to change into a spare swimsuit that I kept at Mag's house just in case I was over for a swim.

It was a white two piece swim suit, the top held together at the center of my chest by a gold metal clasp.

I tied my hair back with a ponytail I still had on my wrist, before placing my fedora back on my head. I grabbed a towel and just as I was stepping out of Mag's room I happened to bump into a solid wall.

I cursed, turning to look but stopped short when arms came up and held me in place.

"MMmmmmmm couldn't wait till I got home could you?" Cam whispered in my ear, his hot breath making my skin crawl and my knees to knock together.

"G-get a life Cam" I stuttered my voice going uneven when I felt him bury his head in the side of my neck.

I felt his chest shake with laughter, as he twirled me around, a squeak escaping my lips in surprise.

"I do have a life, and it envolves tormenting you" He breathed, a smirk tugging at the edges of his sinful lips. I swallowed deeply my throat suddenly dry and my eyes locked on his lips that I so desperately wanted to kiss.

As if Cam had read my mind he leaned forward, his lips crashing down against mine. Fighting against my bodies natural response to deepen the kiss and press myself closer to him, I fisted my hands in his shirt and tried to push him back. 

 I had only vaguely noticed that he was wearing a tight black shirt that was slightly clinging to his body from sweating at football practice, a pair of cargo shorts hanging off his hips loosely. Now even though most men smelt like a dumpster when they were sweaty, Cam only ended up smelling like 100 percent pure male and in a very very good way I might add. 

Since his scent was already working its magic and already taking over my brain and body functions, you can imagine how much of a gonner I was when I felt him nibble on my bottom lip while his hand moved up to explore my body. I unknowingly moaned outloud when I felt his hand slip under the bikini top of my swim suit, his hand cupping my breast and expertly massaging its peak, making it harden and stand to attention.

"KAT!" Maggie shouted. I gasped, jerking out of  Cam's hold, my cheeks heating when I realized that I had been basically making out with her brother right outside her bedroom. I stared at Cam with a look of complete and utter astonishement that quickly turned to horror. I placed a hand over my mouth and bolted it out of that hallway that ony seemed to get smaller when Cam was standing in it.

"Y-yeah!?" I shouted, my breathing slightly erratic, as I ignored the heated look he gave me as I disappeared down the stairs.

I quickly ran a hand through my hair and over my swim suit to make sure that I was proper before I stepped out into the backyard.

"God Kat I thought you died in there or something" Maggie sighed shaking her head as she peered at me over the top of her Chanel sunglasses.

"Sorry, got sidetracked" I murmured, looking away so that she didn't see the guilty look on my face.

I dropped my towel onto the chair beside hers and began to apply sunscreen so that I didn't burn to badly. The whole time replaying the feel of his lips pressed against mine and the feel of his hand slipping under my swimsuit.

I bit my lip as my body began to heat up just thinking about what might have happened if Maggie hadn't said anything.

I groaned, feeling my breasts swell at my arousal and my core to start throbbing for release, for Cam.

"Oh god I have to stay away from him." I whispered under my breath before I sat back on the chair, letting the smell of the trees and the warmth of the sun, take my mind off of things and off of Cameron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 12.5K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
519K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
1.9K 49 22
What happens when the player gets played? Raven Reynolds is not like most girls. She doesn't care about boys, she doesn't care about looking pretty o...
1.9K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...