๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐”๐‘๐ โ”€ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ...

By KaterinaHun

๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค. โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹…โ˜พ โ˜ฝโ‹…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข ... More

๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง
๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ
๐€๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง๐ฌ

7K 333 79
By KaterinaHun

The week had been filled with festivities for the young Prince and Princess engagement banquets and parties were held most nights and the people couldn't be happier. Although Aemond was not one for the lavishness he put up with it to please his betrothed and mother as long Visenna was by his side and had a smile on her face. Daemon apologized to both his daughter and nephew for the tournament and even stayed for the first part of the celebrations but he had to return to Dragonstone, Rhaenyra had been sending ravens about their children but Daemon promised he would return for the wedding before he left.

After the tournament the men of Westeros all seemed to disappear from Visenna's presence, their longing looks and comments ceased after seeing Aemond fighting skills and his outburst on the Northman, no one wanted to feel his anger.

♛♛♛

The day had finally come for the two to get married and Kings Landing was in a state of excitement. The week had only been a glimpse of what the wedding was, Viserys had spared no expense and granted anything his granddaughter wanted. Aemond had left the wedding affairs to Visenna and his mother and sister, he voiced he would of been content with marrying Visenna in the Dragon pit as long as he got to marry her - Alicent scolded her son for such a idea.

Visenna had thought of many places where to have the wedding the Godswood, The Sept or the Red Keep but the Keep reminded her of her mothers wedding to Laenor and she didn't want anything to do with the women or the events that took place back then.

Alicent understood the reason and agreed the scene that took place there was not a pleasant memory for anyone who attended. That's when Helena had the idea to have the wedding take place in the castle gardens there was plenty of space for everyone and the season brought out the prettiest flowers and colors. Visenna had agreed instantly at the idea and hugged her sister.

She wished to only be prepared by Helena and Alicent, she wanted it to be a memory she would hold onto forever and the women in her life who helped her become who she was.

Helena had gathered some flowers and greenery from the gardens to put throughout Visennas hair and braids the colors stood out brightly in her dark hair.

"You look radiant my dear." Alicent said. Visenna came from behind the changing wall in her dress and she looked beautiful. The dress was a ivory golden color with gold details and red on the inner fabric, some of the gold detailing was shaped into dragon wings on Visennas request.

"I feel like I have been waiting forever for this day and it had been in jeopardy so many times but it's finally here." Visenna let out a happy sigh of relief.

"You both are meant to be, sister." Helena smiled standing from her spot to fix the hairs that were stuck.

"From the days you would always protect him from the taunts and teasing to when you defended us both in Dragonstone. I knew you two would always be together." Alicent said placing her hand on the scar that graced Visenna's face.

"I will always be my his side and yours, you are the mother I never had." Visenna said hugging Alicent.

"Come now, I will start crying before the wedding has even started." Alicent said and gestured for Visenna to go out the door first so they could fix her train.

The walk was not long but the closer they got to the gardens the nerves started to settle in, but they disappeared in an instant when she saw Aemond at the alter. He had chosen his own attire and wore an all black outfit with red and gold detailing for the Targaryen colours.

Visenna had hoped her father would walk her down the aisle but he was no where to be seen. She had not heard from her him since he left and was saddened when she did not see him in the rows of people either - He had promised to return.

"Might I?" Visenna felt an arm take hers and almost cried when she saw her grandsire. He was hunched over slightly and taken to wearing a golden mask to cover his face that was slowly deteriorating and relied heavily on his cane but he be damned if he missed her wedding day and seeing his brothers presence not there angered him.

Visenna nodded and the two slowly made their way down the aisle.

"Thank you father." Aemond said as Viserys gave Visenna to him and returned to his seat next to the Queen.

The Septons words seemed to go by in a blur, "You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection." Aemond took his cloak off and gently put it around her to not mess her hair. "Let it be known that Visenna of House Velaryon and Aemond of House Targaryen are one heart, one flesh, one soul." The Septon said as he bounded their hands together. "Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder."

"Look upon each other and say the words." Visenna and Aemond turned to each other and smiled. "Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger... I am hers... I am his... and she is mine... and he is mine...from this day until the end of my days."

"With this kiss, l pledge my loνe." Aemond vowed, he softly cupped her face and connected their lips sealing their union. The two had shared kisses many times before but this one was different they could finally stop hiding in the halls or their chambers not that they minded...

♛♛♛

The wedding party was moved to another part of the gardens where large tents where set up and tables filled with sweets and savories were laid out. The main table was centered and placed in the middle where the newly weds sat with the King and Queen next to them. The two were in their own world whispering in each others ears, Aemond would always have his hand on her wether it be her thigh or holding hands.

But he had heard the word congratulations every minute it felt and Aemond would just nod, and drink his ale.

"Alright, if I hear another congratulations I might kill someone, care to dance?" Aemond offered his hand and Visenna took it with a chuckle. Viserys smiled seeing the two of them join the dance floor even though they were an arranged match, the two fit like a glove.

He wondered if he had just let Daemon and Rhaenyra marry all those years ago would life of been different for his Visenna. Rhaenyra's actions and Daemon not being here made him start to think about his choice of heir. Viserys had not even seen his daughter in years and had not even received a single raven. Seeing his son and Visenna, he saw a powerful united front and their blood was Targaryen through and through. Perhaps it was time for a new hair he thought...

Authors Note ˚ · .

Hey...how yall doing...

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, I just haven't had the time to write. I've started a new course and have to catch up with studying and it's kicking my ass :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 10.7K 81
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—€๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐—Œ๐—...
36.2K 768 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐”๐‘๐ sorry for not adding this sooner but SLOW BURN Delusional fanon Aegon Targa...
263K 8.5K 19
๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ž๐ญ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ...