A new (fanmade) region

By The-feral-pan

A pokémon region that is based on North African countries (Western Sahara, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Egypt, an... More

New pokemon I made for the region
Canon pokémon that are in the region
The Professor
Gimmicks
The First Gym
The Second Gym
The Third Gym
The Fifth Gym
The Sixth Gym
The Seventh gym
The Eighth Gym
Elite 4 & The Champion
Evil Teams
Akanossom
Djinzello
Bremill
Mollustic
Dorwink
Pretterlyze
Solisk
Romantishine
Pulsyris
Bouhenchild
Bouhmadic
Regional Houndour
Regional Houndoom
Falkfant

The Fourth Gym

9 0 0
By The-feral-pan

Lulu, Electric/normal: Torpigg (level 25), Grafaiai (level 28), Toxel (level 27), Smeargle (level 31)

-Her gym is a sizable skate park with colorful tile decorating the entrance and beautifully done graffiti on the interior walls. 

-Her gym challenge is an obstacle course you do while skateboarding or rollerblading or rollerskating. 

-She is 20 years old.

-Lulu's ace pokemon is her Smeargle, and she type-swaps her Grafaiai.  

-A professional graffiti artist that gets commissioned/paid to do stuff like paint murals on the sides of buildings. A local baker hired her to spray paint the name of his business in stylized font alongside the image of a rainbow cupcake. The mural took three days to complete, but the result was well worth it.

-The beads she wears on her skirt are something her aunt and her made together while crafting when she was younger. 

-Many of the trainers at her gym are teens and young adults.

-Loves trying weird food combinations and new foods in general. She might not like the food, but she'll try it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 3.7K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
22.6K 1.5K 15
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...
62.1K 1.4K 36
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
1.7M 55.6K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...