A new (fanmade) region

By The-feral-pan

A pokémon region that is based on North African countries (Western Sahara, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Egypt, an... More

New pokemon I made for the region
Canon pokémon that are in the region
The Professor
Gimmicks
The First Gym
The Third Gym
The Fourth Gym
The Fifth Gym
The Sixth Gym
The Seventh gym
The Eighth Gym
Elite 4 & The Champion
Evil Teams
Akanossom
Djinzello
Bremill
Mollustic
Dorwink
Pretterlyze
Solisk
Romantishine
Pulsyris
Bouhenchild
Bouhmadic
Regional Houndour
Regional Houndoom
Falkfant

The Second Gym

9 0 0
By The-feral-pan

Jean, Grass/rock: Lileep (level 17), Gloom (level 14), Minior (level 17)

-To get to her gym you have two options: to climb a massive rock wall or use the zip line (both options have the required helmets and other equipment of course). 

-She type-swaps her Gloom, and her ace pokemon is her Minior.

-Jean is 35 years old.

-Married to the region's Ground-type gym leader, Okanu, and the mother of Fynn, the Bug/flying-type gym leader. 

-The gym is located on top of a large, flat area of a mountain not far from the small town where she lives. 

-She has a rough-and-tumble style when it comes to pokemon battles, and doesn't hold back even with younger trainers. 

-She is Professor Acacia's daughter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
508K 32.5K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
640K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

29.4K 655 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...