A new (fanmade) region

By The-feral-pan

A pokémon region that is based on North African countries (Western Sahara, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Egypt, an... More

New pokemon I made for the region
Canon pokémon that are in the region
The Professor
The First Gym
The Second Gym
The Third Gym
The Fourth Gym
The Fifth Gym
The Sixth Gym
The Seventh gym
The Eighth Gym
Elite 4 & The Champion
Evil Teams
Akanossom
Djinzello
Bremill
Mollustic
Dorwink
Pretterlyze
Solisk
Romantishine
Pulsyris
Bouhenchild
Bouhmadic
Regional Houndour
Regional Houndoom
Falkfant

Gimmicks

12 0 0
By The-feral-pan

New Regional Gimmicks

-Pokemon type swap. If a pokemon is put in a specific pokéball while holding a particular stone, it's typing (or primary typing if it is dual-typed) will change temporarily, making is more like a mega-evolution than a regional form. For example, Liepard can be type-swapped into a pure Ghost-type. However, not all pokemon can type-swap. I imagine that there would be an in-universe explanation for this just like with mega-evolutions.  

-Almost all gyms are dual-typed, meaning that the gym leaders don't specialize only in a single type. 

--Odd keystones become crucial to find and defeating the evil team due to them hosting Spiritomb, a pokemon that is going to be used by Team Chaos in their summoning of the legendary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.5K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
22.6K 1.5K 15
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...
54.8K 3K 22
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
386K 13.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...