Pet // Completed // Liam Payn...

Por ktk446

"I'll keep her as my little pet." COVER BY // @raesarai (I guess people thought this was like some sort of pe... Más

Pet. (really awful summary)
1. Caught
2. Caged
3. Dressed
4. Dinner
5. Bitten
6. Pain
7. Marked
8. Mate
9. Protected
10. Watched
11. Truth
12. Separated
13. Left
14. Missed
16. Sold
17. Used
Q & A
18. Scarred
19. Embraced
20. Shot
21. Crimson
22. Needed
23. Ruined
A Thank You
24. Bound
25. Betrayed
26. Frantic
27. Hurt
28. Forgotten
Thank You ft. Hot Men
29. Targeted
EPILOGUE PART 1
EPILOGUE PART 2

15. Perfected

24.1K 656 276
Por ktk446

****A/N: sorry if this chapter sucks.****

After a horrible dinner with his pack - he had me wear the collar again, just in case - Liam and I found ourselves watching a movie with Niall and Tanner.

Liam snorted at the two boys' stupid jokes and bickering, and would kiss the side of my head, apologizing for dinner. You see, it had gone fairly well, minus the collar, for about half of the meal.

And then Alicia appeared. She hung on Liam and whispered dirty things in his ear, and Tanner crept underneath the table to hug me to his chest as pain tugged at the mark on my neck.

Liam must have felt it because one second he was calmly ignoring her, the next, he was gripping my arm and towing me roughly away, muttering mean names under his breathe and calling her out on being a "power-hungry, cold-hearted slut".

Once certain no one could hear, he turned and kissed me gently. "I'm sorry. Is it still hurting?"

"Just aches," I mumbled. "Can you let go? You're hurting me."

The grip on my arm was like a vice, and he quickly dropped his hand. "Sorry, Sage."

"S'okay."

He kissed my forehead sweetly. "We need to get out of here. Soon."

I nodded. "When we leave, will I go back to my family?" I asked.

Liam had grinned lopsidedly. "Of course, love."

And here we were, sitting and relaxing, and I couldn't help but hope it would be like this when we left. Niall and Tanner had to come. They had to. I already felt like they were my brothers, and couldn't imagine going somewhere without their support and their stupid jokes.

Niall smacked the back of Tanner's head, snorting at something he must have said. Liam sighed, nuzzling into my neck. I giggled as he opened his mouth and growled playfully tickling my throat with his stubble, an action that gave me goosebumps every time. I squealed when he decided to bite down, and I shuffled my legs.

"Liam, stoooop," I whined.

"Please use protection. We dont need a bunch of little Sage and Liams running around here," Tanner grumbled.

"Jealous, kid? Wanna join?" Liam teased. I smacked his back. "What? I'm joking. As if I'd let anyone lay a finger on you."

I rolled my eyes. "You're weird."

He pecked me on the lips, grinning. "I like who I am with you."

Niall smacked himself in the face. "If I have to hear more lovey-dovey nonsense I'm going to go nuts."

Liam grabbed a pillow and threw it at Niall harshly, before kissing me again, cupping my cheek as he deepened the kiss. I could feel Niall's and Tanner's eyes on us, and I felt a bit uncomfortable doing this in front of them, so I pulled back.

"Should we finish this in my room?" Liam asked softly, kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled softly, but shook my head no. "Let's watch the movie."

"Yeah, I came to watch a movie, not to see Liam swallow Sage's tongue," Tanner snickered. He gave Niall a fist bump, beaming proudly at himself.

Twenty minutes later, Tanner and Niall were asleep, somehow both of them sprawled out on the couch. Liam was playing absentmindedly with my hair, when he chuckled.

"What?" I said quietly.

"If Niall or Tanner was a werewolf, they'd be mates," he claimed thoughtfully.

I gazed at the pair thoughtfully, pursing my bottom lip. "But are they-"

"No, they like girls."

"Then how-"

"Liam looked down at me, smiling. "I like to think that we fall in love with souls - not the genitals," he explained, kissing the top of my head. "I think the Goddess, who we believe chooses us, feels the same."

I nodded slowly. "I like that." I leaned forward, kissing the structure of his jaw. Liam's eyes fluttered shut, and his arm tightened around me.

"Don't," he growled.

I pulled back slowly, pouting. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"I can't control myself when you kiss me, Sage. And I don't want to hurt you again. Or do something in front of them."

"Should we just go to bed?" I asked, laying my head on his chest, listening to the steady rhythm oh his heart.

Liam nodded slowly, kissing the tip of my nose. "We should, but I am really comfy."

I snorted, rolling off of him. "Come on, Liam."

He just groaned, throwing his head back. I patted my thighs as if I was calling to a dog. "C'mon, boy, c'mon!"

"Okay, that's it!" I was already running, giggling to myself as I bolted up the stairs. His hands caught my waist easily, and he threw me over his shoulder, running into his bedroom. There he tackled me into the mattress, pinning me beneath his body and tickling my sides.

I shrieked, pushing at his shoulders and trying to squirm out of his grip. "Stop, stop!" I begged.

"Make me."

Without another thought, I pushed my mouth to his, and his hands immediately froze.

"Sage," he murmured in warning against my lips. I dotted kisses on his cheeks and jaw again. "Stop."

When I didn't, he gripped my arms and shoved them to the bed. His eyes grew dark, and he lowered his head into my neck, dragging his lips down my throat teasingly. "Change into your pajamas, kitten. I don't want to lose control."

"You won't."

"I will, you can't hear the thoughts in my head. You don't understand what my wolf is trying to do to get to you right now. He's been so anxious. I don't want to hurt you, Sage. I've made that mistake once, I won't make it again," he said softly.

I sighed to myself. "Or are you just saying that because you don't want me?"

Liam stiffened, the grip on my hands tightening. "Don't you ever say that again. That isn't true and you know it," he grumbled, kissing my forehead. "Go change."

"Can I wear one of your shirts?"

Liam nodded, watching me thoughtfully. "Are you trying to torture me? I mean, I admire you parading around, and I won't stop you, but it's getting harder and harder to resist you."

"Maybe if you'd get me pajamas that aren't completely lace or see-through, I wouldn't have to borrow your t-shirts," I taunted, giving him a gentle peck on the lips before rolling out from underneath him.

I strode into his massive closet, giving him a shy smile as I closed the door behind myself. I knew the exact shirt I wanted to wear. It was my favorite shirt Liam wore, as it was soft and warm and always smelled just like him. It was a plaid flannel button up, that I knew would be huge on me. Another reason I liked it. After shedding my clothes, except for underwear, I Put my arms through it, grinning at the level of comfort.

*Liam's POV*

My wolf growled animalistically when little Sage strolled out of my closet, in my favorite flannel shirt. In the dim lighting of my bedroom, the dark blue stood out against her pale skin, and her hair from her face as she looked at me sheepishly. The shirt was huge on her - but I knew she didn't have a bra on - and it fell just below her bum, so I could watch her milky white thighs disappear under the fabric.

She jumped onto the bed, crawling towards me innocently. How did she not know what this did to me? Thank goodness I had a pillow in my lap, or else she would see.

Sage slotted her body beside me, resting her head on my chest and sighing tiredly.

"You're killing me. One second you're just adorable, the next you're seducing me like a little vixen, and then you're all snuggled up to me like a kitten?" I groaned.

Sage giggled. "I wasn't seducing you. This is my favorite shirt of yours."

"I won't be able to wear it again. Every time I see it I'll think of you and get a raging hard-on."

She smacked my chest, gasping. But I clasped her hand in mine, entwining our fingers, while I kissed her forehead. "You're so perfect."

"I am not perfect, Liam."

"You're my perfect."

****A/N: This is a shorter, more boring chapter. But ya know what that means, guys?

UPCOMING DRAMAMAMAMAMA

And also, it was supposed to take you longer than a few days to hit the vote and comment goals, guys, not like three days.

And I'm gonna say each comment will have to be from one user account 😉 although, I appreciate the many comments you guys are leaving ❤️

So this updates goals:

TWENTY FIVE VOTES

FIFTEEN COMMENTS

Hopefully this will give me more time!

Love you guys, thank you so much for all the support and the patience with my updates. ****

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
404K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...