Daycare Maintenance (Sun/Moon...

By Clara-TV

DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Halloween Special
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Holiday Special
Leave the Pizzaplex ☆
Disassemble Vanny (1/2) ☆ ☆
Disassemble Vanny (2/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (1/2) ☆ ☆
Road Trip (2/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (1/2) ☆ ☆
Fire (2/2) ☆ ☆
Kill Afton ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (1/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
Princess Quest (2/2) ☆ ☆ ☆
QnA Shorts
QnA
Upcoming Epilogue + Pet Project
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
Epilogue Pt. 4
Epilogue Pt. 5
Epilogue Pt. 6
Epilogue Pt. 7
Epilogue Pt. 8
Epilogue Pt. 9
Epilogue Pt. 10
Epilogue Pt. 11
Epilogue Pt. 12
Epilogue Pt. 13
Epilogue Pt. 14
Epilogue Pt. 15
The End

Preparing for the final | Final call for QnA Questions

776 37 9
By Clara-TV

Why This Book is Coming to an End

May 8th, 2022

This was a message sent to the Stories channel on a private Discord server one of my online friends made when I first started writing this book. I had spent two nights on it and vaguely remember deleting over 6,500 words at one point because I didn't like the first few chapters I wrote. I remember talking to my friends, all of us finding it amusing and wholesome that I wrote so much in so little time because it was how I coped with stress. The book hadn't been published yet, but I remember not thinking it would be a big deal. The only reason I was going to publish it was so people on that server could read it. I couldn't share the document since my email had my full name and I wasn't ready to trust them with that at the time.

I never thought the book would get here.

I never thought I'd receive so much support and so much kindness in one place.

With my past few books, I was used to having some really nasty comments early on during writing or having not a lot of support. By the time I finished my first book, I was so far disconnected from the fandom I was chomping at the bit to just get it over with. This book was so different and I really don't know why. FNAF is a big fandom, and it follows suit that it would have a lot of toxic fans. I published this book believing I was only really going to see those toxic fans. But I didn't. I know the whole twist of the reader secretly being a robot was supposed to be the big twist in this story, but I think the biggest twist was you guys being so nice and supportive.

This book currently stands at 101,615 words in total, 99,078 words if you exclude the Halloween Special.

Knowing I wrote that much in less than a year is... startling.

When I found that message again, I'm gonna be completely honest when I say I cried a little. I knew how this book was going to end ever since I started writing it. I had multiple notes and revisions on how I wanted to handle the endings.

I knew it was going to end from the start, but I still cried.

Please don't ask to continue the book for me

I know people aren't happy that this book is ending. I'm honestly not either. I had so much fun writing this book. Even when the chapters were emotionally draining and I was putting the characters through hell, writing this book still somehow managed to make my day, to help me feel better when things weren't going well. But, it has to end. I don't want to drag this book on, I don't want it to run out of ideas and have it lose its original spark. I like to quote Alex Hirsch, creator of Gravity Falls, on this: "This book isn't being canceled or discontinued, it's being finished. And it's something I've decided on since the very first day I started writing this."

Now, I've gotten a few comments now of people asking to continue this story for me.

Please do not try and continue to write this story for me.

These comments hurt. A lot. They make me feel like I am not doing a good enough job, that I failed as a writer and that my story was bad. There are comments that say otherwise, but that doesn't negate the fact that this is how I feel whenever the question is asked. I want to believe I did a good job with this book, that I was able to bring it to maybe not a happy ending, but a cathartic one. And I can't do that when people tell me they don't like that I'm ending the book at the place I wanted it to end at.

The second reason I don't want this story being continued by others is this story wasn't intended for, well, you. And I know that sounds harsh but please just let me explain.

I write as a source of comfort. If I am feeling sad or stressed or like I just want to give up trying, I write. I write fanfiction specifically because when I experience extreme amounts of distress, it's the only kind of writing that can help me properly deal with that distress. I want to be hugged by the characters I take comfort in because I don't have the ability to get that same sort of affection and comfort from friends. It may not be the most effective way to receive those feelings, but it's the only way I have.

I wasn't writing this book to get popular or to ride on the trends.

I was writing this book because I was in such a bad place, this was the only thing that brought me the comfort I needed.

Sun and Moon have provided a huge source of comfort for me, especially since I have very fond memories of going to daycare and have always had an obsession with space and stars and the solar system. I like Sun because he feels like the friend who will pick up on my emotions and give me the physical comfort I need before I have a panic attack or start crying. I like Moon because I often have very nasty bouts of paranoia that make it impossible for me to sleep and he's someone I feel like would just hug me and stay the night with me when I'm scared.

The only reason I published this book was because of some friends. Like I said in my last note, the only reason I published this book was because at the time, I didn't feel comfortable sharing the document this story was written on because the email I was using had my full name. At the time, I wasn't ready to give those people that much personal information. Publishing this book was the only way I could show my friends how I normally cope with stress.

I think the reason all of this really hurts, especially right now, is because I already asked people to respect my wishes and let this book end.

Now, I want to make this very, very clear. The ONLY parts of this story I own are the characters of Oliver, Peter, Amanda, Kelly, Katie, Richard, and Veronica Williams. Every other aspect of this story does not belong to me.

If you're asking permission to continue this story because you want to use the plot ideas I had, you should not be asking me.

The original premise for this story came from the Silver Eyes novels. If you really want permission to use the human-is-secretly-a-robot plot, go ask Scott himself because I am not the one who introduced that idea into this fandom. I cannot take credit for it, nor should I require people to ask me for permission to use it.

If you're asking for permission to use the characters I've created for the purpose of this story, I cannot give you that permission. After some of the drama I've dealt with in the past, I've become extremely protective of my characters. I cannot let people use them anymore without being constantly close to having a panic attack.

I'm not trying to stop people from writing FNAF fanfiction. If you want to write a daycare attendant story, go ahead! I will not and probably cannot stop you.

All I ask is that you respect my wishes to let this story- my story end.

I can't tell you to accept the fact that this book is being finished.

All I ask is that you respect my wishes to let it end.

No sequels, no part twos. Just a story that has a beginning and an end.

How the Endings Will Work

There are going to be six endings, each based on the different endings in Security Breach.

There will be one 1 Star ending, four 2 Star endings, and one 3 Star ending.

The happiness of each ending will heavily depend on the number of stars and how those ending go in general.

All of the endings will be published all at once and will be titled according to how they went down in the original game. If you want to skip a certain ending, you are completely free to.

Some endings will be just one part, some will be two or more. It all depends on how long they get.

As for which ending I'm going to consider "cannon" for this story, I'm gonna say the 3 Star ending. I haven't written it yet, but that one will be the happiest. That's why it will be the cannon one.

Think of it as an apology to how rough things got these last few chapters.

The one shot book, IF (major emphasis on if) I decide to go through with it, will revolve around one of the 2 Star endings, mostly because that one has the most potential based on the notes I already have for it and will allow for me to explore what-if scenarios that some of the other endings wouldn't allow for.

Again, all of the endings will be published at once, so do not expect updates until the endings are finished.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this book. Writing this has definitely been a journey, but it's one I'm glad I got to go on.

I should probably wrap this up since writing this is making me tear up a little.

I'll see you all at the end!

- Clara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 838 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...
52.2K 1.1K 28
On days when your dad was busy you would go to the PizzaPlex where he worked. You got free passes since he was the main star of the show! However, as...
5.8K 276 15
You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a new best time friend. To say this turn of...
1.6K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...