It's Been a Long, Long Time (...

By hgfedcad

Aspen has been friends with Damon since she was 11. When she learns he moved back to Mystic Falls, she pays h... More

Introduction to Aspen Bell
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Masquerade
Chapter 3: Kidnapped
Chapter 4: An Unexpected Ally
Chapter 5: So it's true, he wasn't dead
Chapter 6: Dinner Party
Chapter 7: Drama
Chapter 8: Not Alaric
Chapter 9: Guess who's back? Back again
Chapter 10: He was just being kind.
Chapter 11: The Soon-to-be Hybrid
Chapter 12: Prank Night
Chapter 13: Rebekah
Chapter 14: The Story of the Original Family
Chapter 15: Mikael
Chapter 16: Klaus
Chapter 17: Dinner For Five
Chapter 18: Cheezus Crust
Chapter 19: Balls!
Chapter 20: Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead!
Chapter 21: Mama Mia!
Chapter 22: The Forest Animals Fight Back!
Chapter 23: Hayley
Chapter 24: Lily's Surprise
Chapter 25: Don't Ask Me Why
Chapter 26: Complicated
Chapter 27: Davina the Teenage Witch
Chapter 28: Kol
Chapter 29: Masquerade: The Squeakqual
Chapter 30: Davina's Free
Chapter 32: Eli
Chapter 33: So...
Chapter 34: Falling

Chapter 31: Eh, It Was A Pretty Nice Di-

1.3K 41 2
By hgfedcad

I wake up in the attic the next morning next to Davina. Getting out of bed quietly, I pick up my phone and check my messages. There are over ten missed calls from Rebekah and Klaus each. I ignore the notifications and open Marcel's contact.

———
Marcey 🎀

I'm coming over, you up?

Yeah, why are you coming over though?
Not that I don't like your company...
Pls don't kick my ass. 🥺

Never use that emoji ever again
Then you might not get your ass kicked.

Understood.

———

With the confirmation, I grab a change of clothes I keep in Davina's room. I pull on the graphic tank, green pants, a brown leather jacket, converse, and my silver jewelry. I speed to the compound.

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?" Marcel yells back.

"A bad bitch," I reply, walking up to hug him.

I sigh, pulling back from his embrace. "I've come to convince you to allow Dee and I to go to the music festival tonight. I promise I won't leave her side."

"She's in danger, Penny. I don't know about letting her out in public with the witches around," he hesitates.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "I won't leave her side and you can have your guys keep an eye out."

He closes his eyes and furrows his brows in reluctance. "I guess... but it's on you if something happens."

I salute him, "Sir yes sir!"

He chuckles and I jump up and down, bursting with excitement. Kissing him on the cheek as a farewell, I leave the compound and go back to the church attic.

⇢⇢⇢⇢

Davina wakes up around 10:30 A.M. She is now eating the breakfast sandwich I got for her when I stopped by Rousseau's on my way back from the compound. "So I convinced Marcel to allow you to go to the festival with me tonight..." I bring up casually.

She whips her head to face me. "What?" Davina asks with a mouthful of food.

"You need to get out, have fun, and walk around a bit. We'll pick out outfits later, but what's the plan for today? I'm spending it with you." I notify her energetically.

She squeals, "Thank you! Thank you!" Calming down, she opens a notebook and responds. "What about unlinking and bringing Kol back?"

"Why the heck not. What do I need to get? You already have the knot and spells. What about the spell for Kol?" I ask, intrigued.

Davina looks down at her notebook once again. "A dead person, soil, and Kol's ashes (if possible)."

"I don't have Kol's ashes. I can, however, find and kill someone terrible then get some soil." Davina nods and I leave to find the dastardly person I'm killing today.

⇢⇢⇢⇢

I return to the attic with the dead body of a serial r*pist. "Here ya go!" I throw the body on the floor. I also set a jar of soil on her desk. Davina looks down at the body before nodding and turning back to her notebook. "What now? I felt the link come undone earlier. If it weren't for my heightened senses, I wouldn't have noticed, so Sophie probably doesn't know, which is good."

"I have everything ready. Just be here and try to be quiet," she instructs. With that, she begins the setup and starts to chant. "Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu!"

The soil and ashes from the fireplace start to form a body until Kol finally appears. I scream and immediately cover Davina's eyes, seeing that Kol has returned naked. I then grab a throw blanket from her bed and toss it onto Kol, successfully covering his dick and balls. I take my hand away from Davina's eyes and she quickly figures out what I was screaming about.

"Ew," is all she has to say.

"Eh, it was a pretty nice di-" Davina elbows my side, cutting me off.

A groan is heard and we both snap our eyes to see Kol slowly sitting up. "Hello darling," he addresses me, "wonderful witch," he greets Dee.

"Hey dude. Do not stand up unless you have that blanket secured around your waist. I don't want to see that," she scrunches up her face in disgust.

"Rude," he scoffs. "Do you have any clothes for me?"

Davina and I are silent before I come to a conclusion. "I'll go and quickly grab some of Marcel's clothes from the compound. You two good here alone for two minutes?"

They nod and I speed off, being back in the attic after a few minutes. Kol changes and Davina cloaks him, making him look different before he leaves to feed. Davina and I quickly change into the outfits I grabbed from the plantation.

Davina's is a colorful dress with converse and gold jewelry. Mine is a black leather skirt, a corset top, a white over shirt, doc martens, gold jewelry, and my thigh harness and throwing knives just in case. Kol returns after we change and he eyes me up and down. "How do I look, Mr. Mikaelson?" I inquire.

"Absolutely ravishing, darling." He walks up to me and places his hands on my hips before kissing my forehead. I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Also, thank you for the compliment on my di-"

"It's time, should we go?" Davina asks, eager to see the lively streets. Kol and I agree and we all start walking the streets of New Orleans. Me and the newly resurrected Mikaelson are hand in hand.

"The smile on her face makes this all worth it," I whisper quietly. Kol hears and squeezes my hand.

The three of us arrive a Rousseau's and walk in to see Marcel. Kol and I unlink our hands before he can see. He greets Davina then me. I embrace him and introduce the cloaked Kol. "Marcel, this is Jack. Jack, this is Marcel." They shake hands then Davina and I walk off to listen to the live music.

I notice Davina gazing at the teen playing the fiddle. "Who's the hot guy you're basically drooling over?" I ask.

"His name is Tim." She rolls her eyes. "I've known him since we were ten. I expected him to be here. I want to talk to him."

"Well then, your wish is my command."

When the set finishes, I walk outside with Davina to the alley outside Rousseau's. I quickly run inside the back door. "Tim, right?" I ask the boy who was playing the fiddle.

"Yeah..." he responds.

"Davina Claire wanted me to bring you to see her outside. Wanna go?" I offer.

"Really? Yeah, absolutely."

We walk out the back door and the two teens hug. "How are you? I haven't seen you in like a year," Tim rushes.

"I had to leave. I'm homeschooled now, but at least I'm more available. Maybe we could hang out sometime?" Davina asks hopefully.

Tim smiles. "Yeah, of course." He grins boyishly and chuckles. "It's so amazing to see you. I can't even believe I'm standing here right now... I just- wow."

Davina's smile grows impossibly bigger. "What if we go get ice cream? I know a place." I suggest, wanting Davina to have more time with Tim.

For the next hour and a half, I watch the two teens being cheesy and crushing on each other. Kol meets up with us at some point. I finally convince Davina to go back to the church for the night. Both me and the youngest Mikaelson brother walk Davina up up the stairs to the attic. The young witch drops the glamour she put on Kol and flops on her bed. "Tired?" He inquires.

"Just a tad," she responds while yawning.

I laugh and get out a change of pajamas for her. "Go get dressed and get ready for bed." Before she can do as I told her, the door slams open and a rush of wind blows throughout the chilly room. When Davina, Kol, and I turn back to look away from the door, we see a partially desiccated Elijah standing in front of us.

"I believe it's time we had a little chat," he suggests, talking to Davina. Kol and I hunch down and try to sneak out of an awkward situation. "You two as well," he calls out.

I groan and mutter, "Fuck me."

Kol responds in a very mature way by saying, "Name a time and place, darling." I nudge him in the side and turn to fully face Elijah.

"You look a bit pale," I grab a blood bag from my bag and toss it to him.

"Thank you, Aspen," he responds like the gentleman he so often is. I nod then jump onto Davina's bed.  "Kol... how are you back?"

He smirks. "It's all thanks to the lovely little witch right here." I clear my throat. "And of course Penny as well. I smile, satisfied.

"We'll talk later. Davina..." Elijah starts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.1K 35
In which Rosalind Salvatore gets a call from from her brother Damon to come back to Mystic Falls, a town she hoped she'd never have to step foot in a...
12.3K 225 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...
2.3M 86.9K 84
โ—Œยจฬฎอš *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...
34.3K 761 33
Join Rosalie Mikaelson on her journey with her family, friends and enemies. Ps I don't own this series just my plot โœŒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ