Lauren Jauregui Imagines 3

De HeToldTheMoon

Part 3 because I have too many in part 2 Mai multe

Always love
Safe and Sound
Family
Find yourself short
Cure to Cancer
New
Guppy
17251 words
Bunny
Love
New
New
Love Story
I will not leave you
Research
New

Cinderella- Sleeping Beauty

691 19 0
De HeToldTheMoon

"Contestant number 727." The guards spoke to the woman who was wearing a blindfold and sitting.

(G!P Lauren)

They ushered the blindfolded woman into the seat.

"What's your name?"

"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you." The woman chuckled.

"That would ruin my evening." The green eyed woman replied, making her laugh.

"I wouldn't want to do that. You sound familiar, have we met before?" The unknown woman asked.

"I don't believe so. I'd remember a beautiful voice like that."

"Not even a minute in and you're already flirting." The woman joked with a chuckle.

"Did it work though? Are you blushing?" The raven haired woman asked, leaning forward when she smelt the woman's perfume.

It was sweet and it instantly had her wanting more.

"Not even close. You're going to have to try harder than that."

"Oh, I can try harder... way harder." The woman laughed at this.

"Since you won't give me your name, I'm assuming your princess." The green eyed beauty spoke, making the woman hum.

"I don't know, am I?" She teased.

"Can I touch you?" The raven haired woman asked, reaching a hand out.

"Yes. Where the hell are you?" The woman laughed, reaching out and clearly missing.

"Ahh, there you are." She chuckled when she finally found the woman's hand.

The princess across from her smiled and felt her smaller hand.

"What? One touch and you're hooked?" The unknown woman teased.

"Maybe-"

"Times up ladies. Contestant 727, let's go." The guard spoke, making the woman sigh.

"Til next time." She mumbled before getting helped out of the room.

The princess immediately took off her blindfold when she was gone, looking to the empt chair in front of her.

"Was she pretty?" She asked the guard.

"Gorgeous, my Princess." The guard retorted.

"Is it too soon to ask if you like her?" He asked, looking at his paperwork of Lauren's previous blind dates.

"I do like her, Xavier. I do." She nodded.

"Have her back for the next round." He lifted an eyebrow at this.

"Really? You haven't found one girl to go to the next round, but this girl shows up out of the blue and you're hooked?"

"There's not something about her, Xavier. Something I like." She nodded her head and dismissed the man to go on with her daily tasks.

Out of all the 726 girls Lauren had met this year to try this new blind date thing, most of them didn't understand her jokes. When they did, they were offended with her sexual stature.

But this girl? She laughed.

She understood Lauren's joke and she laughed.

A genuine laugh that made the princess immediately grow attached.

"Ugh!" The girl fought, sword in hand.

She was thrown into the glass table, quickly recovering although all of her body hurt.

The man struck with his sword, a metallic clink filling the air.

The woman groaned, finally gathering her strength and killing the man.

With her sword through his heart, the fight that lasted over 3 hours was over.

The woman stayed to watch the life leave his eyes, waiting patiently for that red smoke that left his lips.

It slowly came out of his mouth as if a red smoke bomb was lit.

The girl collected it in her necklace, a proud smile on her lips.

Her first soul.

She fixed her mask and wiped the blood from her sword, disappearing out of the window.

"What do you mean she isn't here, Xavier! I gave you strict orders to demand she come to the second round, but she's not here?!" Lauren yelled at the man who failed to get the girl here for the second round of the blind date.

"I-I'm sorry, my princess! She's not on any of our systems and she must be from another kingdom!"

"Well, then search for family, relatives, I don't fucking care! Find her!" Lauren shouted at him and he rushed out of there.

The girl stood before her father, presenting him with her sword.

"Father, I've done as you asked. I've successfully collected my first soul." She opened up her locket, the red smoke slowly escaping into the air.

The man immediately opened up a jar.

He examined the soul red smoke.

"Well done, my girl!" He smiled, praising her and letting her hang up her worn out sword.

"Here, Y/N. You can do the honors!" He gave her the bottle of holy water.

She smiled, standing at the altar where he helped her drip a few drops of holy water into the jar.

The smoke immediately began to deteriorate, turning into a thick, tar-like liquid.

"It is done." He smiled, patting her back.

"One less killer in our world."

Y/N was sat in the chair from before, a blindfold over her eyes.

Lauren sat in front of her, blindfolded as well.

"Why didn't you come the first time?"

"Believe it or not, I have a life." The woman half joked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blow you off or anything. I had a family thing." She reached out to hold the Cuban's hand.

Lauren heard the jingle of her charm bracelet, reaching out as well.

"If I can't have your name, will you at least tell me where you're from?"

"North Wood Kingdom. I'm here on account for my father's work." She admitted.

Lauren ran her thumb over the woman's smaller knuckles.

"So you're not a princess?"

"Technically, yes I am. I'm just not your regular princess." She responded with, clearly joking.

"How so?"

"If I told you-"

"I know, I know. You'd have to ruin my day by killing me." Lauren laughed.

"You're getting it now." The woman laughed, interlocking their fingers and finding that their hands fit perfectly together.

"What color are your eyes?" The unknown woman asked.

"Green."

"Ugh, my weakness." The woman groaned.

"I've always had a soft spot for green eyes." She whined, making the Cuban chuckle.

"Then I'll always get my way." Lauren teased.

"Don't start thinking ahead, there." Y/N chuckled.

"Why not? What if I want us to go on?"

"Well, as much as I'd love that, my job and family comes first. Which means that I won't be around much for that." The woman spoke.

"Times up ladies. Come on, 727." The guard spoke.

Lauren didn't let go of her hand, "will you be back for the third round?"

"I will be." She spoke, slowly slipping away from the Cuban.

Once the door shut, the princess took off her blindfold and savored the last few seconds of the woman's perfume that was in the air.

She sighed and went on with her duties.

"Ugh!" The woman groaned, her new sword in hand as she trained with her father.

"Work, Y/N! Work!" He shouted at her when she was clearly getting tired.

They had been training for a full 5 hours and Y/N was exhausted.

"Dead! You're dead!" He hand his sword against her throat.

"Again!" He angrily yelled at her.

Y/N groaned and tried again, attacking first this time.

She was immediately pinned under her father's weight.

"Dead!" He exclaimed, sword against her chest.

"Come on, what's wrong with you?!"

"Nothing!" She shouted, getting in her defensive stance.

"No, Y/N. We need to talk. Carter told me about the dating thing." He dropped his sword.

"And I think it's a waste of time. Your job is not to find love or marriage. It's to be the assassin you were born to be. So, I want you here every hour of every fucking day so that I can make sure your head is in the damn game."

"What?! Dad-"

"Not a word from you! You are my kin and you will respect my decision because it is final!" Y/N stabbed her sword into the wood floor angrily before storming out of the training room.

The man groaned in fury, looking down at the sword that had pierced the floor.

Y/N went to the one place in this stupid training camp that she somewhat liked.

The graveyard.

She sat down and looked at her mother's grave.

She never knew the woman, but she heard from her trainers that she was beautiful.

She was a townsfolk and was supposed to be one of her father's victims.

He was trying to lure in Dominic, Y/N's grandpa when Harry fell in love with the woman.

Harry claimed that he was weak and strives to make sure Y/N didn't make the same mistake.

He was trying to get her to avoid love and to finish her tasks.

But Y/N had such a loving soul.

He knew this.

"She's not here, my princess."

Lauren sighed, taking off the stupid blindfold and angrily throwing it in the floor.

This was the second time she was trying to get that woman in for the third round.

But she had yet to show.

The princess stormed into the news room where her people were gathering the news of the town to talk about over the tv.

Y/N was eating her breakfast, Carter her twin brother watching tv.

"Look, it's Princess Lauren." He pointed, making the woman roll her eyes.

"Ugh, enough with the stupid royal shit, C. I'm so over this." She put her bowl of cereal in the sink, leaving the room.

"I'm looking for someone. A woman who I've recently connected with. She's left and hasn't returned. I know I may not recognize your face, but your voice will always be in my dreams. Please, return to me so that we can finish off where we started." Princess Lauren spoke over the tv.

"You heard The Princess, return to the kingdom Mystery Girl so that you can claim your prize." The newsman spoke with a chuckle.

By noon, hundreds of women were at the kingdom trying to take Lauren's hand in marriage.

But none of them sounded like the woman the Cuban knew.

None of them understood her like that woman did.

Lauren sighed, feeling like she was doing the whole Blind Date thing all over again.

This time face to face.

Hours and hours of her time wasted with the women who claimed to be her love.

Her parents finally had enough of the one on one contact and decided to host a ball for the many women.

There, Lauren would proclaim her love for the mysterious woman and finally find her.

Y/N looked down at the picture of the royals.

"Your job is to free the servants and kill the queen and king." Harry spoke, showing her the pictures of the kingdom.

"You think I'm ready, dad?"

"You've been training since you learned how to walk, Y/N. Your first gift was a guillotine. I think you're ready." He rubbed her back.

The girl nodded her head and her brother helped her get ready.

She was nervous, her stomach twisting in knots.

Her fingers fiddled with the necklace around her neck.

Her father destroyed evil souls. He taught her to do the same so that those souls couldn't be born again in a new body and harm the world even more.

King Michael had killed hundreds of innocents in his plans of war, he had many servants whom he treated like shit.

Queen Clara followed along, abusing her power and wealth.

Y/N took a deep breath before slipping on her gown, her brother zipping her up.

She had her dagger in its holster on her thigh, a gun strapped to her hip underneath her gown.

The woman took a deep breath before being taken to the kingdom by her father.

She walked through the open gates, getting stares from the many princesses who were actual royalty.

Y/N was only seen as royal because her father was the king of assassins.

The girl stepped out to take a deep breath, feeling overwhelmed by the scent of toxic femininity.

She was on the terrace, wondering how the hell she was going to go through with this.

She couldn't.

"What's a princess like you doing out here?" She heard a familiar voice, spinning around to look.

There stood Princess Lauren in all of her glory.

"I-Uhmm- I- Ahem." She cleared her throat, immediately talking in an accent to hide her voice.

"Uhmm, nothing. I'm sorry, Princess. I must go." She spoke in her face British accent, trying to leave.

Lauren immediately stepped in the way.

"A Northern princess? What are you doing down here, hmm?" She lifted an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I just- Uhmm-"

"I think this is a front. Why are you so nervous?" She stepped closer.

"B-Because- Uhmm, shit. Fuck-" her accent was faltering and she was sweating bullets.

"You're the one-"

"Gotta go, bye!" She rushed out of there and past the princess, running down the stairs.

She was panicking, not knowing what the hell to do.

Her Princess was here, which meant only one thing.

Y/N was her lost princess.

And that Lauren was the Princess of Knightsville. The most powerful Princess in the world.

The girl bursted into frustrated tears, her legs giving out.

She was on the western stairwell, far away from the crowds.

Luckily so, because she fell to her bottom and sat there.

She contemplated her options, heart racing.

She tried her best to compose herself, hearing her father's voice in her head.

"Get the job done, Y/N. Get the job done and you are free. Fail and you spend your life in this training camp. Think about all the lives we'd save."

Lauren saw the girl, slowly and quietly making her way over as to not startle her.

But it didn't seem to work.

The woman pulled out her dagger and pointed it at the princess, her chest rising and falling in fear.

"Hey, relax. It's me, it's Lauren." The Cuban placed her hand over the woman's that held the dagger to her left breast and just over her heart.

"Don't come any closer." Y/N warned, tears in her eyes.

She was confused, frustrated, and didn't know what to do.

Lauren slowly pushed the woman's hand away, "I just want to talk with you."

"Why? What's the point?" The woman looked at her reflection in the dagger.

"Why did you run away from me?"

"Maybe because I just figured out that you are the person in meant to be avoiding." She sighed, gazing into the reflection.

She was trying to figure her emotions out.

"Why are you trying to avoid me?"

"Isn't it obvious, Lauren?" The girl looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"I'm not the princess you think I am... I'm no princess at all. In a fake, a phony, a liar."

"What, start from the beginning. You're confusing me." Lauren looked over her features.

The woman sighed in frustration, looking down at the dagger in her lap.

"My father is Harry Styles... the king of assassins. I've been in training to follow in his footsteps since I was born. The whole Blind Date thing was just for fun and I just wanted to feel normal for a few measly hours and you.... You made me feel normal." She let her tears fall.

"But now... I have to kill your parents, Lauren. That's why I'm here. I wasn't here to meet with you, I didn't even know about this whole thing. I came here to win back my freedom." She looked to the princess beside her.

"Freedom?"

"The reason I didn't show up to the third round was because my father found out about it. He forbade me from leaving the training camp. I've been locked up for weeks and I've had none stop training with little to no rest." She admitted, feeling better now that she was coming clean.

"He told me that your parents... your parents are bad and have been killing innocent people for years. That their souls would be the reddest I've ever seen." She looked down at her hands.

"Red souls? Y/N, do you know what red souls mean?"

"They mean killers, Lauren-"

"No, baby. Red souls aren't bad... look at me." Lauren grabbed the dagger from the woman's hand, gently slicing into her finger.

"Why do I bleed red, Y/N? I've never killed anyone before. I've never purposely harmed anyone before. I bleed red because I am a loving person, I have a loving soul." The girl's heart dropped into the pit of her stomach.

Her mind flashed back to her first assassination.

Y/N sliced into her own hand, finding a maroon colored liquid bleeding out.

"Your soul is darkening, Y/N. You were like me, but your father is turning you into him... he's the dark soul, he has the black soul."

Y/N reached to grab Lauren's hand, squeezing it as she was pushed into a flashback.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Little 7 yeah old Y/N asked her father who was drinking a tar-black liquid from a jar.

"I'm feeding, Y/N. One day you will have to feed too..."

The woman gasped, everything coming back at once.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!!" She exclaimed.

"My father consumes pure souls, Lauren! My father has me killing so that he can consume the souls!" She exclaimed, jolting up and putting her dagger back in its sheath.

"I have to go! Thank you, thank you Lauren!" Y/N rushed down the remaining steps, the Cuban trying to keep up.

"Y/N, wait!" And like that, the woman was gone.

"Is it done, Y/N?" Harry asked, his back to his daughter.

"Why do you lie?" The woman asked, standing there.

"Lie? What do you mean, darling?" He asked, turning to find his daughter wielding a gun.

"I know the truth, father... I know what you are..." he chuckled at this.

"Do you now? Tell me, my kin. What are we?"

"We? No, father. I am nothing like you."

"You're wrong, Y/N. You're always wrong." He shook her head at her with a smile on his lips.

"You are exactly like me. You hold the curse in your hands, in your soul. Everywhere you go, the darkness will follow." In a split second, the girl's gun was hit out of her hand and she was up against the wall.

"Why are you always against me?"

"Maybe because you kill innocent people." She glared up at him.

He chuckled at this, "and so do you, my darling."

"What are you?"

"You mean, what are we?" He corrected her, releasing her.

"We're killers, we feast on the innocent to grow stronger. When you feast, you too will be as strong as I am. You will crave the flesh of the pure, you will starve for the souls of the young." He licked his lips.

"We are the spawns of Satan himself, my dear." He chuckled.

"Now you have a choice." He reached out his hand to her.

"Join me or die."

Y/N looked between him and the sword on the wall.

Before she could even reach out, he had her pinned once again.

"What a shame, I thought we'd rule together." He chuckled, holding her by the throat.

Y/N gripped his hand, trying to get free.

"You're tainted, Y/N. God will not accept you, no one will."

"One last chance." He released her, his eyes turning black.

His teeth began to elongate, his fingers turning to talons.

Y/N collapsed to the floor, staring at him in pure terror.

Her hand found the gun and she shot him in the shoulder, getting thrown across the room.

Her back him the wall in a sharp crack and her father towered over her, curling his knuckles into a fist with only his pointer finger out.

Only it was a talon.

The talon traced over her chest before pushing into her sternum.

Y/N screamed out, guards rushing in.

Lauren came in last, her father and mother beside her.

They were all in armor, silver armor adorned with crosses.

The girl's blood oozed out of her wound, her father slowly retreating his talon that went through her body.

A priest and the Bishop came in, the priest rushing to the girls side.

"She's tainted, but savable!" He exclaimed, the Bishop dealing with the demon.

Lauren rushed to Y/N, cupping her cheek.

Blood gushed out from her wound on both sides of her body.

Through her front and the back where the talon went through.

The princess was crying, watching that red smoke begin to leave her mouth.

"No, no! Please, someone help!" She cried, placing her hands over her wound to attempt to stop the bleeding.

There was so much blood, so much that it covered the Cuban's hands and body.

Everyone watched the smoke as it formed the word Love as it escaped her lips.

"Please God! Please! Help her!" Lauren cried out, holding her love closer.

The Bishop finally pierced through the heart of the demon with a crucifix dagger.

It fell limp, dead.

"She didn't mean it! She didn't know! She thought she was doing the right thing! Please!!" She begged.

Finally the last bit of smoke came out.

Instead of evaporating like souls would, it got captured in her necklace.

Lauren grabbed it, taking it off of the woman.

"I'm so sorry, Lauren.." Mike rubbed her back.

They took her body to the church, trying their best to reconnect the body and soul.

Laid on the altar and already patched up and given more blood, was Y/N.

She looked so peaceful, almost as if she were asleep.

Clara had cleaned her up, dressed her in a beautiful dress.

The priest and Vatican all gathered to try to figure out the necklace.

They found that it was an old gadget for assassins who wanted to destroy evil souls.

But Y/N's soul wasn't evil, so it wouldn't be destroyed inside of it.

It was just there, waiting to be released.

Finally, everyone gathered to watch the soul reunite with the body.

Lauren was with Y/N, holding her hand and finally being told her name.

They opened the necklace, watching the smoke instantly go towards its human body.

The soul was reunited with its body, Y/N waking with a jolt.

"Y/N!" The princess cried, holding her close.

"You're okay! Thank you god! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed, burying her face into the woman's shoulder to smell her sweet scent.

"Lauren? Where are we?"

"The church. We saved you.." Lauren cupped her cheek, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"What happened?"

"Your father... he's dead."

"Good." Y/N hugged the Cuban back, tears in her eyes.

That evening, the girl was baptized and cleansed of her sins.

She was once again pure, her soul as bright red as can be.

It held so much love and no resentment.

It had forgotten of its sins that were now wiped clean.

Lauren married the woman, falling deeper in love with her every single day.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
319K 12K 31
// you don't really know how much someone cares until they don't. //
14.7K 320 14
A few Camren one shots and mini fics enjoy :)
148K 3.8K 22