Tragic Endings (Eminem Fanfic)

By shadysnightmare19946

Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child... More

1. Daddy's Girl
2. White Boy
3. Sneaking Out
4. Soft Spot
5. Fuck Death Row
6. Looking For Trouble
7. I Ain't Scared Of Shit
8. Collateral Damage
9. Fascinated
10. Bleached-blonde Nightmare
11. Love Of My Life
12. Rot In Pieces
13. My Father Would Kill You
14. Daughter Of Your Enemy
15. Angry Blonde Man
16. Why Do I Do The Dirt That I Do
17. Just Wanna Be Your Friend
18. My Father's Wrath
19. Cheap Piece Of Metal
20. The Interview & The Shootout
21. Hard To Keep Safe
22. Is Slim Shady Mad
23. Shotgun Kisses
24. The Mile High Club
25. My Mother
26. Poisonous
27. That Game We Play
28. Lunch With My Ex
30. Nice Girl
31. Fake Boyfriend
32. Making A Video
33. Posessive Boyfriend
34. In Denial
35. Different
36. Caught Up
37. Keep Him Safe
38. Tell Her The Truth
39. Texting From The Grave
40. The Truth Will Set You Free.. But It Will Also Fuck You Up
41. If Your Wife Only Knew
42. Rumors
43. The Lie I Keep Telling Myself
44. Party Crashers
45. I Was Never Yours
46. Obsessed
47. Dรฉjร  Vu
48. Regrets
49. Irrational
50. You Are Crazy
51. Lightheaded
52. Run Away With Me
53. I Will Never Let Anybody Come Between Us Again
54. Insensitive
55. Get Your Hands Off Of My Man
56. A Different Kind Of Love
57. Fairytale Is Over
58. Do Not Touch My Girl
59. Us vs. The World
60. The Confrontation Part 1
61. The Confrontation Part 2
62. The Choice Is Yours
63. I Don't Love You
64. And The Winner Is...
65. Timeout
66. Trust Me
67. Father May I Sleep With Danger
68. Knock You Out Like Mike Tyson
69. If She Dies...
70. You Have The Right To Remain Violent
71. Stop Disrespeting My Husband
72. Power Couple
73. The Last Chapter

29. The Worst Person I've Ever Met

1.2K 33 23
By shadysnightmare19946

Aisha's P.O.V.

I walk in front of Marshall in his bedroom, and he comes in after me and pulls the door shut behind him and just leans on it with his back and stares at me, but he doesn't say anything to me.

I have no idea at this point what does he even want.

"Soooooo...." I drag out. "Don't you have anything to say?"

"Nah, I don't actually. I don't got shit to say to you right now," he shrugs, then pulls out a half finished blunt out of his pocket, lights it up and takes a long pull on it.

"You were the one that said we needed to talk," I frown, and he just shrugs.

"To be honest with you, Aisha, I only said that so I could catch some break from the fellas. They've been clowning me all day on how you keep playing me, so I told them if I get you here, I'll get in your pants this time for sure. So right now, they are all thinking that..."

"You can't be fucking serious," I interrupt him, and I can't believe how angry this suddenly makes me feel. "That's kind of pathetic, Marshall. And what makes you think that I would play along with that anyway. What's stopping me from going out there right now and letting them know just how full of shit you really are."

He takes another pull on his blunt and smirks.

"Cause you won't."

"Why wouldn't I?" I challenge him, raising one eyebrow at him.

Marshall smirks again, and he takes another pull of his blunt.

"God, you are such an asshole!" I exclaim. "I'm going back out there. Even if your boys think we fucked, they are just gonna have to think you are a one minute man now," I say and try to storm past him.

"Nah, stay right here," Marshall says and he suddenly grabs my arm. "Tell me something right quick, and tell me the fucking truth. Do ya agree with what your daddy thinks about me? You think I'm not good enough or something?" He asks, and he suddenly looks so unsure of himself that I almost feel bad for him.

"Of course not!" I exclaim.

"What is it then, why do you keep rejecting me, like I literally asked you to be my fucking girl. I don't just ask any bitch that, ya know."

I find it kind of ironic that he asks me that. Back when we first started this little game or whatever it is we are doing, he'd been the one that rejected me, and it had fucking crushed me so much, and I still don't understand why he did that back then. Now he acts like he's entitled to me giving in just because this is what HE suddenly wants.

"I just don't want you to make a fool out of me, Marshall," I admit.

"For fucks sake! I ain't gonna make a fool out of ya. Do you not realize that I fucking think about you all the goddamn time?" He suddenly asks. "Like, I don't know how the fuck you do this to me, girl, but I just, I can't fucking stop, and it's annoying the fuck out of me."

His words make me nervous.

His words sound too good to be true.

His words are fucking crazy to me.

His words kind of scare me.

"Well, that's too bad" I reply, then snatch my arm from his grasp and walk back into the living room where the guys are all watching some action movie on TV.

As soon as I enter the room, the all start laughing.

"See, I told y'all!!" Swifty exclaims. "I won the bet, y'all!! You niggas better pay up!!"

Apparently, they had a whole bet going on on whether Marshall and I would finally have sex, and since we haven't, Swifty had won.

It's kind of disgusting actually, but it kind of makes me giggle.

I plop down on the couch next to them again and snatch up a glass with a drink in it, as Marshall appears in the doorway.

They all begin to clown him right away, and I just smirk and take a sip of my drink.

Marshall eyes me hard for a few seconds, then he suddenly walks all the way in the room, snatches up the TV remote and turns off the TV.

"Yo what the fuck, dawg!" Denaun says, and Marshall gives him the look of death.

"Yo, everybody out. Right now!!" He barks, and they all just laugh at him.

"Yo Slim, stop being such a lil bitch about it just cause the girl rejected your ass. Again!!"

"I SAID EVERYBODY OUT!!" Marshall now bellows and they all look at him like he's lost it.

There's a bit of a shuffle going on, then Proof stands up.

"Aight y'all, let's bounce."

And the rest of the guys immediately follow his lead.

I just shrug my shoulders as I continue to sit prettily on the couch, continuing to sip on my drink, even though the taste of alcohol is quite literally making me sick right now.

Marshall walks up to me and stands over me sitting on the couch.

"Are you fucking deaf?" He asks me coldly. "I said, everybody out. That meant you too, Aisha."

I tilt my head back slightly and stare at him.

"Did you really mean me though, Marshall?" I giggle. Well great, the liquor is already going to my head, apparently.

He grabs me by the arm and snatches me up.

"Don't fucking play with me, girl," he says through gritted teeth once we are face to face.

"God, you are such a sore loser," I whisper as I stare him up and down. "You really can dish it but can't take it, can you?"

"Fuck's that supposed to mean?" He frowns.

"I'm beating you at this game we play, and you apparently can't stand it," I reply, feeling more and more emboldened by this drink I'm currently sipping on.

Until Marshall suddenly snatches it out of my hand.

"I think you've had enough yo," he announces, throwing the remains of the drunk back, then slamming the glass on the counter, his movement so rough that he cracks the glass.

"There you go again," I sigh and roll my eyes. "Acting just like my damn daddy."

"Yeah, and just like with your daddy, you just love to challenge me, girl," Marshall says angrily. He steps closer to me. "Let me ask you something, Aisha. Is it this whole rebellious thing all over again? Do you enjoy making me angry then?"

"Not at all," I reply, and I grab at the hem of his shirt, not really knowing what I'm doing exactly or why. "Cause you are just so damn scary when you are mad, Marshall. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I ask in a mockingly small voice.

Once again, I don't really know what exactly is wrong with me at the moment. But the truth is, I really shouldn't have drank.

And I really do like making him angry.

"You know what, fuck this shit," Marshall suddenly says. "Tonight, you are gonna fucking learn not to play with me."

With that, he grabs the back of my head and his lips crush against mine.

My eyes fly wide open, and I'm stunned for a second, but then something takes over me, and I kiss him back just as angrily.

Honestly, this boy pisses me off so much!!

I pull away from him briefly and exclaim:

"You know what?! I honestly can't stand you, Marshall!! You are annoying as fuck, you are rude, you are arrogant..."

He shuts me up then by kissing me again, mouth moving so aggressively against mine, it's like we are having a whole argument all over again, but it's wordless this time.

His hands invade my body and he picks me up.

Next thing I know, he throws me on his bed. I guess he must've carried me there, but I never even realized it, I was just too lost in the moment.

"What else, Aisha? Tell me what the fuck else I am?" He asks me now that our kiss is momentarily broken as he quickly climbs on top of me, removing his shirt.

"You are an asshole!" I state, then pull my cropped top over my head and allow him to remove my pants, just as I'm starting to unbutton his jeans.

"What the fuck else?!" Marshall smirks and he lets me unbundle his belt.

"You are probably the worst person I've ever met!" I exclaim.

"Right, right," he agrees with me, just as my fingers continue to fumble with his belt buckle. "Yo, hold that thought," he then suddenly says.

Marshall quickly grabs at his belt and throws it all the way across the room.

"Just so you won't get any fucking ideas," he smirks, then suddenly scans the whole area around us with his squinted eyes, quickly picking up everything that even slightly resembles a rope and throwing it across the room and away from the bed. "I ain't tryna get tied up again, girl," he clarifies. Then grabs my hips and rips off my panties.

And that's when the reality hits me.

I realize that we really are about to go through with this this time, and I suddenly feel so nervous.

I gulp down hard and just stare at him.

His body, his tattoos, everything about him is killing me.

And I want him. I can't even think straight at this moment anymore.

And he clearly knows that he's got the upper hand now, because he is looking down on me laying on the bed with this annoying ass smug expression now.

"Fuck you, Marshall!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, and you really want to, don't you?" He replies, pulling me back to him again.

And I don't know what it is.

But I just can't fight against him anymore.

I can't fight the damn feeling. Does this mean that I was the one that lost the game we are playing after all? Nope, cause it's still being written. I just... I just happened to have lost this particular round, okay?

I kiss Marshall back, feeling so exposed to him now that I have no clothes on again.

He kisses all over me, from my lips to my neck, to my collarbone, my breasts, all the whole, his hands are caressing my body as well.

I feel one of his hands make all the way down to my womanhood and his fingers part my folds, and I gasp.

Is this really happening, am I really letting him do this?

Nobody has touched me there in years, after all, not since my ex.

I look through half closed eyes at Marshall, and I see him bite his lower lip softly as he slips one finger inside me, and for a very brief moment it hurts, just because of how long it has been for me, but that pain is quickly swallowed up by all of the excitement I feel deep down inside.

"Damn baby. Look how wet you already are for me," he says in a low voice and begins moving that finger in and out of me, as his mouth locks on mine again.

He keps going, and I start to slowly succumb to the feeling more and more as he finds that spot deep inside me. He adds another finger then, and I wince, but quickly get used to it once it starts feeling good again.

Marshall pulls away from my lips, breaking our kiss, and he looks me deep in my eyes instead, just as my whole body tenses up, and I feel like I'm so close...

Just then he withdraws his hand, and I gasp.

"Marshall!" His name rolls off my tongue involuntary, in a much more desperate tone than I would have liked.

It's just that I've been so close...

Marshall smirks then, and he puts his arms at the small of my back, lifting my body off the bed slightly. He bends his head and brings his mouth close to my ear.

"See, if I was a real dick," he says to me in this smug tone, "Then I woulda left you right now just like this. Fucking frustrated, just how you left me a couple of times before. Give you a taste of your own medicine, Aisha," he says and then bites my earlobe and pulls away to look at me again.

My lips involuntary part at his words in this sort of helpless pleading expression, and he chuckles.

"Yeah, I should really do that to you, leave your ass hanging just like you did me, "he smirks. "But. The truth is," he gives me a short kiss, and then I feel his fingers teasing my entrance again. "I am way too attracted to you to do that to you, baby," Marshall says, and then resumes what he was doing before.

I close my eyes in relief, and the pleasurable feeling builds up in me even faster than before.

Only for him to stop once again once I'm almost there.

My eyes fly open and I stare at him in confusion.

I thought he said he wouldn't do that to me, but he's clearly doing it!!

"Sorry, baby. I couldn't resist. Something about seeing you so frustrated," he says, and I could honestly kill him right now.

"You are the fucking worst, Marshall," I whisper.

"Yo I very well may be," he replies. "But I can guarantee I'll be the best you ever had though."

Then he moves all the way down between my legs and replaces his fingers with his mouth. And that feeling is just so much more intense, that I completely lose control and come to my climax immediately. Luckily, Marshall does nothing to interfere with it this time. In fact, his lips keep working on me until I come down from it.

My eye snap shut once again as I moan, and by the time I come through, I feel his lips on my forehead now, and his voice so close to my ears.

"Shit girl, anybody ever tell you that you just look so goddamn pretty when you cum? It's like you are fucking perfect," Marshall says, and I then feel him pull away from me, and the tone of his voice suddenly changes from smooth to harsh in a matter of seconds. "Now turn ya ass around and bend over ," he says, and my eyes damn near shoot out of their sockets.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Ain't I told you I was gonna teach you not to talk back to me. So, this is lesson number one. Bent the fuck over on this bed."

"Marshall..." I say and I just stare at him.

I don't even know what I'm feeling right now.

This is just too much for the little innocent me.

When I don't move fast enough, he just grabs me, and throws me on the bed face first.

"Marshall, I don't know how to..." I whisper.

Then feel his fingers digging lightly into the skin on my thighs as he lifts up my butt and positions it how he wants it.

I take a deep breath, but that doesn't really helps much to prepare me.

"Ya know, I always thought that my first time with you, imma take it real slow with you," I then hear his suddenly deep voice behind me, as I feel his very hard member pressing at my entrance, and I don't even know what's stronger right now. The butterflies I experience from the fact that he's apparently thought about this before, or the slight fear at how fucking menacing he sounds at this moment. "But that's outta the window right now. We ain't doing a goddamn thing slow," Marshall then says, and then he plunges right in me.

And I damn near scream from the extreme mix of both pain and pleasure I experience in that moment.

It's just too much and it is too intense.

Marshall continues to pound in and out of me with precision, and I bite my lip and take it. I realize now that it's yet another power struggle we are having, and I fucking refuse to lose to him, so, as much as I'm messed-up right now on everything he does to me, I force myself to pick myself up and throw it right back at him. True, I've never been in this position before, but honestly, when something both hurts and feels good as hell at the same time, it's really not that hard to find your rhythm and manage to go there.

I stumble a few times, but then I'm matching him stroke for stroke.

I might have lost this round of the game, bit I'm not about to lose it 100%!

"Shit baby," Marshall grunts behind me, and I suddenly feel a stinging sensation on my left butt cheek as he slaps it hard.

He then suddenly flips me around and makes me lay on my back, and he slows down his pace, giving me those really deep strokes as he hovers over me, grabbing at my jaw.

"Fucking look at me," he says as he grips my jaw, forcing me to meet his gaze. "Fuck are you doing to me right now?"

"What am I doing?" I whine, because I was just about to ask him the same thing.

I feel another pleasurable wave build up inside of me, and then it hits me, and I cry out as I explode, hearing him curse.

Suddenly, I feel my hands move on their own, and I grab at his shoulders and flip us around, getting on top of him instead.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Must be all of the alcohol kicking in, because suddenly I have all the confidence in the world.

I begin to ride him, my body moving naturally with his.

Marshall's arms snake around my waist, then one of them slaps my butt once again, no doubt leaving a huge handprint on it, as he watches me through hooded eyelids.

He bites down on his bottom lip and says something, but I can barely hear him, because at that moment, another powerful feeling is starting to build up at my core, and my whole body tenses up again.

My insides clamp down hard on his dick, and I can feel myself pulsating on it, just as he says something like "Shit" or "Fuck", I don't even know which one, and I feel him twitch inside of me, just as warm liquid feels the condom.

I can no longer hold myself up and I allow myself to just collapse on Marshall's chest, just as his arms go to wrap tightly around me.

We stay like that for a while in complete bliss, until the realization hits me of what we just did.

"Marshall," I lift up on my head to look at him. My long hair brushing against the side of his face.

"Yeah, baby?" He asks me sleepily. He lazily reaches out to me and gathers my hair away from my face so he could see me better.

"What happens now?" I ask bluntly and his baby blues squint at me in confusion.

"Now we go to sleep, cause honestly, I'm fucking tired as hell. All of the damn liquor and drugs are hitting me all at once, I swear I'm about to pass out. Plus, you kind of wore me out, girl. I ain't gonna lie to you, I ain't expect it to be like this."

"No, I mean, what's gonna happen now, with us?" I ask impatiently, and I know it's probably not the right time, but I just feel so damn nervous right now about the whole situation that I simply can't help myself.

"What you mean, what's gonna happen with us? You are my fucking girl now, ain't you?"

I suppress a smile and try to also stop the feeling of butterflies stirring in my belly, but it's really difficult to do when he says stuff like this to me.

"Well, ain't you?" Marshall repeats, and I just nod. "Aight then, so why you asking me dumb questions for? Go to sleep, baby," he then literally dismisses me like I'm a child, but I can't help but to finally let a small smile break across my face as Marshall pulls me to lay down across his chest again and kisses the side of my head.

Then we both drift away to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.5K 101
๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉยท๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จยท๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๏ฟฝ...
8.6K 512 38
Sequel to Tragic Endings... Aisha and Marshall were living happily together. At first. They have been married for years now and have a daughter toge...
24K 431 18
โ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜ป๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽ !!!INCREDIBLE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE!!!! (UNDER EDIT) ๐’Šน๏ธŽโžช "Bitch, I'v...
18.8K 713 26
Simply a collection of Eminem imagines, headcons, shorts, and things of that nature with a black woman ๐ŸคŽ Requests are open ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฌ Highest Rankings: ...