༄ Meeting You... ༄

By Soesiantie

❝ 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪... More

Introductions
ONE
TWO
FOUR
Author Note

THREE

29 2 5
By Soesiantie

Somewhere in Tokyo, a rather clumsy blonde woman was currently laying on her soft mattress. Her brain still needed to progress the unexpected encounter with the handsome young man. Yachi's face became red upon remembering their conversation. She began to roll back and forth on her bed trying to forget the unforgettable moment.

"This is bad for my heart..." she finally exclaimed, while covering her red face with her pale hands.

Chikafuji Akihiko. A rather handsome young man who easily conquered everyone's hearts on his first day. Rumors about a model-like student spread through the whole university which also coincidentally reached Yachi's ears. At first, she thought that the rumors were a little bit exaggerated. But after her first encounter with the said man in the rain, she knew that every single rumor was true.

Never in her life did she meet someone who was handsome from the outside as the inside. She could never forget the kind words the man told her that day. But even though the man seemed 'perfect', Yachi noticed that his facade slightly broke when they talked about their dreams and future. It made Yachi curious. She wanted to discover him.

One thing was clear for the blonde woman that she couldn't deny anymore. Yachi was madly drawn to the brown haired man.

"I want to meet him again..."

There she stood, in the queue of the cafeteria. Yachi was still pondering about the food she wanted to order. The Japanese curry that was served with fresh meat, vegetables and rice was definitely a looker for her eyes. On the other hand, the Italian inspired specialty of the day also didn't sound so bad to her.

'When was the last time I ate spaghetti carbonara?' the woman questioned in her head. In the end, Yachi decided to go with the Italian cuisine.

Her mouth watered at the sight of her cooked food. It looked so pleasant to her eyes. The way the soft cooked thin dough was engulfed by the creamy sauce that was topped with tiny flakes of bacon made her stomach growl.

After paying for her meal, she rushed out of the queu and searched for a place to eat her food in peace. Then, she noticed a familiar brown haired young man sitting alone at a table. The seat opposite him was still vacant. Yachi pondered for a while, but still decided to approach the man.

"Is this seat already taken?" she softly asked the familiar young man.

Akihiko looked up from his plate upon hearing the familiar voice. The appearance of the blonde haired woman made him surprised, but of course he didn't let it show on his face. Nonetheless, Akihiko decided to invite the woman to take a seat. Yachi thanked the man with a soft 'Thank you', before taking the seat opposite him.

Finally, Yachi could eat her long waited meal. While taking the first bite, she unconsciously let out a soft hum while doing a little dance. 'It's delicious!' Akihiko looked at her demeanor and let out a soft chuckle.

"Is it that good, Yachi-san?" the young man questioned which made her aggressively nod.

"You want some too?" the blonde suddenly asked, while lifting the fork in front of his face.

Akihiko eyed the fork and then back at the smiling girl with a flabbergasted expression. Now noticing what she was doing, Yachi began to blush at her actions. Before she could withdraw the fork, Akihiko already ate the food on it.

"Oh, it's actually pretty good," the man exclaimed.

Yachi was still processing what was currently happening. When she came to her senses, she accidentally dropped her fork, making her slightly panic. The blonde haired girl was about to grab the fallen fork, when someone else was ahead of her.

"T-Thank you, Chikafuji-san.... I-I'm going to grab another fork!"

When she left, Akihiko could see the heavy blush that engulfed her cheeks. He let out a soft sigh, while unconsciously smiling.

"She's so fun to be around..."

With Yachi

While Yachi was 'calmly' grabbing another fork, her thoughts were in a mess. Why did I offer him my food?! It's also the same fork I ate with! Did we just indirect kissed?! Calm down Hitoka! Just because I have a little crush on him doesn't mean that he likes me too! It surely doesn't mean anything, right...? Right?!

"Ugh, this is really bad for my poor heart...,"

After she returned, she silently continued eating her spaghetti carbonara while he ate his meal. The atmosphere was surprisingly not tense as Yachi imagined it would be. It was rather more relaxed and calm. Just like the man who sat opposite her.

Yachi decided to start a conversation after they both finished their meal. She noticed that Akihiko wasn't really a talker, but more like a listener. Many would assume that it would be boring to have a conversation with someone who only listens, but surprisingly, Yachi actually fancied this setting.

"So which High School did you attend, Chikafuji-san?" the blonde haired woman asked.

"Inarizaki High School in Hyōgo," Akihiko answered.

Upon hearing the said school name made the woman realize something.

"W-Wait, where you perhaps a member of their volleyball club, Chikafuji-san?"

"Yes, I was their assistant coach. Why?"

"I-I think we've already met three years ago at Nationals. I was a manager of Karasuno's volleyball club!" she happily exclaimed.

"Karasuno? Oh, I remember that school. You beat us in the second round. Honestly, it was a bit of a shocker that your team was pretty strong. That first year duo really made us suffer," Akihiko laughed at te fond memories.

"However..." he trailed off. "Even though we lost, it was a good last match for us third years. It made our second year kohais more determined to become stronger,"

"That's actually really incredible..." Yachi complimented the man.

"Hm? What is?"

"O-Oh, just that the way you talk about them was really... uhm... like a parent!"

'What are you saying, Hitoka?!' the woman innerly cursed at herself.

"Like a parent?" the man questioned in which Yachi nodded.

"I-It's as if you're really proud of their achievements and their fortitude! You're really a great person, Chikafuji-san!" Yachi grinned at him with a bright smile plastered on her face.

Akihiko's mouth slightly opened upon hearing those words. 'You're a great person' Never in his life did he imagined that those words could be said to him. It gave him a feeling of comfort. This unfamiliar feeling soothed his heart and mind.

".... Akihiko," the man softly muttered.

"What?"

"You can call me by my first name, Hitoka-chan," the man exclaimed with an unreadable expression on his face.

Yachi became flustered at the sudden change in horrifics, but was secretly happy that he was the one who crossed the border of acquaintances. Let's be honest here, even if a hundred years passed by, Yachi wouldn't ever have the guts to cross that thin line.

"O-Okay, Akihiko-san,"

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

ੈ♡‧₊˚ soesiantie ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 15K 38
Mirio, Hado and Tamaki have adopted a lowerclassman. However, after he receives a kiss when she thinks he's asleep, she confesses that she has feelin...
593K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...