NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 19

535 8 0
By Rinelexxy

I woke up to the sound of Gabby calling me. She shook me slightly. Lucky for me she learned her lesson about waking me up as if am kinda a witch.

"Anny wake up am hungry." she spoke

Well there we go again. How dare she interrupt my beauty sleep just because she's hungry. I looked at her with dagger eyes while slightly positioning myself in a sitting manner. I sighed loudly to express that I wasn't cool with her waking me up for such a thing. It was already evening judging by how low the sun was.

"Do I look like a meal to you? Why would you disturb my sleep? Gabby, just go eat on your own." I finally spoke.

"You want Max to kill me. Before he left for the New York trip he gave me clear instructions not to leave your side. He'll be back tomorrow. So get your lazy ass up. Let's go get us a nice meal."

Didn't notice he wasn't by my side. Seems he likes disappearing all the time after we actually get down to business. This I wasn't going to let it go.

" Okay. I'll get dressed first. "

She looked at me as if it was so wrong to sleep naked. Her eyes were on me digging holes. She gasped once she saw the nasty hickey on my neck.

"He's really..." she dragged. "Ayayah! You whore." she exclaimed.

"Say it and I'll definitely kill you." I warned.

Rushing to take a quick shower, within twenty minutes was ready.

"What are we going to eat?"she asked.

Passing the living area I noticed a kitchen at the other end of the house. Gab dragged me to the door saying it's better we eat yummy food. Guess she wanted to have fun before we go back to Australia. I needed a break too.

Down the elevator to the lobby, we were greeted as if we owned the place. Everyone was super nice to us.

"Miss Jones, would you like us to accompany you?" one of the main managers asked.

Judging by her badge and the respect everyone had following her lead, she was precisely an important staff... And pretty too.

"Umh!" I was ready to turn her down but Gab on the other side hit me so hard.

I understood what she was saying. Keeping my fake smile even though I was in pain, I agreed.

"This way." she led the way.

We followed her admiring the view. It was a lovely view indeed.

"Your table."

Soon both Gabby and I were seated. The VIP servants were summoned. We ordered our meal and within minutes it was ready.

Surprisingly all chefs came bearing their specialties, laying them down on the high table. I was surprised. How were we two supposed to eat all that. Checking Gab she had the biggest smile ever. This girl loves to eat a lot.

"Enjoy." she informed us.

Quickly Gabby took a plate and stuffed it with different kinds of food. Luckily we were not somewhere noticeable by many. Being hungry I took a plate and filled it, just enough to fill my stomach.

Each food had its own unique taste. Exquisite one in fact. We really enjoyed the food. Soon our stomachs were full. Later we finished with fruits dessert.

"Am full." Gabby complained.

"Don't blame me. You are the one who stuffed yourself up with food. Now deal with it."

We walked slowly to the couches that were in the lobby for a break. Staying in the room all day wasn't fun at all. Better being outside enjoying the view. Half an hour down the line and she was already jumpy again.

" Let's go take a walk. "

I agreed with her. Slowly we made way to the main entrance door but soon we were stopped by a security guard.

"Miss Jones you are not supposed to leave the premises." he informed us.

"And why not if I may ask?"

"Mr Maximilian clearly gave us orders not to. He said that it could be dangerous for you."

I had no say in any of it. It's like everywhere I go am kept captive by him thinking that I'd be in some kind of harm.

" It's not like anyone knows me here. Plus it's just a walk. I'll be here in no time. "I tried to change his mind but he stood his ground.

" Miss Jones is there something wrong? "The head manager asked.

" You're security guy won't let me pass. "I spoke.

" Well Mis Jones don't be hard on him. He's just following orders. Mr Maximilian can be handful sometimes. "

I understood what she meant but am pretty sure that I'll be fine. An idea popped in my head but I had doubts whether she would let me go.

" Then hand me few of your men there I'd be safe then. "I had a 50/50 chances on this.

" Good idea. "

Gabby was happy to hear we could go outside. Soon around seven or eight men came. Both Gabby and I marched out like some rich spoilt women. The park was near hence no need to take any cars with us.

" So refreshing." Gabby spoke yawning while stretching herself.

She was right. We stood there for couple of minutes as the London breeze hit our skins. Felt as if our souls were being taken away by the breeze. The evening rays was already gone and darkness slowly creept in. Few minutes later we decided to go.

"Anny Palmer Matthew ."

That voice, I could have sworn I know it from somewhere. It's so familiar. Turning round to face him. There he was Jackson Matthew the third. My so called third brother. Being born in a family of six brothers is not easy. I hated so much his silly smile but sometimes it gave me hope of being normal again.

"Jackson! What in the world are you doing here?" I asked surprised, my voice low.

"Just traveling and attending couple of meetings here and there for dad." he spoke jokingly. I'd say he was rather bragging about the whole thing. Well, I chose to zip it since I didn't want to create any dramas. Gab looked at me in horror. All this time I've never spoke anything about having siblings. The bodyguards were alarmed and shielded us when Jackson tried to come closer.

" It's okay he's my... brother. "I dragged signaling them to lay low.

" Ouch Palmer Matthew that hurts. You can't even claim we are family. Do you hate us that much. " He spoke smiling, yet his brows proved he was disgusted to the core saying out loud that we were family.

" Speak for yourself. "I warned.

" Still feisty. No wonder dad never approved of you in anything. You always been weak and forever you will be an outsider to us " He whispered in my ears.

" Did you have to rub it in?" My voice became shaky.

This wasn't the time to show how weak I could possibly be. Tears stung my eyes. I didn't want to seem weak. Couple of time I blinked to push away the formed tears.

"You seem to forget, am not the prodigal one here."

"Yah because you are dad's lap dog." I spoke head high.

"Shut that mouth of yours. Bitch." He shouted back, clearly hurt by what I said.

"You suck Jackson. I hate you." I let it all out.

"Still easy to anger you. Anyways what is a weakling like you doing in London?" he asked.

" None of your business. "

With that I walked away Gabby following suit. The men followed us close behind. The walk seemed to be long, just long enough for me to cry to my hearts content. In the private suite, Gabby was dead silent the entire time. I felt bad for keeping such a thing from her. She has been my one and only ally in this world now I've broken our trust. Felt like I had betrayed her.

"Gab say something. Your silence is killing me." I whispered as hot tears rolled down my cheek.

"So he's the one with the silly smile but hurtful remarks?" she finally spoke.

"How did you..." i dragged.

"I read your diary." she confessed.

"Jeez you suck! When was that?" I had to ask.

"That day you got drunk at club 106. You kind of mentioned it. I went and checked what made you to drink and cry that much after that one call."

"Come here." I hugged her tight. "Sorry for keeping it a secret. Breath a word about this to anyone and I'll rip you to pieces. Got that!" I warned.

"Yes ma'am." she joked.

We both smiled while in on the other hand dried my tears.

"Anyways how are things between you and Lukah?" I asked.

She didn't have to smile that much. Now I definitely had an answer to my question. Well that is pure love if I may say.

"It's not that great like what you and Max have... " she joked.

Yap she had to remind me of how she found me in bed. Later that night we watched few movies before we retired to bed. Now I have some alone time to reminisce about the past and what a failure I had become.

If dad finds out that am working as a nanny and sleeping with my boss, I'd be such a disappointment to the Matthew's family. Dad has been such a proud man he won't forgive me for such a thing.

Making up my mind I decided to tell Max that I need a real job when he comes back. He's been teaching me accounts and stuffs like that maybe he can find me a spot in his company. That's just in case, one day I meet with my parents especially my dad. This is meant for sooner or later. Meeting with Jackson means I'd cross paths with my family soon. I needed to prepare for the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.9K 25
Eighteen-year old Marianna Rodriguez is distraught by the abrupt news from her father. Her father lost touch to reality years ago when he plummeted i...
96K 764 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
454K 8.5K 32
Carmen is stuck in an abusive relationship and can't seem to escape and is starting to lose all hope. Until one night she finds herself beaten and h...
431K 16.7K 81
Celeste didn't think it couldn't get any weirder than waitressing at an exclusive erotic masquerade ball for the uber-rich. Then she caught the eye o...