Sweetheart - Neymar x Reader

By Esulaz

Y/n and Neymar live in the same neighborhood, they're neighbors. But they don't find that out until one incid... More

Next Door Cutie
Beach Day !
"Just Friends"
Sleepover~
Boat Ride!
Who Is He?
Take A Hint
Not who I had thought
You Messed Up
Pick A Side
Love Me
THE END!!
THANKS FOR 1K READS WOO!!
Update

Surprise!

2.1K 31 72
By Esulaz

Neymar opened the door shortly after Richarlison had knocked. Neymar froze, trying to find words to say.

Richarlison and I smiled. "Surprise!"

 "I'm so confused." He laughed.

"Y/n you met Pombo?" 

"Who's Pombo?" I raise an eyebrow.

They both laugh.

"What? What's funny?" I giggle.

"It's Richarlison's nickname." He pointed to him.

"Ohh! I didn't know that." I laugh.

"I see now, come in, guys!" He stepped back into his house while opening the door further for us.

We all sat down on the couch.

"So, how did you guys end up finding each other?"

Richarlison sighed. "Well, it's not really a nice story, but we were in the grocery store."

Neymar looked worried. "Oh, did something happen?"

They both look at me. 

"Just some creep. Pombo helped me though." I smiled at him.

"Oh... Well good thing he was there, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you, Y/n."

We continued to talk to each other, I learnt more about Richarlison and their friendship. I also learnt that Ronaldo was leaving Spain.

"Wait, so you all hang out together? You know Ronaldo and Messi?" 

"Yeah, I'm not as close with them like how I am with Neymar though." He smiled.

"Ohh, I see. It's a shame Ronaldo is leaving tomorrow, I never knew about it."

"He's just going to Portugal though, I'm sure he would visit Spain sometime."

"Him? Visit?" Neymar laughed.

"Once he leaves he isn't coming back, he doesn't care about anything." He rolled his eyes.

"Damn, so I guess yesterday was the last time we would see him?"

"I guess so." Neymar shrugged.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure!" Richarlison and I both reply.

"Okay! There's a part two to a movie that Y/n and I watched with Messi and Ronaldo."

"Don't worry, Pombo, I can tell you about what happened in the first part" I smile while we leave the living room.

"Ooh okay thanks. We're watching it in Ney's room?" Richarlison asked.

"Yeah, his room is the best to watch movies." I laugh while looking at Neymar.

We enter his room and set up everything to watch the movie. Neymar turns off the lights and closes in the door while Richarlison and I close the blinds behind his bed and get comfy.

I laid down in the middle of the bed as Richarlison was to the left of me. 

As Neymar was about to lay down, he asked if we wanted popcorn. Of course we said yes so he went to go make it while I told Richarlison about the first part of the movie. 

"I'm back! Three bowls." He winked as he gave us the bowls full of popcorn.

"Yum!" I took a handful into my mouth.

"We tried to figure out how to use the remote but..." I laughed as he saw the TV screen glitching with multiple colors.

He laughed. "It's fine, let me put it on."

I handed him the remote while he sat next to me.

The movie popped up on Nexflix shortly and Neymar pressed play while placing the remote down on the side table.

"It's so cold!" I bury myself more under the blanket.

"True, why's your room so cold, Ney? Damn." He laughed while bringing more of the blanket over himself.

"It's not that cold..."

"It is! Feel my hands, they're freezing." I place my hands on his arm.

"Ay!" He flinches from the coldness.

"SEE!" Richarlison and I blurt out.

"Okay, maybe it's cold. Not for me though." He smiled.

"Ooh, okay the intro's done!" I take another handful of my popcorn while laying back more.

After the movie

"That was... interesting." Pombo sits up.

"Y/n, you understood anything that happened?" Neymar laughed.

"Nope. That movie sucked ass." I laugh, getting out from under the blankets.

"Wait- what time is it?" 

Neymar looks at his watch, "Six fourty five."

"Oh shoot. The grocery store closes at six, right?"

"Yeah..? Did you forget something?" Richarlison replies.

"Damn it! Yeah, I needed to get more water. I have none at my house."

"Ohh shit. Well, if you want you could stay at my place?" Richarlison gets up from the bed, stretching.

"-Actually, I think it would be better if she stayed at my house, since we live so close." Neymar cut in.

I look at both of them. 

"No It's alright, guys. I can just take a water bottle for the night." I smile.

"Really? What if you run out? Plus, if you stay the night by me, we can make cookies." He smirks.

Why'd it feel like he wanted me to stay so bad? Did he want to sleep with me again..? But c'mon... cookies!? I love cookies, and sleeping with Neymar again? Hell yeah!

"Okay okay, I'll stay." I smile.

"I know you guys aren't going to make cookies without me, can I spend the night as well, Ney?" He smiles.

Neymar laughs, "Sure, you should go get your stuff to sleep over now though."

We all walk out Neymar's room.

"I'll go pack a bag now, I won't be sleeping in your clothes this time." I laugh.

Richarlison turns to Neymar like he had just heard the most surprising news ever.

"You slept in his clothes before?" He chuckles.

I struggle to reply. 

"He doesn't need to know, Y/n. You guys just go get your stuff and come back!" He laughs while leading us out the door.

"Okay okay, be back soon!" I call out as I leave with Richarlison.

"Damn, are y'all dating or something?" He looks at me.

"Me and Neymar? No... why you ask?"

"No reason... You guys would be cute together though." He winks.

"Literally everyone says that! Does Neymar tell you guys about something?"

"Nah, see you just now though, Y/n!" He got into his car and I went inside my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 132 12
Jake is your brothers bestfriend. You're guys aren't exactly close , yet he's always had your back. it not long until you start to fall for him.
44K 381 200
Y/n - 17 Alex -18 destiny- 17 Carlos - 18 Diego - 16 Lauren - 16 And many more You and your childhood best friend go along journeys together. Will yo...
7.9K 290 39
Just a nerdy ass nigga
719K 63.7K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...