Finding Ourselves (Camren)

By laurenpleathe

Lauren and Camila are aspiring vocalists who want to find their voice. During the tragic journey they find ou... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Six

145 2 4
By laurenpleathe

[Lauren's POV]

I was panting, I couldn't breathe, I was so caught up in the lust that Camila endured on my body. The drugs made everything move slowly, so it was amazing, I could see every moment happen and put it into detailed memory.

My body was constantly trembling beneath her fingertips, I haven't felt that much affection in forever. I've had these feelings before, but with Camila they felt much deeper..it wasn't all about the lust of the sex, it was much more meaningful than that. Camila had this power over me that I couldn't escape. To put it into better detail, it was like she was holding my heart in one hand, and my brain in the other.

She definitely knew what she was doing. My body was a perfect example of that. I wanted her to know that I was willing to return the favor, so I offered..but, she denied. It wasn't that I was feeling obligated to return the favor, I wanted to. I truly wanted to experience her smooth, tan skin beneath my lips. I wanted my touch to make her tremble, as hers did mine. I wanted to make Camila Cabello mine. I wanted her all to myself, but I didn't want to come off as clingy or selfish.

What if this was nothing more than a simple hook up? How many times has she done this before? Probably many times. She was a lesbian, us lesbians tend to hook up with people we have no feelings for and then continue our daily routines. I'm highly guilty of that. I hooked up with many girls I had zero feelings for, but was desperate for connection, for the feeling of someone's lips against mine, the heat of the moment. Those were during those times of loneliness, the times that I would lash out sexually were the times I wanted someone to call my own, someone to connect with on an emotional level as well as a physical one. I was without a doubt in love with the thought of love.

I wanted someone to make me feel a certain way, I was scared. I was scared that Camila would just leave me like the others. I didn't want that, I was thinking about our situation too much in depth, but I wanted her, I wanted something different with her. Hopefully she wanted the same. I wasn't letting her go anywhere, as psychotic as that sounds..believe me, I mean it in a sweet way.

I got up from the bed and searched for my underwear set somewhere on the floor. I then found them and slipped on my panties and clasped on my bra. I then walked towards Camila who was still laid out on the bed, I went towards her slowly and began to hover over her thin frame.

I looked into her bloodshot brown eyes and whispered, "hey." Her eyes were low and heavy, but she still managed to flutter them quickly. "Hi, Lauren."

I looked at her lips and then licked mine, she was so pretty, her lips were swollen and pink. They looked so kissable, I had to connect my lips with hers. I leaned in and gently kissed her lips, she then grabbed the back of my head and deepened the kiss. I felt her tongue trying to make its way into my mouth, she was tracing my bottom lip with her tongue. She let out a small moan and then parted from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you hear that? I hear a vibration." She said.

"Camz, please..I don't do toys." I laughed.

"My phone!" She yelled and shot up.

She got up from the bed and walked towards the nightstand which her phone was lying on. She then grabbed it and unlocked it.

"Shit! They're almost here!" She exclaimed.

It was Becca, she let Camila know that they were on their way back to the campus. I was disappointed, I wanted to show a generous amount of affection to Camila. But, I guess it was meant to be. "So does that mean you're leaving?" I asked her. "I have to, we'll get caught and get in more trouble. I'm sorry, Lauren." Camila said. I faked a smile and said, "no, it's fine."

She handed me my jeans and t-shirt that were piled next to her, I put on my clothes and stood before her. "Thanks for tonight, Camila." I said. "No, thank you." She said smiling. I looked into her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. This kiss made my heart pound, and my stomach flip. I felt a crazy connection between the two of us. I was hoping to create more memories with Camila. I was hoping to feel these feelings again and again, on many occasions with her.

I've never been in love before, ever. So was this really love I was feeling? Or was it my childlike mindset of love taking over my inner thoughts? I don't know what it was, but I felt it with her. She amazed me in all ways possible, she made me actually believe there was such a thing as love. It would kill me if she didn't feel the same, there is nothing worse than feelings that weren't in any way mutual.

"Well, I'm gonna go, Lauren." Camila said looking into my eyes. "Okay, let me help you out." I said pointing at the window. I then stopped myself, "what kind of asshole would I be escorting you out of a window? Let me show you to the door." I laughed. She then grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, "thanks." She said softly.

"I had fun tonight, sweet dreams, Camz." I said leaning in to kiss her forehead. She then looked up at me and said, "I have this strong feeling that this won't be the last of us, Lauren."

My heart fluttered at her words, my palms were sweating, my legs were trembling, but I tried to keep calm.

"Hopefully." I said smiling.

Our hands parted and she looked over her shoulder and smiled. She made her way back to her cabin. I looked out of my window and made sure she got there safely, even if our cabins were just a few yards away, I cared about her too much not to. Her hair was bouncing and she swayed back to her cabin, her brown locks glistening in the moonlight was a captivating sight. I couldn't stop looking at her, she was so beautiful.

I then closed the curtains that were open due to my protecting eyes planted on Camila. I then stood in the middle of my room and sighed with a smile. I smiled so much that my cheeks began to get sore, I felt like they might freeze in that position. I then ran my fingers through my hair to reposition it and cupped my face with my palms. My face was warm, I then squealed like a young child at the thought of Camila.

I was in love.

[Camila's POV]

Lauren and I said our goodbyes and we made our separate ways back into our own cabins.

I don't even know how to explain how she makes me feel. I'm so confused with her actions, I overthink at times and it tends to ruin the happiness. It's like a hole, I'm stuck in a hole and I can see the light seeping through, the light which represents happiness, but when I overthink it suddenly blocks the light with darkness, and leaves me sitting alone in my own sorrow.

Did Lauren feel what I felt? God, I hate how scared I am of rejection. That's my biggest fear. I've been in love before and it didn't go as planned, I feel like I'm the one always putting in effort to make things work, I feel like I'm obligated to try to make it work. I could not feel anything towards my partner at all but still be infatuated by the thought of romance that I would try to force love upon myself.

I was in love with the thought of love.

I wanted to tell Lauren how I felt, I really do. But the fact that I could ruin a possible friendship because of my own selfish desires scares me. But I wanted her, I wanted to know everything there is to know about Lauren. I wanted her to open up to me more than anything, I want her to know that she can be comfortable around me. Realize that I'm accepting, and trustworthy.

Next time I set up a private get together with her I'm going to tell her how I feel. I wasn't going to be a coward, I had to accept the fact that Lauren meant something to me, and it couldn't go unnoticed any longer.

I didn't even have her number, how was I going to communicate with her without her being in front of me? I have to get it, I could see myself in a couple of hours being Lauren deprived, I had to have any little convention with her as I could. "Should I go back and ask for her number?" I whispered to myself.

I nodded and headed out of my cabin, I sprinted to the back window of her cabin. I then took a deep breath and knocked.

"Lauren!" I whispered. I heard footsteps and saw Lauren approaching the small window. Her face lit up at my presence. "Yes, Camila?" She asked softly.

I bit my lower lip out of nervousness and asked, "I just came to ask you if I could have your number. I'm sorry if this seems creepy, because we literally just parted about ten minutes ago but, yeah. May I have it, please?"

Lauren shook her head, "this was a one time thing Camila. No strings attached, no feelings."

My heart sank at the words that escaped her lips. Rejection slapped me directly in the face.

"I'm kidding, Camila." She laughed. "Let me see your phone, babe." She added reaching out for my phone.

My hands were clammy, I thought I had just been rejected by Lauren, but I was happily mistaken. I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my phone, I then handed it to her. "Here you go." I said. She then typed her number into my phone and handed it back to me. "You could've asked it from me the next time you saw me, you know that right?" She laughed.

"I'm kinda addicted to you, in all honesty." I said smirking.

Lauren did this cute half smirk half smile and nodded. "Interesting." Lauren said.

"Thanks for your number, I gotta get going now. I'll sext you in a- oh shit, I meant text! I swear I meant text!" I was rambling.

"Okay, whatever. I'll be replying soon." Lauren said laughing.

I just nodded and ran back to my cabin. I walked inside and laid on my bed, and contemplated on what to text to Lauren. I was twirling the ends of my hair and thinking. "Hey?" I whispered. "No wait, maybe..hello beautiful?" I shook my head, "too cheesy.." I just went with my best instinct and just wanted to start off with a humorous tone.

So I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts, Lauren already saved her self in my phone under, "Daddy Jauregui"

I laughed at the sight of the contact name and clicked the option to message her.

C: Hey, Daddy Jauregui? Haha.

L: Oh, so you noticed my contact name?

C: Yes, I did. Very clever, but sucks that I'm gonna have to change it...

L: Why? It describes me, it's the real me!

C: But, Lauren..you aren't daddy.

L: We'll see about that.

C: Oh really? Well..hopefully you can prove it next time, show me your, "true" side.

L: Will do..so is that a yes?

C: A yes to what? What do you mean?

L: A second date. Camila, will you go on a second date with me?

I paused and smiled, she actually wanted something with me. I hope she wanted to get to know me, I was praying that it wasn't for another round of sex. Even though that sounds amazing, I wanted to know that she liked me for me. If she even liked me. But I wanted to let her know that I liked her, and I felt these strange feelings for her that I've never felt before. But how would I do it?

C: Of course. I will happily go on another date with you. I would be pretty dumb to decline, now wouldn't I?

L: Hmm, maybe just a little..lol jk. But yeah, I want this one to be a little more special. A mental date rather than a physical one.

I was confused, did she want to just talk and get to know the real me? She's so confusing, but I think I know what she means.

C: Okay, sounds like a plan. Your cabin or mine? :)

L: Yours, maybe? :)

C: Alright, next Friday?

L: Yeah, sounds cool. I'll talk to you in a little bit, Danica just waked in.

C: Alright. Bye, babe. :)

L: Talk to you later, babe.

I felt a smile creep across my face, it was so natural for a smile to come about while envisioning Lauren and I together once again.

-

It was Thursday, tomorrow was the day Lauren and I would hangout together again, I've been anxious all week. I wanted to hold her and just tell her how I felt, but I felt myself hesitating. I would hate to scare her away, but these feelings were weighing down on me, I had to tell her.

I just had to let her know.

Lauren and I have been constantly texting each other all week, there is not a day that went by without Lauren's name appearing on my screen. When it got really late, and everyone would go to sleep we would FaceTime each other for hours. Seeing her smile on the small screen made my heart flutter and my cheeks ache. Her smile was so enlightening and contagious, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Will I still be seeing you tomorrow night?" Lauren asked through the small screen. "Of course, why wouldn't you?" I replied. "No reason, I just don't want to get stood up by you." She laughed. "Don't worry, I'll see you tomorrow night. My place." I said. Lauren then nodded and made a small squealing noise, she always made this noise when something cute happened between the two of us.

She smiled and sighed, "I can't wait."

"Me neither. Well, Lauren..we should get some sleep, I would hate to be tired tomorrow. So, goodnight, gorgeous." I said smiling.

"Okay. Goodnight, Camz." She replied.

I then clicked the small red button at the bottom of the screen and locked my phone. I sighed and smiled. I then heard a rattling noise to my left, and then heard a voice.

"I totally ship this." Becca said smirking.

I gasped, "huh? What are you talking about?" I began to get nervous.

"You and Lauren. I ship it." She said.

"There's nothing going on between us.." I replied nervously.

"No need to act all brand new, I listen to your conversations every night. Sorry, I'm a bit of a creep." Becca said laughing.

"Oh..well....thanks, I guess." I said nervously.

"I'm not going to tell anyone if that's what you think." Becca said.

"Please, don't." I said.

"I won't as long as I get to be captain of this ship." She said smirking.

I just shook my head and laughed, "whatever, Becca."

"Good luck, Camila. You know, with your date tomorrow. I'll leave for a couple of hours so you can have the place to yourselves for a while." She said.

"Thanks, Becca." I said smiling.

She then put the blankets over her head and turned off her lamp on her nightstand. I pulled my blankets over my small frame and closed my eyes and began to picture what was to come tomorrow.

-

[Lauren's POV]

It was happening, Camila and I were going to have a second date. My mind was everywhere at this point, I desperately wanted to tell Camila how I felt. But, due to my past relationships, I felt as if I were to get hurt by Camila I would just be out of it. My heart would finally take that final jab and my it would just give out.

I was sensitive, I know it must be hard to believe, but it's true. I tend to act like nothing phases me, I build huge walls to protect myself from getting hurt, I wanted to break them down as of tonight.

I wanted Camila to take a huge sledgehammer and make my walls collide beneath it. If anyone were to remove the barrier, it would be her.

-

"Danica, are you gonna eat that?" Becca asked pointing towards Danica's jello. "I was, but I guess you can have it." Danica replied. "Okay! Thanks!" Becca said as she stuck her index finger inside the red gelatin.

I laughed, and looked up at Becca stuffing her face with the jello.

"What?" She muffled. I just shook my head and laughed softly, "I think Danica was hoping you would deny her request to take her jello. Just saying." "Speak sooner before I stick my fingers in your things." Becca said to Danica.

"Yeah Lauren, you hear that? Ask Camila before you stick your fingers inside her. I mean..her things." Danica said sipping her water.

I darted my eyes towards Camila and saw her cheeks begin to flush. "What the hell, Danica." I said choking on my beverage. "You have me choking on my juice, I almost died." I said patting my chest.

"Those aren't the only juices you'll be choking on today." Danica continued.

"Okay! Danica, I'm usually the one with no chill, you need to tone it down." Becca exclaimed.

"Umm, I have to go water my plants." Camila said nervously adding a small laugh.

"There's no plants for you to water.." I said laughing.

"Uhhhh, not that you know of. Well, I gotta go." Camila said getting up.

She scurried out of the mess hall, and my eyes met Danica's. "What the hell was that all about?" I yelled. "Can she not take a joke?" Danica continued. "Okay, but no need to make her feel uncomfortable. That was uncalled for." Danica just rolled her eyes and continued eating, "calm down, it's not my fault your girl is a pussy."

Our table began to feel the tension, it was so thick I could have cut it in half.

"What the fuck did you just call her?" I questioned angrily. My eyes were piercing through my roommate, but there she sat, in complete silence.

I then heard a voice behind me, "she called your lesbian friend a pussy."

I looked over my shoulder only to find Crystal standing there smirking. As if the tension couldn't get any worse, this happens.

"Crystal, I have no time for bitches like you this early in the morning." I said.

"Clearly you do. I mean weren't you just sitting with Camila before she stormed out?" She said laughing.

"What are you insinuating?" I questioned. I felt my cheeks flowing with heated blood streaming through my veins.

"I'm insinuating that you have no time for bitches like me but, you were just socializing with one." She darted back.

I stood up, I could no longer hold it in. "Do you like your nose in the center of your face? Or do I have to rearrange it again?" I yelled.

Our faces were inches apart. She was so close that she could probably feel the heat coming off of my cheeks. "What are you gonna do Jauregui? You gonna punch me again and then get kicked out of here?" She paused and continued, "I mean go ahead and do that. You have no future with singing anyway, you're horrible. So might as well leave now."

She was right. If I punched her I would be sent home, sent home away from steps to my dream, also I would be sent away from my dream girl. So I unclenched my fists and smiled, "Okay. You're right. You're not worth it."

Crystal began to laugh in my face, "wow, you're a pussy, just like your little girlfriend."

The entire cafeteria was silent, you could hear a couple of gasps here and there, but other then that, there was complete silence.

I put my hand through my hair and repositioned it, "I mean, you are what you eat."

The silence broke out due to Becca's laugh, the rest of the mess hall reciprocated the laughter. Laughs and gasps filled the entire room, I seen shocked faces all over the room, I then realized that nobody was aware of my sexual orientation.

"Well, I gotta go. It was nice seeing you again. Your doctor did an amazing job on your nose. Maybe he could make your personality even prettier." I said smiling.

I then exited the mess hall, I felt eyes glued to me as I made my way out. I've never felt so much undivided attention on me until that very moment. I was in search for Camila, I wonder how she was doing after Danica's childish outburst. Everyone was in the mess hall, so she wouldn't be that hard to find, or would she?

I started walking towards her cabin, moving my eyes in a rapid pace looking everywhere for her. I then heard singing, someone was singing, I had a feeling it was Camila. I slowly and quietly made my way towards the back of Camila's cabin, I peeked through a small window through the cabin. That's when I saw her, she was sitting on her bed with her phone held in her hand singing. The song sounded familiar, I knew what it was, well..at least I thought I did.

[Camila's POV]

She knew. Danica knew what was going on, maybe she didn't. I don't know, I need to stop being so damn paranoid. After I left the mess hall I felt relieved, I wasn't feeling the awkwardness anymore. I was outside clearing my head, trapped in my own thoughts. I had to get to my cabin before I became a prisoner locked away in my overthought delusions. I sprinted to my cabin and opened the door, I then grabbed my phone from my back pocket and dialed my house number.

The phone rang for a while, after a couple of rings I heard a small, high pitched voice answer. "Hello, this is the Cabello residence. This is Sofi speaking." She said trying to sound older.

"Sofi, it's Camila. How are you, baby?" I asked. "Mila! Oh my gosh, I miss you! I'm so very happy that you decided to call me!" She said excitedly. "I miss you too, I've been wanting to hear your voice." I said. "Mila, how's camp?"

"It's going great actually. I'm just really nervous for a performance I have tonight." I told my sister. "Who you performing for? Is it a judge? Or your special friend?" She asked curiously. I smiled and bit my bottom lip, "it's for my special friend, Sofi." I heard a small squeal at the other end of the phone, "okay, let me hear it! I know what girls like, so I'll tell you if its good or kinda bad." "You sure you wanna hear?" I asked. "Yes, silly." She said.

"Okay, well here goes nothing." I put the phone down and slid my palms across my thighs, eliminating the sweat housing in my palms. I picked up the phone again and put it near my lips.

"I'll just sing you a part of it." I said to Sofi. "Can you just hurry up?" Sofi said sighing. "Okay, I'm sorry!" I said.

I cleared my throat and began to warm up my vocal chords. I then pursed my lips and let my voice slip in between them. I heard Justin Bieber's, "Catching Feelings" beat echoing in the back of my head as I sang.

Should I tell her how I really feel

Or should I move in close or just be still?

'Cause if I take a chance and I touch her hand
Will everything change?

How do I know if she feels the same?

I didn't want anyone to hear, and I think Sofi heard enough, so I stopped. I heard breathing getting heavier on the other side of the phone. "Does that mean you liked it, Sofi?" I asked. "Yes, Mila! You sounded great, I love when you sing to me. I know it's for your special friend, but hearing you sing makes my heart warm."

I smiled at her comment. "Thank you, princess. God, I miss you so much. Hopefully I'll see you soon." "Yeah, mommy and daddy said that we might come see you soon. I can't wait to give you the biggest hug when I see you!" She said with enthusiasm.

"I can't wait to give you a big hug back! I love you, Sofi." I said looking at the small unicorn my sister gave to me before I left. "Ifos is looking after me, I feel protected. So thank you." "No problem, Ifos loves looking after my bestest friend." She said then continued, "I love you too, Mila."

Hearing her soft voice made my heart hurt, I missed my little goofball. She was my partner in crime, we were inseparable. So I was Sofi deprived, I couldn't wait to see her.

"Here's mommy, she wants to say hi." Sofi said. "Hello, Mija. How are you? Are you being good?" My mother asked.

"I'm doing fine, Mom. I miss you guys. I can't wait to see you again." I said to her. "We'll see you soon, baby. But just be good and know I love you."

"I love you too." I replied.

"Here's your dad, he wants to check on you." My mom said. "Okay." I replied. "Hello? Is it on, Sinu? Can Camila hear me?" My dad questioned loudly.

"Papi, I'm here! I can hear you." I said chuckling. "Oh, hey baby. I miss you, I hope you're making us Cabello's look good!" He said. "Of course I am, papi. I can't make us look foolish. I'm doing really great actually." I said.

"That's what I like to hear. I already know that. My baby is a star in the making! You're going to make us very proud. You already do, but you're going to continue it." My dad said. "Yes I will. Don't ever forget that."

"Well, I'm glad. I don't want to keep you from having fun, so I'll let you go. Have fun, I love you." He said.

"I love you too, papi." I said.

I then heard the phone hang up and a knock on my small window. I walked towards it only to find Lauren. "What's up?" I asked. "Are you okay? I mean after all that shit Danica was saying." She asked. I just nodded and smiled, "I'm fine, I was talking to my family on the phone anyway." Lauren looked at me with her emerald green eyes and licked her lips.

"Are we still on for tonight? I mean if you don't want to it's okay, you probably don't want to anyway, it's fine I'll just go back to my cabin and pract-"

I put my finger on her full pink lips, "Lauren, we're still on for tonight." She smiled beneath my touch. "I was hoping you would say that." She mumbled while my finger stayed glued to her mouth.

I then removed it and smiled, "I think tonight it gonna be one to remember." Lauren ruffled her hair and let out a sigh and began, "Camz, I mean the sex is cool and all..and I like it a lot, but umm..I was hoping to have a cute date to get to know you."

I smiled at her words, "it's not all about lust to me, Lauren. You think too much. Just chill."

She just smiled and nodded. She lifted her hand and waved, "Bye Camila, see you tonight."

I reciprocated the gesture and walked towards my dresser which held my clothes. I opened the small cherrywood drawer and scanned the clothing items packed inside. "I'll go casual, not homeless casual, but cute casual." I whispered to myself. I then pulled out a maroon crop top with an image of the moon and the sun exchanging a kiss. I then grabbed a pair of black leggings, and put on my pair of banana socks.

My banana socks were lucky, they always came in clutch whenever I needed them. One time, I was super unprepared for a speech for world history, but I wore my banana socks that day and my teacher told me it was the best speech he's seen that entire school day. Ever since then, I've considered them lucky.

I slipped them on my feet and wiggled them as they hit the floor. I looked at my bed and realized it was a mess, my side of the room was a complete war zone. I had candy wrappers everywhere, I had dirty clothes piled up, I had pieces of paper balled up and discarded everywhere due to my attempt at trying to write poetry.

I sporadically started cleaning up and putting everything in their proper places. After about fifteen minutes I was finished. I put my hands on my hips, smiled and let out a long sigh. "You did it, Camila."

I walked towards my small bed and sat down, I looked at my phone and realized I had three hours to spare. Lauren was coming in three hours, and whenever these three hours fade into past existence, I would confess my love to Lauren.

[Lauren's POV]

I was nervous, my palms were glistening in the sunlight due to the sweat coating them, I had to get ready to head to Camila's. I walked towards the bathroom mirror and stood before my reflection.

"Well, hello hot stuff." I said to myself laughing. I let out a long sigh and put my fingers through my hair. My heart was pounding in my ears, "should I tell her?" I said to myself. "Yes, why wouldn't you tell her?" I answered back to myself. "Do it before you regret it later." I darted back at myself. "If it works out, congrats. If not, well you're fucked." I said to my reflection.

"Yeah you're definitely fucked if you go around talking to yourself." Danica said laughing.

"Oh shit! You scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, well I was just running in to grab something, then I overheard you talking to yourself and I thought it would be funny to scare you." She said.

I laughed mockingly, "wow, what a prankster. You're hilarious." I said.

"I know, thanks babe." Danica said smiling and heading out of the bathroom.

I spritzed my hair with some dry shampoo and applied light makeup. I then grabbed a Bob Marley t-shirt and a pair of white ripped jeans. I was all set. I then sat on my bed with my hands held up in my palms, I was hesitant on telling Camila how I truly felt. But I had to do what was best. Even if it ended badly, which I hoped and prayed it wouldn't, I would still feel a sense of closure.

My phone was laying in my hand and then I realized I had a couple of hours left before I met with Camila. I had to see her as soon as possible. I couldn't wait any longer. I then unlocked my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I saw the familiar name pixelated on the small screen. I sent a text hoping she would read it soon.

L: Hey, sorry to bother you. I know we're meeting tonight, but I wanted to know if you were already done getting everything ready. Sorry if I sound needy.

I flipped the phone constantly in my hand until I felt a vibration, she replied almost instantly.

C: You beat me to it, I was going to ask you the same thing! I can't wait to see you. Come over if you're ready.

L: Okay, good! I'm on my way.

I stood up and let out a small breath. I wiped my clammy palms against my thighs and tried to shake off all of my nerves.

"This is it, Lauren. It's time."

[Camila's POV]

I was waiting for Lauren's arrival, I sat impatiently on my bed waiting for her. I then heard a small knock on my door. I opened it only to find my dream girl standing before me.

"Welcome to casa del Camz." I smiled. "I'm glad to make an appearance." She laughed. "Come in." I said grabbing her hand. She instantly interlocked our fingers and followed along my path. We sat on my bed and just looked at each other. I just stared blankly into her eyes and smiled.

"What?" She giggled. "You're so pretty." I said. "So are you." She replied. I scooted closer to her, our knees were now touching and our eyes were locked. I noticed her hand slowly tracing down her thigh in search of my hand. She found it after a couple of seconds, and just smiled. I looked down at our hands and a piece of my hair fell in front of my face.

With her free hand she grabbed the small piece and tucked it behind my ear. "Thank you." I said. She just nodded.

"Camila, I have something to tell you." She said seriously. I looked at her curiously and with concern. "Yes?" I asked.

"Wait..no. Lauren I have something to say." I added quickly. "But Camila, it's impor-" she tried but to let out, but I interrupted her quickly.

"Lauren, please. Let me speak." I said.

She just nodded and signaled that she would let me continue.

"I've been feeling a certain way. A way I can't explain. But, I've fell victim to your smile and your laugh and everything about you." I confessed.

"I feel like this could explain it a little better." I continued.

I then interlocked both of our hands now, instead of just one. I looked into her eyes and began to sing.

The sun comes up on another morning
My mind never wakes up without you on it
And it's crazy to me, I even see you in my dreams
Is this meant to be? Could this be happening to me?

We were best of friends since we were this high
So why do I get nervous every time you walk by
We would be on the phone all day
Now I can't find the words to say to you
Now what am I supposed to do?

I noticed her eyes widening and her cheeks flushing. She was smiling uncontrollably, and it made me feel confident enough to sing more.

Could there be a possibility
I'm trying to say what's up
'Cause I'm made for you, and you for me
Baby now its time for us
Tryna keep it all together
But enough is enough
They say we're too young for love
But I'm catching feelings
Catching feelings

In my head we're already together
I'm good alone but with you I'm better
I just wanna see you smile
You say the word and I'll be right there
I ain't never going nowhere

I'm just tryna see where this can take us
'Cause everything about you girl is so contagious
I think I finally got it done
Now all that's left to do now is get out the mirror
And say it to her

I then went through the chorus again, and that seemed to make her smile. I wanted to finish off strongly and sing the rest of the song. Her face was absolutely priceless and it would be embedded in my memory forever.

Should I tell her how I really feel
Or should I move in close or just be still?
'Cause if I take a chance and I touch her hand
Will everything change?
How do I know if she feels the same?

Could there be a possibility
I'm trying to say what's up
'Cause I'm made for you, and you for me
Baby now it's time for us
Tryna to keep it all together
But enough is enough
They say we're too young for love
But I'm catching feelings
Catching feelings
Catching feelings
Catching feelings....

I finished and looked into her glistening green eyes. They were lining with tears, she was smiling. Her smile was wide and happy, she looked at a loss for words.

She then looked into my eyes and said words that would be replayed in my memory forever.

"I love you, Camila." Lauren said softly.

"I love you too, Lauren. I've always have."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 70.4K 32
Lauren & Camila, struggling with their sex life in their marriage, offer to be test subjects for a therapist's new book 30 Ways in 30 Days. 5HFanfict...
542 24 10
Anything could happen. They got ups and downs, but it makes them want each other more. This is my first Wattpad hope you like, maybe love my story.
14K 345 15
Camila and Lauren are 2 out of 5 girls of the biggest girl band in the world known as fifth harmony. Due to the fans assumptions that Camila and Lau...
288K 5.8K 26
This is a camren story of lauren and camila from fifth harmony. After having to move to a new school Lauren meets camila and all the girls from fifth...