๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ โ€ข peter...

Od lenawriting

'We found ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐. You and I got lost in it.' "We will meet again, won't we?" He whispered into... Vรญce

๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐
*๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ*
*Prologue*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Epilogue

Chapter 2*

334 20 4
Od lenawriting

Chapter 2* When the sun reaches dawn again

oOoOoOo

As the sun reached his highest point at the sky more and more people were to gather in the great hall. Many rushed to their seats while others were playing cool even though nervousness filled their minds. It was very loud in the hall. People spoke loudly, excited for whatever was to come. Others were already caught up in whispering gossip.

The triwizard tournament was one of the biggest happenings in schools of wizardry. Hundreds of students gathered from three different schools to unite and represent their own as a competitor in a magical contest. A dangerous contest in which the chosen ones will have to handle unknown magic, creatures that they would never expect and tricks to make them break. The game was dangerous. Terrifying to most, yet most wished to be able to compete. To win. No matter what dangers would attack them. And if once chosen by a nonchalant power, there was no turning back. No way to back out. If once chosen one would have to take part in every quest that was to handle. However, not anyone was able to apply and participate. Every competitor had to at least lived past the age of seventeen to take part. An age to keep youngsters from taking part and assuring the competitors to have a sense of awareness of what they're applying for.

As the marauders passed the grand entrance towards the great hall, they all looked around in wonder.

"They really cleared up any space." Remus said, a little surprise gracing his voice. Even more seats were nor places in the hall, even though the four houses of Hogwarts already filled the hall to the brim. Guess there was still some space left, Remus thought. Or maybe they used a bit of magic on that. Probably

Peter shrugged nonchalantly as he looked around. "They cleaned up, that's for sure."

"Man, I wished I could apply." Sirius whined, flipping his hair dramatically. His biggest pride, Peter mocked in his mind, smirking. It truly was though.

"Me too, Padfoot."

Remus rolled his eyes. "Sirius your death wish was always quite worrying. And James, you know Euphemia would have your head if she found out you'd apply. She would literally pull you both out of this castle with her bare hands. And rightly so."

"Oh come on Remus, don't be a spoilsport." James tried to taunt his friend. He knew Remus meant good though. And he was grateful for it. He had pulled the group out of a lot of trouble multiple times. And everyone appreciated.

"Sorry for not wanting my friends to die. My bad." There was a playful tone in his voice as Remus spoke but they knew his words held some truth. They all knew the stories.

As they sat down on their typical seats, every other was filled except the ones for the other schools. Suddenly the hall went quiet and as everyone looked at the front Peter knew that it was because Dumbledore had stepped up to his lectern. Ready to give his annual speech.

"Hello, my dear students. I welcome you all on a day like this. A day in which we will hold great pleasure and look forward to the coming weeks and months. I think you all already know what I am talking about but I will tell you once again anyway. It is my painful duty to inform you that the inter-house Quidditch Cup will not take place this year," Dumbledore continued.

"This is due to an event that will be starting in October and continuing though out the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts. We are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event which has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year. well, some of you will not know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely. The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago, as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry – Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the Tournament once every five years and it was generally agreed to be the a most excellent way of establishing ties between young witch's and wizards of different nationalities – until, that is, the death toll mounted so high that the Tournament was discontinued.

There have been several attempts over the centuries to reinstate the Tournament," Dumbledore continued, "none of which have been very successful. However, our own Departments of International Magical Co-Operation and Magical Games and Sports have decided the time is ripe for another attempt. We have worked hard over the summer to ensure that, this time, no champion will find himself or herself in mortal danger.

The Heads of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang have already arrived and this evening we will have the Champion Selections. An impartial judge will decide which students, are most worthy to compete for the Triwizard Cup, the glory of their school and a thousand galleon personal prize money.

Eager though I know all of you will be able to bring the Triwizard Cup to Hogwarts," he said, "the heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an agreed restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are of age – that is to say, seventeen years or older – will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration. This" Dumbledore raised his voice slightly for several people had made noises of outrage at these words. "is a measure we feel is necessary, given that the Tournament tasks will still be difficult and dangerous, whatever precautions we take, and it is highly unlikely that students below Sixth and Seventh year will be able to cope with them. I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge into making them Hogwarts champion. I therefore beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under seventeen" He paused. His sight slipped to the table of the four marauders for the split of a second. A little smile gracing his lips.

"The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be staying with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your whole-hearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected."

The sound of applause echoed through the halls and students started cheering as loudly as they could.
However, as they heard heavy knocks on the door and the harsch sound of steps the Hogwarts students went silent.

"I welcome you all-" Dumbledore spoke up again. "The Durmstrang Institute with they're headmaster Igor Karkaroff."

The doos opened with a swing and lightly crashed into their frames. Revealed were men dressed in uniforms of leather and heavy fur-coats. Most of them had either olive or very pale skin as they scanned the room for everything new. Suspicious. Some of them were quite known for playing in famous quidditch teams. Others were known because of their family-name. Mostly not because of good things. With serious looks on their faces they stalked through the halls, fountains of fire following them. They looked majestic. Strict. And upright all the way. They looked dangerous. And behind the students their headmaster stepped into the room. Silence.

"Igor Karkaroff." James whispered towards his friends. The look on his face was a little pejorative but fascinated still. "A former offender. He was rumored to have dealt with dark magic. Dad told me so when he was assigned to inform about old cases. He obviously couldn't tell me any details but he told me wo watch our. Karkaroff is dangerous."

The boys could only up murmur their understanding as Karkaroff scanned the room with his eyes that seemed to spit fire any second. However, as he stepped towards Dumbledore his manner indeed appeared to change. A humble smile layed onto his lips as both of them went for a hug. A hug that showed Union to anyone in the room. Union that resulted from a conflict that was solved decades ago.

And just the second Karkaroff stepped back the sound of whistle and birdsong rang out. The lovely girls from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic stepped into the halls of Hogwarts. It was like the light started to shine a little brighter just as many blonde girls stepped through the hall graciously. In blue dresses with little hats they turned and did spins as they passed hundreds of eyes.

However, there was one girl that caught Peter's interest walking by. There was something about her posture. The way she held out her hands. Something was familiar. Well known. She had blonde shoulder-length hair and fair skin. But as she turned turned into Peter's direction and her green eyes met his there was only silence. Time stemmed to have stopped for both of them. The weight of the air coming down between. These eyes. Oh, he would recognize those eyes everywhere. He would until the day he dies.
Those eyes. The freckles on her face. The birthmark on her left cheek.

Flashback 1968:

Peter and Lovia were currently laying on the couch at Lovia's house. Snuggled together underneath fluffy blankets and with pillows they were staring at the muggle tv in the living room. Fairy lights and candles were enlightening the room in a dim light.

They were watching their favorite show. The Batman live action series from 1966. A classic Lovia and Peter would say. An all time favorite.

As one episode just ended and the new one was to start soon, Peter turned to look at Lovia. Her face was lit up by the golden lights surrounding them and the delight about the series. Peter was mesmerized by the way her smile was taking of her whole face. The little happy-wrinkles as they called him beside her eyes. The spark that filled her eyes as she couldn't take her eyes off the tv. Peter was once again captured by the freckles on her face. They were looking golden in the lights and in connection to the birthmark on the left side of her face. It looked like a map. Like a sign.

"Your freckles and birthmarks look just like constellations, Lovi. It's very pretty." He spoke his thoughts.

Lovia turned to look at him and threw him a smile. "Mum always tells me that birthmarks are the places where we've been kissed in another life."

"Then I really hope we have met before, Lovia."

His heart only rang out one word. One wish. One pray.

Lovia.

Lovia seemed to freeze as she caught sight of one boy. One boy. Only one. The only one that caught her interest. And as she recognized, as her heart knew her knees feared to buckle.

Peter.

His light blonde hair had turned into a dirty blonde. Messy on top of his head just like it had always been. Messy but not ugly. Messy but familiar. Homey. The light blue eyes. The blushed cheeks. The little scar in his right eyebrow.

Flashback 1976:

"Peter, what happened?" Lovia asked as she ran towards her friend who held a hand to the right side of his head. With a worried look on her face she close her arms around his and pressed as hard as she could. Which was pretty light considering this was. A six year old girl. Still, she wanted to make him safe.

Pulling back from the well we'll appreciated hug, Peter's face was filled with happiness again. Because Lovia was there. Because she was with him. Because she cared. For his well-being. For him.

"You remember the high bookshelves in dad's office?" He asked to which Lovia only nodded with wide eyes.

"We'll, I was looking for a book and as I tried to pull it out some were pulled with it. And fell onto my head."

Lovia gasped and reached out to stroke his arm. "Are you okay? Does it hurt terribly?"

"It's fine. I'll get through it. However, I finally got you the book we talked about. The one you wanted to read after me." Peter said as he pulled out a childrens book with colorful pictures on it.

They'd been talking about it for weeks and Lovia had always told him how her parents couldn't find it in any store. So he fought it for her. He thought about her.

He got himself hurt for her. Even though it wasn't necessary.

There was only one name in her head. And one word.

Peter.

Home.

However, as Lovia was feeling fingers wrap around her shoulder, she had to snap out of her trance. Quickly. And as she turned to look at whose hand it was, she had to stretch her neck in order to meet the humble smile on the lips of her headmistress. Madame Olympe Maxima had already caught up with her students and now smiled down at Lovia, lightly guiding her to the front.

Blue butterflies took their turns in the air and acrobats did their tricks to the front. As they all gathered on the front stairs they pose in a gracious way and started clapping for themselves. For everyone in the room. And as they had to go and sit on seats right next to the teacher's Lovia couldn't keep her gaze from finding back Peter's.

He was already looking at her as their gazes met once again. He couldn't stop himself. He couldn't stop staring at her. Staring at the girl he once knew. The girl he missed ever since he left him. Peter couldn't believe that Lovia was here. That she actually was. He must've been dreaming it was the only way. However, as he discreetly lover his finger to his other arm and pinched, he knew it wasn't a dream. It was real. And this realization crashed over him harder than he thought was possible. His ears were ringing. The light too bright. He had to close them for seconds before he was able to get into reality.

Lovia is here. Right now. Right this second.

And without even knowing it, across the room Lovia's thoughts were so very similar.

Peter.

Lovia

Peter.
Lovia

Peter. Lovia.

Peter and Lovia.

Home.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

53.1K 1.7K 44
You've being told for years about it and now you are finally going to Hogwarts. After meeting a certain slytherin you find yourself falling head ove...
13.1K 564 34
'You can call me anything, for I am many things. But trust me, if you value your life.... Don't Call Me Traitor.' Marauders era. ...
103K 4.1K 130
"We're friends. We're the Marauders. We stick together, remember?" "Yes, Moony. I remember." One of them was mischievous and brave and had the perfec...
3.7K 184 25
โI fucking lost control and almost hurt you.โž She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...