TBATE A new God

By A-NormalGuy

So by the title you are a boy who died in his 20s you are then given a chance to live again and you get to ch... More

New life Ark (ep 1-19) (fixed)
A new life...Ch.2
Getting started...Ch.3
The travel...Ch.4
Bandits...Ch.5
The fallen journey...Ch.6
The side quest...Ch.7
The side quest pt.2 (short) Ch.8
The elf kingdom...Ch.9
Idk what to put ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
poll (closed caera won 3 votes)
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19 (end of season 1)
Adventurers ark Ch.1 s.2
Ch.2 S.2
Ch.3 S.2
Ch.4 S.2
Ch.5 S.2 (6,000 read and 200 vote special)
Ch.6 S.2
Ch.7 S.2
Ch.8 S.2
Ch.9 S.2
Ch.10 S.2
Ch.11 S.2
Ch.12 S.2
Ch.13 S.2
Ch.14 S.2
Ch.15 S.2
Ch.16 S.2 (added something)
Ch.17 S.2 end of season 2
Ch. 1 S.3 Divine war Ark
Ch.2 S.3
Ch.3 S.3
Ch.4 S.3
Ch.5 S.3
Ch.6 S.3
Ch.7 S.3
Ch.8 S.3
Ch.9 S.3
Battle of gods (end of ark)
Ch.1 S.4
Ch.2 S.4
Ch.3 S.4
Ch.4 S.4
Ch.5 S.4
Ch.7 S.4
Ch.8 S.4
Ch.9 S.4
Ch.10 S.4
Ch.11 S.4
Ch.12 S.4
Ch.13 S.4
Ch.14 S.4
Ch.14.2 S.4 (side)
Ch.15 S.4
Ch.16 S.4
Ch.17 S.4
Ch.18 S.4
Ch.19 S.4
Ch.1 S.5
Ch.2 S.5
Ch.2.5 S.5
Ch.3 S.5
Ch.4 S.5
Ch.5 S.5
Ch.6 S.5
Ch.7 S.5
Ch.8 S.5
Ch.9 S.5
Ch.10 S.5
Ch.11 S.5
Thank you
Ch.12 s.5
Ch.1 S.6
Ch.2 S.6
Ch.7 S.6
Ch.8 S.6
Ch.9 S.6
Ch.10 S.6
Ch.11 S.6
Ch.12 S.6
Ch.13 S.6
Ch.14 S.6
Ch.15 S.6
Ch.16 S.6
Ch.17 S.6
Ch.18 S.6
Ch.19 S.6
Ch.20 S.6
Ch.21 S.6
Ch.22 S.6
Ch.23 S.6
Ch.24 S.6
Ch.25 S.6
Ch.26
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10

Ch.6 S.4

1.4K 54 9
By A-NormalGuy

(Caera POV)

Caera: "his name?"

Seris: "yes his name"

Caera: "actually he never told me his name. The only thing I know is that they are brothers"

Seris: "Describe the two. In as much detail as you are able."

I then felt myself go a bit red at the thought of their faces and how they both looked Hands—

I then shook the thoughts away I cleared my throat to begin

Caera: "grey is a tall and lean, with an...athletic physique . He has sharp features and skin as white as milk . His pale wheat-blond hair tumbles ramshackle around his face. And his brother is the same looking but a cute look as he is a bit shorter then grey with with messy white hair and red eyes and golden irises. He has bangs that fall over his nose, and longer bangs that frame his face. He wears a white jacket with red hems, and white jeans with the red pent leg rolled up. At first when I met grey he was cold and distant, but after spending time with him, it's easy to tell that he's quite caring...I would say the same with his brother but I think he's just a bit shy at times but is overall nice and acts cute at times when he's sleeping..."

I was going to continue until I saw Seris lips twitch into a smile which made me quite nervous at what she was going to say next

Seris: "I was merely curious about their physical appearances, but if you wish to divulge your feelings for his brother then I will listen"

Caera: "m-my f-feelings?! I n-never said anything about my feelings I just said what I thought you'd be interested to know what kind of person they are!"

Seris: "you called the white one cute twice"

She then looked at me with a calm smile as she looked at my face with small shades of red

Caera: "I don't have feeling we just met a day ago..."

Seris: "a day is enough...to like someone you find interesting."

Caera*pout*: "I don't know what I did to get such teasing, scythe Seris."

The pearl-haired Vritra let out a melodic laugh, a sound very few had the honor of hearing, before she raised a hand in a placating manner.

Seris: "Regardless of your feelings, it seems the one you met named grey, he seems likely to be walking a path of hardship and tragedy."

I wanted to argue, but her words rang true. Grey was clearly adept at getting himself, and those around him, into trouble, at the very least.

Seris: ""Yet, at the same time, you will find few who can match either your mind or your magical abilities, Caera . Perhaps we may be able to help your friend and his mysterious brother you love."

Caera: "He is not my love! We only just met!"

I could feel my heart beat with embarrassment with the way scythe Seris kept on teasing me further and further

Seris: "But this mysterious ascender...why does this 'Grey' sound more and more like—"

My mentor's piercing eyes suddenly went wide, and a knowing smile bloomed on her flawless face as if she just remembered something remarkable.

Seris: "So you really have not fallen..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Still caera pov)

(A week later)

Nessa: "So, I take it that your extended stay in the Denoir's Relictombs estate has been especially...disagreeable,"

Nessa then gently placed my head back.

Caera: "It's been...fine,"

I then calmly closed my eyes to the calming aura around us.

I heard her let out a faint giggle.

Nessa: "Are you sure?"

Caera: "Of course I'm sure!" I snapped to her trying to focus on the suffocating scent of flowers and spices emanating from the plethora of "calming" candles in the bathing room.

Nessa: "Then can you try telling that to your leg?" Nessa asked, holding in another laugh. "Because at how much you're squirming, I'm afraid you're going to wiggle yourself right out of the tub, Lady Caera."

I peeked an eye open, only now noticing the large puddle of water and fragrant bubbles that had pooled around my bathtub.

Caera, Letting out a sigh, I stilled my leg: "Time seems to be moving at a crawl these days, Nessa."

I closed my eyes once more, trying to relax by focusing on the combination of scalding hot water, sweat, and my dead skin topped prettily with aromatic froth.

Meanwhile, Nessa sat at the head of the bath, working scented soap into my hair and massaging my scalp between my horns, which were kept imperceivable by my relic, even if she happened to bump against one.

Nessa, stretching her arms before continuing to massage: "Bathing is one of the most potent methods to ease nervousness and soothe muscle fatigue," Nessa informed me as she then went to work on my hair.

Caera: "It feels more like stewing than bathing," I grumbled back.

"M'hm," she dismissed, continuing with her work.

Caera, Frustration bubbled the more I thought about it: "By the Vritra, I swear I'd leap out of that window and run naked through the streets for another chance to get into the Relictombs."

Nessa: "Well, that would certainly get the highlord and lady's attention," Nessa replied, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

Caera: "And it's another whole week until the trial. Which, of course, I'm not even allowed to attend," I continued, sinking a little more deeply into the tub so that the bubbles went up over my chin and mouth.

Nessa: "We all must follow the highlord and lady's wishes, after all," Nessa said simply.

I opened my eyes and blew outward with my mouth, sending bubbles flying.

Caera: "Perhaps we could—"

The heavy clang of our front doorbell interrupted me. Nessa stopped kneading my hair as we both listened.

The muffled sound of unfamiliar voices came from the main foyer.

Caera: "Go see who it is, Nessa."

Nessa: "Only if you promise not to jump out naked and make a run for the Relictombs, Lady Caera," my personal attendant said with a grin.

Caera, I then mustered a smile: "Just go."

She stood briskly and whisked out of the bathing room, closing the door quietly behind her.

Once she was gone, I slid down under the surface of the water and forced myself to relax, letting my arms float naturally while my body rested lightly on the bottom of the excessively large marble bathtub.

My mind floated too, drifting around in the muddle of conflicted thought I'd been trying to sort through for two weeks now.

Scythe Seris's words about Grey kept coming back to me. She seemed to know more than she was telling me, but I couldn't quite puzzle through it, and she'd been firm in denying me more information. My mentor wouldn't budge once she'd made up her mind about something, and I knew better than to push too hard. Everything would come clear in its proper time.

Grey...

I tried to picture his face, but it was then his brother face popped in my head and many other thoughts like how we shared food with a warm fire, also how he gave me his coat to keep me warm...I only regretted not having more time to talk with hi—

I shot upright, splashing even more sudsy water onto the marble floor and glaring down at myself. I was Caera Denoir. I did not pine for anyone.

Rising, I stepped carefully out of the bath and wrapped a heavy towel around myself just as a small knock came from the door.

Caera, Assuming it was my attendant: "I'm not decent, Nessa. A moment."

Nessa: "There are two men here to see you, Lady Caera," Nessa said softly through the door. "They want to speak to you. About...him. They're with your father in the receiving room."

My eyes widened at his mention and I hurried to dry and dress myself.

Someone who knows Grey. They must be here about helping him, I thought as I slid into embroidered white robes. The idea that Grey had friends was unexpected. He had seemed so distant and walled off...

Eager to find out more, I hurried out of the bathing room, but a frantic Nessa threw herself bodily in my way.

Nessa: "Oh no you don't! You'll have to step over my dead body if you think I'm going to let you go in looking like you just got caught having an illicit affair, Lady Caera."

Caera: "You've been reading too many of those novels, Nessa," I scolded.

She grinned as she fussed with my hair, combing through it with her fingers, then took a moment to straighten the hem of my robes.

But before I left my room I then noticed a strange thing. It was someone sleeping on my bed?

As I looked closer I almost screamed but my yelp alone brought Nessa over to see What the problem was

Nessa: "what is it lady caera? Was their something on your bed?"

Does she not see him? I then looked at my bed again and back at Nessa as she still looked at me crazy as if I was seeing ghosts

Caera: "no it's nothing just...thought I saw a bug"

Nessa: "oh I see" she then left the room to head to next room over

I then slowly walked up to the sleeping boy and gently tried to wake him up. But stopped mid way as I remembered greys words that his brother didn't like being woken up when he is sleeping. But it was already to late as he already opened his eyes

Satan *yawnnn*: "hmmm ohh...when you get here?"

Caera: "I live here?" I said blankly at the question he asked

Satan: "oh"

He then quickly flipped the pillow to the cold said and went straight back to sleep

Caera: "hey, hey! Wait I have a question!"

(Chapter end. Sorry for all the copy and pasting just didn't have enough time since I'm moving)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 5
After Arthur Leywin come back to his home from being an adventurer, he go to Xyrus Academy, a prodigy school, and of course....he not alone. He will...
275K 19.8K 200
(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) At the age of eight Luke was diagnosed with a heart dis...
14.3K 957 24
What if Sylvie was already hatched by the time Arthur fell off the cliff? Making them childhood friends and bonds before Arthur could meet Tessia. Wh...
2.8K 541 59
(FINISHED WRITING, BEING REVISED!) An only child, by the name of Nathaniel, has a very unfortunate life. Unpopular, bullied, and outcasted by everyon...