Shield Hero Idea's [Weapon's...

ShadowYeager77 द्वारा

[I own no art] अधिक

Fuck
Shield Idea's [I]
Naofumi's New Party Member's [I]
New Species [I]
Naofumi's Family [I]
Sword Idea's [I]
Boss Idea's [I]
New Species [II]
Naofumi's New Party Member's [II]
Bow Idea's [I]
Kazuma Iwatani Loadout & Party
Ren's Family [I]
Character AU [Infinite]
The Original Four
Alternate Start
Naofumi the Spider
Legendary Gun Hero [I]
Shield Idea's [II]
Alternate Start Story Idea's
Shield Idea's [III]
Alternate Start [Ylisse]
Naofumi's Friend's [I]
Alternate Start [Character Origin's]
Devil of the Shield V.S Naofumi [Intro]
Perfect Start

Spear Idea's [I]

56 2 2
ShadowYeager77 द्वारा

[Art is not mine]

{Spear of Bitter Mercy}

{Unlock Method}<-[Force Unlocked by the Mercy Angel]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Merciful Hero] <-(If the User spare's their Opponent('s) after the end of the fight, they'll gain double Experience Point's)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Bitter Jab] <-(Usage of this skill will cause the enemy to heavily bleed until death once struck with this Spear) <-(Skill Duration: Until target is dead) <-(Skill Cooldown: 120 Second's)

{Aetherial Energy Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing one of the four Aetherial Shard's]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Aetherial Arm's] <-(Grant's the User increased strength, should be pretty good for harder throw's)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Energy Lance] <-(Usage of this skill conjures a Plasma Blade that can be shot from the Spear) <-(Skill Duration: N/A) <-(Skill Cooldown: 60 Second's)

{Heavenly Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing Angel Feather's]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Air Boost] <-(Grant's the User the ability of Triple Jumping)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Heaven's Wrath] <-(Usage of this skill will rain pure white fire down on the Opponent('s) dealing high amount's of damage) <-(Skill Duration: 50 Second's) <-(Skill Cooldown: 200 Second's)

{Icicle Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing Ice Chunk's]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Cold Blooded] <-(Grant's the User the ability to lower their own and Party Member's body temperature's)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Frozen Field] <-(Usage of this skill will completely freeze over the battlefield, causing Opponent('s) to slip and fall, making it tough to stand) <-(Skill Duration: 200 Second's) <-(Skill Cooldown: 450 Second's)

{Vampiric Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after temporarily contracting Sanguine Vampirism]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Vampire Lord] <-(Grant's the User an Aura that make's weaker Vampire's view the User as their Lord)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Vampiric Fang's] <-(Usage of this skill grant's the User sharp fang's that are used to bite into the target and drain's them of their blood and healing the User) <-(Skill Duration: N/A) <-(Skill Cooldown: 75 Second's)

{Draco Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing Dragon Scale's]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Dragon's Immunity] <-(Grant's the User the complete immunity to Fire Damage)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Dragon's Breath] <-(Usage of this skill create's a large Dragon Skull that set's the entire battlefield in Dragon Flame's) <-(Skill Duration: 100 Second's) <-(Skill Cooldown: 400 Second's)

{Infernal Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing chunk's of the original Infernal Spear]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Hatred] <-(Grant's the User an unending hate of their enemies, increasing all Physical Attack power)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Twisted Satisfaction] <-(Usage of this skill will cause the head of the Spear to twist inside the Opponent('s) body not only torturously killing them, but restoring the User's HP and Mana) <-(Skill Duration: Until target is Dead) <-(Skill Cooldown: Once per Day)

{Demonic Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing Demon Horn's]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Demonic Aura] <-(Grant's the User a Demon-Like Aura that will disguise the User an Party Member's, preventing Demon's from attacking)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Demonic Destruction] <-(Usage of this skill causes the complete destruction of an area, although improper use will cause Demon's to invade the Mortal Realm) <-(Skill Duration: N/A) <-(Skill Cooldown: Once per Week)

{Elven Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Copied from Elven Scout Corpse inventory]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Superiority] <-(Force's any and all High Elves to submit to the User)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Mirage Body] <-(Usage of this skill create's a spirit-like body copy that can either mimic the User or attack Opponent('s) out of it's own free will) <-(Skill Duration: Varies) <-(Skill Cooldown: Varies) <-(The User can call off the Body Copy at any time)

{Angelic Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Force Unlocked by an Archangel as thank's for help]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Heavenly Wing's] <-(Grant's the User Angelic Wing's giving them the ability to fly)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Holy Prayer] <-(Usage of this skill will completely restore all Party Member's, Allies and User's Hp when used) <-(Skill Duration: N/A) <-(Skill Cooldown: Once per Day) <-(Usage of this Spear will prevent the usage of the User's, Curse Series)

{Lord Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing fragment's of the Original Legendary Spear]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Lord's Guard] <-(Grant's the User a 50% chance to reflect all damage dealt) <-(Effect won't work against Legendary or Vassal Weapon's)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Crucifixion] <-(Usage of this skill will bolt the Opponent to a wooden cross before being empaled through the side, dealing a high amount of damage) <-(Skill Duration: N/A) <-(Skill Cooldown: Varies) <-(Skill requires consumption of the User's entire SP reserve)

{Axe Head Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Copied from Erhard's shop]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Bleeding Edge] <-(Grant's the User a 15% chance to inflict the Bleed effect)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Beheading] <-(Usage of this skill sharpen's the Axe Head and is then used to decapitate the Opponent) <-(Skill Duration: N/A) <-(Skill Cooldown: 180 Second's)

{Blazing Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing Fire Salt's]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Burning Aura] <-(Grant's the User a fiery Aura that burn's any Opponent('s) that come into contact with the User)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Magma Meteor] <-(Usage of this skill cast down fiery meteor's that will land on the directly on any Opponent('s) on the field) <-(Skill Duration: 30 Second's) <-(Skill Cooldown: 220 Second's)

{Jagged Spear}

{Unlock Method}<-[Unlocked after absorbing Jagged Metal]

{Special Equip: Effect}<-[Bleeding Blade] <-(Grant's the User a 70% chance to inflict the Bleed effect on the Opponent, but has a 25% chance to inflict the Bleed effect on the User)

{Equip Bonus: Skill}<-[Lethal Infection] <-(Usage of this skill will cause a deadly Infection that will kill the Target quickly without medical help) <-(Skill Duration: Varies) <-(Skill Cooldown: 350 Second's)

{That's about it for now, let me know which one was your favorite and I'll see y'all later, adios}

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.3K 128 12
The Rising Of the Shield Hero! You and your step-brother Naofumi had never been particularly close, even as you grew up. Your mother's attention had...
51.6K 743 33
Naruto characaters react family team 7 and some others things P.S I don't own Naruto
29.8K 643 28
What if zoro got transported to the rising of the Shield Hero.
Betrayal Lila द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.5K 74 20
The Rising of the Shield Hero- Naofumi x Reader Reincarnating into a world very different from hers, Y/N has been thrust into the spotlight. Her and...