𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

By akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... More

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
A/N
第6章
第7章
第8章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第9章

6.6K 179 47
By akazaa_

ミ★

.
.
.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

               0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                             ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
        VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %

"Make sure inazuma is in even more security, we can't have anyone leave until we find out where the raiden (y/n) is."Kujou Sara glared at guard "Yes ma'am!"the guard bows and takes his leave.

Sara held her head and sighed "where are you lady (Y/n)"She frowns.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Traveler! We got a bit information."kokomi speaks holding her hand up towards gorou to speak "kujou sara declared more security, It's gonna be hard for you to travel anywhere traveler."Gorou frowns.

"I don't care about that.. is there any information about what happened to the shogun"Aether crosses his arms. You could see that he had eye-bags from staying up trying to get information about what happened to the raiden (y/n).

"Paimon thinks we shouldn't care about the raiden! We're lucky that she's gone."paimon held her hips only to back away a bit finding Aether glaring at her "No, we must find the raiden (y/n)."Aether spoke.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Yae miko giggled as she found it amusing that everyone was so worked up about what happened to the shogun.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
TO BE CONTINUED..
╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

- A/N
Hii just wanted to say that I'll be posting new chapters once or twice during the week. 😁

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 242 30
A married man, that's what you were. Living happily with your wife and your daughter but got stripped away from them, You will do everything in your...
2.2K 129 7
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬 enough to be given a second chance at life, but unfortunate enough to be given a second life in a dangerous world. Now, as Y/n fi...
28.1K 681 42
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...
76.1K 3.3K 49
⋆୧ ₊˚ 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 ꒱⋆。˚ ༘ ❝ i made a promise that we would all live to see that new world; together.❞ ━━━━ ( 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 ) immortal...