Play with fire || Gojo Satoru...

By nanagoswhore

γ€Ž hail to the king and queen of the ruckus 』 In which the infamo... More

Author's note:3
Prologue
1: Introducing you to my ever so graceful family
2: A mutually beneficial proposition
4: talk big
5: Family comedy show pt. 2
6: Family comedy show pt.3
7: Sweet cafe

3: family comedy show

54 4 0
By nanagoswhore

It was a new sunny and bright day. Y/n woke up to the sound of the rooster calling. It had been three weeks since the letter of truce was sent to the Gojo clan. Things have definitely humbled down after that. Everyone was so chill and nice.

Lol jk.

It was the exact opposite. Even the weather was all dark and gloomy. Had been that way for a while. The only part Y/n liked.

It had been three weeks since the letter was sent. Two days since they received a reply. A reply containing the Gojo clan's acceptance of the invitation.

The L/n clan had been absolutely berserk after that. Which Y/n found quite funny to be honest. I mean,when they sent the letter they were expecting an answer right? And now that the answer was to their liking, they were going batshit crazy about it? Their reactions would have made more sense if the Gojo clan didn't accept the invitation.

══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*══

Y/n's pov

"What if they have an ulterior motive behind this?" Sakura asked. Yes,she and her son still didn't leave.

"For the first time,Sakura is right. What if they're planning on attacking us?" Mother chimed in.

"Exac- wait what do you mean by 'for the first time'?" Sakura frowned at Tameko.

"Oh don't act dumb now sweetheart. You just had a light bulb moment,don't wanna ruin it do you?" Mother said with the most irritating smile ever.

{well here we go again}

Breakfast? More like breakeachother.

Their bickering went on for a while until father dearest slammed his hands down on the table,gaining mother and auntie's attention.

"Stop it! If you're at each other's throat the whole time,how are you going to make up with our arch rivals?"

Father may have been right,but he left out one key detail.

He too is always trying to kill the other family members.

"You're right. That was childish of me. I apologise." Mother apologised. Tanjiro then turned to look at Sakura expectantly. The strawberry blonde woman sighed before reluctantly apologising.

"Anyways,Y/n,what do you think about all this?" Father asked.

I wasn't expecting him to ask me. I was just peacefully eating my breakfast while enjoying the drama.

But,i have been prepared for this.

"As much as i hate them,Gojo Satoru IS kinda beautiful. Sure,he's an ass but a pretty one. So I'm on the truce's side." I casually said as i saw my father's expression change. He looked like he was on the verge of killing someone. I tried so hard to contain the satisfying smirk from appearing on my face.

"Okay you're done. What about you,Aki?"

Tanjiro moved his attention from me to Aki. I had successfully managed to spite him. Although i wouldn't call it much of a success,since i wasn't able to get a reaction out of him. Gotta work harder next time.

Aki was buried in his phone,it took him a nudge on the side from Sakura to get back in reality.

"What about me?"

"He asked about your opinion on the truce with the Gojo clan,dear." Sakura confided him in.

"Oh...i mean there aren't any hot chicks in the Gojo clan. And I'm not really into older women-"

"Wow that's shocking." I cut him off with a snort,earning a glare from Sakura and Aki.

"Anyways,I'm against the truce." Aki finished.

"Because there aren't any hot chicks? That's stupid." I turned to father as i placed my hands on the table. "You should learn by now that his opinions are always stupid."

"Excuse you,your opinions are stupid." Aki turned off his phone,his attention fully on me now.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. In fact,you are stupid!"

"Look who's talking."

"You're a hypocrite!"

"Blah blah~"

"ENOUGH!" Father stood up.

"You people are unbelievable!" He pointed to all of us.

I leaned back in my chair,arms behind my head as I watched them with a smirk.

"We'll continue this conversation later tonight after dinner. I want everyone to be present. AND THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO KEICHIRO." He yelled out the last part for Keichiro to hear,who was just passing by the dining room.

The dark green haired male rolled his eyes in response. "We'll see."

"Father," I called out,making him turn to face me.

"Don't you think that you should have had this conversation with us before inviting the Gojo's over?" I asked as i stood up from my chair,folding my hands over my chest as I walked in front of him.

"There's not much use to it now. They're already coming over this Saturday,and nothing's changing that. So i suggest that instead of voting for who's against the truce and who isn't,you start arranging the dinner for Saturday." I said before walking away to my room.

Honestly,i don't see a point in of all this. We already invited them over and they accepted the invitation. Them coming over is technically kind of inevitable.

══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*══

Third person's pov

DAY ONE OF PREPARING FOR DISASTER-
I MEAN DINNER

Tanjiro L/n seemed to have listened to Y/n's suggestion. The entire family began the preparations for Saturday literally two hours after Y/n told them to. Each of them were also given different tasks.

Tameko was given the responsibility of the food. That task was originally gonna go to Sakura,but Tameko insisted that Sakura might poison the foods so she took the responsibility instead.

Sakura was given the responsibility of cleaning. Well,like supervising the cleaners you know. Definitely wasn't Y/n's idea.

Aki had been told to help his mother,but none of the workers wanted to work with a pervert like him. Y/n had to request the workers and Aki was eventually assigned as his mother's assistant (nope that definitely wasn't planned) and restricted from going near the workers.

Keichiro disappeared before he could be given a task.

And that leaves Y/n and Tanjiro,who were responsible for taking care of the guests and making sure this doesn't go out of plan,as Tanjiro figured Y/n was probably the only one who wanted this truce to happen,other than him. Even though she had a weird reason for doing so-- he figured he would talk to her about it later.

Tameko ran back and forth to the kitchen,explaining to the chefs on what to cook and all that shi. Even though the brunette was against this,she still wanted everything to be perfect.

Sakura on the other hand,kept messing up. On purpose.

Yes that's right. Dear old Sakura spilled red wine on a new tablecloth that they were gonna use,on the sofas, and broke a vase. The last one was Aki's doing though.

Tanjiro had given Y/n full permission to deal with Sakura and Aki the way she wanted,apart from kicking them out.

And that was fine. Y/n wanted to keep them around for the drama anyways. Plus she knew more than enough ways to make them suffer,which didn't include kicking them out.

For starters,Y/n had given the cleaners a day off, and ordered Sakura to do all the cleaning. Aki was ordered to clean all the bathrooms.

And they had no other options but to listen to her.

"That will teach you to think twice from next time before you decide to mess up their work." Y/n said with the sweetest,most innocent smile ever as Sakura was currently cleaning the floor. The strawberry blonde woman clenched her jaw. This was enough embarrassment already,and to make things worse,Y/n was looking down at her,enjoying herself.

{enjoy your time as much as you can,because I'm gonna be wreaking hell in your life in no time.}

Y/n,the psychic,of course read her thoughts.

"Gambare gambare,auntie."

The h/c girl winked at the strawberry blonde before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...
37.5K 1.1K 28
βœ§Λ–Β°. β‚ŠΛšβŠΉκ’· ❝ α₯†π–Ώα₯΄ і𝗍s α₯™ і𝗍α₯²αƒ«α₯†rΡ– ❞ ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λš πŸ’€ β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ©ε½‘ íოթօɾԡαղԡ sΤ΅Υ΄Υ’Υ’ οΈ± ...
211K 5.6K 82
Hinami Mirai, heir of the Hinami clan, one of the top four clan in Jujutsu world. Mirai had a fragile body but had a strong cursed energy, leading he...
10.7K 167 16
"Should I teach you how to obey your master?" he said, coming closer to me. "I-I," I stuttered and started to back away until my back hit the wall. "...