1: Introducing you to my ever so graceful family

Expectations:
Family. People who are always there for you. People who love and support you no matter what. People who don't make you feel like you're nothing but just their puppet. People who don't try to kill you at every moment of your life. People you feel safe with. People who make your life worth living.

Reality:
The exact opposite of that. And 95% of the people go through the same shit with their families. You can't convince me otherwise. While most others may not have their families trying to kill them,people like us do.

Us,the strongest,the world's saviour AND its biggest threat.

But damn,that is a pretty grim way to start my story. So why don't we move on to the current situation of the L/n family?Which is definitely more comedic than whatever i was saying a while ago.

The L/n family. One of the four influential clans in the jujutsu world. To the world,the L/n clan is a strict and professional family of overachievers. But they aren't aware of what goes on behind closed doors.

In real,the L/n family is so dysfunctional that they surpass the most worn down,broken machine you can find in this world. Everyone is always plotting against the others in this household. So much for familial love.

One thing's for sure,we do NOT like each other.

But if there's someone we hate more than each other,it's the infamous Gojo clan.

The Gojo clan. Those annoying bastards who think they're on top of everyone else. Tch. As if the L/n clan doesn't has the most powerful sorceress.

And i swear,it's like they get pleasure from getting on our nerves. No wonder they're hated by half of the Jujutsu world.

Oh wait,i was gonna talk about my family's current situation. Dang it.

But maybe i should give a more elaborated description first?

Tanjiro L/n. My father. (Self proclaimed) head of the clan. Acts like he's above everyone else. Controlling. An absolute jackass.

Yes i have daddy issues.

Anyways,moving on.

Keichiro L/n. The eldest son. The only one in the family i tolerate. You must be wondering,why isn't he the head of the clan since he's the oldest? It's because,"he isn't able to produce an heir."

Not my words. My great grandma literally said that. And why wasn't he able to "produce an heir" you may ask? It's because he's one fruity motherfucker. And a rebel. Who wants to settle down and have kids when you can hoe around? Also not my words. Keichiro said that when my great grandma literally asked him why is he gay. I wish i could ask her why is she a bitch. But the old hag died "mysteriously" two days after she kicked Keichiro out for being fruity. Keichiro came back though obviously. We'll get back to that part later.

Tameko L/n. Mother dearest. She's more fake than your principal's hair. (real)
Also very controlling. A perfectionist.

Sakura L/n. The youngest sister of Keichiro and Tanjiro L/n. This woman has been married three times. All her husbands died under "mysterious circumstances". Sakura is your typical middle aged wine cunt- i mean aunt. She's had her eye on my father's position since day one. She's malicious,a total bitch. Jealousy is embedded in her veins. She is like a poisonous snake. She would have been my favourite if she wasn't a bitch to me🙄

Aki Kawakuchi. Sakura and her first husband's son. Rumour has it that Aki helped Sakura kill all her husbands. But who knows. A total jerk and a dumbass. Your average frat boy. He thinks with his dick.

Sakura and Aki are always plotting to take over the head's position. And guess who their biggest threat is?

Ding dong. It's yours truly.

Because if something happens to Tanjiro then I'm obviously next in line for the head. Aki is two years older than me,but he's seen more as a Kawakuchi than a L/n so yeah. But if something were to happen to me,they would have no choice but to make Aki the head of the clan. Unless of course my parents magically pop out another baby.

But,that's impossible. Not the second option. I'm not sure if that is impossible or not. But something happening to me is impossible. I'm the most powerful sorceress after all.

Aaaand that brings us to me. Y/n L/n. Tanjiro and Tameko's only- wait not only. I had a sister,Niyuri. We were very close. She was also pretty strong. But she had ran away when I was just ten. She was seventeen back then. I don't blame her for running away to be honest. Who would wanna live in a household like this? She should have taken me with her for real. But no one in the L/n clan talks about her anymore. So I'm kinda the only daughter of Tanjiro and Tameko L/n.

I'm "half of the strongest duo" as people say. Like oh my god shut the fuck up don't make me and Satoru a duo🙄 we literally hate each other and never talk unless it's necessary for school.

Plus I'm not the strongest. I'm the most powerful. He is the strongest. There's a difference. Duh.

Oh and i forgot to mention Mavis,Keichiro's current boyfriend who lives in America. The Ash to his Eiji except they have opposing personalities. But don't worry their story won't have a banana fish ending.

Probably.

The L/n family is currently fumbling over a new contract. Apparently they have invited the Gojo clan over for a truce. Because "two is better than one." As they said. My father literally wrote that on the invitation letter. No wonder why the Gojo clan hasn't responded yet.

This has been going on for a week now. Which means that Sakura and Aki have been residing with us for the last two weeks. My father doesn't even give a shit about their opinion,i have no idea why they are still here. But yall can tell that my life has been shittier than usual the last couple of weeks.

But it's very funny though. Watching them stress over the Gojo clan's reply. Honestly I'm not sure why they want to have a truce all of a sudden. But i know my family. They definitely have some kinda ulterior motive behind this. But it isn't any of my problems.

My current problem is a few feet across from me.

No you idiot,it's not the handsome,gorgeous,sexier than a greek god blonde man sitting on a bench reading a book with his right leg crossed over the other IN A BLACK TURTLENECK SWEATER WITH BROWN PANTS THAT I WANNA TAKE OFF- ah sorry i got carried away for a sec. But can you blame me though?

I mean seriously,just look at Nanami Kento. That man is so fine-

But back to what i was saying,he isn't the problem obviously. The problem or rather the problems,were those three shitty girls throwing themselves over him.

"Ugh why can't they just take the fucking hint? His standards aren't that low."

Wait no that wasn't my inner voice. That came from behind me. And i didn't have to turn around to know that it was Gojo Satoru. And apparently my rival.

The annoying snow white haired pretty eyed motherfucker stood next to me with his hands in the pockets of his black baggy pants. His black t-shirt loosely clung onto his body. For someone who claims to not be emo,he sure does wear black a lot.

Not that I'm complaining.

Wait bye what the hell was that? Bless your mind Y/n🙁

But I can tell that he was irritated as well. And why wouldn't he be?He was just as crazy for Nanami as i was. Which made him my rival in a way.

Just then,an idea popped up in my head. My lips crooked into an evil smirk as i mentally praised myself for coming up with the awesome plan.

Third person's pov

"Mama i wanna go home heuhawuahehwah" a smol child ran to his mother crying after seeing Y/n smirk. The white haired male turned to look at the h/c female beside him,his expression a mixture of concern and an 'i really don't wanna know what she's thinking' look.