A BRIGHT FUTURE || TR x HXH

By Hannah_Grace_Palao

[A Tokyo Revengers x HunterXHunter crossover story] Nobody know of who she is. Nobody know of what she can d... More

OC Info
Introduction! Tokyo Revengers 1/2
Introduction! Hunter X Hunter 2/2
โ—Œ Prologue โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter One โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Two โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Three โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Four โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Five โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Six โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Seven โ—Œ
โ—Œ Love Interest 1/2 โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Nine โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Ten โ—Œ
โ—Œ Chapter Eleven โ—Œ
Random Ask!

โ—Œ Chapter Eight โ—Œ

298 11 2
By Hannah_Grace_Palao

'Chapter Eight: Tokyo Manji Gang'

Third person point of view:

The next day,

Hina and Takemichi both spend the day with each other, and are now on a rooftop watching the fireworks display.

Kyannah watch the two lovebirds chat as she boredly look around, Takemichi did noticed her because she gave him a message that she's watching and gave the brunette a glance before turning back to Hina.

"I'm jealous!" the brunette mumbled as she looked at Takemitchi that looking lovely at Hina, she sigh as she watch the fireworks, she pouted.

' I wish he's here, I miss him so much.'

She watch as Naoto stood besides Takemichi, while the piss haired boy suddenly reached out for the younger boy's hand.

'So warm.' Takemichi thought while caressing the hand he's holding.

"Pfft-" Kyannah silently laughed at the scene while Takemichi caressed Naoto's hand.

'Should I tell him..? Nah. He'll realise it later.'

The dark haired boy was literally confused why Takemichi was holding his hand and was about to say something, when the piss haired boy suddenly glanced beside him and was shocked to see Naoto.

He wasn't holding Hina's hand but Naoto's hand, and he can hear Kyannah's obnoxiously laughing in the distance.

"Huh?! Naoto?!" He exclaimed as the said boy have him an awkward look.

Damn! They already looked sweet earlier.

Kyannah snickered watching Takemichi panic, still holding Naoto's hand.

"H-Hello!" Naoto awkwardly greeted, the blue eyed boy remembering his Time Leap's trigger was the handshake.

'Baka'. Kyannah telepathically stated, while Takemichi mentally cried and suddenly jumped when she heard her voice.

"Huh? You're here too, Naoto?" Hina asked, not aware of her boyfriend's panicked stricken look.

'Kyannah-chan?! You're here too, why didn't you warned me?!' Takemichi thought furiously, hearing her laugh mentally and from the distance.

'Because it was funny to watch.' Kyannah shrugged as she felt Takemichi suddenly blanking out, knowing that he came back to the future.

'It feels nostalgia' The brunette thought before teleporting somewhere else.

2017

Takemichi screamed in frustration, snapping his eyes open. He couldn't believe he missed his opportunity to hold Hina's hand!! It was all Naoto's fault! What the hell was he doing there anyway!? It was supposed to be a romantic moment between him and Hina. WHY!?

"Damn it, I came back!" Takemichi whined, tears streaming down his face as he glared athe older version of Naoto. I'll get you for this!!!

"Ah!" Naoto's eyes widened in realization,

"I was right then! The handshake is the trigger then!" He then looked at Takemichi,

"Anyways, what happened? What made you come back so quickly?"

"W-well! Hehehe...."

Naoto deadpanned at Takemichi after he heard his explanation. An irk mark on his head,

"You shook my hand by mistake!? Is there something wrong with you!?"

Takemichi gave a cheeky smile.

Naoto sighed in exasperation, "Needless to say, there's something we now know about your second time-leap." The police officer moved to the gigantic white board, marking some things down,

"Your ability to time travel allows you to return twelve years into the past. For example, if you went back today twelve years ago and you come back here after spending a week there, a week would have also passed here. During that time, your body is an suspended state."

A nervous expression took over Takemichi's face,

"So I was dead!?"

"No. Your body has becomes an empty shell when you're gone." Naoto sighed,

"So, what's the news?"

"U-um...I met Mikey-kun."

After a brief dispute about Mikey, Takemichi looked at Naoto with newfound determination.

He felt something was wrong with the info the youngest Tachibana gave him,

"Naoto, let's go talk to Mikey-kun!" He declared.

Takemichi needed to know what happened to Toman. He needed to know why things are the way they are now. Why Hina died.

"No." Naoto instantly declined.

Takemichi wasn't gonna give up though, he had a firm belief that Mikey wasn't a bad person. He witnessed it with his own eyes. He just had to convince Naoto.

"Mikey is someone we can trust! Help me find him, please."

After digging up some info to find Mikey, they located Akkun, Takemichi's best friend from Mizo Middle School. It wasn't the lead he was looking for, but it was a start.

Once they got in contact with Akkun, they were quick to head to their destination.

Naoto and Takemichi soon arrived in front of a hostess bar. It was the type of place that looked to cater to men seeking drinks and attentive conversation. It's an extremely lavish building with glass mirrors above accompanied with a chandelier. The floors were a bronze tile color and in the center was probably a million dollar worth vase. A grand staircase was stationed to both the left and right.

Beautiful females were lined up; all dolled and dressed up in the most up to date clothing. High quality perfumes were scented all over them.

Accessories and jewels adorned their faces along with makeup. They held their hands in front of them, ready to entertain their guests.

"U-Um.! This isn't what we came here for! I'm a friend of Atsushi Sendo! I have an appointment!" Takemichi waved his hands around in a dramatic fashion.

Once the two of them were allowed entry after a brief confirmation, the host led them to another room, probably VIP.  It was more flashy than the others

"Takemichi." A deep voice was heard behind the two, startling them as the crybaby hero stood up in a flash,

"Behind you, idiot."

Takemichi turned around, shocked at the sight before him. His old school mate and best friend was sitting behind him with a solemn expression, his face tired and worn, as if he aged for so many years despite being in his late twenties. Time has really changed them.

"Akkun."

Akkun chuckled, "Didn't recognize me without my hairdo, huh?" Takemichi gulped, nervous.

"I was gonna say something earlier, but it's been so long since we've last seen each other."

Takemichi couldn't believe how different Akkun looked.

"You want to see Mikey, huh?" He smiled,

"I've been waiting for you all this time for you to
show up, Takemichi."

"What do you mean?"

Akkun led them both to the rooftop of the hostess bar where the two began conversing like old-time friends, talking about their past memories with the others before the topic moved onto Akkun's supposed 'success' into Toman. Soon the atmosphere shifted to a much
more gloom one.

"..Then let's talk about this." A tense silence passed through them,

"The person who pushed you onto the tracks... was me."

"It should've killed you, but someone saved you. It was Tachibana Naoto. When it happened, it looked like he knew you were gonna fall onto the tracks. This probably sounds insane, but you can go back into the past, can't you? Didn't you ask Naoto from the past to help you? That's it, isn't it!? Otherwise it doesn't make sense!"

Takemichi, having enough, pushed Akkun away, who grabbed him by the shoulders,

"Stop it!! Who's the crazy one here!?? This isn't like you, man! You were always calm and collected and you didn't hesitate to sacrifice yourself for your friends! You were kind...and reliable....so it has to be a lie!!! There's no way you can kill me!"

Tears fell down Takemichi's eyes. He didn't want to believe his best friend has changed so much that he was capable of murder. His mind didn't want to process it. He couldn't accept it because he knows for a fact Akkun was never that type of person. It all had to be a big lie.

Akkun was shaking, his eyes willed themselves not to shed tears. The sight of his friend in such a state made him emotional,

"Takemitchi. I wonder how things ended up like this I'm one of Kisaki's soldiers now."

"Kisaki? Kisaki Tetta?" Takemichi frowned in disbelief.

"Everyone in Toman has to obey Kisaki. Mikey still comes to the meetings but he doesn't even say anything."

"Akkun! It's not too late to leave Toman!"

Takemichi argued, hoping for his friend to agree. If only it were that easy.

"I'm can't. I'm scared. I'm terrified of Kisaki."

There was a brief pause as the air between the two best friends remained tense.

"Takemichi. Mikey changed after Draken die and... Kyannah went missing."

Takemichi was shocked. He couldn't believe it.

"What!? Draken died??" He then remembered

"Kyannah's missing?? How?!" His mind reeled with many questions. Akkun turned around,

"He wasn't supposed to die and no one knows where Kyannah is. None of it was supposed to happen, but it did." The plum-haired male moved to stand on top the ledge of the rooftop, looking down, "Now I'm thriving on dirty money. I've always looked up to you, the way you stood your ground despite crying. Is the one you want to go back to the past and save..him and her?"

Akkun chuckled sadly, "I'm rooting for you, Takemitchi." He turned back, tears escaping his eyes,

"Please save everyone...our crybaby hero." He then jumped..

"AKKUN!!"

Akkun was dead...

It was like a slap back into reality, but this was more harsher. It was more painful. It was more sorrowful. A harsh scream escaped Takemichi's lips, tears escaped his eyes.

Hidden from view, Kisaki pushed his glasses up, walking away. "Hmph"

The next day, after getting his bearings together, both Naoto and Takemichi were now working together to find out more about Draken's death and Kyannah's disappearance.

Naoto was searching on his laptop for any information regarding both incidents.

"Hm..there's a newspaper from back then. On August 3rd, 2005, in the parking lot of Musashi Shrine in the Shibuya Ward of Tokyo, fifty members of a biker gang had a brawl. A young man in his third year of middle school was beaten and stabbed in the abdomen, then he died. There were many speculations about this. One of them was because of the inner conflict between the Mikey faction and Draken faction of Toman, Ryuguji died"

Takemichi gasped, "Wait! August 3rd!? That's two weeks away!" He frowned, "A dispute between Mikey and Draken? There's gotta be some kind of mistake! Draken-kun understands Mikey-kun more than anyone else!"

Naoto frowned, rubbing his chin thoughtfully

"You think there's more to this?" Takemichi nodded with firm belief,

"I believe SO."

Naoto sighed, "It is a fact though that Ryuguji Ken died that day. It seems your mission is to find out how he died and then on August 3rd, you'll save him."

Takemitchi nodded, "What about Kyannah-san?"

Naoto went back to typing on his laptop, trying
to search for any info regarding Kyannah Yamane.

"Hmmm. That's strange." Naoto furrowed his brows,

"There's no record of a Kyannah Yamane." Takemichi was confused, leaning down to check the computer screen.

"What do you mean there's no record!?"

Naoto sighed in defeat, "It means all records of her are gone, it's like she never existed in the first place."

Takemichi was confused. How can someone's records just disappear without a trace? Where
is Kyannah?

And that's when it clicked, as he remembered her word from the past.

"In the future, don't try to find me. You will never find me there"

What does supposed to mean?

Somewhere else....

In a large meeting room, the former members of Toman were gathered along with some new faces. The door opened and all chatter fell to a hush as a tall blonde with slicked back hair and dark obsidian eyes walked in.

Mikey.

Following after him was Kisaki and Shinichiro.

Mikey sat on the large chair, keeping silent as Kisaki glanced at him, starting the meeting. They first talked about their transports of guns and ammo then it shifted to eliminating some traitors in their organization.

"Sanzu, what are the reports about this new uprising gang? I heard they attacked one of the warehouses by the port."

The pinkette, whose hair was put in a ponytail, looked at Kisaki with a scoff,

"Yeah, those fuckers destroyed almost half our cargo. We managed to salvage most of it though." He said, rocking in his chair, feet on the table.

Mitsuya looked at him with a frown, "You weren't supposed to kill them. We still needed to interrogate them to find out who was behind this." He brushed his shoulder length hair back.

Sanzu scoffed, not saying anything. The Kawata twins glared at him.

"Neh. can we beat him up?" Smiley cracked his knuckles, a grin on his face.

Hanma chuckled at them, fixing his glasses. "Quite a rowdy crowd, neh, Kisaki?" Kisaki frowned at his puppet/accomplice.

Chifuyu looked at them in silence, "There are still some of the guys in the basement. A few were trying to escape earlier but we managed to capture them." He informed, his black undercut shining in the light.

"Moving on." Kisaki fixed his glasses. His blue eyes scanned the room, "Have none of you found leads to Kyannah Yamane?"

The meeting room went deathly silent at the mention of the female's name, garnering a mixture of reactions from the men sitting at the table.

Mikey slowly moved his obsidian eyes to stare at Kisaki in silence. His attention fixed.

Sanzu froze, a dazed expression on his face as he wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around Kyannah and never let her go.

Chifuyu and Mitsuya's exchanged glances. They
missed the brunette terribly, it felt hollow without her.

The Kawata twins seemed hopeful for any news regarding the brunette. Is it illegal to lock someone in your home and never let them go?They thought.

Hanma clenched his jaw, fists clenched. His desire to make her his filled his mind with dirty thoughts.

"No, nothing." Sanzu said with gritted teeth, glaring holes onto the table.

Kisaki and the others were trying to locate Kyannah, who seemed to disappear, as if she didn't exist.

Anyone who's had contact with the female had no memory of her. When one of the guys went to interrogate them, it was like those people never spoke with her even though it was caught on camera and when Kisaki or the others replayed the footage, not one seemed to remember her or even recognize her.

It was mind blowing to the men.

"Keep searching. She can't hide forever." Kisaki demanded, leaving the room.

Kisaki and the others won't stop finding her.

Where are you, Kyannah Yamane?

Unbeknownst to them someone was recorded the whole scenario and had been listening to them.

He smirked as his purple eye glowing under the moonlight.

Why obsessed to the person who's already in love with someone else?

I'm finally back Wattpad 🥰
I never thought someone will read this book for the fact this is a OC fan fiction. Thank you so much wasting your time reading this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 189 9
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”›โ„Œ ๐”ต ๐”„๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐” ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐”พ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ. โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐•ฃ๐•™๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ž ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๏ฟฝ...
9.6K 212 29
Itsumi Zoldyck runs away from home due to differing opinions she shares with her parents, Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck. On her adventures, she runs into C...
27.9K 1.1K 11
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
60.6K 1.3K 24
๐™Ž๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š... โœŽ๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น โฅY/N's anime obsession is HxH. She somehow gets herself teleported in the...