A BRIGHT FUTURE || TR x HXH

נכתב על ידי Hannah_Grace_Palao

[A Tokyo Revengers x HunterXHunter crossover story] Nobody know of who she is. Nobody know of what she can d... עוד

OC Info
Introduction! Tokyo Revengers 1/2
Introduction! Hunter X Hunter 2/2
◌ Prologue ◌
◌ Chapter One ◌
◌ Chapter Two ◌
◌ Chapter Three ◌
◌ Chapter Four ◌
◌ Chapter Five ◌
◌ Chapter Six ◌
◌ Chapter Seven ◌
◌ Love Interest 1/2 ◌
◌ Chapter Eight ◌
◌ Chapter Ten ◌
◌ Chapter Eleven ◌
Random Ask!

◌ Chapter Nine ◌

269 11 1
נכתב על ידי Hannah_Grace_Palao

Chapter Eight: Roppongi and 'Him'

Third Person point of view:

Kyannah was wondering around on Roppongi street as she heard that there were many delicious desserts. She want to date herself and went to place to place wondering around. This place was very different from York New City

"Desserts, desserts here I come~" she hummed happily.

She planned to invite her best friends but they were busy on their mission so Kyannah decided to go by herself.

As she walked she spotted two males. The taller have blonde and black braided hair while the other have short blonde with blue streaks.

They were beating people up which made her curious as she went towards the two males.

'Haystt, I'm not in the mood to beat someone up, why just be friends with them? Who knows they can be a piece of the chests on my own game' she thought to herself

"U-uhmm,What are you doing beating people up?"

The two boy's were shocked as they didn't noticed someone were behind them.

"What the hell, who are you?" The boy with blonde and blue streaks hair said as he turned his head to face the person that called him, preparing to punch someone.

But that obviously didn't happen as he saw a beautiful brunet girl with glowing dark brown eyes infront of them.

Ran was mesmerized by her beauty. Small nose, big eye's, cute face. As they were staring at her silently, Kyannah was sweating slightly.

'Do i have something on my face again? Or were they stared by my ugly face?! Why does people always stared at my face?' She thought panicky while thinking of the same situation that happened when she first met Draken and Mikey.

Kyannah waved her hands infront of the two brothers that snapped them out of their staring.

Ran and Rindou could feel they were blushing. The Haitani brothers never blush! Even they weren't interested in dating women since they were gold diggers that just wanted their money.

But they could see that this brunet stranger was different as she was still looking at them smiling happily.

'I'm soo hungry~'

'Must invite this two boys! The more the merrier!'

"Hey! Wanna eat dessert with me?"

Before they know it, the Haitani brothers didn't knew what happened as they were now sitting at a dessert shop with Kyannah sitting in front of them, ordering one of each kind of desserts that cause the waiter to write down the order like a mad person.

Kyannah called them to order desserts as well.

"Hey! Let's order! Don't be shy!" Seeing no response from them, she just ordered other desserts from them.

As the waiter left the table, Ran and Rindou were still looking at Kyannah. She noticed they were looking at her and smiled brightly at them.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm Kyannah, Kyannah Yamane What are you name's?"

Ran looked at Rindou while Rindou looked at his older brother.

'What the hell? Were we hypnotised by her beauty and followed her here?'

They slightly panicked as she was looking at them, waiting for their introductions. Ran coughed lightly,

"H-Hi, i am Ran Haitani and this is my younger brother, Rindou Haitani." He introduced her to his younger brother.

'So they're brothers. The infamous Haitani brothers that ruled the whole Roppongi' the older girl thought, as she eyeing them, examine their features going unnoticed by the brothers. Acting like a kind girl really make it easier to hypnotized boy's.

Kyannah Yamane is not an ordinary person. She maybe looked like an innocent girl with an brightest aura, but in reality she's a manipulate person who can read you in one look like an open book. The type of person that many people scared of.

Many people was aware of her, especially the assassins, mafias, and big criminal organizations.

Kyannah nodded excitingly, she was happy to meet the brothers and that she got reminded by the people she meet on her missions.

Ran elbowed his younger brother to speak to hear.

"H-Hi?" Rindou shyly spoke.

Rindou were still shy to converse with her as only Ran was talking happily with Kyannah. She noticed and whispered to Ran,

"Is your brother shy? Or am I too ugly?"

Ran sweatdropped and looked at his younger brother who were looking down with his hands his lap.

'What the hell Rindou?! Why are you acting like a teenager in a typical shoujo manga?!' Ran shrieked internally at Rindou. This is the first time that Ran seeing his brother acting like this.

"E-emm, it's not that Yamane-chan , he doesn't feel well and no, you are not ugly"

'In fact you are very pretty like a goddess' was what the two brothers were thinking. Unbeknowing to them that the female can read their mind.

After finishing eating the desserts, Kyannah patted her tummy with a sigh of satisfaction.

"So full...."

Half an hour ago...

The Haitani brothers couldn't help but bulge their eyes out when they saw the trolley ful of desserts. Even the waiter was shaking slightly as they carried it.

"Umai" She said while holding a spoon with her right hand. Sparkling aura could be seen around her.

Rindou looked at Ran while saying telepathic to him.

'Ain't that a large amount of desserts, nii - san?!

'I know right?! I can't believe she can finish all of them!'

'Are you sure she is a human?!'

'Why don't you ask her?!'

'Of course she is a human baka! What you think she is? An alien?!'

The brunette girl was still eating her desserts happily as she noticed they weren't touching their desserts.

"Hey Ran and Rindou! Come and eat them!"

The brothers quit their telepathy and nodded awkwardly

"Y-Yes, Yamane-chan, thanks for the food"

Ran nudged at Rindou to thank her too

"T-Thanks for the food, Yamane-chan."

"Call me Kyannah-chan, it's weird calling me by my last name" She nodded happily at them and pushed the desserts to them.

"Come on, eat more! You guys are too thin!"

Kyannah insisted them to eat it but eating one or two desserts already made them full while Kyannah was typically inhaling the desserts.

The Haitani brothers sweatdropped while looking at her eating the desserts.

'IS SHE A VACUUM CLEANER?!'

And with that, the brunette spend her day with her new 'friend'.

It was dark out as Kyannah was headed back to her home. The girl had walked from Ropongi to Shibuya to enjoy her own presence.

Yawning, Kyannah couldn't believe how much time has passed since she arrived in this place. Wondered what is he doing now.

All her life was simply trying to be normal. A normal person with a normal life.

But Kyannah knew she was far from being normal. Who would be normal if you born with a powerful nen and many organizations targeting you? Kill thousands of people?

A scream broke her out of her thoughts. Kyannah snapped her head to the right and saw a group of delinquents in a white uniform surrounding someone as they beat up a person. It looked like two people were in trouble.

Kyannah instantly headed towards them,

"Hey, dumbass!" She crossed her arms, a frown on her face. All eyes turned to her.

Golden brown orbs snapped towards the two people in the center. A male was bloody and bruised, his eyes closed and barely moving. Probably unconscious. The girl was just as battered and her clothes looked like it was about to rip.

Glaring at the gang members, Kyannah cocked her head to the side, her brows pinched together,

"Why don't you men get the hell away from them and scram?"

One of the men laughed in her face, eyeing her,

"Or what? What can a shrimp like you do?" He mocked.

Kyannah held a sarcastic expression, "You don't want to test that theory." Her eyes were calm and leveled.

The other men laughed, thinking she was just bluffing, before a second one spoke,

"Hey, doesn't she look familiar?" Silence ensued as the gang members in white examined her properly.

"Doesn't she's the one who puch Kiyomasa that send him fly?"

"Wait a minute! She's that girl!"

"What!? Seriously dude!"

The leader of the group spoke up, a lewd grin on his face,

"This is becoming more interesting. Forget about those two." He gestured to the girl and boy, eyes never leaving Kyannah

"Why don't we teach you a lesson for messing with Moebius, right?"

"You mean....?" The leader chuckled, tossing his cigarette away,

"Heh. I get first round though."

Kyannah scrutinized them, giving them a dirty look. She hated men like them. But before they could step, Kyannah felt a very familiar aura nearby as a joker card went straight to the man heart, killing him immediately.

The other members widened they're eye's as their 'friends' body collapsed in the ground, lifeless.

They all gulped, and nearly pissing themselves as they did. The Moebius members scuffed away from her in fear.

"W-what the!!....."

"Bitch! What the hell!"

"I'm not the one who did it" Kyannah mumbled

Kyannah's eye's widened, she looked around but she can't spot anything about a certain pedophile. Another card went sent flying on her direction but she immediately caught all of it in the blink of an eye. But some of it went straight to the other delinquent members instantly killing them all.

Kyannah greeted her teeth.

"He~ He~ He~ what a weak~" a seductive male voice rang the whole dark alleyway.

'Hisoka!'

Kyannah ignored him as she turned back to the girl and boy. She approached the two when the girl backed away from her, fear on her face.

"S-Stay away..!" She yelped.

Kyannah paused in her tracks. She expected a reaction like that. She couldn't blame the girl since what she see was traumatic.

Supernatural. Strange. Traumatic.

'I don't want to do this but this is the only way to not traumatized her. And for the fact that the clown did this, tskkk'

"I'm sorry" she mumbled

"You forgot what you saw and you went conscious" Kyannah stated as her eye's glossed into yellow as her pupils change onto a weird symbol. Watching, as the other girl's eyes glossed over before she went conscious.

Kyannah walked away with a sigh. Passing the men who were all on the floor lifeless and blooded.

"How rude of you imouto~, Onnichan went all the way here just to see his little sister because he missed you~. But, she just avoid and ignored me. I'm hurt~"

"Is it really necessary to kill this kid's?" She gritted her teeth angrily

"Brother" she faced Hisoka and glared at him who's already looked at her with a face of contriteness.

"I'm sorry lil sis, I was..... I just don't want to hear anything about what this peasant talking, It made my blood boil for some reason, I don't want it to happen again" She stared at his golden eye's before sighed. She looked at the dead bodies.

Hisoka maybe a dangerous person, but Kyannah know who's Hisoka really is. He maybe act like a jerk and being pervert to other people, but when it comes to his little sister he act as a big brother, protective older brother, soft, and kind. He's still the big brother that Kyannah know when they're kids.

"Mind helping me with this?" Pointing at the dead bodies, Hisoka smiled.

"My pleasure, lil sis."

"You take care of this trash, I'm going to the hospital to threat this couples"

"Andddd...... After this, you have to explain the whole reason why you're here big bro. I thought you wanted to chase the spiders? And I also want to talk to you about something"

'Though one thing for sure is clear, Moebius and Toman will clash soon.'

'I wonder what lil sis in mind?'

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

977K 31.1K 100
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
28.7K 646 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
4.4K 235 11
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔛ℌ 𝔵 𝔄𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔠! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜. ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕣𝕙𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕟𝕖�...