Love Lies~ Latrell love story

By PreciousRobinson825

" Man, why you acting like this? A nigga get outta jail and you acting all funky and shit.!" " You left me... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.

13

638 13 37
By PreciousRobinson825

Lydia

With the shrill of Cesar and Monse arguing about Monses existing condition, Latrell was too busy blowing me up.

My phone was dying, and so was my patience.

My mom told me it was important to be there for a friend even if she's in the wrong. But Monse was pissing me off. Yelling at this man because she decided to act out, and is now confusing the man who assumed she was pregnant by someone else.

" Another day of this shit." I mumbled.

" I'm just saying , you can't put this information on me and think I'm going to agree."

Cesar could try, but there was no arguing with Monse. She knew who was pregnant by and she was sticking to it. Until he asked for a DNA test and sharp slap sounded, making the entire room quiet.

Cesar and Monse met at camp.

I guess they sparked this attraction towards each other and decided to start fucking right up until the day they left. Cesar was being an asshole, because his brother, Oscar, was constantly on his ass about how he should present himself.

He didn't want anyone claiming Monse, so he had to act out and be this man that everyone thought he was.

Cesar wasn't a bad guy. Monse was trying to make him out to be, considering the fact that he started running the Santos.

But that slapped proved everything I needed to know about Monse.

The fact that she's going out reckless, fucking on a prophet and has the nerve to be shocked and hit Cesar all because he wants make sure his blood is running through her unborn child's tiny little veins was absurd.

" Now give us one reason why you had to do that?" I said as calmly as I could.

Cesars nose flared.

I guess he was done with Monses shit, and he backhanded her.

Monse had it coming, and even though that sounds fucked up I couldn't see myself being in the middle of this as they screamed at each other.

I took my business outside my back porch, and answered Latrell who wasn't going to allow me to ignore him any longer.

" You don't see me calling and texting you ma?"

" What do you want from me?"

" All I want is you! Mia don't mean shit to me. She left. I told her ass I didn't want her. Her pussy was trash any damn way!"

" The fact you just admitted that and you think imma take you back is crazyyy." I dragged out the y and started laughing.

" I want to see you. You making this harder then it has to be. You my girl, I don't want to lose you-

" I'm your girl now, when I got another nigga trying to claim me?"

" Claim you? Didi if you let that beans and rice muthafucka touch you I'll shoot you. Respectfully."

I rolled my eyes because he thought he wasn't being cute with that toxic shit.

" I'm living with my moms again. The same moms that just informed me that my dad is a prophet."

The line with dead for a second.

" I'm sorry shorty. You good?"

" Yeah, me too. And how would you feel if your momma didn't want you dating a specific person because the person she once loved was someone she dispised?"

" I wouldn't feel good about none of that shit. I don't even feel good about being in this shit myself. It's life I guess."

How was I going to allow myself to be back in his arms after I made amends with my mother? How was going to go back to him when me and Cesar was starting to get back on a good page.

My friend is pregnant.

My dad is or was a Prophet.

The future was looking real fucking bleak right now. I didn't know where to turn about my feelings.

" Imma be at a hotel tonight. I want us to talk. I'll drop the add if you down, I won't be mad at you if you not."

I rolled my eyes, cause I was so curious about what he was about to say, I knew I wasn't going to listen to my gut that needed a serious hard dick in it at this point.

Once he dropped the address, I already had my mind made up on what I was going to wear that night and what clothes I was going to bring.

I went inside, getting shoved by Monse as she left my house sobbing.

I looked at Cesar, a red hand print right across his face.

" Are yall good?" I asked.

" I'm getting that DNA whether she likes it or fucking not."

" Once the babys born-

" Yes! She's being a bitch about everything! I'm tired of her stuck up ass! She should've stayed her ass at school."

It got quiet as Cesar sat in the dining. I sighed, walking over to the freezer to get a cold pack.

I stood in her view, pressing the cold compression on his face. He hissed in response of the cold feeling, but relaxed once he got use to it.

He looked up at me, I was unsure of what his eyes were saying to me.

" I wish it was you and not her." He mumbled.

" We talked about this. Monses my girl, I can't do that to her."

He swept his large hands, to cup the plumpage of my rear end in his hands. I gasp at the feel, or more of his boldness as he began kissing my exposed stomach.

I wanted it to stop, but it felt good at the same time. His lips were soft and plump, his tongue gliding on my skin was even more of a sensation as I closed my eyes.

He let me on his lap.

Palming my ass with one hand he lifted up my cropped T shirt, revealing my already hard nipples. He took one in his mouth, and my walls clenched.

I was suppose to going to Latrells hotel room tonight. And now I was in a situation with Cesar.

I knew automatically all he wanted was to relieve some stress after getting pimped slapped by his baby mama, but I wasn't going to be his escape goat.

" C-Cesar. W-we need t-to stop."

" Mm-mm!" He protested.

I simply got off of him, pulling down my shirt.

He stood in front of me and pressed his lips onto mine making me forget about everything.

The hotel room.

Monse.

Latrell.

It felt good.

I don't know if I was just doing this because we were attracted to each other or because I was just doing it for myself. But that night, I just knew Latrell wasn't going to forgive me for what I've done.

***

" Morning Chavez"

Lydia walked into the Bodega that morning, with a fit of energy her own mother couldn't pinpoint.

She had to admit after that night of passion with Cesar, she's been more at peace.

He liked her.

But she was not more confused then ever when she noticed the nervous yet distressing look on her bossed face.

" Can you come to the back? I need to talk to you."

" Talk to me about what Chavez I'm right here? The stores not even open."

Chavez has known Lydia almost her whole life. She was a local in the community, everyone knew her mother and he knew her mother to be a very good hardworking woman.

He's noticed that she's also growing into her femininity and has become a beautiful responsible 19 year old woman.

As he looked at her, like a father would his daughter, Chavez sighed.

" After today, I-

Lydia wasn't understanding his attitude towards her. His beating around the bush.

Chavez was never the type to do that. He was very blunt, very forward. Something was wrong.

" I have to let you go."

Lydia smiled slightly, her shoulders slumped and she stepped back some as she looked into her bosses eyes.

" C'mon, don't play with me Chavez-

" I'm not- I'm not playing. Not anymore. It's too much going on around you amore, I can't have you here messing up my lively hood. You're a great worker, but I have to let you go."

Lydia scoffed, her mind was still tired, not really registering on what he was accusing her of.

" So, you're blaming me for all this? For Latrell? For Monse? I didn't make them come up to this store and say what they said! C'mon Chavez you know me better then that!"

" I do, ok? I do! But I can't keep having you disturb my store. That little girl coming in here with her problems, Latrell riding past my store every day looking for you. I was even threatened! I cant...I'm sorry."

As if she didn't have enough problems.

Lydia cried.

All the built up anger, confusion, her home life, her friendships and now she was losing the job that was her escape.

Chavez pulled out a paper check, her last check out of his pocket and handed it to her.

" I added more to your pay. I can't keep doing this. This is what feeds my family, this place is what's keeping my wife on life support until she recovers. I'm sorry."

Lydia slowly took the check.

She wanted to be mad at him, but all she did was hug him tightly.

Chavez was almost a father figure to her. He never stirred her wrong and always had her back. She wasn't mad him. She was mad at them. Monse and Latrell.

But the only person she should've been pointing fingures at...was herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
8.8K 518 32
"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , barcode thought while trying to control the tears...
254 1 43
Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new partner. Rather, he can't win him back. In t...
689 29 25
This is a septiplier fan fiction I don't really ship them that much at all but thought this would be fun, so no hating on anybody. -This story takes...