𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 π‚π‘π€π™π˜ 𝐒...

By pradabarb

The sequel to crazy story 2.0 Go read that first before you read this book! More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

10.

632 19 8
By pradabarb

Emoni Morgan

" Let em' get up, let 'em' get up." God said pulling me and my brother away from Adam and Eve.

Me and Quin caught our breathe as Adam & Eve stood to their feet. God soon sat back down on his Thorne with a bag of popcorn and sweet tea.

" Continue." His loud powerful voice boomed and we go to fighting again. It's like everybody wanted Adam & Eves head, God gave everybody turns to jump on them while he watched.

" And this for being disobedient and eatin' that Apple after God said not to." I said in between punches.

Dayvon Daquan Bennett

" Zamnnn these long ahh stairs." I said as I  made my way up the beautiful marble white staircase with a gold railing.

Ain't gone lie I had I had a big ass smile on my face, I made into the kingdom with God, where there's no sadness, pain, or sickness.

I hope Tooka and nem in here cause I got fa some they ass.

As I continued up the stairs, I heard Dead bitches by FBG Duck playing down below which made quickly turn on my heels and run back down the stairs to where the music was coming from.

" Daygon! Turn around and come back." A loud voice boomed making me sigh as I turned around and went back up the stairs.

" Yeah, that's what I thought."

" See, I was gone continue up the stairs but you wanna get smart." I said running back down the stairs.

" Yo hardheaded self, Dayvon Bennett you go back down them stairs you ain't coming back up. Yo choice"

" Why I ain't down there already? I thought all Demons go to hell."

He smacked his teeth," Boy you was on earth claiming you was an demon. You was a sweet lil angel in my eyes. Now come on up you got folks waiting on you."

I took a deep breathe before climbing up the stairs, they felt nevertheless but when I finally got to the top I was welcomed by big pearly white gates with calming music playing in the background.

" Dayvon Daquan Bennett, born August 9th, 1994 at 12:01 am."

" That's me."

" Welcome into heaven, enjoy." The unknown said before the gates began to open and trumpets began to sound, a smile began to form on my face as I walked through them.

I was greeted by an woman in a long, white gown. She took me to an huge castle where Troy, Big A and My father slick were residing.

" Pops!" I said as I ran into my pops embrace.

" I missed ya boy."

" I missed you too." I responded," I missed you so much."

" Dayvon what the hell you doing here?"  Big A asked and I chuckled pulling away from my father's embrace.

" They got me." I said dapping Big A & Troy.

Troy shook his head,"  I thought you would've been out the street grandson. You had it all, why would you just leave yo two kids behind like that."

I sucked my teeth," Dude killed Emoni and My unborn child. He came back for me but Ian go out like no sissy."

" What's her name?" Big A asked.

" Whose?"

" Yo daughter."

" True."

" Nah I'm talking bout the third one."

My eyes grew big," Where is she? Where my babies?"

" Your daughter with granny, and emoni I don't know where she at."

I smiled dapping them all up," Thank y'all!" I said before rushing to find my grandma.

After I chatted it up with my grandma, I took my daughter and I decided to look around for Emoni.

When I came across this family sitting by a pond, it was a woman that was a spitting image of Emoni she looked about in her mid 40's.

I was about to walk away but something told me to go over there, and once I did my heart felt stopped.

" Emoni?!"

" Dayvon!" Emoni jumped up," Dayvon what are you doing here?"

" God needed me back." I said as I pecked her lips," They couldn't keep me from you for long."

Emoni smiled looking down at our daughter," I missed you and our babies so much. Did they?"

I shook my head no," Just me."

Before she open her mouth to responded the lady that look just like her cleared her throat." Are you going to introduce us?"

" Oh I'm sorry! " she exclaimed," Dayvon, this is my mother Tiana, My brother Quinn, my auntie Tracy, my grandma Tasha & my grandpa Ern."

I greeted them all with a smile," Emoni told me a lot about y'all. A pleasure to finally meet y'all."

" Who's he?" Grandma Tasha asked.

" This is my finance, Dayvon." She said with a smile.

I sat down with them, with baby heaven in my arms. We spent time talking and getting to know each other.

" Is that the lightskin that be sliding down tubs!" Booka voiced sounded behind us making Me and Emoni look back.

" Booka!" Emoni jumped up chest bumping him making me scrunch my face up.

" Who's he?" Her family asked.

" That's my brudda, your daughter is loved by many."

Then they lived happy ever after.

_____________________

and this book is done🫶🏾, long live grandson. It's about to be three years since you been gone and i swear it don't feel like it. We love you so much Dayvon and we forever keeping yo name alive!

Thank everybody for supporting me, and reading my books it means a lot! Especially when yall be commenting, I love reading the comments it be motivating me to write. Love all yall! Stay tuned for new books cause 2023 ima bring! Thank you.

- Sincerely, PradaBarb🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 21.1K 67
π•Άπ–Šπ–Šπ–• π–Žπ–™ 𝖆 π–π–šπ–“π–‰π–—π–Šπ–‰, 𝕴'𝖉 π–—π–†π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–žπ–”π–š π–™π–—π–šπ–˜π–™ π–’π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖔 π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–’π–Š A Dougie B Fan Fiction
663K 23.2K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...
15.7K 369 51
"I Never Knew Things Could Change So Fast..." - Amara Sekani Andrews Is A 16 Year Old Girl That Lives In The Ghetto With Her Two Older Brothers, Jerm...
171K 15.6K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...