9.

Ryan.

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the smell of smoke instantly filled my nostrils, causing me to get on alert mode. I looked around seeing the front of my vehicle on fire, my eyes grew big seeing D-black laying lifelessly on the hood of the car.

I instantly unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I stared at D-black's lifeless body laying on the hood of the car.

" You not going out like this." I shook my head in disbelief quickly lifting his body from off the car and onto the ground where I cradled his body in my arms.

I felt for a pulse; it was light and hard to detect.

" Im sorry my nigga, it wasn't pose to be like this man. I love you big bro." I said allowing one single tear to fall. I took a deep breathe before laying his body on the ground and getting Darien from out the backseat.

I slapped him awake," What the fuck happened?"
His voice rasped as he rubbed his finger over his busted lip." We get beat up or something?"

I glanced back at Dayvon's car who was crashed into the pole. The front was beginning to catch fire and it seems to be either they were dead or passed out.

" Look, I'll explain later. Are you severely injured? Can you walk?"

" Yeah, I'm sore as hell and my face all busted up." He replied unbuckling his seatbelt.

" Grab yo gun." I said and he nodded, I found D-black's Glock which wasn't too far from the crash site. It was on his lap when he was launched out the windshield.

As we began to walk towards Dayvon's crashed vehicle we passed by D-black's body which caused Darien to stop dead in his tracks.

He stared at his lifeless body for a moments and mouth," Is he dead?"

I nodded my head with a slight frown on my face, and he took a deep breathe before shaking his head in dis-belief.

" Come on." I said after a few moments of silence," Let's finish this first and then we can get the fuck outta here."

He nodded his head before giving D-black's body one last glance and we continued on. Half the car was now on fire and i quickly pulled out an unconscious Dayvon out the driver's side.

" Get his homies." I demanded and he nodded his head snatching Booka out the backseat.

" He dead." Darien said and I looked over seeing a bullet hole straight through Booka's neck.

" Go get durk out." I said before looking down at Dayvon with a grin on my face. I slapped my Glock across his face.

" Wake up!" I demanded loudly and his eyes began to open." You know who I'm is?"

He stared at me for moment before shaking his head." Who is you folks?"

" Ryan fuck nigga. You killed my wife and my child and think I wasn't gon get up on ya ass." I spat and he chuckled.

" Youn know who you messin with folks." He said wiping the blood from his broken nose. I shrugged my shoulders.

" Ion give a fuck who you is, you might be this demon to them but you ain't shit to me." I said attempting to pistol whip him once more but he caught the gun and pushed me back.