๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ | ๐“๐จ๐ค...

By chvfvyu

๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... More

Who is she
SHES IN OUR SCHOOL?!
Kisaki's hot friends ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜
Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse ๐Ÿคฏโ‰๏ธ
Interview w mickey
KFC VS MCDONALDS ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜†
MIKEY NEARLY GOT ARRESTED ๐Ÿ˜จโ‰๏ธ
Sanzu's new job...๐Ÿ˜จ
Chifuyu the fortune teller ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿคจโ‰๏ธ
Y/N bought something off of Sanzu ๐Ÿ’€
Chifuyu replying to ur questions ๐Ÿ˜จโ€ผ๏ธ
Everyone is dumb ๐Ÿ’€

GOING TO THE MALL WITH MIKEY ๐Ÿ˜โ‰๏ธ

2.1K 74 91
By chvfvyu

Gang Bros 🔥🔥

Y/N: I JUST SAW WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY WTF IM NOT DREAMGENDER

Mikey: AJA YES TF U ARE

Mitsuya: ARENT YALL GOING TO THE MALL TODAY ?!

Y/N: uh yeah I'm in a cab rn

Mikey: Ive been here for 15 minutes 🧍

Y/N: Not my problem 😜🤞

Chifuyu: leave us in peace

Y/N: the ultimate betrayal chifuyu I thought u were nice ☹️

Y/N: oh ok I've arrived mickey where tf r u

Mikey: STOP CALLING ME MICKEY

Y/N: THATS Not what I asked, is this how you answer you English exam questions?

Y/N: if that's the case I'd be pretty worried

Mikey: omg shush I'm in front of H&M

Y/N: OKAY ILL TRY TO FIND YIU

Mikey: you have been standing literally in front of me for the past 5 minutes

Mikey: I AM WAVINV TO YOU WHY CANT YOU SEE ME

Y/N: OH THERE YOU ARE

I walked towards Mikey and he looked like he was done with me, I mean I didn't actually notice he was there so I guess it's not really my fault. "Hey! Mikey, over here," I succeeded in getting his attention. Mikey glanced and started walking towards where I was. "I was literally in front of you?! Are you blind?!" Mikey shouted, he seemed a bit disappointed. I mean I would be too. "Relaax Mickey, let's go get ice-cream okay?" I smiled and he was like 'sure okay' with his facial expression.

We walked towards the the ice-cream shop and we're greeted by the nice bell sound that echoed through the shop, "what flavour are you picking Y/N?" Mikey asked. I don't know actually, I don't want to pick something and be like 'Oh I don't actually like this I just wasted my money'. "Hmmm I'll go with [ice-cream flavour] in a [cone/cup] please," I stated. "And I'll go with a cookies and cream in a cup please," Mikey added. The server placed our ice-cream's on the glass. While doing so I got my purse out scrambling around to find my money, I usually place random things I never need so it became a struggle, while searching, Mikey took out his card and offered to pay. "I'll pay for us don't worry," he said smiling warmly. "Are you sure? I can pay for myself it's not a problem," I interfered. I was happy but I felt guilty for no reason. "Go back to eating your ice-cream I can cover it," he said it as if he was glad to pay? I mean it's not my problem but it's the most decent thing he has done as a human being.

"Mmmmm the flavour is soooooo good," he bragged, is he trying to make me regret the flavour I chose? I mean even if he is bro spent his money on it. "OH MY GOD MICKEY LOOK ITS YOUR PLACE OF ORIGIN," I shouted obviously getting his attention. The place I was pointing at was the Disney store. "SHUT UP STOP MAKING MICKEY MOUSE JOKES!" He seemed annoyed. He picked that name so it's not really my problem, I'm just saying his name is basically Mickey. "Let's go in!" I wanted to go in, it's been a while since I've been in there. "Yeah sure but if you even dare make Mickey Mouse jokes I will haunt your dreams and torture you in Mickey Mouse form," he said that so normally?! Does he not realise what he's saying?! For goodness sake how messed up is he?

Walking inside the Disney shop me and Mikey were looking around seeing all the different toys and some movies were up on the T.V as well. "Oh my god look Mikey they have Mickey Mouse headbands! You should get one," I stated. He should buy them it would suit him. "Why would you ever think I would waste my money on THIS?!" He was pointing it out as if the reason wasn't so obvious already. "Because it would you and your personality DUH it would make you prettier," I was reasoning, persuading him. He then replied, "You think I'm pretty? Wow never expected this from you Y/N, thanks I'll take the compliment,".

Wait a goddamn fucking minute, I did not just say that OUT LOUD TO HIM.  "Nah you look like the rat from ratatouille bro, never called you pretty, ever," I said hoping he doesn't recall this again. He was smiling. No. He had a smirk on his face. This bitch is gonna definitely gonna use this against me. "Well if you're not gonna buy it then I'll buy it for you OH and I'll get myself one as well we can match then!" These would look good one me, I know he's not gonna wear them anyway but I'll force him to. I have the Make-up picture of him. "Don't waste your money on me spend it on yourself," I didn't mind spending money on him and this guy literally spent his money on me?? I just want to see him in Mickey Mouse ears to be honest.

Walking into the line Mikey followed behind. "Why are you going in the line are you buying something?" I questioned.
"Yuppp Imma buy this Mickey Mouse keychain it's so cute," he said it while showing it to me, to be fair I would buy that too. "Matches your personality well too duhh," I wanted to see a reaction out of him and I did , he looked at me with a concerning look.

"Next here please," the cashier called out, I went ahead but Mikey went along with me. Damn what a copy cat. The beeps are the only things I hear while I admire some of the artwork they have up on display. "Your total comes up to 4021 yen, how would you like to pay?" The cashier said causing me to rethink my decision, I don't think it was that much now was it? I mean I know the Disney store is expensive but damn I might just not buy them. "It will be card," Mikey replied instead. Wait... HE WAS HERE TO PAY?! "Okay insert your card whenever your ready," the cashier just showed him the machine and he inserted his card. "Would you like your receipt?" The person asked. Mikey nodded and got it. As we were leaving I was going to question him for his actions but then he just gave me a bland ass answer, "I payed because I needed to buy a keychain,".

"If you wanted to buy a keychain you shouldn't have wasted your money one me!" I cannot. Like one time it's fine but two times paying I feel a bit guilty for no reason.
"I mean I didn't waste my money though," he answered. Yes the fuck he did what's he on about. "Yes you did girl you payed for THREE THINGS," I answered back. He giggled quietly and replied, "Two of those things are for me which I payed for Y/N did you forget? HAHAHA," he laughed. I mean he was right. BUT THEN THAT MEANS HE WANTED THOSE MICKEY MOUSE EARS HAHAHA. "Wait a damn minute THAT MEANS YOU WANTED THOSE MICKEY MOUSE EARS AHA CAUGHT YOU WANTED TO MATCH WITH ME SO BADLY," I caught him.

"Uhh well I mean basically right so what happened was like the fact was like," He was trying to explain himself. "Well uhhh- OH MY GOD do you just wanna put them on and take pictures with them?" He asked. Silly Mikey OBVIOUSLY I WANT TO so I handed him the headband and both of us put it on. He looked..cute. He really isn't though-only the fact that he pays for my things still is. "They suit you bro you should wear em more often," I nudged him and he pouted. "Wait I think I saw a PhotoBooth somewhere here we should go there instead what do you think Y/N?" He asked as if the answer wasn't already yes. "YES DUH! Lets go hurry!" We were speed walking to the place.

At arrival we quickly got seated next to each other and payed for the photos, on our last pose we made heart with both of our hands together obviously in Mickey Mouse gear. We went out and saw the pictures of us that got printed, I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!
"Stop Mickey these are so cute it's going up on my wall now," I said.

"Awww you like me that much to put pictures of us on your wall? You're so sweet Y/N!" He replied. I'm going to choke him. "Shut the hell up Mickey wannabe anyways wanna go to the makeup store? I wanna buy some stuff AND DON'T YOU DARE SPEND YOUR MONEY AGAIN okay?" I smiled at the last part. He wasn't even listening for fucks sake. Going in I had a good look through and picked up a couple of lipglosses, lipsticks, eyeliner and pallets. I'll be stocked up for a while now which is a good thing. However I haven't seen Mikey in a while now which I hope he didn't just leave me. Looking for him I found him talking to an employee that was discussing what foundation shade would be best for him. I took my phone out and clicked a picture for blackmail just in case you know? Never know when you need it. After the guy left he just put the foundation back. "Y/N! Over here!" He said.

"Bro I'm done I'm gonna pay okay?" I said and then the guy followed me. What a stalker. I didn't mind but I mean okay I guess he wants to stick around. I was called up on the cashier desk and did all the necessary things just needed to pay now. I handed my card to her but Mikey did the same thing. Handing his card. "You don't need to pay and plus you're not even buying anything," I pointed out.

"Uhhhhhh no I'm actually buying this," he said and grabbed a random makeup pallet.
"Since when did you put make up on?," I said.

"Uhhh I don't...this is for Emma!" This guy is gonna make me believe that this pallet is for Emma when it's clearly not? Oh I was trying to force the cashier to take my card but she was in between two decisions which obviously would've been a bit hard for her.

"Take my card,".
"No take mine".
"Shut the fuck up go back to your clubhouse Mickey,"

"OH MY GOD JUST TAKE MY CARD" I said then trying to read her name tag which said "L-a". "Uhhh L A?" I said sounding confused. " uhh no ma'am it's actually pronounced and 'ladasha'," she replied. Be so fucking for real who names their child that. Mikey was gonna laugh so hard but then I shot him a side glance. "So uh-ladasha huh? Take my card and pay please," I said. It was taking too long now, there weren't any other people in line though which is fine because I didn't want to ruin their day.

"No no take mine!" He argued. This bitch. The cashier also known also known as "Ladasha" took his card which was surprising because what the heck this isn't supposed to happen. "Uhhh I think I'm gonna take your boyfriend's card miss," she said taking her chances of her being right. "Wait but he's not," I mean he really isn't but he's paying for everything so it makes him seem like one.  "Yeah Y/N let her use my card," he said sassily.

After getting my stuff FOR FREE by the way, me and Mikey we're gonna go home on different ways and he decided to give me the keyring he bought. "Why are you giving me this?" I asked

"Oh I just wanted you to have it," he replied. Why does he want me to have it though?
"Why though?" I asked. I cant read minds he's gonna have to tell me anyways.
"You call me Mickey Mouse all the time right? Keep this keyring and every time you look at it you'll think of me! How Smart Right?" He said so happily like a child with a smile on his face. "As if I'd ever put this on my bag," I answered. He put it in my bag and we said our goodbyes because we needed to go home now as it was going to get pretty late. "Goodbye Y/N! Text me when you get home!" He said so nicely and he looked so... beautiful. "You too Mickey get home safe!" I replied and we smiled.

Getting back home I unpacked all of the things I got with my amazing money saving hack, I came across the keychain I was given by Mikey. I thought about it and put it on my school bag because I mean why not? Anyways I went to go eat some snacks afterwards and watched some movies. It was really fun being with him.

A/N

Late chapter I know...LONGER CHAPTER AS WELL YOU GUYS 😍‼️

How was this chapter?

See the "l-a" thing. It's someone's actual name. My teacher had to teach them and their name was pronounced as "ladasha" I know 💀

‼️ANY CHAPTER IDEAS THEN TELL ME‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 12.2K 30
โฃ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธโฃ๏ธŽ โ•ฐโ•ฏ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
34.5K 407 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...
320K 20.2K 37
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐“๐”๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
4K 168 14
โ‹†.หš แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€? ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? ...