Adoration

By eiharper

Susan Pevensie and Prince Caspian are, to put it plainly, infatuated with one another. An unlikely romance mi... More

Author's Note
Cast
Prologue
Part one
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
Part two
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
Epilogue

Author's Note

47 3 0
By eiharper

Thank you all for reading my book. It means a great deal.

I was really hesitant to write it, especially because I didn't know if people would like my writing and story-telling or not. I have always loved writing, yet I was scared of others reading it because they may not like it.

Even though this book was only finished this year, I already feel like my writing has progressed so much from Adoration. And, while I will be publishing more books on here in the future, I will always be proud that this was my first.

Again, thank you all for reading. I can't believe it has over 500 reads; it's truly a surreal experience. Be sure to keep voting and commenting.

I hope everyone has a lovely day.

- E.I.Harper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 318 10
Where Castiel coughs and everything spins out of control
228K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1K 77 21
ON-GOING | "And under the moonlit café, along with the selcouth hymns, the outcast found a place to call home." When her landlord managed to get rid...
10K 597 10
What if Ming wasn't an outgoing playboy? What if Phana never liked Wayo? What if Wayo never had a crush on Phana? What if Kit was never chased by Mi...