Your beauty never ever scared...

Av The-security-guard

I don't own the cover or any of the characters. I only own the story idea. Wednesday has had enough mysterie... Mer

Chapter 1. Back At Nevermore
Chapter 2. Already causing trouble on the first day.
Chapter 3. The new Witch in town.
Chapter 4. Where did you go my lovely?
Chapter 5. Was this planned?
Enid and Paisley the superstars
Chapter 6. What just happened?
Chapter 7. Dealing with the new guys

Info

496 10 6
Av The-security-guard

Welcome everyone to my WenClair story Your beauty never ever scared me.

Yes I used the lyrics from Marry on the Cross by Ghost.

I used those lyrics simply because in my opinion they worked perfectly for WenClair.

Now in this story obviously it'll take place after the first season. Obviously all the characters don't belong to me. They're will be characters of my own in this book. These characters will help Wednesday with her feelings same with Enid.

In my opinion Wednesday and Enid have morticia and gomez vibe. Mostly that one moment where Enid was talking with thing.

Again I do wish Enid and Wednesday we're a couple. I'm saying the other two love interests weren't perfect for her. One of them definitely seemed like a perfect choice. xavier seemed like a good choice Same with Enid.

tyler just didn't seem right for her. No hate towards anyone who ships them! I just don't think they'd work out

I'm just writing this story because I want to and just for fun.

Obviously this story contains the big gay. And obviously some cursing, murder,and all that good stuff. If anyone doesn't enjoy that then leave.

With all that said,I'm hoping to have the first chapter up next Sunday. If not Sunday then some point this week.

I look forward to everyone enjoying this book.

With that said let the story begin! ( Soon )

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

214K 7K 70
Welcome to my version of 'Wednesday' season 2 where the students are back at Nevermore for their next semester. It will have mysteries, jealousy, yea...
81.3K 2.1K 61
*THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING!!* Please be patient with me as I go through and revamp some details about the story!! THIS IS A SLOW-BURN STYLE...
124K 5.2K 34
Y/N is a Werewolf, but there is one problem, he hasn't even wolfed out yet. His family have tried to pressure him into wolfing out, but he seemingly...
10K 161 28
just recently finished Wednesday, and Wenclair is my current obsession. just saying the canon ships are boring af. Anyway, this story will take place...