Antares Second Chance | TBATE...

By Night_108

After Antares lost to Sun Jin Woo he was given a second chance at life, reincarnating into the world of TBATE... More

Prologue
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

716 33 16
By Night_108

{Baal POV}

"OK! I'll get up, so just stop hurting me!"

As I woke up I was greeted by Arthur's morning screams, as well as an uninterested Sylvie yawning as she crawled under a pillow to get away from the noise. Crawling over Arthur who was now getting dressed, I asked.

''Hey can you scream a little quieter in the mornings?''

He just glared at me while mumbling.

"I just don't get what her problem is..."

'...'

I just deadpanned him.

''She has feelings for you.''

He just shook his head, denying the possibility.

"Stop making things up"

And hearing that response, I could feel my PTSD kick in. 

'This emotional density... no way. Did the old man also reincarnate Sun Jin Woo?'

Now preoccupied with such thoughts I didn't pay attention as Arthur pick me and Sylvie up, to bring us to the training grounds.

...

{Arthur POV}

Falling back, I deactivated my beast will.

"Damn gramps, are you trying to cripple me!?"

"Haha! What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!"

And as gamps was laughing his ass off noticed a very faint presence near Tess. And making a split second decision I shot a fire ball at the presence, unsure what it was. 

"That's not very nice~"

What I was met with was a dark haired elf, smirking as she dispelled the fire. And gramps, noticing her presence asked.

"Hm? Aya, what are you doing here?" 

She shrugged.

"It's my day off, and I was bored. So I decided to check out your disciple~"

I felt a slight shiver run down my spine as her black eyes turned to me, before finally turning to the bored dragons. 

"Oh~ are these the rumored dragons~"

And then without another word, she picked up Baal.

"Wait don- Hm?"

Nothing happened, Baal just opened his eyes and glanced at Aya before closing them again. 

"Hey brat. Wasn't something big supposed to happen if someone picked up Baal?"

I just nodded absentmindedly before smirking. 

"Oh Baal, were you just bluffing~"

The dragon once again opened his eyes, however this time they were glowing golden, and he spoke in a voice that everyone seemed to hear. 

''Monarch's Intent''

And as he spoke, I felt a force equivalent to a mountain hit me from the side, almost embedding me into the hill that led up to the palace. And as I felt myself losing consciousness I heard his voice in my head. 

''Damn the power to move objects with the mind sure is convenient~. Oh and Arthur, I wasn't bluffing it's just I'd be insane to resist the chance to be snuggled by a hot elf girl.'' 

...

{Baal POV}

I was pretty satisfied with the telekinetic ability that I had gotten from the old man, being the ability to influence objects with just my intent. It was also the only new ability that I had been able to use since my reincarnation.

The whole reason why the Shadow Monarch was so powerful was because he had the domains of Life, from when he was a ruler, and death giving to him after he became a ruler/monarch hybrid. 

And I had supposedly gotten my own ruler-like abilities, but I haven't yet awakened them other than 'Monarch's Intent'. The main ruler abilities are: 1, some sort of spacial manipulation, 2 a telekinetic ability, 3, a positive typed authority, and finally 4, the ability to make Avatars.

My new authority would likely be a creation related ability to balance out my destruction, but unfortunately I'd only know when it awakened. 

'Maybe I could make an Avatar...'

I was brought out of my thoughts from a shift around my body, as the elf named Aya held me in front of her. 

"How exactly did you do that?~"

I tilted my head.

''Just focused my intent.'' 

"AH!"

It seems that hearing a strange voice resound through her head caught her off guard as she dropped me. This caused me to land head first on the ground as I had yet to develop enough control to fly. 

''Hey, it's pretty rude to just drop people!''

And after just a second she seemed to regain her bearings enough to talk, although without her seductive tone this time. 

"Wait, you can talk!?"

I gave a half nod.

''It's more like telepathy but yes, I can talk.''

By now the old elf seemed heavily confused and asked.

"Wait so you can understand him?"

Aya nodded.

"He says he can use telepathy to talk in peoples minds."

And this caused Virion to turn to me.

"So you were able to talk all this time?"

I just nodded and turned my attention back to the elf and glanced at her core.

'Dark silver at 16, not bad.'

Then after not a lot of thought I decided to try an experiment as I said. 

''Hey Aya, do you want to become the strongest mortal?'' 

She tilted her head in confusion, so I elaborated.

''I'll give you a small amount of my own abilities and increase your talent to a little more than an average dragon.''

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's say you could actually do that, but why would you help me?"

I shrugged.

''I'm bored and you're hot, so do you accept.''

She gave a troubled look and gave a hesitant nod before saying.

"I accept , but you have to get Elder Virion's permission first, as I'm a Lance candidate." 

I turned around and looked at the person in question, before asking.

''Can I turn this chick into a demi-god?''

He looked startled as my voice rang in his head, but calmed down and asked me to explain. I just gave him a similar explanation as I gave Aya and then he started to ask some questions. 

"How exactly will it effect her?"

''She'll become a quarter dragon with a small amount of my power, as well as the ability to communicate with me mentally, kinda like a bond.''

"Will her appearance change at all?"

I nodded.

''She'll become hotter.''

At this Aya intervened with regained vigor.

"Ok, I'll become your bond~!"

''It's not exactly a bond, it's better''

She nodded as her ears flapped excitedly.

"Ya ya, whatever it is when can you do it!?"

''I'll do it tomorrow''

She tilted her head.

"Do you have to do some preparations before the bond thing?"

''Nope, I just wanna watch you suffer. :)''

At this point almost everyone had long forgotten about Arthur, who was unconscious and likely bleeding out. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(A/n Kinda rushed but it just used the chapter to explain some things.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...