Crazy about you - Lydia Martin

Door unidentifiedstone

*๐…๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’* ''๐“๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚?!'' ''๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ? ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚!'' In wh... Meer

Part one
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
Part Two
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |

| 05 |

978 52 9
Door unidentifiedstone

Oliver frantically ran down the stairs leading to the first floor, panic evident on his face. With rushed and loud steps, he entered the kitchen, grabbing an apple from the counter. Sofía, who was seated by the kitchen island, raised her eyebrows at him, the coffee she was just about to drink forgotten entirely in her hand.

"What's got you so stressed?" she asked, slight amusement visible on her face as she watched him try to carry his bag, the apple, and now a bottle of water in the same hand. "I was supposed to meet up with Mr. Harris before homeroom today. It had something to do with my totally awesome chemistry grade," he said plainly before rushing into the living room to gather his lacrosse gear.

Sofía snorted loudly as she took a sip of her coffee, fingers drumming against the counter. "Oliver, we all know you suck at chemistry. I've gotten four calls from Mr. Harris just this week about your low grade and poor behavior in class. He hates you." she called out loud enough for him to hear.

Oliver appeared in the kitchen once more, his shoes, jacket, and backpack on. "Ha ha, very funny, Sof," he said in an unamused voice, watching as she smiled innocently at him. "Where's Gabbi by the way?" he inquired, noticing the lack of fashion talk and snide remarks. "I think she caught a ride with Hayden and Valerie. She said something about you being annoying before she left." Sofía replied casually as she finished her coffee.

"Are you ready?" Oliver asked suddenly, making his sister raise her eyebrows. "Ready for what?" she asked back, general confusion visible on her face. Oliver rolled his eyes, leaning against the doorway as he looked at her. "To drive me to school?" his words made Sofía widen her eyes and she quickly got up from her chair.

"Mierda! I knew I forgot something!" she swore under her breath as she quickly gathered her things, rushing out the door with an amused Oliver behind her.

(Mierda = shit)

🐺

The sibling duo sat in silence in the car, Oliver playing a meaningless game on his phone as Sofía hummed along with the radio. The eldest of them turned around when she heard an SMS signal and she raised her eyebrows when she saw her brother ignore a text from Scott.

"You're still not speaking to him?" she asked after a minute of silence. When Oliver shook his head, she scoffed loudly. "Oh, come on, Ollie. It's been three days. Cut him some slack. I didn't hold a grudge like this when you took our little sister into the woods to search for a body." she whacked the back of his head with her hand, a small smile playing on her lips.

Oliver gave her a dirty look before turning back to his phone, leaning slightly against the door. "That was different! I didn't hurt Gabbi. Scott, however, did." he pointed out, and Sofía slowly nodded in agreement.

Gabriela and Oliver had told their sister a simple lie about what had happened. According to their story, Scott and Stiles had gotten into a small argument about the latter's date. Stiles had taken Scott's phone, who had accidentally pushed Gabriela to the floor whilst trying to get it back. Oliver wasn't really happy about lying, but he couldn't exactly tell his sister that Scott almost turned into a werewolf and scratched Gabriela with his claws.

"Didn't you go to high school with Derek Hale?" Oliver suddenly asked, catching his sister off guard. "Uh, yeah, I did. Why?" she questioned, her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "We meet him in the woods last week when we were searching for Scott's inhaler," he replied with a shrug, completely missing the suspicious expression on his sister's face.

Sofía nodded slowly before putting on a bright smile on her face, elbowing her brother softly on his arm. "How about I come and watch your next game? Coach tells me my training really helped." her words made Oliver smile before nodding and Sofía grinned back.

When he returned to the game on his phone, the grin quickly disappeared, her knuckles turning white as she clutched the steering wheel. 

🐺

Oliver hated school, just like any other teenager, and Mondays were his worst enemy. But just that day, he absolutely despised it. His day had started with a scolding from Mr. Harris in front of the whole class and ended with Ms. Flemming telling him that if he didn't focus more on his studies, he would need to repeat his Sophomore year. It was only week two of school.

So as he stood with his head leaning against his locker door, frustration flooding through his veins, the last thing he needed was a confrontation by Lydia Martin. But it seemed like the world hated him at that moment and brought him just that.

"Excuse me?" the voice Oliver thought of as angelic rang through his ears with a hint of offense in it, making him quickly push away from the locker to look at her. Lydia stood in front of him, arms crossed over her chest as she quirked an eyebrow at him.

He was yet again surprised by the power and intimidation that flowed through the 5'3 girl.

He ran a hand through his hair, trying to play it cool as he nodded his head. "Yeah, what?" the words tumbled out of his mouth at such speed that they merged together, making Lydia furrow her eyebrows. She opened her mouth to speak but soon shook her head, putting on an obviously fake smile instead.

"You didn't come to my party. Even after I personally invited you and you said you would "definitely be there" you didn't make an appearance. Not for a second." she stated, tilting her head slightly. "Why?"

Oliver blinked a few times, trying not to blurt out anything random. "Uh, my sister got hurt. I had to stay home with her," he explained, making Lydia raise her eyebrows. "You couldn't have texted me that?" her question caught him off guard, but after repeating it in his head a few times, he grinned at her.

"I didn't know I needed to do that. Did everyone who didn't show up text you?" he asked as he adjusted the strap on his bag, pretending not to see how her cheeks flushed red. Lydia cleared her throat, flipping some hair over her shoulder. "Just inform me if you can't come next time," she said plainly, smiling a tight-lipped smile.

At her words, Oliver beamed his eyes brightening with excitement. "There will be a next time?" once again Lydia's chees flushed red, and she rolled her eyes before walking away. Oliver, however, did a little victory dance before hurrying off to the locker rooms.

🐺

The first thing Oliver did when he walked into the boys' locker room was to glare at a seemingly freaking-out Scott. Stiles stood next to the boy, wearing a rather frantic look on his face. Instead of walking up to the duo and talking to them like he usually does, Oliver walked straight past them, choosing to change in a corner along with some other teammates.

Out of the corner of his eye, Oliver could see Stiles trying to calm their friend down by shoving his lacrosse gear into his arms. The technique didn't really appear to work since Scott stalked out of the room with a very uncertain expression on his face.

He could hear Stiles approaching him just a second later, the lightness in his steps being clear signs of hesitation. He stopped just a few feet away, a small sigh leaving his lips before he spoke in his version of a "hushed whisper".

"So apparently Allison's dad is a werewolf hunter. He shot Scott in the woods after the party." Oliver's eyebrows shot up in surprise, his mouth slightly agape. He stood up completely, peering down at his slightly shorter best friend. "Are you serious?" Oliver asked after a moment of silence.

Stiles gave his friend a look before grinning. "Sirius? No, Oliver, I'm Stiles." he chuckled at his own joke but stopped when Oliver sent him a look. He cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah. I thought it might make you feel better." the Pérez boy grinned and shook his head as he grabbed his lacrosse equipment, playfully nudging his friend in the ribs.

"You were right, Stiles. It did make me feel better. Now come on. Let's not give Coach another reason to hate us."

As Oliver left the locker room, Stiles struggled to follow, still trying to catch his breath after the unconsciously hard nudge he had received.

🐺

Oliver walked out onto the field along with Stiles and a panicking Scott. Just as they reached the equipment, Coach Finstock blew his whistle, starting practice.

"Let's go! One-on-one from up top!" he called out whilst clapping his hands. He turned to Jackson who was just running out on the field to warm up. "Jackson, take a long stick today," he added, making the Whittemore boy nod and take the stick he was instructed to. As he walked out on the field, Coach shouted after him. "Atta boy!"

Oliver was quick to take his position in the line, standing a few places away from Scott. Coach blew his whistle which made Jackson immediately scoop the ball into his lacrosse stick and start running. The player who had been first in line didn't stand a chance as the Whittemore boy skillfully passed him with ease before scoring.

"That's how you do it, Jackson! That's how you do it!" he yelled out as Jackson hit a player in the back with the blunt end of his lacrosse stick. Coach rolled his eyes and sent an annoyed look to player #31. "Greenberg, take a lap!"

Greenberg took off running whilst Oliver got ready, waiting for Coach to blow his whistle. After shouting at Greenberg to run faster, Coach blew his whistle, making Oliver run forward. 

Jackson had yet again taken the ball, a small smirk plastered on his face as he ran at full speed toward the Pérez boy. The two boys collided with a loud thud, Oliver falling onto his ass whilst Jackson kept running, scoring yet another goal.

"Great job, Jackson! Pérez, better luck next time." Coach yelled out and Oliver grit his teeth as he got up from the ground. He dusted his clothes off before taking his place at the end of the line, watching as Scott got to the front of the line.

"McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Finstock shouted, snapping Scott out of whatever he had been thinking about. He pointed at Jackson who stood ready, waiting to run forward again.

Scott nodded his head and clenched his jaw before starting to run when Coach yet again blew his whistle. But the McCall boy was soon tackled to the ground by Jackson, his anger level rising rapidly due to his new supernatural abilities.

Coach let out a pestering chuckle, wasting no time in starting to mock Scott. "Hey, McCall!" he called out walking over to the teenage boy lying on the ground. Jackson smirked at Scott before walking away, muttering something Oliver couldn't quite pick up.

The Pérez boy watched with slightly quirked browns as their Coach spoke to Scott. Judging by the very angry and frustrated expression on his friend's face, Oliver was pretty sure that this wouldn't end well. The last time Scott had gotten angry, he had managed to hurt Gabrielle, and the Pérez boy didn't dare to think about what might would happen to Jackson.

Coach moved from his slightly crouched-down position next to Scott, standing upright once again. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" he shouted repeatedly, making Jackson return to his position midfield.

Scott, who was now very angry, took his place first in line, jaw clenched as he gripped the lacrosse stick in his hands. He stared at Jackson with such hatred in his eyes that Oliver was afraid he might accidentally kill him on the field.

"Scott, calm down," he whispered harshly, knowing that his friend could hear him. "If you don't you might end up doing something you'll possibly regret for a very long time, Scott," he added, but judging by the way the McCall boy's body tensed up when Coach reached for the whistle, he clearly wasn't listening.

"Let's go!" Coach called out as he blew the whistle, giving the two boys the "okay" to start.

Scott ran at full speed toward Jackson, who did the exact same thing. Oliver grimaced as they closed in on each other, barely being able to watch the scene he knew was about to happen. Scott collides with Jackson, his shoulder hitting the Whittemore boy straight in the collarbone with such force her falls onto his back on the grass.

Jackson clutched his shoulder in pain, small groans leaving his lips. All of the team rushed over to help the wounded boy, but Coach waved them back to give him some space. Whilst everyone was busy with Jackson, Stiles and Oliver ran over to their friend who was slowly losing control of his anger.

"Scott?" Stiles asked worriedly. "Scott, you okay?" at that, Oliver elbowed him in the side. "Of course he's not okay, Stiles! Now come on. Let's get him to the locker room."

With Oliver's arm wrapped around his shoulder and Stiles' hand clutching his arm, Scott walked toward the locker room, doing their best to not catch the attention of the rest of the team.

🐺

Crashing through the door to the boy's locker room, Scott quickly falls to his knees by a bench. He clutched his head with his hands, doing his uttermost best to control the shift. Worried, Stiles puts a hand on his best friend's back, trying to calm him down and check if he was okay.

"Scott, you okay?" he barely got the time to finish his sentence before Scott roared at him. "Get away from me!" his voice was distorted and sounded more like an animalistic growl than anything else.

Startled, Oliver and Stiles quickly jumped back before their friend could accidentally hurt them. With a tight grip around Stiles' arm, the Pérez boy dragged his friend away from Scott, the two stumbling into lockers nd benches as they did so.

With vibrant yellow eyes and fangs extended from his gums, the McCall boy followed them as he growled. He jumped onto the lockers with a roar and Oliver's eyes widened in surprise as he and Stiles fell to the floor.

The two humans scrambled away from their friend, hearts beating out of their chests. They ran around and hid inside or under benches as they tried to avoid Scott who was now seated on the beams in the ceiling. 

Upon noticing the fire extinguisher, Oliver got an idea. "Come on!" he called out to Stiles before sprinting over to the door, the Stilinski boy tight on his heels. He heaved the extinguisher off the wall, turning around just as Scott jumped down from the beams.

And before the almost fully turned werewolf could attack, Oliver sprayed him down with it. He grabbed Stiles' arm yet again, pulling them both out of the room as Scott fell to the floor in shock.

"Oh God," Stiles muttered in a high-pitched voice. Oliver nodded his head rapidly, the fire extinguisher clutched to his chest tightly. "Hey, nice going with that." the Stilinski boy lazily nodded toward the extinguisher, making Oliver smile a tight-lipped smile.

"Thanks."

It took a few minutes before anyone spoke again, Scott trying his best to remove his lacrosse helmet as Stiles and Oliver tried to calm their hearts down. 

"Stiles? Oliver?" the McCall boy asked in a low voice. The two boys carefully peeked into the locker room, their heads colliding as they did so. Oliver swore under his breath as Stiles sighed in relief when he noticed that their friend was back to normal. "What happened?" 

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to why his friend didn't seem to remember anything that had transpired for the past few minutes. "You don't remember?" he asked and Scott slowly shook his head, telling him no.

Stiles, who was still panting like a maniac, sarcastically patted Scott on the shoulder. "Meh, nothing serious really happened." he started, voice calm. "You only hunted us through the locker room and tried to kill us!" he almost shouted, making Scott let out a defeated sigh.

Oliver shook his head in annoyance. "Stiles. Not now, yeah?" the Stilinski boy only smiled sheepishly before turning to Scott, this time seriously. "It's like I told you before- it's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger." 

The Pérez boy nodded in agreement to his friend's words. "Can't do anything else but agree there, Scott. I mean, you should have seen yourself on the field." Oliver pointed out, making Stiles nod. 

"B-But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed..." Scott said with an exasperated laugh. It was clear judging by his demeanor and tone that he was exhausted. "Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field," Stiles told him seriously.

"I don't think you can play the game on Saturday, Scott..." Oliver said slowly with a sigh. The broken expression that appeared on Scott's face made the two boys share a saddened look. "I'm first line-" Scott stated but was interrupted by Stiles shaking his head.

"Not anymore."

There was a gloomy aura in the locker room as the boys changed. The rest of the team had already returned from the field by that time and was now changing, not having any idea what had happened just minutes before.

Scott stood next to Oliver, guilt evident in his eyes as he spoke in a whisper. "Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for, you know, what happened on Friday." his voice was hesitant as he spoke.

Oliver shook his head, a sliver of a smile on his face. "Don't worry about it, man. You had no control." at his words, Scott sighed in relief. "Gabriela is harder to win over though. She's pretty mad that she got blood on her brand-new shirt." at the end of his sentence, Oliver raised his voice about three octaves, mimicking his sister horribly.

Scott's eyes widened at the mention of Gabriela. "I forgot about her ability to hold grudges. I should have just scratched you instead." he groaned, stopping slightly in his tracks when Oliver raised an offended brow. "No offense?"

A/N

It's been a while, and by that, I mean literally months since I last updated. Sorry about that! As I've mentioned before, I'm going through some stuff. Thank you all for 1k reads guys, it really means a lot to me when y'all comment, vote and even just read my books.

Have a wonderful day or night guys. I love you all very much.

-Jazz

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.6K 149 7
{Glee Seasons 1-??} โ™ฌยทยฏยทโ™ฉยธยธโ™ชยทยฏยทโ™ซยธยธโ™ฌยทยฏยทโ™ฉยธยธโ™ชยทยฏยทโ™ซ When Ryder Hoffman returns to his hometo...
28.5K 272 10
When bell was young he found two dragon eggs a black serpent and red winged both to be his partner's in the future challenges he faces This is a bell...
137K 2.3K 61
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone threw slushies at, when Spencer managed to...