Daryl Dixon one shots

By dust_bunnies2

A collection of Daryl Dixon one shots. (Includes smut, fluff, and possibly a little angst.) More

First days in Alexandria
Daryl's tent at the farm
In the Trunk
His bike
Accusations
Come home
His vest
Restless
Reuinted
Stranger
Swimming

In the Trunk part 2

1K 12 7
By dust_bunnies2

     You'd been searching for Daryl for hours while lugging around his heavy crossbow. Your feet ached with every step, your shoes long since ruined. Your stomach growled angrily, but you refused to answer it. You couldn't lose another friend, after all that had happened. Everyone both of you had known previously, Daryl had presumed to be dead, but you tried your best to believe they were alive. Even if they are, there's no telling if you'll ever see them again. You can't lose another person. You'd stay with him attached at his hip, no matter how embarrassing it would be for the both of you, if it meant you'd never have to walk alone again.

     As you walked, your eyes spotted a pair of booted feet and dark jeans peaking out from behind a blood smeared tree. Your stomach dropped, feet crunching on fall leaves as you rushed to Daryl's body.

Tears pricked in your eyes as they met the body, skull bashed in and mangled. You dropped to your knees, discarding his crossbow next to you, your fingers gripping his dark jeans. "I'm sorry Daryl..." you cried out, cradling one of his cold hands in yours.

      Your cries ripped through the trees so loudly you couldn't hear the footsteps approaching behind you. A hand landed on your shoulder gently, making you jump out of your skin. You whipped around, and your eyes met Daryl's Georgia Blues. You shot off the ground instantly, wrapping your arms around his neck in relief. "Daryl!! I thought you were..."
      "That guy?" He rasped almost humorously.
     You nodded, tears soaking the shoulder of his flannel. "I'm okay." He rasped, hands awkwardly held at his sides.

     Daryl's hands grasp your shoulders gently, pulling you off of him awkwardly. "We should get goin'." He says, hands releasing your shoulders.
      He shifts past you and squats down to grab his crossbow, then continues walking through the forest. You follow, wiping your tears as your heart aches from his tense reaction.

~~~~~

     The two of you had walked together silently for a few hours before you found a car. Daryl hot wired it, getting it to turn on quickly.

     You sat in the passengers seat while he drove, glancing out the window at the woods flying past you. The air between you and Daryl was thick with unspoken words, and you'd just about had enough of it. "What's wrong?" You ask.
     "Nothin'."
     "Don't do that Daryl. I know there's something wrong. What is it?"
     "I think you fuckin' know what it is." He snaps
     "That doesn't even matter. It's fine."
     "No it isn't, I woke up with my goddamn head between your thighs!"
     Just him saying it made you press your thighs together, trying to quench the heat between them. "It was an accident, it's not that big of a deal."

     Daryl stops the car suddenly, shifting it into park and turning it off to preserve gas. "It's not okay because you didn't say it was okay before I did it. I shouldn't be havin' dreams like that about you anyway!" He shouts, his knuckles white as he clenches the steering wheel.

     "You were dreaming about me?" You ask, almost teasing.
     Color rushes to his cheeks, and he brings his hands up to his face to cover it in embarrassment. "It was a wet dream, wasn't it?" You ask, cheeks nearly as red as his now.
     He nods very slowly, and you can tell just how mortified he is at telling you so much. You let out a hearty laugh, making him jump. He watches you through parted fingers as you laugh, head tipped back against the headrest. "You're fuckin' makin' fun of me." He grumbles in annoyance, opening the door to get out.

      Daryl gets less than a foot out when you grab him by the vest and yank him back into the car, stretching across him to pull the door shut. "So does that mean you're into me?" You ask, still leaned over him with your hand on the door handle to keep him in the car.
      You swear you can hear his heart beating a mile a minute as close as you are to him, and the flustered look on his face has already answered your question, but you want to hear him say it.

     Instead of speaking, his large hand cups the back of your head with the intention of bringing your lips to his, but he hesitates, unsure. You make the move for him, pressing your lips to his.

     Daryl's lips move desperately against yours, tongue pressing against your lips in a flustered attempt at entry. You open your mouth to him, allowing his tongue to explore the inside of your mouth. You wrap your lips around his tongue and suck, making him groan in response.

You scoot from your spot in the passengers seat to on his lap in the drivers seat smoothly, being careful not to press against the horn. Your hand leaves the door handle to flatten against his chest, the other one cupping the place where his jaw and neck met.

Your lips moved fluidly against each other, soft mewls escaping both of you now and then before you parted. "Was that better than your dream?" You teased breathlessly.
"Oh shut up." He responded with a chuckle.

You looked at him mischievously for a moment, making him tense up. "Wha- ohh.." he groaned as your hips ground against his.
His fingers dug into your hips, pressing you down against him more forcefully. "You goddamn- oooahh fuck-" He failed to complain breathlessly, his head tipped back against the headrest.

You flashed a catlike grin, sliding your hand ever so softly down his chest. Daryl's eyelids parted, his eyes meeting yours, and his lips turned up the slightest bit. "What?" You asked.
"Nothin"
"I thought I told you not to do that."
"It's really nothin' keep goin' woman!!"
"Oh so you like it?"
"Maybe."
"Better than your dream?"
"Yes. Now if you would keep goin' that would be fantastic."
"Yes sir."
"If you say sir like that again I swear to god-"
"Yes ma'am?"
"Shut your beautiful mouth."
     "You think my mouth is beautiful?"
     "Do I have to say it twice?"

Your fingers stopped once they found the edge of his vest, and you began unbuttoning it. Daryl ground his hips up against yours, making you fumble your grip on the buttons. "Ahhh you... evil man-" you groaned, head falling forward against his chest.

     His fingers found the buttons in replacement of yours, nimbly unbuttoning them with ease as you practically foamed at the mouth from his teasing grinding. He slipped his arms out of the vest before unbuttoning and removing the shirt beneath it, revealing his bare chest to you.

     You press a gentle kiss just beneath his collarbone, your hands slipping to his shoulders tenderly.

       Daryl's fingertips dance around the hem of your shirt apprehensively until you give him a nod of approval, allowing him to take it off of you. His hands push your hips down into his lap as he grinds up into you, thrusting panting moans from both your mouths one after another.

        "So, we gonna do this without all the clothes in between or?" You pant teasingly as he continues to grind into you.
        "Oh I don't know... I don't mind this." Daryl grins.
        "Oh my god just take your pants off."
        "Yes ma'am." He responds, causing a humorous smile to grow on your face.

       You lift yourself off his lap and sit up on your knees as he takes off his pants, sliding them down to his ankles. You decide to take yours off too, fumbling with the button above his lap. He moves your hands and heatedly pulls them down without unbuttoning them, causing the ripping of thread to sound through the car.
"I liked those jeans you dick." You scold him.
"I like the undies beneath em' more." He teases you, admiring your cherry-printed underwear.
"Why thank you I got them from a gas station." You respond, causing him to grin before your lips collide again.

Daryl's hands find your hips immediately as he kisses you, your hands on his neck holding his face to yours. He groans at the feeling of one of your hands traveling south, your fingers teasing his ribs. As soon as your hand makes it past his v-line Daryl pulls away, locking your hands in a vice grip.
All Daryl can force out is "backseat" before you're flying between the seats impatiently. He follows you quickly and you lay back on the seats. His hands find the waistband of your underwear and immediately move past it and down to your core. You hissed at the feeling of his cold hands against you. "You couldn't have like breathed in em' before sticking your hands down my pants?" You tease.
        "What, no temperature play?" He responds, cocking an eyebrow causing a blush to light on your cheeks.
        "Shush and keep going Mr. Wet dreams." 

       Daryl gives you a dirty look and quickly finds your clit, the feeling of his rough fingers making you squeeze your thighs together. He forces them apart with one of his large hands, leaving it with a firm grip on your thigh to keep you from moving.

       Daryl's fingers suddenly move lower to your pussy, and he carefully inserts one of his thick fingers, eliciting a groan from you. You toss your head back against the seat at the feeling of his finger working inside you at a torturously slow pace. You cover your mouth with your hand, not wanting to attract attention with your animalistic groans. Daryl notices, and takes his hand off of your thigh to hold both of yours above your head, his hand engulfing your own.

"I wanna hear everythin' baby." Daryl says, his southern accent thickening along with the fog in his mind.
        Your back arches off of the seat as he forces a second finger into your heat, his eyes watching your every move closely. He groans as he watches his fingers disappear inside of you, his hard on straining against his boxers.

      "Daryl-" you groan, "I need you inside me." His eyes shoot up to your own as the words leave your mouth.
       His lips part, his breathing ragged as you watch his chest heave just watching you come undone for him. "Say that again."
       "Which part?"
       "My name." Daryl practically groans as his fingers continue to work inside of you.

       "Daryl..." you say between pants, "pleasee." His fingers leave you suddenly and you yelp at the feeling of cold air against you as he rips off your underwear. His own follow quickly and his cock replaces his fingers at your entrance.

      Daryl places a hand beside your head and uses the other to guide himself into you. Your hands fall into his hair and you watch his ministrations heatedly. He enters you slowly, and  you groan under your breath at the feeling of him stretching you out. His eyes meet yours as soon as he's all the way in, then he presses his lips to yours. His hand moves from beside your head to hold your face, instead propping himself up on his elbows.

      Daryl holds your mewls of pleasure in his mouth as he moves inside of you. You pull away from the kiss, panting for breath and say, "Daryl... faster." And immediately feel his hips speed up.
       The only sounds that can be heard around the car is your combined moaning and the sound of his hips slamming against your own.

       Daryl reaches down to rub circles against your clit with his thumb, your moaning only seeming to give him more fuel as he slams harder and deeper into you.

       Soon you feel a familiar knot tying in your gut as you grow closer to the edge. "Daryl." You groan out, your walls starting to tighten around him.
        "Already?" He asks in a groan. You only nod, barely able to speak as you come undone. Your back arches away from the seat, hands fisting his hair and moans sounding from your throat like you're a demon being exorcised.

       Daryl groans at the feeling of your walls spawning around him, and pulls out quickly before coming undone along side you, his load shooting onto your stomach.

        Daryl lays on your chest as you come down from your highs together. Your hands fiddle with his hair lovingly as you listening to his panting breaths. "Better than your dream?" You ask, and get a huffy laugh in return.
         "Much better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 291 19
Have a crush on Negan? Wonder what it'd be like to date the man? Well here you go! This is a jumble of my own imagines, one shots, and other things...
293K 3K 49
TWD character imagines. - COMPLETED -
3.2K 59 13
One shots of your favourite TWD characters. Includes Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes , Carl Grimes, Kelly & More. Disclaimer! I don't own any of the charac...
111K 944 38
Images of the twd characters both women and men