Business man's Forced Love

Uniqworld által

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... Több

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

24. Devil is Back

2.2K 103 9
Uniqworld által

Third person's POV

It's been weeks. Kabir was very caring towards her. To
Akta, it all seemed like a dream. When her health was bad, Kabir did not go to office for three to four days. He was always around her. Today Kabir has gone to office after a long time. Gayatri also come back from her daughter's house.
Akta was sitting in her room her phone rang suddenly. She pick up the call. It was from her mother.

Phone conversation start:-

Avni - "Hello , Akta Beta how are you?"

Akta - "I..i am fine mamma. How are you guys. How is health of papa?." She was controlling herself from crying.

Avni - "We are fine Beta. Why didn't you come with your friends? Is Kabir troubling you so much?"

Akta - "I want to come but he said that I could not go. I will come next month promise. He is nice with me mamma don't worry. He is not behaving violently."

Avni -"You can't lie from me. I know you from childhood you are hiding your pain. How helpless we are ? We can't do anything for our daughter."

Akta -"No, mamma I.. it's not your fault. It's all because of Kabir. I will surely make him pay. Because of him I can't saw you all. Because of him I am suffering. You all are suffering."

Avni -"Don't cry Beta. I am not even there to console you. I hope that Kabir will rot in hell. God will never forgive him for making my daughter's life hell."

Akta- "Ok Mamma I am not crying. So you don't cry too. Where is papa and Shivam?"

Avni -"Your papa went on his job and Shivam went school.
Did you eat something?"

Akta -"Yes mamma I already eat. Ok I am hanging up Mamma Bye."

Phone conversation End

Akta cut the call because she control herself for long. After cutting the call she start crying loudly. She doesn't want her mother to know about her miserably. That she is cage in mansion. Kabir treating her like his possession.

She was sitting silently thinking about her life before meeting with Kabir. suddenly she hear a knock in her door.

"Madam open the door. Sameer sir came to meet you. "- A servent call from outdoor.

"You go I am coming. I am coming." - Akta said wiping her tears.

She get up from Bed and went inside the bathroom. After wiping her face. She went down stairs. She saw Sameer was sitting in couch. He get up from couch and approch her.

"Hello Bhabhi ( Sister in law) how are you?" - Sameer asked waving his hand.

"I am fine." - Akta said simply.

"So you are not happy to see me here. Sorry for distributing you I am leaving." - Sameer with fake sadness.

"No, it's not like that. It's just
My mood is a bit off." - Akta said to him.

"Ohh, By the way sorry for that day that I can't stop Kabir from marrying you." - Sameer said sitting on the couch.

"It's ok. It was not your fault but Kabir's." - Akta said as she sit in front of Sameer.

"But I really want you to be my Bhabhi but not like this.
I really didn't know that Kabir was forcing you for marriage." - Sameer said with guilt face.

"Just forget it. Please bring to that topic. So what are you doing here. I mean in Delhi you were in abroad right." - Akta asked him.

"Yes Bhabhi you are right. After your marriage I was hell Angry from Kabir that's why I went abroad that day. I just come back today and directly come to meet you." - Sameer explain to her.

"So how are your studies going on." - Akta asked to him.

"Studies , seriously bhabhi Am I looking a collage student ?" - Sameer asked her laughing.

"You are not." - Akta asked curiously.

"From which angle I am looking collage student. I am a business men like Kabir." - Sameer said mocking.

"But you are looking younger that why I asked." - Akta asked.

"I am already twenty five years old bhabhi." - Sameer said to her.

"WHAT. You are older than me." - Akta said shockingly.

"You got shocked just like that. It means you don't know how old Kabir is? He is two years older than me. "- Sameer said laughing.

Akta was shocked. Kabir is so much older than her, she never thought about it.

"I am really smaller than him.I am only twenty years old. This is wrong. Now I am feeling like a small baby." - Akta said dramatically.

"Now I think you are really a kitten." - Sameer said to her.

They both start laughing.

Someone was looking at them throw the camera's. He was none other than Kabir who was sitting in his office clenching his feast in anger.

"Now it's getting too much. I can't take it." - Kabir said grinding his teath looking at his laptop.

He was fuming with anger. To see the closeness of Sameer and Akta. The way she was comfortable with him. Talking with him normally. I was making him more crazy.
He was still looking at the footage. Suddenly someone knock.

"Sir may I come in." - His Secretary asked from out side.

"What the hell is now." - Kabir yelled as he saw his Secretary coming inside.

"S..sir these are some files needs your sign." - Secretary said in low voice as he saw his boss angry.

"F*ck these files. I am going home." - Kabir said angrily and went outside slamming the door.

Secretary was dumbfounded looking at the door. What he done to make his boss this much angry.

Kabir sit inside his car and drove off.

At Malhotra Mansion

Kabir came inside. He saw Gayatri working in living room. He went towards her.

"Where is Akta" - Kabir asked to her.

"Ak.. I mean madam is in her room." - Gayatri told him. She was about to say Akta' s name but she know that Kabir hates when servants called them by their name.

He didn't say anything and went upstairs. In side the room he saw Akta was sitting
in a chair looking at the window. He slowly went towards her and stand beside her.

As soon She someone presence beside her. she stood up. As soon as she saw Kabir, hatred started appearing on her face. When Kabir saw that look on her face he became more angry.

"What with this face kitten.Till now you were laughing and now seeing me your face dropped. tell me am I that bad." - Kabir said angrily.

"What are you saying, have you lost your mind?" - Akta said facing him.

"you think i'm an idiot. Till now you were talking with Sameer laughingly.and as soon as you see me your face dropped why?" - Kabir asked to her.

"So keep an eye on me.what a fallen man you are." - Akta yelled at him.

"Yes, I keep my eyes on you.Because you are my possession and you are my wife and I have every rights to do that." - Kabir said said possessively.

"What more can be expected from you. You just know how to show your craziness.Y ou don't care about others what makes them happy." - Akta said going away from him.

He held her hand and block her way.

"Where are you going kitten ? we haven't finished talking yet. So tell me why were you talking to that Sameer with so much laughter. Do you like him? So what was he saying to you that you were smiling so much." - Kabir asked and coming closer to her.

As soon he get close to her. Her face filled with fear. She take one step back. He again come closer to her.

"Look, whatever you want to talk, do it from a distance. "- Akta said to him taking one step back again.

"Why are you scared of me.But you know I felt very bad that you were talking to Sameer so nicely but never talked to me like this.Why?" - Kabir pretend to be sad.

"Because you don't deserve it and stay away from me." - Akta said loudly.

"How dare you talk to me like that." - Kabir said and slam her in the wall and held her tightly.

Akta tried to go away from him but Kabir kept both his hands on her sides so that she could not run away.

"Kabir leave me. Have you gone mad?" - Akta said struggling.

"You are only mine and I cannot see you with any other man even if he is my friend. Did you get it." - Kabir said like a madman.

"you are really crazy. How can someone say that about his friend? He just came to meet me.He wanted to know whether I am fine or not." - Akta said looking at his eyes.

"Who is he to know whether you are fine or not. It is my right that I should keep you sad or happy." - Kabir said screaming.

"I am not your puppet that I will do whatever you say. That I will remain as you keep. I will do whatever I want, I will talk to whomever I want, what will you do?" - Akta yelled at him.

Kabir got so angry that he could not control himself. He held Akta's both hands above her head and started kissing her forcefully. Akta was struggling to get out of his grip. But he held her more tightly. He was sucking her lips like crazy. He was trying to put his tongue inside her mouth. But she was closing her lips tightly. She was trying her best to get away from him.When Kabir saw that she was not allowing him to enter.He bit her lips hard and Akta screamed out.Taking the opportunity, he put his tongue in her mouth and devour her mouth crazily.

He was biting her lips sucking them, eating them like madman. Five minutes had passed but Kabir was still kissing her madly.Now
Akta was having difficulty in breathing. She was stomping her feet on the ground. As soon as Kabir saw this he left her. She was panting hard. She having trouble in breathing. She took deep breath for air. Kabir was looking at her possesively. Her lips were looking red and swollen.Blood was coming out of her lips because of his bite. Kabir was looking at her but suddenly Akta slapped him hard.

"How dare you kiss me." - Akta said panting.

Kabir touched his cheek, his cheek was burning. His face become dark he held her hair
tightly. She scream in pain.

"You are only mine and I can do whatever I want with you, kitten.You are my wife, I can do many things with you?" - Kabir said kissing her neck.

"Leave me Kabir. You are hurting me." - Akta said with her wet eyes.

"you must be in pain. So that you can understand my pain.
And now you will get punishment for slapping me." - Kabir said smriking. He bit her neck hard.

"Aaaaa what are you doing. Leave me." - Akta said tears flow from her eyes.

She is in a lot of pain. Kabir was still biting her. After biting he lick that spot. Kabir left her and lick his lips.
Kabir dragged her with him to the mirror and took her there and made her stand.

"look in the mirror kitten. " - Kabir said sweetly.

Akta knew that this mad man was going to do something again. she looked in the mirror fearfully. As soon as she looked at the mirror, her eyes went wide. There was a dark hickey on her neck.

"This hickey looks so good on you.This shows that you are only mine." - Kabir said touching that spot.

"Kabir, remove your hand, I am feeling pain. It is burning because of your touch, please remove your hand." - Akta said pleading.

"Know way kitten. Hey, I was just thinking how would it taste if I put salt in it." - Kabir said smriking.

"No Kabir please don't do this. I am in a lot of pain." - Akta said tears were rolling on her cheeks.

Kabir was about to say something when Akta's phone rang. Akta ran to pick the call. Akta was about to picked up the phone, Kabir held her hand. Phone also stopped ringing. Again phone start ringing. But Kabir ignore it.

"Did I told you to pick up the phone? When I talk to you, your attention should be only on me. I was wondering how it would feel if I put salt on it.There will be pain like me. Like my heart hurts when I see you with someone else." - Kabir said pointing at hickey.

"But....." - Akta about to say more but phone ring third time.

"Who the hell is calling you this much impatiently." - Kabir said and pick up her phone.

As soon as he saw the name on the screen. His face turned red with anger. He gritted his teeth and turned the screen towards Akta. The call was from Sameer.

"So the matter has reached here. You even gave him your number. So what were you two talking about, just tell me too." - Kabir hold her wrist tightly.

"Whatever you are thinking Kabir is wrong. Leave my hand you are hurting me." - Akta said. She was trying to free her hand from his clutch.

"Well it is such a thing. Ok here you go pick up the phone and put it on speaker and talk." - Kabir said and give her phone.

Akta grabbed the phone with trembling hands. But he could not muster the courage to pick up the call. Kabir's anger kept on increasing.

"I SAID PICK UP THE F*CKING CALL KITTEN" - Kabir yelled top of his lungs.

Akta was shocked because of Kabir's shouting. He picked up the phone with trembling hands. She was telling God in her mind that nothing wrong should happened.

Phone conversation start :-

Akta - "H..hello."she said shuttering.

Sameer - "Hey little Kitten."

Kabir lost his temper as soon as he heard those words.He snatch the phone from Akta.

Kabir - "F*cking Sameer. How dare you call my kitten. I will kill you. Don't think that if you are my friend then I will leave you. I will wipe out anyone who comes between me and my kitten."

Sameer - "What are you saying, I had called my sister-in-law because I wanted to as......... "Kabir cut him in middle.

Kabir - "Well now I know why you wanted to stop my marriage. Because you started liking my kitten Right. But listen to me carefully, my kitten is only mine. Only mine And now that she is mine, I won't let her belong to anyone else. Even if I die, I will take it with me. Got it."

Sameer -"You are impossible Kabir. How can you think like that she is my Bhabhi. Your wife. I can't even think of doing that."

Kabir- "You can't think but you did. My wife who never spoke directly to me. She was talking to you with a smile and I just can't stand it."

Phone conversation End

Kabir cut the before Sameer could say anything.

"I can't tolerate anyone touching my wife. I can't tolerate anyone talking to my wife. When someone looks at my kitten with loving eyes, I feel like I am destroying his world.Only I have the right to touch her, to love her. I only have the right to give him the happiness of the whole world. just mine." - Kabir scream like a madman and smash the phone on the floor.

The phone broke into pieces. Akta was standing silently watching his madness. In a second Kabir came near her and grabbed her by the neck.
He was having trouble breathing. she tried to free herself.

"Hear my words carefully. After today you will not talk to anyone nor will you meet anyone without my permission. if I come to know that you have talked to someone without asking me, then you will be responsible for their death." - Kabir said in threatening her.

Kabir left her and went outside the room. Akta fell on the floor and started crying loudly.

"you can never change. I hate you for ruin my life. I hate you for caging me in this mansion like a prisoner. I'll run away from here as soon as I get a chance.I will never be with a monster like you." - Akta said sobbing.

😭😭Sorry Sorry Sorry for the late update.I was not sure that my story would reach Ten Thousand Reads. 🥲🥲Thankyou so much for your support. Please ignore the grammar mistakes. Enjoy Reading. 👆Don't forget to votes and comments. Once again I am saying please don't be silent readers do votes and comments.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
268K 9K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
12.4K 450 41
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...
2.2M 558 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...