๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐’ || ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By dirty_bong_water666

In a world where soulmates exist. When one touches the other a red string presents itself. Only visible to e... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ
๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต

๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น

19 0 0
By dirty_bong_water666

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•

[Y/n's pov]

It was already the next day and I was sitting next to Shima when Mr. Okumura spoke up. "Summer break is almost here. Which means the exwire certification exam is coming up."

I rolled my eyes. 'Why am I here again? Oh, yea, I wanted to get out of ghenna.' I thought to myself. Ghenna is a world of pain and sorrow. You can hear the screams of pain everywhere you go. Though my parents told me that Satan has gotten nicer. But I didn't know why.

Mr. Okumura kept explaining the exam and how it can be dangerous. He said something about a study camp and I slammed my head on the desk getting a couple of stares. 'Why are we doing more work during the holidays!' I groaned and looked up again.

"Circle whether you wish to participate and fill on desired meister by monday." Explained Mr. Okumura. He came around handing out a piece of paper to all of us with the different meisters on it. When my mother was alive she was a tamer. Well that's what she told me atleast.

Bon and Koneko joined us sitting on the opposite side of the desk. While we were filling out the paper Rin came over holding his paper up. "What's a meister?" He asked. "Would someone tell me please." He begged. A small laugh escaped my lips.

"You don't even know that! Gimme a break." Bon groaned.

Then Shima spoke up, "Ha ha ha! Okumura you really don't know anything!"

"I agree with Shima." I said laughing at the boy.

"Aw, come on guys some people are just like that.." Rin trailed off.

"A meister is.." Koneko started but was cut off by bon.

"Don't tell him Konekomaru!" He yelled.

"A skill qualification necessary for becoming a exorcist." I said to the boy.

"There are five types: knight, dragoon, tamer, aria, and doctor. You have to achieve one to become an exorcist." Koneko finished. "Each meister fights in different ways."

"I think I got it! Thanks Konekomaru!" Rin said while smiling. "Which Meister are you going to be?"

Bon was scolding Koneko for being close with Rin but no one paid any mind to it. "Shima and I are gonna be arias. An aria recites the Bible and sutra to fight." Koneko said.

"What about you L/n?" Rin asked me. My ears perked at the question.

"Oh, uh, I wanna be a dragoon and tamer." I respond placing my head in my hands.

"Bon wants to be both an aria and dragoon!" Shima told the blue haired boy.

"Very, ambitious bon!" Rin complemented the rooster boy.

"Suguro! You don't call me Bon!" Bon scolded. Rin then sat beside me and I moved closer to Shima.

"Anyway...Mr. Okumura is an aria and dragoon." Koneko told Rin.

"Wow.. he's amazing." Rin commented. "Which one should I choose? What's a dragoon anyways?" Rin continued.

Bon was getting heated and told him. "Arrrgghh! Man your a pain! A dragoon uses firearms. A tamer summons demons to aid them. And a knight uses a sword!"

Rin's eyes light up. "A sword?! Then I'm gonna be a knight!"

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

[Magic Circles and Seals]

"We will now summon demons." Neuhaus tells the class once he finished drawing his magic circle.
"Breaking the circle will render it ineffective."

Soon Neuhaus cuts himself and holds it over the circle and chants his calling. "Few are thoes who can summon a demon to be their familiar." Neuhaus tells us after a naberius appears. "To do this, you must have a strong spirit, as well as inborn ability."

Shima covers his noes at the smell of the beast and Bon gawky at the creature. I have seen many in my lifetime. Some were okay but other than that they were disgusting. Especially this one.

"We're going to see if you have the ability. Earlier I handed out papers with magic circles on them. Drip you blood on it and chant whatever comes to mind." Neuhaus told us. I bite my finger for it to bleed.

I drip the blood onto the small paper. "Ghoul from beyond the grave come out and do my bidding." I chant. I scratch my head a little confused on what I should be saying then a large smoke cloud forms. After the smoke clears a large cat or ghoul is revealed. It's eyes are bright yellow and staring up at me. The cat is about the height of my waist. Small coaltars surround the being.

Instead of the Demon smelling like sulfur like Neuhaus' it smells of ash. "Well done ms. L/n. You called to a mix between a cat shide and ghoul." Neuhaus complimented.

Then I hear Izumo speak up. "Inari I humbly beseech thee to grant my request!" After the words left her mouth two byakko show themselves in the form of foxes.

Rin was stunned when she was done. "Two white foxes well done ms. Kamiki." Neuhaus told her.

Everyone tried until Shiemi was left. She said a few words till a baby greenmen jumped out. It was adorable and fit her personality. "That's a baby greenman. Excellent ms. Moriyama."

Shiemi and Izumo exchanged a couple of words while I was petting my new familiar. Unlike most ghouls he was soft and still had most of his fur. He had to little horns beside his ears. "Looks like we've got a quite a few possible taners this year. Tamer use demons to fight. They are rare among exorcists." Neuhaus said. "Demosn refuse to obey anyone weaker than they are. They will attack anyone who lacks confidence." Neuhaus said that while staring at me.

'What a dick!' I shouted in my head. "A familiar will disappear if the magic circle is broken. So if you ever feel you are in danger just rip the circle."

"Not gonna do that to you."

"Thank you Y/n!" The Demon said. My eyes widened.

"You can talk?" I asked as we began to walk away from the class room. I was making my way back to my room.

"Mmhm! But only you or any other demons can hear. So call me Token! I saw the way you were looking at my eyes." Token explained I nodded and rubbed his head. He had little patches of stitching on him. "Also if your worried about anyone seeing me only people with temptaints can. Remeber." He said.

"Oh yeah! I forgot I was concerned how Luna was going to react when she saw you." I chuckled. The walk back to my dorm was silent and I enjoyed it. Tokens paws padded next to me.

When I arrived I took off my shoes and made my way back to my side. Token hopped onto my bed and eo did I. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey! It's Shima! Wanna go out to eat?" He asked. My cheeks tinted a light pink.

"Uh sure. Let me just get ready." I respond.

"Alright I'll pick you up in fifteen. Bye see you soon!" Shima explained.

"Alright bye!" I respond. He hangs up and I go to my closet and grab a couple of clothes.

After I was ready I could feel the red string moving letting me know he was coming this way. "Token can you stay here while I go out?" I asked.

"Sure Y/n!" He responded. I smiled and pat his head. Then I heard a knock.

"Y/n, your boyfriends here!" Luna called. My cheeks felt hot.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said as I made my way out of my side. I slipped on my shoes and walked out with Shima.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 23.1K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
99.1K 3.4K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
445K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...