Sonic and Third Sparda's Worl...

Galing kay MarioCruz23

(This story is after the Third Sparda of Fairy Tail in Chapter 29.5 and The Son of Mavis. Part of the Third S... Higit pa

Prolouge: Returning Home...or not!
Chapter 1: Arrived in Unknown World! An Unaware Crisis Begins!
Chapter 3: Off to Spagonia! A Rescue Mission in Mazuri Begins!
Chapter 4: Return to Mazuri! A Planet Puzzle Quest Continues!
Chapter 5: Quick Visit in Holoska! Sonic's Determination, Y/n's Resolve!
Chapter 6: A Night Stroll in Spagonia! One Problem after Another!
Chapter 7: A Troubled Night in Chun-nan! Battle against Corrupted Phoenix!
Chapter 8: Daylight Troubles in Chun-nan and Spagonia!
Chapter 9: Arctic Rumble at Holoska! Onwards to New Continent!
Chapter 10: Troubles in Empire City! Desert Rumble in Shamar!
Chapter 11: Tropical Rumble in Adabat!
Chapter 12: Chip's Memories Awakened! Onwards to Final Temple!
Chapter 13: Blast through Eggmanland! A Showdown with Eggman!
Chapter 14: The Final Battle Begins! A Miraculous Duo Awaken!
Final Chapter: Aftermath! Connections with Our Hearts, Always!

Chapter 2: Welcome to Apotos, Windmill Isle!

438 11 1
Galing kay MarioCruz23

3rd POV:

As they are walking to the city, Y/n tells Sonic and the little creature a little bit of himself, they are amazed and intrigued that Y/n is a strong demon hunter that runs a family business, what's more surprising that he's also a part of a group called Fairy Tail which are wizards in another world. Y/n noticed Sonic who was juggling with those large, unknown emeralds but they were all black and lifeless colors, Sonic felt that they didn't have any powers at all and Y/n were confused about those emeralds.

Sonic: What do you figured THAT was all about? The hair, those arms and- and look at the Chaos Emeralds.

???: So, is this what you usually look like?

Sonic: Yeah, this is real me. Pretty cool huh?

Y/n: Hehe yeah you do, you're like the Blue Blur.

Sonic: And you're like a white haired fighter with a crimson aura around ya. We're like a team of the Blue Blur and White Haired Crimson Fighter, don'tcha think?

Y/n: Hey that's actually not bad at all. What do you think-? Huh?

Sonic and Y/n didn't realize where that little creature had gone and looked around.

Sonic: Hey, where'd you go?

Y/n: Uhh Sonic, I think I see him. Over there.

Sonic looked to where Y/n was pointing at. They found that little creature was at the ice cream stand. The little creature is in a trance of delicious ice cream, he's a bit drooling.

???: Mmmm.... yummy.

Ice Cream Man: Looks good don't it? There is Chocolate Chipped Cream Sundae Supreme, the pride of this city. Ha ha the world can come tumbling down but they still line up for a taste.

The little creature is still in a trance of delicious ice cream and unable to speak.

Y/n: So anyway, what are the Chaos Emeralds? Like the ones you had right Sonic?

Sonic: Yep that's right. Those Chaos Emeralds are the mythical gems that hold ancient and unlimited powers.

Y/n: Wow really? Unlimited powers?

Sonic: Yeah, those emeralds still exist throughout many generations and are connected with much of ancient technology. It can work with modern technologies too. If someone with a pure heart possesses the emeralds, a miracle will happen.

Y/n: Whoa, sounds powerful. But if someone with bad intentions uses emeralds in an evil way, they will destroy all of the lands right?

Sonic: Yeah you got that pal. It will be tough to face it alone and if not careful.

Y/n: I like to talk more but... What are we gonna do with that little guy buying some ice cream?

Sonic realized that Y/n is right, that little creature was still unresponsive due to that ice cream he craved.

Sonic: Hey! What about your memories?!

???: Mmmm... Chocolate Chip... Sundae Supreeeeme!!!

Ice Cream Man: Ha ha! You said it, enjoy it kiddo! Satisfaction guaranteed, if you don't love it, you'll get your money back.

???: Oh I looooove it!

Y/n: Oh boy, there's no turning back now. Hey, how about I'll buy you guys those ice cream?

Sonic: Really? You sure?

Y/n: Yeah of course I'm sure. Even though we met, we're friends right? And we can't go on without an empty stomach, my treat.

Sonic smiled at Y/n's response and he's right. Sonic felt the same way.

Sonic: Yeah you're right about that. Thanks buddy, let's go.

After a couple minutes later, Y/n was able to buy the Chocolate Chip Sundae Supreme Ice Cream for himself, the little creature and Sonic.

???: Mmm-mm... Wow this chip, whatever stuff is great. Thanks for buying it for us, Y/n.

Y/n: Hey it's no problem. I'm glad I bought those ice creams, they taste great. That would be #2 of my favorite dessert.

Sonic: Really? What's your #1?

Y/n: Strawberry Sundae is my #1. I loved it when I was a little kid back then.

???: Hey, maybe they serve it somewhere.

Sonic: Hehe If you say so... How about giving me a hand and find somebody who knows you Chip?

The little creature, or he's been called Chip stopped while Y/n noticed his confused expression.

???: 'Chip?

Sonic: Gotta call you something don't I? Whaddya think?

Chip: Yeah! Chip, chip I love it! Yum!

Y/n: Eh at least we can remember your name now.

Sonic: Now what do you say we start asking around and see if anybody here knows you?

Chip: Okay!

Y/n: Right, let's go.

Five minutes later; Sonic, Y/n and Chip have walked around in the city of Apotos unfortunately, the villagers didn't know and haven't seen Chip before. Chip is a bit sad that no one knew about him.

Y/n: Looks like no one in this village knows about Chip.

Chip: *sad* Oh now I'll never be able to get my memories back.

Sonic: Hey don't sweat it little buddy, we WILL get your memories back right Y/n?

Y/n: I totally agree with Sonic. We ain't giving up THAT easily. Hey, look over there.

Sonic and Chip looked where Y/n pointed out, it looks like some sort of gate that Y/n aren't familiar with.

Y/n: Looks like a gateway to somewhere.

Elder: Indeed you are, young travelers.

Sonic, Y/n and Chip turn to see an elder person who wears a priest outfit.

Elder: That gateway is called, the Entrance Stage.

Y/n: Entrance Stage, sir?

Elder: You're correct, young one. If you walk straight ahead, you'll enter the Entrance Stage to traverse further into this land. May a good fortune bestow upon thee.

Sonic: Thanks for the direction. Let's go, we're going into the gate.

Y/n: Hehe I can already tell... this is gonna be one heck of a party.

Sonic, Chip and Y/n are walking towards the gateway. When they enter it, Y/n is surprised to see what the Entrance Stage looks like.

Y/n: So this is the Entrance Stage huh? And you're a hero in this world too Sonic?

Sonic: Yep, it's what I do best. I've been saving the world a bunch of times from that madman genius.

Y/n: Really? Who's the guy trying to rule the world?

Sonic: His name is Dr. Robotnik aka Dr. Eggman.

Y/n laughed so hard from Sonic's nemesis name.

Y/n: I'm so sorry, I can't help it! Who came up with the funny name? Hey if we met up with him, maybe we should come up with a joke pfft- hahaha!!!

Y/n, Sonic and Chip laughed as they agreed on his name.

Sonic: Anyway, we should go to the stage.

Y/n: Whew alright then, let's do this.

They went on the stage and teleported to a different part of Apotos at the starting point.

Sonic and Y/n are stretching a little of their arms and legs as they're ready to race at the goal.

Sonic: Ready for this Y/n?

Y/n: I'm ready whenever you are.

Y/n and Sonic: Here we... GO!

Y/n and Sonic have blasted off running as the race has begun. Sonic goes running the streets while smashing through those Eggman robots by boosting through and/or homing attacks. While Y/n went through the same thing as Sonic but equipped with his Yamato, slashed through with swift grace of display.

Sonic: Wow Y/n, you're pretty cool with your weapons!

Y/n: Hehe yeah well, you're amazing yourself through! Now let's continue this party!

Sonic: *smirk* Now you're speaking my language!

They continue to run throughout the streets of Apotos, Sonic is in lead as he grinds the rail. Y/n is impressed with Sonic's experience when it comes from those obstacles he went before.

But what comes next is surprising Y/n, as his body starts to glow crimson with sparkling effects around him, he's guessing that it comes from within him and his Keyblade. Now Y/n can traverse further into the surrounding environments such as wall kick super jump, etc so interact with certain environments nearby. And so, Y/n have wall kicked forward, rail grinding and pole spin to jump further. He feels the flow of energy around him to perform the parkour moves as he remembered calling it, Flowmotion.

As Y/n have made it back on track, he managed to catch up with Sonic again. Sonic is impressed with Y/n yet again and smirked as he's having fun. They noticed that there's a goal up ahead.

Sonic: I see the goal!

Y/n: Me too! Let's- Huh?

Sonic and Y/n noticed there's a large robot. The robot is targeting Y/n and it's going to slam him. Sonic is a bit concerned for Y/n. Unaware of them, Y/n have a trick up under his sleeve.

Y/n: Stand still.

Y/n snapped his fingers, casting his Quicksilver ability, he readied his Yamato and slashes everywhere at the big robot. Y/n slowly sheath his Yamato up to the click, the robot was slashed to bits and exploded. Sonic is amazed by Y/n's swordsman skill and they have run up to the goal at the same time again.

(Day Song ended)

Sonic: Wow, that was awesome Y/n!

Y/n: Heh I have my ways and moments. Wait a minute, where's Chip?

Chip: I'm right here.

They're surprised to see that Chip was inside Sonic's hair.

Sonic: Woah how did you stick to my hair?

Chip: Like Y/n said, I have my ways.

Sonic, Y/n and Chip laughed for a moment. They have finished the stage and decided to look around further for answers.

Hours went by as the sky turned almost into night time while the sun was setting. Sonic, Y/n and Chip walked around the village but had no luck finding Chip's memories. Chip is sad and still wondering when he will ever get his memories back.

Chip: *sad* Hmm... Still no luck, finding anyone who knows me

Y/n: Chip, I'm sure we'll find a way. And we aren't giving up.

Sonic: Y/n's right, don't worry about it. Maybe your memory comes back on its own, remember anything yet?

Chip: Mmm... nope.

Y/n and Sonic: 😑 Oh well.

After the sun is down, it turns into night and the lamp posts are turned on.

Y/n: Man how long we've been-?

All of a sudden, Sonic is starting to shake and he's unable to suppress whatever it is.

Chip: Sonic?

Y/n: Hey you okay?

Y/n and Chip sees a dark purple fog coming out of Sonic as he roars by changing back to his purplish blue-like beast form.

Chip: Whoa, Mister Monster Guy is back!

Y/n: Huh I think I know one thing for sure.

Sonic: What is it?

Y/n: I read something like that before. Whenever it's night time right now, a person will turn into a werewolf and in the daytime, change back to normal. It's the same concept, you're like a Werehog. You know, a hedgehog turned into a werewolf, except for the wolf part.

Sonic: So when the sun goes down, I turn into this?

Chip: Are you okay Sonic?

Sonic: I'm fine. I just need to be careful who sees like this.

Y/n have spaced out for a moment that Sonic in his Werehog form didn't want to be seen as a monster, it reminded him that Dante, a Sayian who was raised in the alternate world of Earthland afraid of being called a monster.

Y/n: 'Sonic. You're not-'

Chip: Sonic, Y/n look!

Sonic: What is it?

Y/n: Huh?

Sonic and Y/n looked to where Chip was pointing at and noticed that the same ice cream man was acting unusually strange and depressed.

Ice Cream Man: Oh it's hopeless!

Y/n: Hey what's going on?

Ice Cream Man: The whole planet is split apart! We're doomed!!!

Y/n: What?! Are you serious?! Sonic, something like this has happened?!

Sonic: Oh right, I forgot to mention that part.

Y/n: And they are separated by each continent. Oh man, my day just keeps getting better and better for a minute.

Sonic: You got it. But we'll figure it out along the way.

Chip: That's right.

Chip was trying to comfort him.

Chip: Mister, hey mister!! Hey, don't cry! Uhhh... ice cream! How about some more of this super tasty stuff?

Ice Cream Man: What good is ice cream in a time like this!?

Ice Cream Man swung his arm, knocking the ice cream over and was about to hit the floor.

Sonic: Whoops!

To Y/n and Chip's reactions, they witnessed that Sonic catches the ice cream within range because his arm has stretched in and back.

Y/n: Whoa! What was that?

Chip: S-Sonic, your arm just stretched!

Sonic: Weird.

Sonic used his arm again to test and it's true. He put the ice cream back and stretched back.

Sonic: But it could be useful.

Ice Cream Man saw what happened and then he continued to cry about the planet being doomed.

Y/n: Yeah, we should probably get going.

While they were walking around, the villagers were a bit scared and confused about Sonic's appearance whether they stood still and ran away in fear. Sonic is a bit hurtful, being called a monster. Y/n noticed Sonic is sad from those responses. Also Y/n looked closely at the villagers and noticed not only the ice cream vendor but the others were unusually strange and saw a bit of a dark depressing aura. Y/n hoped that he wasn't imagining things.

Y/n: Sonic, you okay? You looked depressed.

Sonic: I'm fine. It's just... it's just the people who see me as a monster.

Y/n: *muttered* I think I can imagine that.

Sonic: You do? I can hear you, you know.

Y/n: Anyway, I had two friends who thought of it like that before. I'm not sure if you can believe me.

Sonic: Hey it's okay. Whenever you're ready, you can tell me. Because... we're friends right?

Y/n is surprised and smiles at Sonic's response and Chip as well.

Chip: Yeah that's right, we still are!

Y/n: Right, I'll tell you when I'm ready Sonic.

Sonic: Sure right now, we should get going.

Elder: Excuse me, are you Sonic?

Y/n, Sonic and Chip looked at the same elder from a few hours ago.

Sonic: That's right, you need something?

Elder: Thank goodness it's you, I hardly recognize you aside from your frightening visage. Anyhow a young fox with two tails is looking for you.

Sonic: What? Where is he now?

Elder: I assume he went through the Entrance Stage, he was here a moment ago however those monsters appeared at night. Your friend might be in grave danger, you must be careful.

Sonic: Thanks for the information, I have to go rescue Tails and fast!

Y/n: Okay, we're gonna help you Sonic. I bet those monsters mean business.

Sonic: Alright let's go!

Y/n, Sonic and Chip have rushed into the Entrance Stage to traverse further and save Sonic's friend named Tails. They enter a stage and readied themselves for lies ahead of them.

When they appear on the stage, Sonic is the first one to howl in the night.

Sonic: Awoooo!!!

Y/n: Wow sounds like a good howl, to make those monsters fear you.

Sonic: Hehe right. Let's hurry!

Sonic has rushed ahead while Y/n and Chip are following him. However, they stopped and saw those monsters rising up from the floor in front of them.

Chip: Woah what are those things?! They look so familiar.

Y/n: Whatever they are, I can feel bad vibes coming from them. We have to hurry.

Y/n is first to charge in with his Rebellion's Oath equipped with his hand and starts slashed them in front and behind him while Sonic uses his arms and claws to bashing those monsters to dust. They cleared the monsters off the street and kept moving forward.

Sonic in his Werehog form used his arms from the pole to swing across while Y/n went through easily. They were stopped by a few more monsters in front of them but a bit larger.

Y/n: Man those guys don't know when to quit huh?

Sonic: I got this one.

Sonic rushed at the monster, uppercutting it up the air two times and slamming it to the ground, making a purple blast. He continues to bash those monsters.

Sonic: What do you think? I call it Sho-hog-ken. I should come up with more creative moves along the way.

Y/n: Awesome move there, now it's time for me to step up my game. Come, Beowulf!

Y/n have equipped Beowulf, his gauntlets and greaves on his arms and legs. Y/n made some mixture of punching, kicking and a bit of slashing combos against the monsters around him. The monsters are cleared from the area.

Sonic: Wow you really are full of surprises huh? How many weapons do you have?

Y/n: You saw four so far, I got a few more tricks up in my sleeve.

Chip: I guess I know why you're a demon hunter.

Sonic: Yeah, let's keep going.

They continue to travel through the streets by jumping across and climbing one building to another. They stumbled upon a narrow line and below if filled with water.

Y/n: Woah what a long way down.

Chip: Sonic we should- huh?

Y/n and Chip turn to see Sonic is shaking and his expression as he's scared of something. Y/n slowly realized that Sonic is afraid of water.

Y/n: You're scared of water huh? Because you're a hedgehog right.

Sonic: I can't, okay?

Chip: We know but it's the only way. We need to hurry.

Chip is right. Sonic has no choice but to walk across the line and Y/n is the first one to cross no problem. Sonic followed the way Y/n do as he's trying to balance himself but looked down in fear.

Sonic: "I can do this. I can do this.'

As Sonic was almost making it to the other side, one of the lines was starting to break and Sonic was about to fall down. Luckily, Sonic didn't fall down to the water, to his surprise Y/n caught him on time with his red demon-like wings and Y/n pulled him up.

Sonic: Thanks Y/n, I owe ya one.

Y/n: Hey it's no problem. And I see a goal ahead.

Sonic: Right let's go save my friend.

As they were about to reach the goal, a huge monster with a large wooden club rose up the floor along with a few more minions. They noticed that the yellow fox was hiding from those dark monsters.

Y/n: Come on, he needs our help.

Sonic rushed in first at the huge monster with a large wooden club, he punched it but it wasn't enough. A huge monster swung his club at Sonic, crashed and stuck in that wall. The huge monster was about to crush him but it was blocked by Y/n with his Keyblade and strongly pushed it back.

Y/n: Sonic, you alright?

Sonic: Yeah thanks. Looks like a punch won't be enough.

Y/n: We'll face it together. I'll distract it and you can finish it off.

Sonic: You got it.

The huge monster swung his club again, they dodge it on time, Y/n swung his Keyblade at its arms and legs.

Y/n: Now, Blizzaga!

Y/n casting an ice magic from the tip of his Keyblade to freeze its legs.

Y/n and Chip: Go for it, Sonic!

Sonic: Let's do this!

Sonic jumps over the huge monster with rapid punches and ends it with a large wooden club to slam it. After that, Y/n and Sonic continue to fight the remaining monsters until the coast is clear.

(Night-time and mini-boss theme ended)

A few minutes later, Y/n and Sonic have cleared the remaining monsters in Apotos. Chip notices a two-tailed fox is hiding from a safe distance.

Chip: Hey Sonic, is that your friend over there?

Sonic and Y/n looked where Chip is pointing at and Sonic instantly recognized his friend.

Sonic: Hey Tails!

Tails: Sonic?!

The clouds moved away and the moon brightened the view. Tails saw and easily recognized his friend in bizarre form, he also noticed a person who had never seen him before.

Sonic: What are you doing out here?

Tails: Sonic, is that really you?

Tails flys over to where Sonic and his mysterious companions are. Y/n is surprised to see what looks like a yellow fox with two tails.

Y/n: Wow, your friends flew with two tails.

Sonic: Sure he can. Because he's a fox.

Y/n: Right, I should learn to get used to it now.

Tails: Whoa that's a new look, what happened?

Sonic: You know me, never a dull moment.

Tails noticed a mysterious person that fought alongside Sonic.

Tails: Who is that person with you Sonic?

Sonic: He came from another world and something must have brought him here for a reason.

Y/n: That's right, my name is Y/n Redgrave. It's nice to meet ya.

Y/n brought out his hand to shake, Tails smiled and accepted it.

Tails: And my name is Miles 'Tails' Prower, my friends call me Tails for short.

Sonic: My friend here is a genius.

Y/n: Wow really?

Sonic: Yeah we have been through some adventures together. He made most of the gadgets and it came really handy.

Y/n: That's amazing. Sounds like you're doing pretty well for yourself you guys.

Tails: Hehe thanks for the compliments.

Chip: Want some chocolate?

Tails: Oh uhh thanks.

A few minutes later, they began to follow Tails to a certain location. Sonic and Y/n began to tell Tails their own story one at a time. First, Sonic explained to them how he was like that, the planet broke apart, the Chaos Emeralds lost their powers and how he met Y/n and Chip. Then, Y/n explained to them how he came here cause he heard a disembodied voice somewhere in space, a portal appeared out of nowhere in front however something or someone caused him to get pulled into Sonic's world. Where he came from, he's a strong demon hunter and a group called Fairy Tail which are wizards. Tails was very interested to hear from Y/n's perspective.

Tails: Woah that's some story. I bet that means, that you turned into... that, Y/n got dragged here in this world and the planet breaking apart are somehow related.

Y/n: Huh when you put it that way, that makes sense.

Sonic: We need to find Eggman and make him fix this, and FAST!

Tails: About that, I think I know someone who might know something about what's going on here.

Sonic: Oh really?

Y/n: Is there someone who knows about this stuff?

Tails: Yeah. Professor Pickle, over at Spagonia University. I came to this city to gather some data. If we add that to his research findings, we might be able to get to the bottom of all this.

Y/n: Wait, Spagonia to another continent? Sounds pretty far away huh?

Tails: Yep it sure is.

Sonic: Spagonia? That's a continent over. An easy jog, if the planet weren't broken.

Tails: No problem! My Tornado-1 will get us there in a flash. Let's get going!

Sonic: Leave it to you, Tails! Let's get moving!

Tails: Oh wait, there wasn't enough room for Y/n to fit in.

Y/n: Hey don't worry Tails, I have got that part covered. Watch this.

Y/n equipped with his Rebellion's Oath, placed his hand on where his heart and it started to glow.

Y/n: Power!

Y/n have performed a summoning circle, a bright blue-white orb and a red-white orb brightens and revealed as Latios and Latias.

Sonic, Tails and Chip: *amazed* Whoa!

Latios nuzzling Y/n's arm with his and Latias nuzzling Y/n's face with her

Y/n: Hehe hey you two, I know you guys were worried about me but I'm alright now I promise. Anyway, I need your help to travel with my new friends to another land. Will you help?

Latios and Latias understood him and smiled at Y/n's response. Latios noticed Sonic and Tails, he nodded them. Latias noticed Chip, she went up to Chip, she was nuzzling him because she's excited to meet new friends. Latias used psychic gently on Chip and put him on her back to ride on.

Chip: Wow you sure are friendly. I'll give you some chocolate when we land okay?

Latias: *smile* Tias! Tias!

Latios: Tios.

Tails: She's a friendly bunch, is she?

Sonic: Who are they? And what's their relationship?

Y/n: The blue dragon is Latios and red is Latias, they're part of my summons. They are like brother and sister together. Alright you heard Sonic, Let's get moving!

Sonic, Tails and Chip: *smile* Yeah!

As Sonic is on Tails' Tornado-1, Chip on Latias and Y/n on Latios. They are ready to lift off towards their new destination... Spagonia. What will await them when they get there?

As their adventures continue...

That's all for this chapter on the chronicles of Third Sparda of Fairy Tail. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 39 10
What was meant to be a simple rescue mission turns out to be a week-long trek across an island as Sonic and friends race to fix their powers. Knuckle...
8K 694 51
Sonic and friends unwillingly travel to another dimension and upon arrival realise that they are not able to freely show their special abilities to t...
3.3K 16 80
Characters and contents are a property of SEGA. I do not own anything. *PLS HIT THE VOTE BUTTON, IT REALLY HELPS ME OUT* After facing countless def...
6K 165 32
After Graduation it's time for Princess Blaze to head back to her home dimension. Even though she has made plenty of friends it seems that a few has...