his song (Ranboo x reader)

By clare2006qq

when you turn 16 you get a pair of headphones that let you hear what your soulmate is listening to. y/n and h... More

intro
the boy next door
see you in math
were done
Princess
DREAM SMP
Meet up?
Matthew?!?!
Criminal minds
Untitled Part 10
dirve
his song part 1
his song part 2

update

300 3 3
By clare2006qq

Hi, guys I really hope you enjoyed this story. I just wanted to update what has been going on in my life a lot has happened in the last 2 years. 1 I am no longer a fan of anything Dream SMP-related no hate to anyone that is but I was kinda obsessed with them and I am a little embarrassed. Now I am more it sitcoms like New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Once Upon a Time (hook4life), and Community. If anyone is interested in a story about one of those things are anything really leave it in the comments. 2: Now when I look back at these stroys and see the support and love that you guys have given me it really makes me smile. I just want to say thank you for blowing up my story I realize now that this does not happen to everyone on the first story so it is really incredible that you guys made that happen for me. I love you. 3  I have really loved writing and what to do more please tell me any ideas in the comments on the story and the people you want to be in it.

I will leave you guys with my one true love Nick Miller(The girls that get it get it and the girls that don't don't)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...
10.1K 389 37
Soulmates used to be hard to come by, but now, there are many ways to find your soulmate but for this specific pair. There is only one way to find th...
216K 8.8K 23
Platonic! Mcyt! Various + Nonbinary! Minor! Reader ∆Realistic Minecraft∆ _______ "Wait so, Ranboo...you have a younger sibling?" "Tommy...leave them...
56.2K 1.5K 25
This is a story from my TikTok series. I recommend reading that before this, but this is okay too! My TikTok is in my bio. No pictures or art is mine...