his song part 1

Y/n pov 

he kissed me he likes me oh my god yes i did not think he would like me back. ok Y/n clam yourself it is not like the boy of your dreams just asked you out just breath this was hands down the best night of ,y life it was just prefect. 

after we finish up we pack our stuff up and head back to the car and he opens the door for me again what a gentleman " my lady " he say bowing while holding the door i get in and say " thank you kind sir " he shuts my door and heads over to his side and gets in and starts the car . I play some music and we vibe silently and he grabs my hand with the one he is not using to drive and interlock our finders . i feel butterfly fill my stomach to the brim. i am falling way to hard for this boy . 

it is not long till we reach the house and we come in to the entire house in the living room and i wonder what is happening. Then i see niki and will run up to me and say " oh my god thank the lords that you are ok we were so worried " i was still confused but then i click we left with out telling any body. "so so so so sorry that we did not tell you guys we just  forgot to say or text any thing to any one sorry " thats when i see ranboo getting yelled at by phil and eret so i ignore Niki and Will to help him " it fine we are fine no one got hurt and it is not just his fault i went to " " i guess so but we warned you Ranboo " Phil says with Wilbur nodding. we talk a little more but little by little people decide to head to bed including me and ranboo. Like the past nights we cuddle up in the say bed and almost immediately fall asleep .

when i woke up i did not see ranboo next to me so i decided to go down stairs to see were he went. when i get down there i see phil tommy and ranboo the couch and techno and will in the kitchen making what i think is waffles but with them you never know they could be setting them selves on fire. i head over to were ranboo is sitting and i sit next to him and put my head on his shoulder i lisen in on there conversation they were talking about what we are doing today . apparently we are going to stay in and play video games and bored games. " sounds like fun " i say 

after every one comes up we eat and yet again it is surprisingly good for minecraft YouTubers. we played monopoly and it was hilarious. Tommy got really into it and almost won the hole game the only reason he did not is techno thought he was making a government and thru over the bored so we switched games. next we played clue and not surprisingly techno won he is really good at these games. after a few more games we decide to watch some movies so we watched It the remake i have never seen the original so i thought this one was really good. when we got to the part where the painting scares Stanley i got scared to so i flinched out of fear and Ranboo notices so her put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. this made me blush and feel a lot safer. Unfortunately wilbur notices and said " and Ranboo can i talk to you for a moment in the other room " " su-sure will " he responses nervously walking out of the room with will.

Ranboo pov 

" hey wilbur whats up " i ask " look i don't know whats going on with you and Y/n but i have my suspicions " " and what are though "i ask thinking oh shit he knows " i think you and Y/n have something going on or you at lest like her " he say confidently " yeah your right she is my... girlfriend " i say giving up i knew people would find out but not this quickly " yes i knew it " he exclaims " yes yes but can you not tell any one i want me and Y/n to be the ones to do that " i ask him " yeah yeah of course dude but i have a question have you guy listen to you head phones yet " wil says "no should we " " yes and tell me what happens whats your fave song by the way " he says " um its Freaks by Surf curse " 

Y/n pov after the movies going up stairs to bed 

'" what to will say to you " i ask " oh um he thought we were dating so i said the we are not wanting to lie to him " he say " oh that fine " i say as we enter our room we sit down on his bed and he ask me " do you think we are sole mates " he ask " well i never really thought about it but yeah i really like you. you are nice, cute, care and more everything i could ever what " i say meaning every word " do you want to see if thats true " he say pulling out his headphones out of his pocket "yeah " i say going to grab mine  out of my suitcase " whats your song " he ask me " A-O-K by Tat Verdes whats yours " " Freaks by Surf Curse  you ready " he ask me " i don't think i will ever be but yeah " he kisses before putting on the headphones.

(AN) thank you guys so much for 1.7k read and 60 votes this mean so much and i can not believe i have that much  and an exra thanks for the people who voted and commented they give me motivation so make sure to do that and again thanks