Your beauty never ever scared...

By The-security-guard

I don't own the cover or any of the characters. I only own the story idea. Wednesday has had enough mysterie... More

Info
Chapter 2. Already causing trouble on the first day.
Chapter 3. The new Witch in town.
Chapter 4. Where did you go my lovely?
Chapter 5. Was this planned?
Enid and Paisley the superstars
Chapter 6. What just happened?
Chapter 7. Dealing with the new guys

Chapter 1. Back At Nevermore

377 7 21
By The-security-guard

Wednesday's POV.

Sigh I'm back at this Nevermore school. All because I enjoyed my time here.

Who wouldn't enjoy trying to stop a crazyed pilgrim from destroying Nevermore?

Some of my " friends" didn't seem to enjoy it. It almost ruined Enid's and I's friendship. Thankfully it didn't.

" Wednesday! Hey Wednesday welcome back! " Xavier yelled jarring me from my gloomy thoughts. I guess they're not gloomy right now.

" Hello Xavier " I said scowling at the smiling boy. " I'm surprised to see you here. Didn't you say you weren't coming back? "

Xavier's annoying smile grew wider. Yuck. " Originally I wasn't. But Enid convinced me otherwise! You know how she is! "

Hm,I do know how Enid is. She was my roommate after all. I wonder if we'll be roommates again? Oh what am I thinking? No,why am I hopping that cheerful colorful werewolf friend of mine will be my roommate again? Ah I must be sick. I should go see the nurse once I settle in.

" Sooo Wednesday? " Xavier said jarring me once again from my thoughts. " Wanna like,hang out after you get settled in? Just the two of us? "

Oh no. Is Xavier asking me out? Ugh, I can't deal with romance. That'll add meaningless drama that my gloomy life doesn't need.

This school year I just want to be as normal as possible. Yes I know that'll be difficulty since everyone is an outcast. But that'll just make it fun.

" Wednesday!~ OMG! I've got the best news!~ " Enid's voice yelled before she came out of nowhere to hug me. I'm still not use to hugging.

" Hello Enid. I see you came back to. "

" Yep!~ I just had to come back for my bestie!~ " Enid said hugging me even tighter. Death by hug? Disgusting.

" Ah our favorite killer is back! " Yet another voice I knew said. " I'm surprised they let you back here, after everything you caused "

" Hey! Wednesday saved the school remember,Bianca! " Enid snapped glaring at the siren.

" Oh I remember! Still get nightmares from it! All joking aside. Welcome back Wednesday. " Bianca said giving me a kind smile. I gave Bianca a kind scowl.

" Welcome back,Bianca. "

" Wait bi! " Enid yelled letting go of me. For some strange reason I miss the feeling of Enid's arms around me. I'm definitely sick! " I thought you weren't coming back either? Because of some family thing? "

Bianca sighed. " Yeah. Long story short I convinced my mom to let me come back. Doesn't mean my mom wasn't a bitch though "

Xavier smirked. " Glad I never met your mother. Probably wouldn't approve of me! I'm not fit for royalty! "

" Xavier as a king?! Don't make me laugh! " Enid said howling with laughter.

" Hey! I'd be a great king! " Xavier snapped glaring daggers at Enid.

" Darling don't make me laugh! " Enid teased smirking at the artist.

" Alright everyone! Please go to your dorm rooms! I'll come to meet you all once your settled in! " A new voice yelled sounding dreadful.

" Oooooooh? Is that the new headmistress? " Enid asked excitedly.

Xavier scowled " looks like it. " 

" Damn she's hot! " Bianca said pointing at the woman.

I followed her finger spotting a tall nicely dressed woman in a suit.

Like I said before the woman was tall. And was wearing a suit. Nice black pants with a nice black dress shirt and suit jacket.

( Okay fun vent time! Sooooo women in suits are soooooo hot! Like how are they so hot?! So sexy! Everytime I see a woman in a suit I gay panic. They're just so sexy! Hehe,I need to calm down. Control your lesbian man. Anyway,back to the story. )

The woman had long dark black hair that went past her shoulders.

Her skin was as pale as mine. Which surprised me!

Could the new headmistress be a long lost Addams? Maybe I should phone home to ask.

" Crap! Looks like she's spotted us! "

" And she's headed this way! "

" Ah miss Wednesday Addams! Just the person I wanted to see! " The woman said once close enough.

" Yes that's me. " I said scowling at her. " How may I help you? "

The woman put on a fake smile then spoke. " I'd just like to speak with you. "

Enid growled protectively behind me. The woman kept her fake smile.

" Are you planning on killing me? If that's the case it won't be easy to kill me. " My three friends snorted.

The woman sighed. " I'm not here to kill anyone. I'm here to be your headmistress! " The woman added.

" Before I go with you, what is your name? " I asked trying to be polite.

" Sharon Blackmore. You may call me Miss Blackmore " Miss Blackmore said her fake smile back.

" Miss Blackmore? " Enid asked glaring at her. " Oh! Your married to that famous liar! Paisley Blackmore! "

Miss Blackmore's eyes darkened. " Do not call my wife a liar. "

" Okay...... " Enid said slowly backing away.

Miss Blackmore sighed looking at me. " Miss Addams,a word please? "

" Alright. Follow me " I said walking towards the front entrance.

" How's your mother doing? " Miss Blackmore asked.

" She's doing well. Are you friends with my mother? "

Miss Blackmore nodded. " Yes. She helped me meet my wife. "

" How romantic. " I said glaring up at the sky.

" It certainly was. That's not why I'm talking with you however "

" Why do you need to talk with me? " I asked still glaring at the sky.

" Because I've heard about what happened last year. You caused a lot of trouble "

" A pilgrim caused trouble to. "

" That pilgrim is dead. "

" He could come back "

Miss Blackmore sighed. " Listen I promised your mother I'd look after you. That doesn't mean I won't expell you if needed. "

" Already doing better than the old headmistress " I drawled.

" Wednesday,I'm here to protect you. Your mother phoned me last week begging me to get the headmistress job so I could protect you. And I intend on doing just that. "

" Are you indebted to my mother? " I asked.

" Yes. I owe your mother a lot. " Miss Blackmore whispered.

" I heard she once saved your wife. Is that true? "

" Indeed. There was a crazyed killer stalking and Killing humans. Morticia and I were on a mission to stop this killer. We'd stay up all night trying to figure out the killers pattern. One night we finally figured out the pattern,we even figured out who was the next victim "

" Let me guess, Your wife was the next victim? " My how dreadful.

" Yes,Morticia figured it before me. You see,my wife, girlfriend at the time, told us about how she felt like someone was watching her. Somebody was leaving my wife notes saying ' I love you ' ' your so god damn sexy ' hey baby girl~' " Miss Blackmore shuddered looking uncomfortable. Yeah even I felt uncomfortable. ( Please male, female,those in between, please never ever say baby girl. It's so fucking creepy! Please I beg you! I only wrote it here because of how creepy it is! Thank you for listening. )

" If you wish please continue your story" I said. What? I'm working on myself. Don't judge me.

Miss Blackmore took a deep breath then continued. " The person even left chocolates and books. "

" The stalker left books for your wife? Shouldn't they leave flowers? "

" Usually,it seems the killer knew that my wife enjoyed books and chocolate. They even got her favorite type of books, murder mystery, thriller romance and just romance. Paisley never ate the chocolates, for good reason. But she did read the books. " Miss Blackmore said sighing.

" What happened next? " I asked. I'm interested in this story.

" Well you're mother figured out who the next victim was and rushed out to save them "

" The victim was your wife? "

" Yes. It turns out the killer had been stalking his crushes for a bit, and when they rejected him,he killed them. "

My how romantic. Then again I can't say anything. I killed my first crush.

" My wife was just walking around her bookstore happily minding her business when the killer came in. My wife happily let him in, excited to have one last sale before she closed for night. " Sharon chewed on hip lip.

" You don't have to continue if you don't want to " I told the headmistress scowling kindly at her.

" No this story needs to be told... Thank you for listening "

" No problem "

Miss Blackmore Took a deep breath then continued. " The killer hugged my wife tightly and confessed his feelings for her. "

How disgusting. May he rot in hell.

" My wife gently shoved him off. Politely telling the killer she was already with someone. Obviously the killer wasn't happy about that. He pulled out his knife and screamed ' YOU BITCH! I LEFT YOU BOOKS AND CHOCOLATES,I FOLLOWED YOU HOME TO MAKE SURE NOBODY HURT YOU! IF ANYONE DID HURT YOU,I KILLED THEM! I DID SO MUCH TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! " Sharon growled her eyes darkening.

Again this killer better be rotting in hell.

" Paisley tried to calm down the killer, saying she can return the books and pay him back for the chocolate. The killer didn't like that. ' NO! YOUR GOING TO LOVE ME! OR YOUR GOING TO DIE! ' my wife unfortunately made the mistake of telling the killer she was gay. Which made him even angrier. He screamed loudly and charged at my wife. My wife escaped and quickly ran away. " Sharon stopped speaking, looking about ready to cry.

" After a while of chasing my wife the killer finally caught my wife, stabbing her a couple of times,three times in her right eye,and twice on her arm. " Sharon stopped again but continued. " Thankfully Morticia arrived just in time to shot the killers hand. "

My mom's a hero hm? Why doesn't that surprise me.

" Morticia shot the killers two more times on the leg, allowing my wife to escape. " Boring.

" The killer enraged tried to grab my wife,thankfully Morticia instead grabbed the killer and punched him hard in the jaw. "

This story has gotten boring. Actually, what's the point of this story?

" Not to be rude,but why are you telling me this story? " I asked.

Miss Blackmore sighed. " Let me finish. After your mother shot and kicked the killers ass,we called the police. When the police came with the ambulance, they patched up my wife and took away the killer....... before the killer he said this ' you'll rule the day you stopped me! I'll be back! Even if it's my family! Or me! I'll be back! I'll kill you and your family's! Your partner will be mine! "

Wow, what a classic.

" Okay, what's the point of this? " I asked again.

" The killer was sentenced to life in prison. In my opinion he deserved the chair. Thankfully he died in prison....not before he had a child. "

" Are you saying that child is going to hunt me down and kill me? " I'd like to see them try.

" It's possible. Thus why your mother begged me to get this job. To protect you, and make sure you stay out of trouble. " Miss Blackmore told me.

" Don't worry,I won't cause trouble and I'll avoid this killer. "

Miss Blackmore smiled. " You sound just like my wife. Please Wednesday,be careful. Now go unpack. Your back in your old dorm, with miss Enid. " I'm Enid's dorm mate again?! Sweet.

" Thank you. I'll be off then "

" Good night,miss Addams. "

Good night,miss Blackmore"

Le time skip brought to you by the big gay.

" Finally it's just us Wednesday!~ I missed you soooooo much!~" Enid yelled hugging me tightly.

" Yes just us,and thing " I said patting Enid on the head. Thing snapped happily in the background.

" Just the three of us! Just like it should be! " Enid yelled letting go of me. Smiling like crazy.

Thing snapped gaining my attention. " Hm? Oh yes thing it has gotten late. We all should head to bed"

Enid groaned. " I don't want to go to bed! "

" We have class in the morning, Enid "

" So? "

" You don't want to get on miss Blackmore's bad side do you? "

" Noooooo. "

" Then let's head to bed. Okay? "

" Fineeeeeee "

" Good night Enid "

" Good night Wednesday. Love you! "

" Snap,snap,snap "

" Good night thing "

So far this seems like it's going to be the perfect school year yet! Wait hold on. Did Enid just say she loved me?!

And there's the first chapter done!

Yes before anyone asks,I do use my characters Sharon and Paisley from my owl house books in this story. I wanted to see how they would look outside of that story. And I like it!

Sharon Blackmore a witch and the headmistress of nevermore. Friends with Morticia. A witch who has dark secrets with Morticia.

Paisley Blackmore a human who will somehow friend Wednesday. A survivor of the Midnight Stalker. (I'm working on a better name) a human who will show Wednesday the way. Plus some secrets at Nevermore.

What do you guys think of these two?

Oh they're will be more new characters as well! Maybe some from my other books! Or just some new characters I created!

Okay so I'll be updating this book every Monday! I hope to see everyone on Monday!

Also Id like to thank everyone for the support on the info chapter! I never suspected all this support! Thank you everyone! You all motivated me to write this chapter!

Again thank you everyone! I can't wait for you all to see the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7K 70
Welcome to my version of 'Wednesday' season 2 where the students are back at Nevermore for their next semester. It will have mysteries, jealousy, yea...
81.3K 2.1K 61
*THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING!!* Please be patient with me as I go through and revamp some details about the story!! THIS IS A SLOW-BURN STYLE...
9.9K 161 28
just recently finished Wednesday, and Wenclair is my current obsession. just saying the canon ships are boring af. Anyway, this story will take place...
9.8K 212 19
(cross posted on ao3) au where Tyler is already attending Nevermore by the time Wednesday first joins. Obsessive, fast-paced, and still full of murde...