𝐀 𝐓𝐚đŦ𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐜...

By goldenstar_qp

× 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚đŦ 𝐡đĸđŦ 𝐧đĸđĢđ¯đšđ§đš, đĻ𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 đĢ𝐞đĻ𝐞𝐝𝐲 đĸ𝐧 𝐡𝐞đĢ 𝐠đĢ𝐚đŗ𝐞 × × 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚đŦ 𝐡... More

đƒđžđ¯đ¨đŽđĢ
𝐒𝐡𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐖𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐭đĸđĻ𝐞đŦ 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐭đŦ 𝐒𝐨 𝐇𝐚đĢ𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐇đĸ𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐞đĨđĨ
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮đŦ
𝐇𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐞đĨđĨ 𝐇𝐞đĢ
𝐏𝐚đĸ𝐧𝐟𝐮đĨ 𝐌𝐞đĻ𝐨đĢđĸ𝐞đŦ
𝐓𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐮đĢ𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞đŦ𝐭 𝐊đĸ𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞đŦ𝐭 𝐏𝐚đĢ𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐞đĨđĸđžđ¯đž 𝐈đŦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 "𝐋đĸ𝐞"
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ? 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐓𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅đĸđĢđŦ𝐭 𝐖đĸ𝐟𝐞
𝐏đĨ𝐞𝐚đŦđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲
𝐀 𝐇𝐚đĢ𝐝 𝐏đĢđĸ𝐜𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞đĢ?
𝐈 𝐖đĸđĨđĨ 𝐀đĨ𝐰𝐚𝐲đŦ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨đŦ𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐠đĸ𝐧𝐚
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐒𝐭𝐨đĢ𝐲
𝐀đĨđĨ 𝐓đĸđĻ𝐞 𝐇đĸ𝐠𝐡
𝐀 𝐂đĢ𝐮𝐞đĨ 𝐈đĨđĨ𝐮đŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐞đĨ𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐆𝐨đĨ𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞đŦđĸđĢ𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭đŦ
𝐅𝐚đĻđĸđĨđĸ𝐚đĢđĸ𝐭𝐲
𝐌đĸđĢđĢ𝐨đĢ 𝐌đĸđĢđĢ𝐨đĢ
đŽđ¯đžđĢ𝐰𝐡𝐞đĨđĻ𝐞𝐝
𝐇𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐞đĨđĨ 𝐇𝐞đĢ
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞đŦ𝐭𝐲
𝐀 𝐃𝐞đĨđĸ𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐚đĨ𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞đĢ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐟đĨđĸ𝐜𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐨đĨ𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 đ‹đžđ¯đžđĨ
𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐃đĢđĸ𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐆𝐨đĨ𝐝
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞đĢ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚đĸ𝐧
𝐂𝐨đĢđĢ𝐮𝐩𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭đĨ𝐞đŦđŦ
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚đĢ'đŦ đ„đ¯đž
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐨đĻ𝐩đĨ𝐞𝐱
𝐋đĸ𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐀đĢ𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐓𝐡đĢ𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐞đĢ𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐁𝐞đĨ𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨đĻ 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨đĢ𝐞 𝐓đĸđĻ𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧'đŦ đ‹đ¨đ¯đžđĢ
𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐓𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠đŦ
𝐋𝐞đŦđŦ𝐨𝐧đŦ 𝐎𝐧 đ‹đ¨đ¯đž 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮đŦ𝐭
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐋đĸ𝐭𝐭đĨ𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞đĢ
𝐖đĸ𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐃đĢ𝐞𝐚đĻđŦ
𝐂đĨ𝐞𝐚𝐧đŦ𝐞 𝐌𝐞
𝐖đĸ𝐞đĨ𝐝đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧
𝐀đŦ𝐤 𝐅𝐨đĢ 𝐌𝐞
𝐁𝐮đĢ𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭
𝐐𝐮𝐞đŦ𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧đŦ 𝐁𝐞đŦ𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐔𝐧𝐚𝐧đŦ𝐰𝐞đĢ𝐞𝐝
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐈𝐧đŦđĸ𝐝𝐞
𝐌𝐞đĻ𝐨đĢđĸ𝐞đŦ 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚đĻ𝐞đŦ 𝐖𝐞 𝐏đĨ𝐚𝐲
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞đĢ 𝐀đĢđĢ𝐞đŦ𝐭
𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 đƒđžđ¯đ¨đ­đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝐓𝐚đŦ𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'đŦ 𝐌đĸ𝐧𝐞
𝐈'đĻ 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐞đŦ
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐨𝐧đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐨đĻ𝐩𝐚đĢđĸđŦ𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐋đĸđ¯đž 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐝đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐅đĸ𝐭đŦ
𝐏𝐨𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧đŦ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏đĢ𝐨đĻđĸđŦ𝐞đŦ
𝐑𝐞đŦ𝐜𝐮đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐇đĸđŦ 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠đĸ𝐜 𝐖𝐨đĢ𝐝
𝐅𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐀𝐩𝐚đĢ𝐭
𝐈𝐧𝐭đĸđĻ𝐚𝐜𝐲
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐃đĢđĸđ¯đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐒𝐜đĢđĸđŠđ­ã€đŦ𝐩𝐞𝐜đĸ𝐚đĨ】

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭

126 6 0
By goldenstar_qp

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟,𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭

Regina crossed her legs, hands balled into fists against the goblet of whiskey in her grip as she watched Rumplestiltskin traipse into her bedchamber from the hall looking like he was entirely ready for the day ahead. Fuming, the evil queen quirked a brow at the imp the closer he came to her - stopping a few inches short from where she was on the edge of her bed.

"Finding it hard to get the one thing we've been after, dearie?" He asks, clearly ignoring the expression on her features or the tense stature she was currently holding herself in. "Growing..lazy, are we?"

"More like restless. Enjoying your maid?" She hissed out, her lip quivering as she spat the words in his direction. He hadn't visited her for days, let alone send a raven to give her a message of what was keeping him. Of course, if he had an itch to scratch - she always knew to help him without so much as a notion from the imp and you best believe he would be in her castle before waiting to release building tension. But not when she needed something. No. She always had to ask.

"Ah." He said, voice reaching his usual pitch, his hand raising to point a finger in her direction before he hissed out "You're a sour puss this morning."

"Yeah and you're only pleasant to deal with when you want my-" She was cut off by him interrupting her, a look of warning on his features and still she wasn't going to let up, not yet. This dance always made her needy and with the lack of his presence the past few days, she intended on making him as turned on as she was.

"Watch your mouth, dearie. Or I'll be forced to discipline you." He could smell her arousal from down the hall, he could sense her magic reaching a peak before he ever entered the castle and her acting like a drama queen was not helping matters. Oh, he wanted to spank her more now than he ever had in his entire life.

"Forget to water the garden and the vines tend to lash out." Flinging her hand up in his direction, she was quickly thrown off of the bed and onto the stone floor with the slightest twitch of his brow. Looking over at him with his smug smile on his face, she began to cackle uncontrollably. That vein in her forehead prominent as she absolutely lost it. "Oh, she's got her claws in you real good, doesn't she?"

At the sight of her on her hands and knees in her dark attire - he wanted nothing more than put his foot down and keep her there, snarling at him. "She's MY property." Growling, his eyes glowing in the preparation for what he knew was coming. It always started this way, her need to rile him up before they fucked themselves into a sated hush.

"Something tells me that she doesn't see it that way...dearie." Pushing herself onto her feet, she lifted her hands and gripped the air - magic latching onto his throat and squeezing. When he lifted his hand in her direction, she felt the tug on her throat and began to laugh once again, a little darker this time due to the lack of oxygen. "You forget, I'm good at holding my breath." She rasped out, chin tilted high at the expanse his magic was currently taking up on her throat.

"And you forget, dearie, that I made you." With the flick of his other hand a flame from a candle began to pulse towards her and grow into a vast ball of fire licking and curling along itself just to multiply and get closer to her long dark locks. "You know what I wanted to teach you and I have more tricks up my sleeve than you do."

"Think again..teacher..." She growled, brows raising as she used her other hand to magically grip his balls in a manner that sent a look of agony to his features and everything dropped. All of the magical fields around her and the fireball disappeared with a snap. "..on your knees."

"You're not playing-" He gasped, eyes dark with anger and arousal. Damn, she knew how to get him right where she needed him. Onto his knees he went before the pressure and pain let up, allowing him to speak more freely. "-fair today..."

"We never play fair." Walking over to where he was on his knees, she carded her hands into his hair and gave it a tug. "And I fully intend on making you tell me exactly what you think of this maid and what is causing you to stay away so long. Now." When he began to giggle, she sighed out "Do you want me to do it again?"

"I've been lenient up until now just to see you practically admit your jealously." He glared up in her direction before he tilted his head and Regina felt something snap and tighten deep inside of her. Trying, she curled the fingers of her hand to grip his balls again - only to fail.

"You-" He lifted then, hand going to her throat, digits so tight his nails were digging into her skin, as he walked her back to the bed and pushed her onto it's dark blankets, climbing over her - hovering.

"My monster.." He snarled against her lips, hands slipping down the expanse of her elaborate dress as he gripped her womanhood roughly through the fabric, nails biting through to her flesh. "...so...jealous..so..needy.." With the quirk of his brow, she was bare beneath him.

A smirk tugged at her lips as she felt him shift, the outline of his hardened member obvious as the bulge in his trousers brushed against her leg. "Oh, please. Don't act like that little act of me taking control didn't turn you on. You forget my dark one.." His hand began to slowly let up, allowing her to speak freely. "...I'm the closest thing you'll ever get to an equal. And I know how to make you harder than ever. You want to fuck me as badly as I want to fuck you."

"Hmm, you may be right about a few points. None of which I will admit to, but..." he tapped her lips with a long slim digit, dark nail grazing her soft kin. "...you know what is humorous about this entire thing?"

"What?" She asked, moving her legs from beneath him so that she could wrap them around his waist and pull him closer to her.

"That I could deny you and leave you waiting for me. Until I want to fuck you so hard...you can't act out again for quite some time." With that he climbed off of the bed and headed towards the middle of the room intent on conjuring up a plume of purple smoke before - nothing happened.

"You see.." Regina said, standing and sauntering over to him as if she were fully clothed, her confidence unwavering. "...when you do something to me, I can easily will it to you..." With a smile, she began to giggle as he did. "And the student surpasses the teacher."

"I'm going to-" She leaned forward and gripped at the apex of his legs, bringing him down to his knees - slowly moving with him.

"What? What are you going to do, Rumple?" She asks, lips brushing his before she lets him go and stands. What he does next surprises her. He rushes forward, gripping her legs and forcing them apart as he pressed his mouth to her womanhood, causing her to waver on her feet as she used his head to balance herself. "That's a good start." Using her foot, she pushed at his shoulder until he gave and laid back against the concrete. "Now.. what did I ask of you?" She asked as she walked over to him, one leg on either side of his head before she bent her knees, bringing her core close to his lips. "...go on.."

Growling, he hissed out "I wasn't with her, I was on a mission to retrieve something that will be of great use to me in the future." His fingers found her core, three digits pushing roughly into her, causing her thighs to tremble. This was what she wanted, wasn't it? And he would be damned if he denied her of it. "...do you really think that prissy little maid could cause my cock to ache like you do? Or could she taste as sinfully delicious as your cunt..." There was his compliments, leaving him now that he felt the need to give them to her.

"Better..keep going..." On her knees, she leaned back and put her hands on his hips, tilting her head as she allowed him the best view in the castle. "...and use your fucking mouth, Rumple, I'm a four course meal over here and I'm not going anywhere until I'm panting. And neither are you."

"Stop fretting over such an innocent ignorant thing and start focusing on how to better attract my attention. Like you did today with your little outburst. Dearie, you will pay for it once I have my magic back. That I can assure you.." His fingers curled at the tips as he sped up the thrusts of his digits that were currently buried in her up to the knuckles before his mouth found her clit and he nipped at the swollen bud before giving it a playful series of licks that sent a groan from the Queen.

"That is what I was expecting. But for now, I'm in control, now use that fucking mouth of yours for something better than blowing promises in my direction." He did just that and the second his lips locked around her clit, his tongue began an assault of the most sinful kind as it swirled, flicked and teased as he sucked on her as if his life depended on it. All the while his digits continued to work in a way that caused her body to tremble. Centering herself, she leaned forward, hands on the cold stone as she began to ride him relentlessly. Causing his movements to turn into a mess as she chased the warmth radiating in the depths of her abdomen until they spread in a burst of electricity through her frame. He didn't let up and neither did she until she felt it start again, the flame licking at her until she fell over the edge once more, this time in a breathless cry, hands clawing at stone that would not yield.

He gripped her hips and pushed her off of his face, his digits dipping into his mouth so that he could lick her cum off of them before he ducked his head back between her legs, tongue pushing into her and swirling in her nectar. He refused to spill out compliments as he feasted on her roughly, teeth nipping her tender skin and refusing to relent until he had his fill.

"Your magic is back." She sighed out, groaning as her hands reached his hair and tugged at the locks until his grinning face was staring up at her from between quaking thighs. "You had it back the moment I had the first one."

"I know that." A brow shot up before he flicked his wrist and a plume of smoke engulfed him, leaving her hand hanging heavy in the air - curled around nothing. He was doing it on purpose. Denying her the joy of having his cock buried deep into her throbbing core.

"You fucking malevolent imp!" She cried out, bringing her hands to her hair as she sighed out her frustration. She would have to flay half of the kingdom tonight all thanks to him.

GoldenQueenx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 833 14
Regina mills is an English teacher also the hottest teacher in school she's known as the evil queen a total bitch to her students ever since she lost...
56.2K 1.8K 35
Emma (18) is going into her last year of school, trying to come into herself and enjoy this last period of the so called best years of her life. Her...
10.6K 283 12
đ‘ļ𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈..𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔īŋŊ...
18.9K 449 12
David's been having these feelings and dreams and thoughts about Regina. He is trying to hold back because he loves Snow but how much does he love he...