JYP'S NEW GIRL GROUP |stray k...

By bangchansbbg

JYP'S new girl group where the 4 talented team members will face challenges of love, conflict, hatred, and re... More

○A/N and character introduction○
○Prologue○
○Chapter 1○
○Chapter 2○
○Chapter 3○
○Chapter 4○
○Chapter 5○
○Chapter 6○
○Chapter 7○
announcement
◇Chapter 8◇
◇Chapter 9◇
◇Chapter 10◇
◇Chapter 11◇
◇Chapter 12◇
◇Chapter 13◇
Announcement!

◇Chapter 14◇

961 21 20
By bangchansbbg

The lights flickered on the ceiling of the train as Sooah was seated reading a book whith earphones in blasting music through them.

Everyone was given a 3 day holiday so sooah decided to go home, Hyeri didnt tag along as she went to her house in Busan and was only planning to go to her house in Gwangju on the last day, which was where sooah was headed.

The train took about 1 hour (no clue if this is accurate of it isnt just ignore it)
To get to Gwangju.

As time passed, the train came to a stop and Sooah got out into the bustling station.

She climbed her way up the stairs and hauled a taxi, giving the driver the adress of her neighbourhood.

The traveling overall wasnt that exhausting but sooah didnt know if she was excited to see her parents or not.

Either they would be fighting with each other the moment she came home or either they would be silent.

Thing is Sooah's parents were good people, but the stress really got to them especially her father, well namely the stress of living up to societies expectation.

They were both doctors, surgeons namely so they were always busy. Sooah couldn't remember the last time they had a nice family dinner where everyone conversed asking how the others day was.

Sooah has an older brother who was sent to the states to study, the only reason he was sent was because Sooahs father found out that he was gay and had a boyfriend.

And the father being old fashioned and narrow minded did not approve.

Sooah was very close with her brother, she knew of his preferences but never once judged him for any of it, in fact she was really excited when she met his boyfriend.

But sooah was young when her brother got caught to their father. And when she found out that he was leaving because of it, she blamed her brother for it all and they lost contact after it all, with her dad sending him away with the words—

"Dont enter this house or contact any of us until you are cured" before he kicked him all the way to the states.

Sooah hadn't heard from her brother in over 6 years, and she was starting to forget his face and voice, only being left with the memories of them.

Her mother didnt have a say anything even though she didnt want to send her son to the states, infact the relationship between her father and mother started deteriorating after sooahs mother defended her son saying there was nothing wrong in being gay.

Which her father clearly despised.

With a sigh sooah left the taxi after paying the taxi fare, she strolled her suitcase and knocked onto he door, knowing her parents were home since it was a sunday.

Sooahs mother showed up to the door with a smile as expected.

"Hello sooah, how have you been get in it's cold out" she said as she opened the door wide and went into the house.

Sooah smiled back and walked inside and locked the door behind her.

"You must be tired after the long trip right come sit down, I'll get you some fruit" her mother said before turning to walk to the kitchen.

"Not really tired but thank you ma, wheres dad by the way" sooah asked as she sat on the couch and pulled her legs up to sit cross crossed.

"Hes out to an overseas surgery, a very important one at that— might even get him a promotion" she said in response.

"So he wont be here by the time I go back?" Sooah asked.

Her mother said no in response. "Why is there something you want to tell him?" Her mother asked.

"No, just got yall some presents I wanted to give it in person that's all" sooah said shaking her head playing with the tassel of the cushion decorated on the couch.

"Wow, my daughter is so grown up now she can buy her parents presents too" sooahs mother teased as she came out of the kitchen with a plate of fruit and a fork.

Sooah rolled her eyes playfully before smiling, taking the fork in hand and stuffing a slice of peach in her mouth.

"Ma" sooah said getting her mother's attention as her mother hummed in response showing that she was listening as she folded some of her work clothes.

"Have you heard from him" Sooah asked softly, almost scared of the words.

She saw her mother pause her folding in the corner of her eyes.

Her mother sighed pushing the clothes away as she got up and sat next to sooah on the couch.

"I keep in touch with him from time to time, without your fathers knowledge of course" her mother said.

Sooah nodded in understanding.

"Sooah, I know you were young when you said it, and were scared of losing your older brother— but you do know that what you said was wrong right? And that it tore his heart?" Her mother questioned with a saddened face.

Sooah nodded feeling like crying but refrained from it. "I know" she said in a whisper.

"Why dont you apologize to him hm?"

"I will, just not right now, I— I'll do it when i have wrapped my head around things, I promise" she said.

Her mother nodded patting her hand twice before getting up from the couch and resuming her folding.

Sooah finished the plate of fruit and carried her suitcases up to her room as she flopped onto her bed with a sigh.

"I should take a shower"

~

The days had passed by with nothing much, other than sooah visiting a couple of cafes here and there and blogging her activity since they were required to vlog their holiday, and when Hyeri came on the last day they hung out went to different places.

By the night they packed up their luggage said goodbye to their parents and headed back to the subway.

Hyeri fell asleep after about 10 minutes while Sooah wore her headphones and listened to songs, she saw that straykids skz replay had just come out, so she pressed play and listened to their songs.

Soon after, the train stopped and they reached their destination.

Sooah lightly tapped Hyeri waking her up and informing her of their arrival in seoul.

The two got up tiredly and left the train station all togeather, got s taxi and drove back the the dorms.

~

It was new years eve, and the entire JYP family gathered for a small new years party.

With only 2 hours left for 2022 there was no doubt that everyone was both excited and nervous.

G-4 and stray kids sat at the same table while twice and nmixx sat at another across from them, the rest of the venue was filled out with other jyp artists and groups while JYP himslef was making rounds at the tables talking to everyone,

And let's not forget to mention the signature clear JYP pants ge was wearing.

"Hyunjin-ah does PD nims pants bring back great memories?" Han teased quirking an eyebrow up making everyone laugh while hyunjin shuddered at the memory of having to wear the clear pants and the embarssment the poor boy had to endure all thanks to leeknow,

Who was sitting across from him busy showing felix pictures of soonie, doongie and dori.

Sooah was seated next to Hyeri and hyunjin, all of them conversing with each other.

Hyeri saw that Itzy had soon joined the venue and excused herself getting up so that she could converse with them.

"Ah I saw the my house video that was posted on youtube, it was really great" hyunjin said clasping his hands togeather.

"Oh really? I'm glad you think so we danced so hard that we were left with a week of leg cramps and suffering" sooah joked.

"Ah but it was alright thanks to leeknow oppa" sooah ended.

"Leeknow hyung?" Hyunjin questioned?

To which was responded by a "yes that's me" coming from behind them eerily close to sooahs head as he stood behind them bending down so his face leveled with theirs behind them.

Both Sooah and Hyunjin jumped from the voice that came unexpectedly. "Ah hyung you scared me" hyunjin whined dramatically as he placed a hand on his chest while leeknow sat in the empty seat next to sooah.

"Hm did I? Good." Leeknow replied with a smirk while sooah laughed silently.

"Were yall shit talking me?" Leeknow asked in a teasing manner as he quirked his brow. (Hot)

"Haha no I was just mentioning how the muscle balm that you gave helped a lot during practice" sooah said.

"WHAT? you gave her the tiger balm?? The one that you never—"

Hyunjin was cut short as leeknow slapped a hand over hyunjins mouth and glared at him daring him to say another word.

"I'm glad it helped" leeknow said softly after removing his hand from hyunjins mouth, who was dazed thinking over his life decisions and wondering if he should call a priest to perform an exorcism on leeknow since he was sure leeknow was possessed by a very nice demon.

"Ah how is your thigh by the way? Does it still hurt?" Leeknow asked sooah.

Sooah shook her head "no it doesnt, it wasnt a big injury or anything the pain left after about a day" she responded, to which leeknow nodded his head indicating that he was listening.

Their conversation was cut short as JYP had taken a mic into his hand and started speaking gaining the attention of all the young artists in the room.

It was going to be a long evening.

~

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

anyways here's a story update hope you enjoyed,

I will also just have to let you know that I will not be able to update often as I have some very important exams coming up soon and I would like to not fuck up.

So i will post when ever i have the time to do so and i hope everyone will be looking forward to the next update.

Also I was thinking if I should turn this ff into a leeknow ff or not so please let me know if that would be ideal.

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and I wish you all a happy new year,

Until next time<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 32
Lee Y/n, an ex-troublemaker, who is conflicted about the guy who cared for her first and the good guy who she finds interest in. This girl also has...
244K 8.9K 74
Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, the anime geek Seungmin, the nerd Hyunjin...
155K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
30.1K 859 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...