The Red Wolf

By sweetchoclate9

Red wolves are the most strong, powerful and dominant wolves. They are the superior wolves. Decades ago they... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
EPILOGUE

Chapter-27

2K 107 7
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-27

Anna's POV

I can smell him. I can smell him from this far. The smell of goar and death. We can all smell the blood. We can hear the sound of young wolves whimpering. We can sense the fear, the greed, the power and the strength.

What exactly is happening in there? Why does he have young wolves? I can smell a witch too? Why do I smell my Mates Blood?!! Fuck! Did he injure Hunter?! I am going to fucking kill him!

I hear the growls and know that the pack members that came with me can hear them too. I know that they are going to kill him. But I am not going to give that chance to him. I am going to kill Lupus myself.

The minute the laid his hands on my sister and my mate, he crossed all the lines. There is no more fear. Only hunger for his death.

I am not able to reach Hunter too. He must have been injected with something. Why do I smell so much of his blood though? We can smell and sense everything, but we are not able to hear anything.

"Something is so wrong." I say out loud.

"Why do they have a witch though?" Mark asks.

"Why do I smell so much of his blood?" Maybe saying it out loud might give some answers.

"We do not have time. We need to go in and get him and Clara the fuck out of there?" Mark is on his toes too just like. It is his best friend and his mate. Only I can understand how he feels. Because it is my sister and my mate.

"I know. But we need to know how to get in. Getting in there is a death trap! They have a witch with them!"

I know that Mark just wants to barge in and save their lives. I feel the same way. But Hunter's words when he was training me come back to my mind.

When you are in the tough and stressful situation you need to think logically. thinking emotionally in the situation will cause you and unreparable damage.

I need to be as logical as I can so that I can say my mate and my sister.

"They are in their way. They are bringing the posion. We can't take a wrong step in the situation." My words only frustrate him more.

"How long before they get here?!" He ask Derek. We hear the leaves rustling behind us in the sound of the paws thudding the ground.

They are here!

"Did you bring them?" Mark asks them. The one of the front nods his head and lifts up his hand to show that he got them. Mark quickly grabs them and gives one to each.

I hope they are enough. Mark gives me one and I quickly gulp it down. They all cough as they take it. It is their first time. It had the same effect on me when I had it the first time. They all look at me as I start there watching them gulp it down with such difficulty.

Yes, this posion held you hide, but I never said it tastes good.

"Let's go get our Alpha and the Beta female." One of the pack member shouts. The others yell and grunt Union agreeing with him.

"Let's get to the door." I inform and they now in respect. I am not their Luna yet, but they treat me like one. I will make sure to be a Luna that's worth this wonderful pack.

We are head towards the door to save our treasured ones.

I am coming Hunter! We are coming Clay!

Hunter's POV

The sound of metal clanging annoys everyone. But I do not stop. I need to these cuffs that are tying me to the bed off me. The doctor that's wearing a white coat and mixing something turns to me and sighs. The glass door opens and closes.

"Is he still on that?" Lupus's voice sounds like he is bored. The doctor looks over his shoulder for a second.

"He stopped a while ago and started again. It's getting on our nerves."

"You should stop that. It's no use." The witch comes in.

"Yes. Her mantras are so good. You will see soon." He claps his hands and gives me his sinister smile. What you are about to witness is a going to be a history." He seemed proud of himself.

What the fuck if he going to do?!

The glass door opens again and one of his men drag in a young boy. His hands are tired with a chain just like mine. He looked tired and scared. He looked like he must be around 15.

He is dragged in and put on a table before tied to it by his men. I try to move. I want to save him.

The witch goes him and looks at me. The growl that erupts from me only amuses him and he laughs. Fuck! LET HIM GO! The witch goes the bed and stands beside the bed that the kid is tied to and smiles at me. Lupus snaps his fingers and a man comes with an injection. He injects the kid with it. The kid tries to fight as hard as he can.

I trash on my table to stop him. A growl erupts from me. Lupus comes to me and puts his ahnd on my shoulder. Hi men hold me down.

"Stop and watch the show nephew! You are one of the few people that gets to watch somethig that's going to be a miracle."

The kid looks at me and suddenly his eeys turn black. He doesn't show any symptoms other than that.

"It's time." The witch announces as she checks his eyes. Lupus claps his hand like an excited child and turns to me.

"Let the magic begin." He laughs and watches the scene in front of us.

It is time! They are going to change him! They have just injected him with my blood! She is going to add what's needed and turn him into a Red Wolf!

The place suddenly is filled with a lot of energy because of her chants. Her voice increases and she yells louder. The process goes for what feels like forever. The kid suddenly groans in pain and yells so loud. He sound like he is in pain. He trashes on that table and I look at his eyes as he does so. His eyes... they turn red. Red like the color on mine and Angel's fur.

His hands turn to paws. His fingers are now claws. His whole body is shaking. He yells so loudly. I trash on the table so bad that the table trips and I fall to the side along with the table. No one comes to me as they are all shocked seeing what's happening in front of them. I am sure they are all promised the same thing. Is this is a success... there is no stopping.

Someone comes and turns the table over and sets it right. I am still attached to the bed. Fuck! What kind of spell did she put on these cuffs!

The kid turns to a complete red wolf by the time I am set right on the table. I see a red wolf sitting in the place of the table. The cuffs are lying down and the wolf roars. He jumps off the table and howls.

What the actual fuck?! Did he really just turn a 15 years old young boy that still has to turn into a wolf to a red wolf?!

Fuck! FUCK!! NOOO!!

There is no stopping him now! The bastard finally did what he promised to do all along! Everyone called him a lunatic and here he is doing just the thing he said! We should have stopped this long ago! Instead of believing that he died, we should have killed him!

He is going to change all those young kids that are yet to turn into wolves to a red wolf!

He is going to turn himself into a Red Wolf!

"It happened!" He yells like a maniac. "It finally fucking happened!"

The Red Wolf kneels down in front of me. It recognizes me as the true red wolf. That calms the whole room down. The look on Lupus's face is worth it.

He howls loudly as he kneels down.

Lupus kicks the steel bed that the kid was lying a few minutes ago. He goes to the witch and grabs her neck.

"What the fuck is happening?!" He asks angrily. She struggles unable to breathe and to answer him.

"His wolf recognized me as his true Alpha!" I state. He still holds the witch by neck, but suddenly let's go. He holds his head like he is in pain. The witch looks at him angrily.

"I never told you about whom he might recognize as the Alpha. Our only deal was for me to tur all the wolves that you bring as Red Wolves."

What the hell?!

"I have done that and we succeeded in it." She moves her neck around to loosen the hold of his hand. "I cannot control whom the wolf would consider as the Red Wolf. His wolf sensed Hunter as the true Red Wolf."

"Fuck!" He yells in frustration. A minute of silence follows. The red wolf stands up as I nod. Everyone watches as the wolf follows my command. "Make me a wolf too. Right now!" Lupus orders.

"Today?" She asks him in confusion. He goes and sits on the bed beside me that the kid was sitting earlier.

"Right now." He commands.

Someone bring an injection of my blood and injects him with it. His eyes meet mine and his body starts shaking.

He is injected with it. The Red Wolf is taken out of the room. The other one is in the process. His eyes start changing color. The witch gets beside the bed like she did for the kid.

No! Nooooo!! Fuck!!!!

Stop this!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
323K 10.2K 66
Kyra Pafford has been at Camp-Half Blood for three months. The gates to Olympus have closed and she has yet to be claimed. When three demigods show u...
5.8M 176K 38
NEW EDITION. REVISION IN PROGRESS *amateur writing. Not everyone's cup of tea.* "She turned her pain into power, her visions into victory." "Behind e...