The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.

2.3K 84 15
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTIC OCEAN

13:20

SHIELD QUINJET #69

3rd Person PoV

REMINDER: THEIR CONVERSATION HERE IS NOW IN ENGLISH

The quinjet flew over the new bright sky as they already left Japan a few hours ago. Now they were now flying above the Bermudas, with Coulson observing Y/N with his headphones, listening to AC/DC as he checks his equipment while he hums along with the music, he checks his outfit and gear inside his bag.

Pilot: "ETA to Mother, 5 minutes."

Coulson: "Nervous, kiddo?" Coulson sat down beside Y/N as he closes the zipper off his bag. Y/N removes his headphones and smiles at his uncle-not by blood.

Y/N: "Yeah... A lot." Y/N sighs while Coulson chuckles at his expression. "I mean, who would've thought that ME, a common U.A. student, is going to work at SHIELD and was handpicked by none other than Nick Fury himself!" Y/N exclaimed in joy before he slouches back to his seat in nervousness. "Oh, nooo... How will I am going to explain this back to Japan." He groans as Coulson stands up and ruffles Y/N's hair.

Coulson: "Hey, maybe he had a reason why he picked you. Be grateful that Fury didn't let Endeavor or the other heroes picked you."

Y/N: "Good point. I don't like Endeavor anyway... I guess you're right, Uncle."

Silence fills the flying machine before Y/N curiously asked him about something.

Y/N: "Wait, am I the only one that Fury called in this internship?" Y/N asked, but Coulson just lifts his finger and smirked.

Coulson: "Hehe, you'll see."

Pilot: "We have arrived." The pilot informs the two, and with Y/N's expression he can't help himself but to grin in excitement.

Coulson: "Welcome to SHIELD, Y/N Yugano." Coulson gestures him to peek at the cockpit to see the carrier below.

PERFECT FOR THIS SCENE

Y/N: "Wow..." Y/N gaped at the scenery as he saw SHIELD personnel walking around and some were doing their own things, but Y/N caught something in the corner of his eye.

The quinjet landed on the Helicarrier, with Y/N carrying his bag behind, and Coulson opening the ramp with a button. As soon as the ramp opened they were greeted by two individuals.

??? 1: "That's the kid? He looks like he's 15." The man from the brunette's side asked her. 

??? 2: "Don't underestimate him even if he's a kid, he won the Sports Festival by beating two of his strongest classmates, he caught the Director's attention, so... he's here.

??? 1: "Let's see how he'll do."

The two stopped their conversation as Coulson introduces Y/N to the two.

Coulson: "Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers. Meet Y/N Yugano." 

Y/N: "Aw, hell no... Natasha?!" Y/N exclaimed with his eyes wide open, hugging the Agent. "I missed you!"

Natasha: "You're all grown up, kid" Natasha returns the hug as the man beside him offers him a handshake. "Look's like you're not that wimpy kid anymore that I met back in Japan. How's Pearl?"

Y/N: "She's okay. And I'm not a wimpy kid anymore. I. Drink. Milk! Just kidding." Y/N chuckles as he glances to the man beside Natasha.

Y/N: "And-No... way..." Y/N stutters for a second, as he looked at his hero, that is just like All Might. "C-Captain America?! I think I'm going to faint. I-It was nice to meet you, sir."

Steve: "Likewise, kid. Just call me Steve." He said as the two shook hands.

Natasha: "They need you on the bridge, they're starting the face-trace." She notified Coulson as Coulson gave Y/N a last pat on his shoulders before he left the three outside."

The three walked around the Helicarrier as they asked the Jinchuriki about his experiences from the Sports Festival.

Natasha: "So, Y/N." She started as they stroll around the carrier.

Y/N: "Yep?"

Natasha: "We've watched your performance at the Sports Festival, and I was surprised that you can control 5 elements, even the Director was amused by that lightning dragon of yours."

Y/N: "To be honest I'm not going to use that move. Todoroki forced my hand to summon it and to end the match quickly before I could lose."

Steve: "For being the first man to wake up in ice for two and a half centuries, I've never seen so many people with power-I mean quirks."

Y/N: "And the sad part is that people abuses theirs to create more chaos and disaster."

Natasha: "This was about the USJ incident, right?"

Y/N: "We've been caught off-guard. Good thing that All Might showed up and destroyed that ugly bird." Y/N sighs as he stares at the ocean ahead. "If he wasn't there I've might have rampaged and destroyed the USJ, or worse... I might accidentally kill my classmates back there."

Nat puts her hand over his shoulder as a comfort.

Natasha: "Hey, your father above might not like that negative attitude you were thinking. Cheer up."

Y/N: "Thanks, Nat."

Natasha: "No worries, kiddo. Besides, I'm your godmother and so as Clint."

Y/N: "Oh yeah. About that... Where's Clint?"

Natasha didn't reply and quietly hung her head low. Y/N notices this, so he didn't push the conversation further.

Y/N: "I'm sorry. I didn't know he was dead-"

Natasha: "He was not dead, Y/N. He's being mind controlled by a god named Loki."

Y/N: "Loki?" Y/N raises his eyebrow at the name. "Loki as in the Norse God, Loki?"

Natasha: "That's right."

The three continues to walk until they saw a guy looking around the deck and nearly bumped on one of the crew of the carrier.

Steve: "Dr. Banner." Steve calls the man, shaking his hand in the process. 

Bruce: "Y-Yeah... Hi. They told me you would be coming." The doctor looked at Y/N and shakes his hand, too. "You're the kid that won the Sports Festival! I watched you on TV."

Y/N: "It's a pleasure to meet the man behind the gamma rays, I read you once on the net."

Bruce: "Did they say something about a raging green guy?"

Y/N: "Ah, the Hulk? But don't worry Doc. I won't pry further with your personal life."

Bruce: "Thanks, kid."

Natasha: "You boys might wanna step inside for a minute." Natasha notifies the three as they heard sirens blaring around the carrier. "I'ts going to get a little hard to breathe.

P.A: "FLIGHT CREW, SECURE THE DECK. I REPEAT, FLIGHT CREW, SECURE THE DECK."

The gang heard loud rumblings below and on the side of the carrier. Y/N and Bruce looks around, confused on what's happening.

Steve: "Is this a submarine?"

Bruce: "Really? They want me in a submerged, pressurized, metal container?"

Y/N: "Guys? I... don't think we're going down." Y/N corrected as the three stares at the edge of the deck. The giant whirlpool of water disappeared below the emerging giant rotors that looks like a propeller.

Y/N looks at the distance, to only see another propeller rising on the same side of the carrier.

Y/N: "I guess we're going up."

Bruce: "Nuh-uh. This is much worse."

Y/N: "Getting teared up into shreds? My mind's tempting me to jump below that."

The carrier went higher and higher as Natasha gestures them to go inside of the ship, which they followed Natasha in a hallway, straight to the control room, which Y/N can see over a dozen and more SHIELD agents and flight crew moving left and right, operating the consoles with the one-eyed pirate in the middle of it as the observer.

Natasha: "Welcome to SHIELD, gentlemen." She said, leaving the three in awe as they looked and watched the Agents doing their work.

Y/N: "Wow..."

Nick Fury turns around as the helicarrier vanished from the skies, he smirks to the busy Y/N watching the agents, before his eyes fixated at the Director staring right at him.

Fury: "Glad to have you back, Y/N. I haven't seen you for years since you visited us." Fury walked towards them as Steve pulls out his wallet, giving the Director 10 Dollars without saying anything.

Y/N: "What's up with the 10 bucks?"

Fury: "We have a bet that if I surprised him with the modern technology we have today, he'll give me..." He shows Y/N the 10 Dollars and smiles. "...10 Bucks."

Y/N: "Sweet free money, I guess." Y/N shrugs his shoulders, with Fury going towards Dr. Banner for a handshake.

Fury: "Doctor, thank you for coming." Bruce accepts his hand, shaking it.

Bruce: "Thanks for asking nicely. So-uh, how long am I staying? Once we get our hands on the Tesseract."

Y/N: "Tesseract?"

Fury: "Agent Hill will hand over the folder to you, kiddo. Read it and then ask me anything if you have some questions." 

Agent Hill gave him a brown folder with the title plastered in its front. 'CLASSIFIED'. Y/N opens it, spending some time speed reading the entire papers, since he is a fast reader. After he read the whole folder, Natasha escorted Bruce somewhere, and Steve is talking to Coulson on the bridge. Y/N stretches his legs and leans on his seat. But before he could fell in his slumber, a loud beeping sound was heard that forces him to get up, rubbing his forehead while yawning.

Agent Sussy Baka: "We got a hit. A 67% match." He glances back to his monitor and double-checked. "Wait. Cross-match, 79%." Coulson went down and stares at the monitor.

Coulson: "Location?" The monitor shows the satellite image and the location of the signal.

Agent Sussy Baka: "Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

Fury: "Captain. Agent Ashura." Fury called out to the two, as they looked at Fury with a prepared look on the balcony. "You're up."

||||||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 39 18
Meet The Grey Ghost, a vengeful hero who has been given a chance to become a symbol of hope. Will our quirkless protagonist become one of the top her...
76.6K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
511 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
1.6K 107 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...