The Black Lily's finest attem...

By PinkLilyRoseLight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Story Description~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In a World of Blood lust and Blood thirst. This world has it'... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Announcement
Chapter Six (Exclusive Chapter)
➹❀✥✾✧༺Character Book༻✧✾✥❀➹
Christmas Skit and Qna
Announcement

Chapter three

9 0 0
By PinkLilyRoseLight

°At Eligiah Leo's Mansion°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eligiah Leo's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the bedroom. "Sorry Sir,Eligiah but I'm afraid there is no cure to the poison. The poison that you have drank is made by the top 1 assassin. It's impossible for looking for a cure to the poison but I must warn you. You might be the target of The Black Lily herself. I suggest that you should take it easy and rest." said the doctor. I sighed knowing what will happen if I let the poison take effect more. " Here, have painkillers they can help you endure the pain" said the doctor. "Thank you, for coming" I said.
The doctor left my bedroom. I took some painkillers to help me relieve my pain. "I was right! The girl named Jubelian but I kept an eye on her she didn't put the poison because after leaving the gallery she started coughing blood" I thought. "Marcus, please search about the girl named Jubelian at the Gallery of Art history" I said to my right hand man. "Yes sir!" Marcus said. "I hope my suspicions are right" I thought.

Thirty minutes later..........

"Sir Eligiah, I found information about the girl named Jubelian" Marcus said. "Go ahead" I said. "Jubelian Grace is a young artist at the Gallery of Art. She started painting at the Gallery of Art 3 years ago. She is 18 years old and her address is at Country Homes, block 18 lot 38. She won last year's art contest. She is famous for her art work can reflect different values of life and business. " Marcus said. "So this, Jubelian Grace is well-known in the Gallery of Art" I said. "Yes Sir, she painting over 20 painting that are displayed in the Gallery of Art. " Marcus said. "Good work Marcus you can go now!" I said. Marcus left my room. "Who can she be the one who put the poison in the drink? She was standing there at the same exact spot. And who is the person who accidentally or purposely made the fire torch. I don't exactly know because I was keeping an eye on that girl. I don't know but I can't die this early yet" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°Back at the Mansion of Matteo Ivan°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jubelian's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My head feels heavy. "Good to know my precious Bla...." Matteo stopped talking. As I fell down to the ground as I hear Matteo's footsteps coming closer. I closed my eyes. I felt like I want to sleep and I felt I was coughing my blood out of my mouth.
............ Silence......... Silence.............. I felt like I lost all of my senses of sight, touch, smell and hearing. I can only hear my heart beat. Beat..... Beat................. Beat......................... Beat. It sounds like my heart beat is slowing down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jubelian is sleeping quietly in the guest room. While Matteo got his phone thinking he should call an old friend. "Hello... There   Flawless guy! I saw the news. I was so happy seeing you suffer to the work of my flower" Matteo said with happy voice. "Damn you Matteo!" Eligiah angrily said. Matteo laughed hysterically. So, this flower your talking about is Jubelian Grace" Eligiah said with a smirk on his face. While Matteo flinched. "It's easy to notice that your flower is Jubelian Grace. She painted a lot of flowers you know" Eligiah said and smiled. Matteo was worried that Jubelian hard work in making a fool proof disguise will come to nothing in the end. More than that Eligiah might target her. This is bad in Jubelian's condition. Matteo act like he doesn't know her. "You got to be kidding me Eligiah! Did you have a crush already. Did little miss artist made you fall for her" Matteo said and bit his tongue regretting what he said earlier but he was has to joke about it to make Jubelian name clear. "You really got a nerve Matteo!" Eligiah yelled. "Oh you haven't changed my dear friend! You are very naive. When it comes to love you went to be the center of attention to " Excuse me I want to go fresh air at the balcony" type of person. No wonder you still single" Matteo said and giggled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Relationship between Eligiah Leo and Matteo Ivan~~~~~
They been childhood friend since kids. They have the same goal is to become top 1 Mafia boss and Businessman of the whole world. When they got older. They became Frenemies because they have the same exact goal. They normal call a few times. They sometimes work together or back stab each other.

Opinions of each other:
For Matteo. Eligiah thinks he is a jokester and a flirt. Since a he is the school's flirt. Since highschool. He thought he just an attention seeker. Eligiah thinks he really stop flirting and be mature for once in his life. Hate percent:60% it got up every time Matteo backstabs him.

For Eligiah. Matteo thinks he really needs a girlfriend and can be sometimes an introvert. When he says sometimes Matteo meants all the time. Since highschool he always be the quiet but the kid who always be the highest scorer in the exam. Matteo still trying to hook a girl up with Eligiah. Hate percent:30% it's very low because he just wants to be good old buddies like when they were still kids.

Fact: When they chat they always argue of getting a girlfriend but in the end they still don't have a girlfriend yet.

Author: Just go get a girlfriend and stop arguing you two!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Just wait until I get a..." Elijah was caught off by Matteo. "Geez! Just grow up already and get a girlfriend already. You are still single through 11 years has past by!" said Matteo. "How about you. You are still the same old cheater. Who always date two or more girls every month! No wonder why you still don't feel true love from your girlfriends! Eligiah yelled. Matteo felt a sword stab through his heart. As he reflect his actions. "Look like someone is having a mental breakdown" Eligiah said with a teasing tune. "Well at least got a girls to fall for me. Unlike you who stays in the library every recess and not socialize. The guy who always cover his face. No wonder no one see your handsome face. What a useless face" Matteo said. Eligiah got a hit from the heart just by hearing does words. Eligiah hang up the call. While Matteo laughed. "That was hillarious!" said Matteo while laughing out loud. "At least I got Eligiah to not be suspicious at my precious Black Lily" said Matteo.

°Mean while with Eligiah°

"Matteo really got a nerve! But still I'm still suspicious of Jubelian Grace" Eligiah said. "It's late I should get sleep while I'm still effected by the poison. "Maybe I should visit little miss maybe assassin" I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°The next morning°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jubelian's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up. " Huh, remembered being in Matteo's office and i... I past out of a sudden! Nooooo! I can't be weak in front of Matteo. He will think I'm so weak"I thought. While my mouth is biting the pillow. I was in a embarrassing mess. Until I realized I slept over night at Matteo's mansion. I was really red as a tomato because this is the embarrassing situation I have been my whole life in serving as an assassin. I started over thinking. Making myself rolling around the bed until I fell off the bed. I looked up noticing Matteo was there all along. "Oh no I'm in such a embarrassing situation!" I thought. I quickly got up. I bowed down and said "Sorry Master Matteo for being weak and pathetic in front of you". " No worries my precious Black Lily "he said and slowly patting my head. " Anyways here have breakfast and you can have your leave"he said while he gave me tray of pancakes with honey on top and a strawberry shortcake. "Have a strawberry shortcake my treat" he said while winking at me. Then he left the room. Leaving me to eat quietly in the room. I ate the pancakes. I remembered something... "Did he really means that I'm his flower and he is the gardener that has to do his best to keep me blooming and alive" I thought and before I knew it I was a tomato again. I quickly eat up my strawberry shortcake while I was still a tomato.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~Facts about The Black Lily/Jubelian~~~~~~~~~
Unlike other assassins. The Black Lily is extremely emotional other than other assassins but still her emotions can't stop her from assassinating her targets. She normally over think and can be easily embarrassed at the most overwhelming situations. She normally overeact over the most embarrassing situations. Which can caught her off gaurd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jubelian's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After finishing my breakfast. I went to Matteo's office. I was thinking in saying goodbye before leaving. I knocked at the door of the office of Matteo. "You may enter!" said Matteo. "Thank you for letting me stay at your mansion Master Matteo!" I said and smiled brightly to show off my gratitude to Matteo. "No problem my precious Black Lily!" he smiled brightly at me. "I enjoy my time here but I must go home now! So... Goodbye Master Matteo!" I said. "Goodbye my flower and please call me whatever you like my flower" he said. I smiled and before I walked out I said "Thank you for everything Matteo". I walked through the gates of the mansion. I heard to my house. When I arrived. I saw a man in my living room. It was Eligiah Leo. "Oh hello there Jubelian Grace!" He said. "Who are you and what are you doing here?' I questioned him and act like I was innocent.    "Look like I haven't introduced my self. I am Eligiah Leo and I'm here looking for answers" he said in a cold tune. The room was filled with a dark and murderous aura. I felt scared because this was my first time being in counter my target face to face without a knife or a weapon with me. I collect my courage to speak. "What answers are you talking about?" I said. "Before the incident in the Gallery of Art. I saw you jumping from roof to roof with a painting with you? Didn't I?" he said with curiosity. "Yes that was me okay! I was afraid I'll be late for the contest. So I jumped from roof to roof. I thought it will be the fastest way to go to the Gallery of Art" I said. "Since when do know how to jump to roof to roof" he said. "I used to do graffiti when I was in highschool but I stopped after getting arrested for 3 months" I said and act like I did regret doing that I have done in the past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jubelian fool proof life~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jubelian used the past 4 years to make a fool proof life as Jubelian Grace. After taking the identity of Late Jubelian Grace. She took the identity of a dead person. The real Jubelian Grace died at the age of 13 and her death was not revealed to anybody because the real Jubelian Grace is a foster kid with no family. Jubelian Grace a.k.a The Blank Lily took the advantage of the real Jubelian Grace's death to make a fool proof life.

Like I said in the story description she loves to hide and blend in every where she goes. She use the fool proof life to fool detectives and investigators and use it to clear her name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jubelian's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But that still that doesn't answer my questions" he said. I got curious but I did it so I know what's my target's move are. "What questions?" I said. Eligiah sighed and said "I'm looking for the person who poison me that's why" he said. "Correction us" I said with a grumpy voice. "But how did are you not feeling pain right now?" He said. "I took painkillers to ease my pain of course" I said. "Sorry for barging into your home but I'm still suspicious of you" he said while walking pass me. "You really aren't that gentleman everyone is talking about. Maybe next time please just text me or something so I can know I guest waiting" I said in a grumpy tune. "Yes miss possible to an assassin" he said while looking back at me. I move my head and point my finger at me. After all I'm playing as the dumbfounded  and innocent girl in this identity. Eligiah left my house as I see his car left the front of my house. I close my doors. I use the touch and hear tactic and found out there are hidden cameras all through my house. "Looks like I have to be careful of my moves" I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that's my 2182 word chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for upcoming chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.4K 78
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
121K 2.5K 19
Jake Blackwood runs a BDSM club at the age of 29. He is the epitome of dominance. He has trained submissive and took newbies under his wings till the...
152K 2.4K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...
426K 17K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...