The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

AdoboCatWorks द्वारा

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... अधिक

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 27 | Hero Names

2.2K 80 18
AdoboCatWorks द्वारा

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N: "Hero name, huh?" Y/N sighs as he looks above the ceiling in deep thought.

Kurama: "Do you have one already?" Kurama spoke in his mindscape.

Y/N: "Haah... I don't know what to write on my board." Y/N continues to stare at the ceiling while the Nine-Tailed Fox circles him and thinks.

Kurama: "How about that name?" Kurama spoked out, and as Y/N heard that name, he smirked in approval with the Nine-Tailed Fox.

Y/N: "Let's do that."

|||

Y/N opens his eyes as he heard his name being called by Midnight. But before he could stand up to the front, he wrote down his Hero Name.

Midnight: "Yugano, can you please tell us your Hero Name?"

Y/N stands up and faces the class, with the whiteboard on his hand, he turns it, showing it to the class. He coughed as they waited for his explanation.

Y/N: "The reason why I chose this Hero Name is because of someone I remember (Kurama's). And I believe that this is suitable to honor him and the generations as time passed by-..."

------

(FLASHBACK) 

Kurama: "How about that name?" Kurama spoked out.

Y/N: "What name?"

???: "How about mine?" The voice speaks out behind him, surprising him as he turns his head.

Y/N: "W-WAIT! IT'S YOU!" Y/N fell down in his butt as he pointed at him, dumbfounded on who he's seeing right now.

Y/N: "Otsutsuki Ashura?!"

NOTEAsura (アシュラ, Ashura) is the same

Ashura: "That's right kiddo. It looks like you summoned my soul... accidentally." Ashura puts his hand on his hip, smirking at the blonde.

Y/N: "Erm... That means you know Naruto, right?"

Ashura: "Ah! Naruto? Yeah, he's my reincarnation before that passes onto you." Ashura pointed his finger at Y/N's chest, this shocks him even more. "Honestly, you two are very look-a-like." He added.

Y/N: "Really?" Y/N touches his own face and looks down to see his reflection in the water. "I guess so, the only thing I don't have is his whiskers and his blue eyes."

Ashura: "Speaking with the blonde hair..." Ashura waves his hand, as they took notice what is happening outside of Y/N's mindscape. "I think you should go now and write your Hero Name." Ashura said. "Oh and don't worry, my brother's reincarnated one will soon arrive to this world!" Ashura yelled before he dissipated into a white glow.

Y/N: "Wait, what do you mean by your brother's reincarna-" Y/N opens his eyes, revealing himself back, as Kurama watches him getting up from his slumber. "Kurama? Did you saw him?"

Kurama: "Who?"  Kurama says in confusion.

Y/N: "Y-You didn't know what's happening earlier?" 

Kurama: "The only thing I remember is that I fell asleep before you could agree to my suggestion."

Y/N: "Liar." He rolls his eyes while Kurama laughs at him. "You're always sleeping, what a surprise..."

Kurama: "I suppose you've met the Old Man's second son, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah... Ashura." Y/N said as he looked down and smiles at the memory. "He said that I was his reincarnation after Naruto."

Kurama: "Hoh? After Naruto?" Kurama raises his eyebrow in curiosity. "Did he tell you that you and Naruto are like a carbon copy of each other except you don't have whiskers?"

Y/N: "H-How did you-"

Kurama: "It's on the plot, Y/N. Author-kun gave me the script last night, and also the comments told me that this will be your Hero Name, as they voted with the most comments yesterday." Kurama gave him a piece of paper while Y/N reads the name.

Y/N: "Hmm... I suppose they picked the right one, let's do that."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

||||

Y/N: "-That's why..." He flips the whiteboard, showing them his Hero Name. "Is my Hero Name." Y/N smirks, as they read the name.

The Pillar of Light : アシュラ(Ashura)

Midnight: "Ahh~ Interesting. But why "Pillar of Light?" Midnight questioned, but Y/N was already ready for that.

Y/N: "If there is the "Symbol Of Peace" like All Might, then why not a 'Pillar'? A pillar that can support the Symbol of Peace while basking the others in the light. A light that can guide people, giving them hope and motivation to move forwards. A pillar may crumble, yes, but this 'Pillar' will not crumble with the people behind him, giving him strength and perseverance even if there are some problems, like the villains or calamities. And that's the reason why I choose this." Y/N explained, earning a huge round of applause from 1-A and Midnight.

Midnight: "That is clever and wonderful, Yugano! I like it~" She said as she winks at him, while his mother is just staring at the window menacingly with negative aura surrounding her, ready to drown Midnight at anytime.

--- 

AUTHOR SLIPS OUT HIS TIME SKIP CARD 

The other Hero Names took some interest from Y/N, like Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya. Y/N simply smiled at Midoriya's Hero Name, not only he remembered on what he advised to Midoriya during the combat training, but when Midoriya starts to explain why he chose that, he literally said Y/N's words to him before.

Midoriya: "A person told me before; "Deku" isn't meant to be "useless". But "Deku" means "You can do it." So I took his advice and now, this is my Hero Name."

(デク)Deku

Everyone claps their hands on Midoriya's explanation as he went back to his seat. Bakugo was the last one, and Midnight denies every Hero Name he wrote in his whiteboard, until he settled in "Dynamight."

---

Aizawa: "Now that everyone's decided on their Hero Names, we'll be going back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from Pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties. By the way, Yugano." Aizawa calls Yugano as he stands up from his seat.

Y/N: "Yes, Sensei?"

Aizawa: "Someone's here for you, and you're dismissed. See you after the internships." Aizawa said as the door slides open, revealing the new guy.

???: "Hey, kiddo.  Let's go. It's time for work." The agent greeted in English, and this confuses Class 1-A.

1-A except Y/N: "Eh? Who is he?" They all spoke in unison.

???: "Oh, where are my manners." He switches to Japanese as he removes his sunglasses and bows to the class. "My name is Agent Phil Coulson, or just Agent Phil from SHIELD. Hello everyone." He introduces, putting back the sunglasses that he likes to wear.

Y/N: "Phil? Is the old man really needed me that badly?" Y/N speaks in English, as 1-A was utterly confused by their conversation, except the ones that can fluently understand English.

Coulson: "Director Fury wants you to America, ASAP. And your first mission will begin right now." He said, as he turns towards the door. "Oh, and don't worry, you already have your things that Agent Wave packed earlier. The quinjet's on the PE grounds right now, with 5 minutes for you to prepare." He said, after he left the room.

Aizawa: "You heard the Agent, Y/N. Get going." Aizawa spoke after Coulson left the room.

Y/N grabbed his backpack as he stopped and stares at the dumbfounded Class 1-A, following his eyes as their brains paused for a bit in jealousy and shock for Y/N.

Y/N: "I guess I have to go before they could ask more questions." Y/N muttered as he left the frozen 1-A in the classroom.

||||

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

56.5K 1.4K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
1.5K 107 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...
25.4K 799 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...