The DILF (Sebastian Vettel)

By AlwaysSeb

Life didn't always go the way you planned. Sebastian Vettel was proof of that. Once a world champion racing... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1. Going It Alone
2. The Life of a Single Dad
3. It's All In The Eyes
4. The Barbecue (1)
5. The Barbecue (2)
6. The Barbecue (3)
7. The Lunchdate
8. Bad Case of Wanting You
9. The Dinner Date (1)
10. The Dinner Date (2)
11. Seb's Dilemma
12. Hot and Cold
13. Carry You Home
14. Savannah's Story
15. Recovery
16. A Win-Win Situation?
17. A Taste of the Future
18. Doubts Creep In?
19. The Road Trip
20. A New Era (1)
21. A New Era (2)
22. Time For A Talk
23. Christmas Down Under
24. Meet The Parents
25. I Do...Again
26. Aruba!
27. Let Me Be Your Fantasy
28. The New Addition
29. Surprise, surprise!
30. Nerves
31. Savannah's Day In Court
2024 Race Calendar
2024 Driver Line Up
32. The Return of the King
Bahrain Race Result
Saudi Arabia Race Result
33. Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely
Australia Race Result
34. A Promise Kept
35. We Are Family
Emilia Romagna Race Result
Spain Race Result
Azerbaijan Race Result
36. A Spanner In The Works
Monaco Race Result
37. Irrational
Miami Race Result
Canada Race Result
38. Revelation
39. Old Grudges Die Hard
Great Britain Race Result
Austria Race Result
40. Grief
Hungary Race Result
41. A Spa Break
Belgium Race Result
43. The Lake (2)
44. Just An Ordinary Day...
45. Frantic
46. A Waiting Game
47. No Trace
48. Desperation
49. EndGame
50. You Will Forever Be My Always
51. Moving On
52. Du Bist Weltmeister
The Rest of the Season Results
53. In With The New
Epilogue
Shameless Advertising

42. The Lake (1)

1.7K 63 14
By AlwaysSeb

"I can't believe how nervous I am," Seb said as they sat waiting to be called in for their gender scan.  Savannah didn't reply.   She was nervous too.   Not just because they were going to find out what their baby was, but because it was the next step towards telling everyone.  At sixteen weeks, besides them, the only ones that knew were Savannah's mum and Britta. 

It had been a week since Olivia's funeral. Life was moving on even though Savannah's heart was still broken. Once they told everyone about the baby their life really would change.  

"Mrs Vettel," called out a voice.  Savannah stood up, followed by Seb.  They went over to the woman who was waiting on the far side of the room.   She smiled and held her hand out for them to shake.  

"If you'd like to come through."

They followed her through, exchanging nervous glances.

A couple of minutes later Savannah was laid on the bed and they were both gazing at the screen in adoration. Their baby had grown so much in the short time since they had last seen it. It was dancing around, arms and legs flying everywhere.

"Well this baby certainly isn't shy," the sonographer said. "Sometimes it can take several minutes to confirm the gender but I can see straight away what your baby is."

Savannah and Seb looked at each other and smiled.

"You sure you want to find out?" Savannah asked him. He nodded.

"Positive. You?"

"Yep." They looked at the sonographer.

"Congratulations! You're having a little girl."

"Yes!" exclaimed Seb. "I told you! Psychic!"

"Seb, you had a fifty fifty chance of getting it right. Nothing psychic about it," Savannah laughed. She was so happy but she'd have been happy with a boy as well. Seeing a healthy baby was what made her happy.

Several minutes later they left the clinic hand in hand.

"We have to think of a name for her!" Seb said excitedly.

"Seb, we have twenty four weeks until she is due. We have plenty of time."

"But I want to her to have a name."

"We'll have to compare the names we like."

"I meant it though, about her middle name being Olivia."

"Nanna would have loved that," she said, feeling sad again.

They reached the car and climbed in. "So when are we going to break the news to the kids?" she asked.

"Well, that is a good question. I thought maybe we could tell them in Italy We could give them a photograph of their presents and the label would say  to my big brothers and sisters, love from .... but we'd need her name really."

"We can talk about names tonight. If there's one we both really love then yeah, great idea. But I don't want to rush naming her if we're not sure."

"Ok, that's fair enough."

"Anyway, can we go shopping before we go home? I think I need to get some maternity clothes at last. My bump seems to have grown all of a sudden this last week. It's a good job we are telling them soon as I don't think I'd be able to hide it for much longer."

"Of course baby. As you're not going to be hiding it does this mean you might get a bikini?" he asked cheekily. "Your boobs are looking fantastic right now. I mean they always do, but they've definitely grown."

Savannah laughed. Seb had made it obvious that her bigger boobs were his favourite of her pregnancy symptoms, along with her increased sex drive.

"I'll see if there's any that catch my eye," she promised him. He started the car up.

"I think we'll stop off for an early lunch first," he told her. "I'm starving."

"Good idea. So am I."

He pulled out of the parking space, beaming from ear to ear. He was so happy to have a new princess on the way. And soon everyone would know about it. He couldn't wait!

***

Seb was sat out in the veranda staring out over the lake. It was early, not quite yet half past seven but he'd been unable to sleep.

He didn't know why sleep was eluding him, but after laying awake since 4 am he'd finally given in and got up.

He'd poured himself an orange juice and gone to sit outside. It was already very warm. Even though he was only wearing a pair of shorts he'd begin to sweat slightly. Maybe later they could have a dip in the lake. There was a man made beach just twenty metres from their cabin.

Savannah had been dead to the world when he'd left the bedroom. He'd
been as quiet as he could when getting up. She needed all the sleep she could get.

He smiled as he thought of his wife and unborn daughter. Today was the day when the kids would find out about their new sister.

Maybe that's why he couldn't sleep. He was a little worried about how the kids would take it.

He began to relax. It was so peaceful. He could hear birds tweeting in the trees and the sound of the water lapping against the shore but that was all. They were so far away from civilisation that no other sounds could be heard, and the only other cabins were on the opposite side of the lake, a good half an hour walk away.

"Morning Seb," he heard Maddy call out. He turned his head and saw her walking out onto the veranda of the cabin next door. She was still in her pink satin dressing gown and had a cup of coffee in her hand. "You're up early."

"Morning Maddy. So are you. I couldn't sleep."

"I'm always up at this time. Plus Antti is snoring loud enough to wake the dead. Everyone else still asleep?"

"Yeah, well I presume so. They were when I came out twenty minutes ago."

"Looks lovely here. Hopefully we will get time to explore the area today."

They'd arrived the previous evening, stopping at a supermarket in the nearest  town to stock up on food for the week. After Savannah and Maddy had cooked them all lasagne for dinner they'd been too tired to do anything else.

"I was thinking of just having a lazy day," Seb confessed. "We have all week to explore the area. It's going to be hot, so I thought a lake day would be great."

"The kids will love it." Seb grinned. He thought of the surprises they'd arranged for the children.   Today was going to be a day to remember. 

Hearing a sound behind him, he turned his head and saw Savannah coming out of the open cabin door.  She looked exhausted. 

"Morning sweetheart," he greeted her, patting his knee.  She sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around her.  "Sleep well?"

"Yes, but I need more!"  He laughed. 

"Morning Sav," Maddy called out.

"Morning Maddy."

The three of them sat and chatted until the kids got up about half an hour later.  Then Maddy said she was going to shower and get dressed.

Seb and Savannah went inside and gave the kids some cereal for breakfast.   Seb decided he just wanted some toast.   Savannah had some fruit and yoghurt. 

After breakfast they all got dressed ready for their day.  Swimming stuff underneath shorts and T-shirts for the kids.  Seb had on his black swim shorts and a pale grey T-shirt.  After a long debate with herself, Savannah put on her new turquoise bikini, and then pulled on a yellow and white sundress over the top of it.  The dress would stay on until they'd shared their news,  as her bump would be obvious without it. 

After making sure the kids had their suncream and hats on they all headed down to  the lakeside.  Antti and Maddy were already there sat down on a tartan blanket. 

The kids had brought their buckets and spades down and began to play on the beach. 

Maddy went back to the cabin and came back with some iced drinks for everyone.

"So the championship's looking good Seb," Antti said.  Savannah rolled her eyes.   Even on summer break the men  had to talk shop.

"Twenty three points isn't a lot though.  One DNF and boom, gone," Seb said. He knew from experience how quick things could change. 

Savannah and Maddy began to chat about a movie they both wanted to see.   As the morning wore on it became hotter and hotter.  Antti and Seb set up a gazebo they'd brought with them and they all ate their picnic lunch underneath it. 

Once they'd finished Seb looked at Savannah questioningly.  She nodded. 

"Ok if you can all wait there.  I have a surprise for you kids."

He went back to the cabin.  The kids all began to get excited.   A few minutes later Seb returned with two envelopes in his hand.  One was pink and one was blue. 

"Now we couldn't bring the actual surprises as they are too big, but inside these envelops are photographs of your surprises. They're both for you all to share, although I think the girls will prefer one and the boys the other."

"What is it?" asked Heidi, trying to grab the pink envelope from her dad.  He held it out of reach. 

"Patience Heidi. Gather around all of you."  The kids all got closer.  He handed the pink envelope to Myah and the blue one to Max.   "Ok, open them."

They both eagerly tore into the envelopes and pulled out the photographs that were inside them.   Myah gasped as she saw what was on hers.

"A pony!!"   The girls all started squealing. 

"He's called Barney," Savannah told them. He lives at a stable near home at the moment but we are going to have one built at home and a paddock for him."

Max stared at the photo in his hand.  It was a go kart. 

"I thought maybe one of you at least might like to follow in my footsteps," Seb said.   Max threw his arms around Seb and hugged him.  

"Thank you so much! I'd love to."

"Don't thank us," Seb said.  "The surprises aren't from us."

The kids all looked at them curiously. Even Maddy and Antti looked confused.

"What does it say on the back of the photos?" Savannah asked.  They turned them over.  Myah read the message on hers out.

"To Myah, Max, Heidi, Casey and Oliver, I hope you like your surprises.   Lots of love from your little sister, Eva."

Myah screamed and dropped the photo.

"You're having a baby!"

"Yes," Seb confirmed.   "You're getting a baby sister in January."

The girls all began to shriek with excitement.   Max shrugged. Babies didn't interest him but he wasn't unhappy.  Oliver just screwed his nose up.

"Eww, babies poop a lot."   Everyone laughed.

"Congratulations both of you," Maddy said hugging Savannah first, then Seb.  Antti slapped Seb on the back and then kissed Savannah on the cheek. 

"You kept that quiet you sneaky buggers!" he said.

"How far gone are you?" Maddy asked.

"I was sixteen weeks two days ago," Savannah told her.

"How on earth have you hidden it that long?" Savannah laughed.

"It's only been the last week or two my bump has started showing. Baggy dresses and T-shirts did the trick!"

Heidi sat on Savannah's knee. "Her name is Eva? I like that name."

"Yes, Eva Olivia-Rose Vettel."

"What a beautiful name," Maddy said.

Savannah and Seb smiled at each other. They'd been surprised when they'd compared their name lists that they both had the same name in first place,  so Eva she was.

"Mum, can we go in the water?" Casey asked. Savannah nodded.

"Of course. Take your shorts and T-shirt off first." She stood up and removed her dress, showing off her bare baby bump for the first time.

Seb smiled proudly. "Sav have you eaten a football?" Oliver asked. Everyone burst out laughing.

"No Oli, that's your little sister growing in there."

"But how did she get in there? And how is she going to get out?"

"Ask your father," she said quickly and grabbed Casey and Heidi's hands and began walking to the waters edge.

"Thanks mein Engel," Seb said. "Come on Oli, don't you want to go into the water too?"

Antti burst out laugh, highly amused by Seb's embarrassment.

Seb chased Oli down to the water. To his relief the boy had forgotten about his questions, for now at least. As he began to splash his son he couldn't take his eyes off of Savannah. She looked amazing. She was literally glowing. Her perfect little baby bump, her boobs looked fucking perfect. He wanted to peel that bikini off of her and pleasure her until she could take no more.

"Got you Daddy," shrieked Heidi, throwing a bucket of cold water at him.

"Why you little...." he scooped her up and dropped her into the shallows.

Savannah smiled as she watched the kids all attack Seb with buckets of water. She put her hand on her bump. She'd not felt this happy since before losing her Nanna. Maybe she'd started to weather the storm. She was seeing the other side. Being happy didn't mean she'd forgotten her Nanna, but life did go on. And the new life growing inside her gave them all something to look forward to.

***

After several days of fun and laughter it was finally their last night at the lake. Antti and Maddy had offered to have the kids stay over at their cabin that night to give Seb and Savannah an evening to themselves. They'd already had one evening alone, on which they'd gone to the local town and had a meal at a pub and then gone to see a movie.

Tonight Seb had told Savannah he was taking her out for a meal, and that she should wear her poshest frock.

The kids had gone around to Antti and Maddy's after their tea and Savannah had begun to get ready whilst Seb had washed up.

She showered, washed and dried her hair then put on a new dress she'd bought when they'd gone shopping after her scan.

It was a silvery grey colour with an embroidered bodice and a knee length swishy skirt. It had a silver satin sash  around the middle.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she wondered how no one had noticed she was pregnant.  Her bump was obvious.   If she and Seb were spotted by fans while they were out their secret would be well and truly rumbled.  It was a good job Seb had rang his parents the night of the scan to break the news, and she'd told her Dad and Grandad the same evening.  Her Grandad had cried. He'd been happy, but upset that Olivia hadn't known.  Then Savannah had told him that she had known and he cheered up.

She brushed her hair and braided it, then applied minimal make up. She'd just finished when the door opened and Seb came in. He stopped in his tracks and let out a wolf whistle.

"Wow! You look absolutely stunning baby!"

"I'm getting fat." Seb laughed.

"No you're not. That's our little Eva in there. You're growing her and keeping her safe."

" I know. I'm guess I'm paranoid about how I look. I know you're not Christian but it's hard to forget the insults he hurled at me when I was pregnant."

Seb closed the gap between them and pulled her into his arms.

"You could be the size of a whale and I'd still find you beautiful. But you're not the size of a whale. You're sexy and gorgeous and if we had more time I'd show you how desirable I find you. That will have to wait til we get home though."

"Maybe a little taster?" she asked batting her eyelashes at him. He pressed his lips to hers, his tongue snaking into her mouth to dance with hers. Savannah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with all the passion she could muster up.

Then he pulled back, leaving her frustrated. "I need to get ready. We have a reservation in an hour. The taxi will be here in forty minutes."

"Can't we just forget it? We could stay in and fuck all night." Seb laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Later mein Engel. It will do us good to get out."

"You realise if anyone recognises you our secret is out. There's no hiding this bump!"

"Our family know. I don't care who else knows."

He stripped his T-shirt off and then dropped his shorts and boxers, walking naked into the bathroom.

Savannah heard the shower start running. She decided to go downstairs so she wasn't tempted to strip off again and get in with him. She sat reading a magazine on the sofa while waiting for him.

Twenty minutes later he came down the stairs looking divine in a pair of dark grey chinos and a navy blue button down shirt. He'd rolled his sleeves up to his elbows showing off the fair hair on his forearms. He'd also left the top couple of buttons undone and Savannah caught a tiny glimpse of his chest hair.

His hair was still damp, and it was curling with the moisture. As he neared her she smelt his usual Sauvage aftershave.

"Fuck. You have to look so damn fuckable," she stated. He winked at her and picked his black leather wallet up from on the coffee table and slipped it into his pocket. Then he picked up his gold Rolex and fastened it around his wrist.

He sat down next to her and slid his hand onto the back of her neck. He leant in and kissed her hard. She returned his kiss, the taste and smell of him intoxicating her. She felt that familiar pulsing feeling between her legs.

Seb groaned with frustration as his erection pushed against his boxers. He wanted her so much.

"You're so getting it later my sexy wife."

"I'll hold you to that."

They kissed again. "We'd better wait outside for the taxi," Seb said when they finally broke apart. They stood up and headed to the door. Seb made sure everything was switched off and they went outside. He locked up and put the key in his pocket with his wallet.

It was a very warm evening. The sun was still out although it would be dark within an hour or so. They held hands and looked out acrosss the lake. The water was still and calm. There wasn't a soul to be seen.

"It's so beautiful here," Savannah said. Seb nodded in agreement.

"It's like another world. So quiet, so serene. It reminds me of a place in Germany where my oma and opa used to take me and my sisters when I was small, back before Fabian was born. We used to swim all day and then at night my Opa would light the barbecue. Those were the days."

"I remember visiting my Grandad and Nanna when I was little. I remember vaguely seeing the old ruined barn across the road. Never for a moment did I dream it would one day be my home."

"We're going to have to think about getting an extension done for when Eva needs her own room, maybe we could get part of the attic converted. Either Max or Myah could move up there and Eva could have their room."

"Hmmm." They saw the taxi appearing in the distance, crawling slowly up the gravel track.

As it pulled to a stop in front of them Seb opened the back door and helped Savannah in. Then he went around and got in the other side. He greeted the driver and told him their destination.

As the taxi moved off he put his hand on Savannah's leg and stroked her bare skin absentmindedly. He smiled as he thought about how far they'd come in a year.  This time last year he'd been so confused about his feelings for her.   Now he knew she was the best thing that had ever happened to him.  He was so in love with her and he knew he would be until the day he died.   He and Savannah were just meant to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
86.7K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...
537K 15.3K 86
Life with her smelled like fresh lemons with a bit of mint aside. Sour, yet gratifying, since it was the perfect combination. He could taste her love...
243K 6.1K 64
⚠️ SMUT CONTENT ⚠️ THIS ONE IS GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY ⚠️ Sebastian Vettel had it all. A beautiful fiancée, a baby on the way. Then his world ca...