38. Revelation

Savannah let out a loud groan as she watched the man in black climb out of his stricken car.

"No Daddy!" exclaimed Myah, who was sat next to her. Savannah felt her eyes filling with tears as she watched the man she loved kick the gravel in anger. Several cars lengths away, a driver in red climbed out of his Ferrari. Savannah shook her head. She wouldn't want to be Charles Leclerc at that moment for all the money in the world.

A stupid overtake attempt had ended his own race as well as Seb's, and he'd probably end up getting a grid penalty for the next race. He wasn't going to be very popular in the Ferrari garage tonight.

She watched as Seb stomped over to the young Monagasque, gesticulating angrily. He wasn't happy, and rightly so.

"Stupid idiot," she cursed Charles under her breath.

"Daddy crash?"

"Unfortunately yes Oli. He's ok though." Well, better in health than temper, she thought.

The kids soon lost interest in the race without their dad in it. The truth was so did Savannah. She decided to get the kids bathed and ready for bed. Myah opted for a shower, so she went into the family bathroom. Max also wanted a shower, so he went to use the en-suite attached to the spare room.

Savannah went into hers and Seb's en-suite and began to fill the bath for the younger three. As she waited she sat down on the toilet and began to think.

Thinking was all she had done since Seb had been away. With the sick bug rampaging through the house they had never really gotten around to discussing what had happened in Monaco. Sure, they'd spoke briefly and apologised to each other, but there had been a strange tension between them.

The more time she'd had to think about things, the more she realised that she'd been wrong to leave the way she had. Seb hadn't asked Harmony to kiss him, and he'd done the most wonderful thing asking his ex about letting her adopt the children.

The truth was she had overreacted. She should have known Seb would never betray her. She'd let her emotions get the better of her.

Once the bath had finished running she called the children. They came running in from their rooms and were soon splashing around in the bath.

She thought about how she would love a nice long soak in the tub. She felt achey and the hot water might help. She decided that once the kids were asleep she would indulge in a hot long soak.

"Sav! Can we play with the bath crayons?" Heidi asked.

"Of course sweetheart." Sav stood up and opened the bathroom cabinet and found the crayons. As she did so, she noticed the pregnancy test on the shelf. Seeing it reminded her she still hadn't started her period. She was now just over four weeks late.

As well as the test she'd taken in Monaco she'd taken two since Seb had been away and they'd all been negative. What was wrong with her? It had to be stress related. Surely she she wasn't going through an early menopause? Maybe it was time to make a doctors appointment.

She sat back down after handing the crayons to Heidi.

After the kids had got out and got into their pyjamas, they brushed their teeth and went to their rooms. Savannah was just about to follow them, then on the spur of the moment she decided to take the pregnancy test. She didn't know why. She knew it would be negative.

She peed on the stick and set the timer on her phone. Just as she'd done that, her phone rang. Seb was FaceTiming her. She answered.

"Hey, caught you on the loo," he said. She laughed softly.

The DILF (Sebastian Vettel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें