can't be friends ꕥ angus clo...

By benznarcotic

bts of euphoria's most cherished couple fem oc x angus cloud More

❁ུ۪ mikayla barnes
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

nine

2.8K 96 14
By benznarcotic

mornings with angus always started off the same. with mikayla trying to get out from under him to use the bathroom.

after their festivities in the broom closet the two snuck out of the venue like horny teenagers back to the hotel. mikayla ended up crashing in angus' room, not wanting to sneak back into hers and risk waking up hunter.

"mik." he groaned, "it's like 6 am. where you goin'?"

mikayla slipped on his boxers and grabbed a shirt from his drawer. "it's almost 1 and we both should get up."

"why?" he asks rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"i'm hungry." mikayla ties her hair with an elastic before heading to the bathroom to use the toilet.

angus sits up and looks around the room letting out a low whistle at the broken glass and clothes scattered everywhere. he smirked at the remembrance of last nights escapades.

he fishes in his luggage for another pair of boxers and some sweats before slipping them on. angus opens the bathroom door to see mikayla washing her face. "what you wanna eat?" he asks, standing next to her and grabbing his toothbrush.

"waffles. do you wanna dine in somewhere?"

"nah i can't deal with paparazzi bullshit today."

mikayla nods her head in understanding, "ok i'll call the front desk." she says walking past him to exit the room only to feel his hand wrap around her forearm. "kiss me."

mikayla smiles leaning up to peck his lips sweetly.

"mhm another one." he demands snaking an arm around her waist.

mikayla presses her lips against his once more leaning back and rolling her eyes playfully once he pointed at his cheek.

she followed his directions. "happy?" she asks pulling back with a blush.

"very. thank you, baby."

mikayla hummed walking out the room and grabbing the hotel phone ordering them some room service. she orders for the both of them then hangs up the phone after receiving the wait time.

"what'd you get me?" angus asks walking up from behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"your fav, blueberry pancakes."

angus hums leaning his head down and placing a kiss in the crook of her neck, "you smell good as fuck."

mikayla sighs leaning into his touch. "angus?"

"yeah baby?"

"is mariah's number deleted off your phone?"

angus furrowed his eyebrows and pulled back as she turned around in his hold to face him, "because i want her number blocked. do it."

"you serious?" he asks with a short laugh.

"why wouldn't i be fucking serious?"

angus placed his hands on her shoulders to try and calm her down, "relax. no need to curse at me ima do it, ight?" he kisses her forehead gently. "just chill."

"i am chill." mikayla crosses her arms over her chest. "i just wanna make sure that all the girls you fucked from your past are out the picture now that we've made everything official."

"you ain't got to worry about that, baby." he says uncrossing her arms to wrap around his neck, "i'm not gonna risk anything that can fuck us up, ight. i can promise you that."

mikayla smiles, "good." she says pecking his lips.

a knock sounds at the door and angus departs from mikayla to open the door. he wheels the cart inside stopping it by the end of the door and beckoning mikayla over with his fingers. "you want whip cream baby?"

"yes, please." she waits for angus to give her the food before diving into her food.

miikie posted on their story!

zendaya replied to your story:
aaaand when did this happen 👀

miikie
around the time you and tom
got engaged...

zendaya
yknow what i'm not talking to
you anymore
miikie laughed at this message

hunterschaefer replied to your story:
wait- are you guys finally official??

miikie
maybe 👀🤭

themariahmartin hearted your story!
noahcyrus hearted your story!

miikie started a live video.
watch it before it ends!

"hi everyone." mikayla waved with a bright smile. "oh, wow you guys are typing fast." she says leaning in to try and read some of the questions.

"put your glasses on."

user is that angus?!!
nessabarrett I LOVE YOU!
user is fezco gonna cheat on sophia this season???

"no, i don't need them."

angus shakes his head out the screen and laughs. "you know damn well you do."

mikayla sighed once she realized he was right and put on her glasses that were perched on the counter. "much better. i can't answer any euphoria questions, guys i'm sorry. i'll get in trouble."

user he's soo fine
user i miss her and madison ☹️
vinniehacker mikayla in glasses 😍
user VINNIE-
maudeapatow LMAOOO

she caught one of the comments and raised an eyebrow, "do i do jumping jacks on the d. what? i-" mikayla stops speaking once angus enters the frame and fought the urge to laugh seeing the look on his face.

"who the fuck said that shit?"

mikayla giggled covering her smile with her hand. "nobody i was kidding." she says wrapping her arms around his waist.

"yeah, you better be."

user im still confused on whether they're official or not
themariahmartin lol
skaijackson if fez cheats on soph i'm unfollowing angus
user reallll

angus rubbed the back of his neck nervously catching mariah's comment and he knew mikayla managed to catch it as well.

he was taken by surprise when mikayla wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to playfully nibble on his ear with a giggle. "tell them we're together." she mumbles.

angus fought the urge to shiver once mikayla moved her lips to his neck, not caring who was watching or screen recording.

"if it wasn't obvious y'all we are together." he says wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her in.

alexademie finallyyyyy
user mhm you hear that vinnie
vinniehacker yeah 😔
algeesmith it's about time!!

"keep kissin' on my neck like that and you gonna end up gettin' yo account banned."

mikayla laughs removing herself from him and grabbed her phone, "bye everyone!" she says before ending it.

⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯

authors note:
i'm only adding girls i've seen
angus interact with publicly lmaoo

hence noah cyrus and the mariah
girl because it's just easier for me

pls like & comment <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.5K 27
"we been together on two different coasts and i don't even know your name yet." "fez. fezco." ...
254K 6.4K 27
and she doesn't give a damn about me! elliot / euphoria © surferflu
638K 16.2K 17
tripping, falling with no safety net. EUPHORIA | s1 (oc x fez)
575K 9.6K 16
"You're so reckless and it scares the fuck outta me!" euphoria au fezco x oc whoreosis